Music thread

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Aquarius
Posts: 1171

Music thread

Postby Aquarius » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:17 pm

We have all kind of threads going but music. So why not have one? :P

Immagine a Satanic nationalist socialist world with this music : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G4NKzmfC-Q
I tend to whistle this in school: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5poSw7tFLB4
so short but so beautiful, I have learned this on the piano and It's godly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-4Bv5Ng0w
Image

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1473
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Music thread

Postby Stormblood » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Somehow I expected some TUNZ TUNZ music like we say in my area when referring electronic, disco music, trance, dance, psychedelic or other crap. That or something worse like rap and metal. That's what I usually expect from most young people. So glad to find a kindred soul with a refined taste in music.

I'll share three tracks from my latest playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOA-2hl1Vbc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxHkLdQy5f0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Aquarius
Posts: 1171

Re: Music thread

Postby Aquarius » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:23 am

Stormblood wrote:Somehow I expected some TUNZ TUNZ music like we say in my area when referring electronic, disco music, trance, dance, psychedelic or other crap. That or something worse like rap and metal. That's what I usually expect from most young people. So glad to find a kindred soul with a refined taste in music.

I'll share three tracks from my latest playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOA-2hl1Vbc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxHkLdQy5f0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
Lol no way man, I never ever listened to that shit, it’s basically just noise, I have always wondered, even as a little kid how people listen to that shit, I grew up with classics :D
Image

User avatar
Ravenheart666
Posts: 64
Location: In a tree by the brook

Re: Music thread

Postby Ravenheart666 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:15 am

....."sh*t" like that stimulates the inner anger the catharsis that help people push through the real day by day shit. The music you're listening to it's great , expresses the ideal qualities of human creativity and balance , but still...not everybody is the same , and when, for example I am thinking of music, I also think about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFEto6xW4tA
...What ? Isn't this also just some noise for some delicate ears? But you can feel , it's not about the sound necessarily , is about what feeling summons, which part of your energy is light by that feeling ,and for me it's just glorious and a reemergence of what our ancestors felt also....
Feeling bad about Metal? Yes indeed the major part of Metal industry is jeboowe gimme da money ...but still we can find this (and in my opinion really reflects well how metal should be thought of): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztSy-6XAXYc ...There are countless other examples where even growling has it's sense and does affect the character of the song for the better : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLn99i1ycUY (ALSO NOTE THE LYRICS)
...Maybe you're not convinced enough -- Here's some neo-pagan music , straight out of the enemy's side branch named "smoke your head until you crack down, and praise the --Goddess--" , and still: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXiIbTt5Hmk
And even https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTznNzTKz-o...

And then we have something that it's like in the middle :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9cNZQIzShc

Also similar Tunz Tunz , or the Ignorant electronic Tune - still has some character and the possibile combinations are infinite : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI

I'm no expert of rap or similar but , if you paid attention to HP High Cobra Commanders YT channel , you'd see , he put one song on the backround on the last video he made , and you know what , it fits it greatly( can't get the link for the YT video , because jews closing content to non-subscribers , probably, but here's the song): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNc6rsd4v2Y

...and I also listen to some Vivaldi here and there...

Music is of Satan !

NaziMan12
Posts: 1140

Re: Music thread

Postby NaziMan12 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:08 pm

Thank you to HP Mageson for the great band Erasure he had recommended it in the old forums and I listen to it. This is really good music.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 168

Re: Music thread

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:08 pm

Wintergatan!!
Any song :D I'm sure it's impossible to not appreciate their music :o
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

2thecleverest
Posts: 2

Re: Music thread

Postby 2thecleverest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:25 pm

Yall can look me up on youtube slickmane is my rap name

Cigam
Posts: 22

Re: Music thread

Postby Cigam » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:55 pm

In another day or so I should have my music list ready to share. I have been sifting through about 400 songs I had in a spotify playlist into categories that match with what I have dealt with in my transition and progression in SS. Once its done ill share the spotify and youtube playlist for people to listen too. It will be interesting to see if people like my choice of the songs.

