Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish normalization of incest.

Bardhonen

Has anyone else noticed this? I'm seeing an increase of people saying "if my [family member] looked like [attractive person], I'd fuck them", or people just straight up admitting to having sex with their family members. What makes me most sick is that mothers are admitting to committing sexual acts with their sons. First it was the normalization of race mixing, now incest, and next it will probably be pedophilia (this has already started, with child drag queens and legalization of child marriage).
I don't really know if this will make a good thread of conversation or not but I just felt an urge to do this. The kikes and their disgusting media really makes me ill.

Bardhonen said:
Has anyone else noticed this? I'm seeing an increase of people saying "if my [family member] looked like [attractive person], I'd fuck them", or people just straight up admitting to having sex with their family members. What makes me most sick is that mothers are admitting to committing sexual acts with their sons. First it was the normalization of race mixing, now incest, and next it will probably be pedophilia (this has already started, with child drag queens and legalization of child marriage).
I don't really know if this will make a good thread of conversation or not but I just felt an urge to do this. The kikes and their disgusting media really makes me ill.
Very true, It’s beyond disgusting, it’s a sickness too.

Bardhonen said:
I don't know where you live but this has been going here were i live for years. I've heard many times guy here that said that they did things with their cousins or that they want to.

This probabily comes from not being spiritual, race mixing and of course jewish brainwashing. Anything that block your second chakra is bad, HP Mageson has made a sermon about it, basicaly if you block the second chakra Energy can't go through it and makes raising the kundalini impossible and this is what the jews want.

They already started with pedophilia aswell. There is numerous youTube accounts with small girls as their avatar in sexually provoking poses. Mostly in anime style drawing. This what jews do they subvert the host societies by projecting their own perversions. Just a filthy race. The people adhering to their perversions are a symptom of a cursed gentile humanity and I doubt they will be staying to evolve into the next age.

Extremely filthy beyond imagination. With Satan's coming Era this will not be tolerated.

I have noticed this. Good luck finding help from the left if you get raped by mum or dad. Instead of making it easier for victims, the left continues to argue that maybe incest and pedophilia is actually ok. I really wonder if these people think life is like daycare. The people who actually support this shit are so sick in the head that it can even be sad. I imagine that some of these people aren't fully aware of how damaged they even are, and how they might not be able to form a healthy relationship like ever in their lifetimes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back