Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Timer

milux

Hello everyone, which meditation timer you use?
Some recommendations?
Hail Satan

milux said:
Hello everyone, which meditation timer you use?
Some recommendations?
Hail Satan
Don’t focus on time. Focus on quality of meditation. Set out what you want to do. Do it diligently and slowly. Make sure it’s done right and you feel it. Once that’s done you’re done. Build up and change things up as you need. It’s not about sitting there for 30 minutes. And saying yeah I’ve done my part. You must actually accomplish something during meditation however big or small and that’s how you’ll progress.

Also sometimes things happen unexpectedly during meditation and you’ll want to go longer. Explore this feeling or that experience and push it a bit. That’s good too. So forget about time.

Just what do you need a timer for anyway? Either that or I am getting the context of this question wrong.
Besides that, I use the basic timer on my phone or watch for almost none of my meditations. Only one which is when i want to balance myself out I set it for about 10 minutes of like AUM mantra or SATANAMA.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back