Aquarius
Posts: 1171

Re: Music thread

Postby Aquarius » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:28 am

Ravenheart666 wrote:....."sh*t" like that stimulates the inner anger the catharsis that help people push through the real day by day shit. The music you're listening to it's great , expresses the ideal qualities of human creativity and balance , but still...not everybody is the same , and when, for example I am thinking of music, I also think about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFEto6xW4tA
...What ? Isn't this also just some noise for some delicate ears? But you can feel , it's not about the sound necessarily , is about what feeling summons, which part of your energy is light by that feeling ,and for me it's just glorious and a reemergence of what our ancestors felt also....
Feeling bad about Metal? Yes indeed the major part of Metal industry is jeboowe gimme da money ...but still we can find this (and in my opinion really reflects well how metal should be thought of): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztSy-6XAXYc ...There are countless other examples where even growling has it's sense and does affect the character of the song for the better : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLn99i1ycUY (ALSO NOTE THE LYRICS)
...Maybe you're not convinced enough -- Here's some neo-pagan music , straight out of the enemy's side branch named "smoke your head until you crack down, and praise the --Goddess--" , and still: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXiIbTt5Hmk
And even https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTznNzTKz-o...

And then we have something that it's like in the middle :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9cNZQIzShc

Also similar Tunz Tunz , or the Ignorant electronic Tune - still has some character and the possibile combinations are infinite : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI

I'm no expert of rap or similar but , if you paid attention to HP High Cobra Commanders YT channel , you'd see , he put one song on the backround on the last video he made , and you know what , it fits it greatly( can't get the link for the YT video , because jews closing content to non-subscribers , probably, but here's the song): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNc6rsd4v2Y

...and I also listen to some Vivaldi here and there...

Music is of Satan !
Hey man, there’s music and then there is music, what you posted is beautiful what me and probabily stormblood meant was something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8gIy6LDomg
Or those shit commercial songs that just have to do with low life you know what I mean?
Image

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 194

Re: Music thread

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 456
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Music thread

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:39 pm

https://youtu.be/NR5pHf6vaN0 Blood Fire Death - Bathory. I think this song is entirely about what we are doing with the RTRs, a blond-haired warrior coming down and freeing all the slaves and innocent people and restoring them to full power.

https://youtu.be/fLboYOTfE_0 Carving a Giant - Gorgoroth. This is about working our chakras to create our giant new powerful form. (Magnum Opus)

https://youtu.be/uUCE_V6ZnZ8 Sign of an Open Eye - Gorgoroth. This is a loving song about the benefits of having an open third eye and praising and asking for help from our amazingly helpful creator who lets us have this.

https://youtu.be/o4u8DNeyI-s Electric Sea by Buckethead. It doesn't have any words, but I refuse to believe that something this vividly beautiful could be created without Satan's help or at least the help of some of his servants. The emotional talent and strength of this song are the most powerful I have ever experienced.

https://youtu.be/wbNFMCN_BPI Ea, Lord of the Depths - Burzum. Another pretty song, the name speaks for itself.

https://youtu.be/442WnT4rETA Dominus Sathanas - Burzum

https://youtu.be/b-gBds6v6Ak Jesu Død - Burzum. (Death of jesus) about a creature so infinitely evil that when it died, everything nearby on the ground also died. Some of the most relaxing and pleasurable guitar riffs I've ever heard. I often hum this song while doing workings or as a substitute for mantras, and it strongly empowers me.

https://youtu.be/Ve37F3Ee9Ow The Lesson - Victor Wooten. Satan loves jazz music and rythmic music, and this is the most talented that I have found. Such a high level of talent surely that only gentiles can achieve. Especially the last 2 minutes of this, but I love it. It helps me to meditate and get my thoughts on the correct track.

https://youtu.be/VVgWIOYPBlE Tomhet and https://youtu.be/1lgz7YLPJbg Emptiness by Burzum. They are the exact same song except Tomhet was played with synthesizers and Emptiness used real instruments. This is definitely the most relaxing song I know of and the most effective and quickest way to get me into a very deep trance. I found a version of Tomhet that has been tuned so A4=432hz. The tuning based on this note value is aligned with the natural vibrations of the universe, so it feels much stronger and more connective to my chakras. This tuning was the standard until someone changed the standard to 440 in the 1930s, which is harsher and far more disconnected from the strongest energies. You can guess who did that. A great example of the relaxation and easier natural connection of 432 tuning is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. They used this. https://youtu.be/UPdlJFDpU6o

Just hum songs into your Susumna. High and low frequencies are destributed automatically between the top and bottom of the path, and all of them strongly contribute to your vril and openness of energy flow. This works equally well with invoking the elements if you focus on one. Humming music to me often feels much more powerful and faster than actual mantras do, probably do to music's emotional connections to me. It doesn't matter what kind of music you use as long as you like it.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 425
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Music thread

Postby Egon » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:30 pm

Satyricon and Behemoth have the most inteligent lyrics of the last 2 decades IMO, that are relevant for Satanism in some extent, although Behemoth still seems ambiguous in some things.

Just give a look at their last 2-3 albums. Satyricon's song "Phoenix" is a pure reference to the Magnum Opus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6PiB4O1tzM

In the video for "KING", which can be interpreted as the establishment of the Satanic Fourth Reich, or just the rising of the Kundalini, it's shown a Nazi uniform with Iron Cross in the background:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQQdsKH3Qt8

Their live DVD with Orchestra is worth watching too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhoHnKuf-HI

Where the inspiration for Behemoth's song "At the Left Hand of God" comes from is blatant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY-Qc8LJEns

"The Satanist" album by Behemoth have some interesting lyrics as well, where in the track "Furor Divinus" they metaphoricaly calls for the killing of the patriarch of all Jews in order to restore World's history: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V5oxj8Qy0k

This song needs no comments - O Father O Satan O Sun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtqfVmVtqOM

Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UABYMRgEf5w

Behemoth's albom cover for "Evangelion" shows broken tablets Torah under Goddess Isa's feet:

Image

Eric13
Posts: 164

Re: Music thread

Postby Eric13 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Aquarius wrote:Lol no way man, I never ever listened to that shit, it’s basically just noise, I have always wondered, even as a little kid how people listen to that shit, I grew up with classics :D


I can understand that because a lot of the tracks in that style sound the same, but many years ago I got a hold of some synths and just for fun started messing with them with no understanding of the genre and it's become obsession now. I play acoustic stuff and piano so this stuff is quite different, but actually great. Like the energy and passion of it. Dance music can be spiritual and raise a lot of energy.

But I always strive for originality in what I do so I don't think my stuff would work in your typical club. All in all I think it's a good genre for a Satanist to work in because it reaches so many people.

User avatar
Ravenheart666
Posts: 64
Location: In a tree by the brook

Re: Music thread

Postby Ravenheart666 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:02 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Ravenheart666 wrote:....."sh*t" like that stimulates the inner anger the catharsis that help people push through the real day by day shit. The music you're listening to it's great , expresses the ideal qualities of human creativity and balance , but still...not everybody is the same , and when, for example I am thinking of music, I also think about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFEto6xW4tA
...What ? Isn't this also just some noise for some delicate ears? But you can feel , it's not about the sound necessarily , is about what feeling summons, which part of your energy is light by that feeling ,and for me it's just glorious and a reemergence of what our ancestors felt also....
Feeling bad about Metal? Yes indeed the major part of Metal industry is jeboowe gimme da money ...but still we can find this (and in my opinion really reflects well how metal should be thought of): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztSy-6XAXYc ...There are countless other examples where even growling has it's sense and does affect the character of the song for the better : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLn99i1ycUY (ALSO NOTE THE LYRICS)
...Maybe you're not convinced enough -- Here's some neo-pagan music , straight out of the enemy's side branch named "smoke your head until you crack down, and praise the --Goddess--" , and still: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXiIbTt5Hmk
And even https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTznNzTKz-o...

And then we have something that it's like in the middle :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9cNZQIzShc

Also similar Tunz Tunz , or the Ignorant electronic Tune - still has some character and the possibile combinations are infinite : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI

I'm no expert of rap or similar but , if you paid attention to HP High Cobra Commanders YT channel , you'd see , he put one song on the backround on the last video he made , and you know what , it fits it greatly( can't get the link for the YT video , because jews closing content to non-subscribers , probably, but here's the song): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNc6rsd4v2Y

...and I also listen to some Vivaldi here and there...

Music is of Satan !
Hey man, there’s music and then there is music, what you posted is beautiful what me and probabily stormblood meant was something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8gIy6LDomg
Or those shit commercial songs that just have to do with low life you know what I mean?


Hahaha lol , my bad , ... it means I was never so deeply affected by those tunes , aside from xtian crap... I would've made more correct associations , but I just direguard these crappy hits on the modern market (like those singers that from just the name and the album pictures , I can't even dare listen to -like what -Nicky Minaj or smthing like that , damn that's so sick my brain filters it away) ..
Anyway I went monkey only because I thought you put in the same bowl all music from the various categories. Thanks for sharing though

SoulSnipes
Posts: 156

Re: Music thread

Postby SoulSnipes » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:02 pm

pop-culture is one side satan the other side jews


this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grc6sA7O51g

or this(7:00-9:25):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjNUWjvuEaw
Image

Satans [web.archive.org/web/20160303201752/http://hailtosatansvictory666]

User avatar
13th_Wolf
Posts: 181
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Re: Music thread

Postby 13th_Wolf » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:45 pm

When Pachelbel's Canon D goes off it reminds me of Elizabeth Swann from Pirates Of The Caribbean. I have no clue why, I love it though-it brings me closer to the beauty of those times.

On the contrary, I fucking love raving to shit like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXdecXe ... cC86WcVq7g

Stuff like this is always chilled to listen to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK1mLIe ... &index=333

Observing the lyricism in some of Wu's stuff is beautiful, like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eVUUzi ... &index=234
(GZA is my favourite out of all of em) 90's and 80's Hip-Hop is uncomparable to "hip-hop" today, it is on another level. How people enjoy listening to that degenerate crap is beyond me, no wonder the average IQ is getting lower.

I've also started listening to some of Nirvana's tracks recently. Kurt Cobain's a g, and a Piscean g at that XDD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6P0SitRwy8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebSaw8ccZ2o


Then you have all the NS tracks on my post here, marches and the like: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1047&p=6003#p6003

Saytan Abbrasa
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1473
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Music thread

Postby Stormblood » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:20 am

Everyone has their own opinion about music. What I consider divine to most guys is herbivore, uptight music. And I mean herbivore like the Japanese do. What most guys consider truly great, for me is not even worth calling music. I believe the original intent behind this thread was not debating whether cultivated music is better or light music is better, but rather share with each other what we like and, possibly, the Satanic meanings behind them.

Electronic music, however, can never be good. It does not come from a natural source, but rather from an artificial one that has no reason to exist. Natural music comes from woodwind instruments, percussions, etc. Not a computer programmed to emit radiations that harm us Gentiles on every level of our being. This extends to every kind of radiations emitted by modern day (read Jewish) technology. Without the Jews, computers and phone would have been made differently. Actually, they wouldn't even exist, as everyone would have telepathy to very high levels. As an HP said once, phones were born because of the necessity to commune over long distances. Since the very natural way to do this (telepathy) has been blocked, cursed and defiled by Jews for generations, this had to manifest in some other way and it manifested with the current telecommunications. When the Satanic Kingdom comes and we are finally rid of all the curses on a race soul level, then all telecom technology will become obsolete, because we'll use our minds which is much more natural and efficient. Electronic music will also cease to exist.

Of course, metal and rap might still exist, because they are electronic per se.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
SatanicSlytherin
Posts: 78
Contact:

Re: Music thread

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:23 am

Stormblood wrote:That or something worse like rap and metal.

Are you seriously calling Metal “the worst”?

Really?

So much Metal out there resonates with my very soul; whether it’s a song about being against christian filth (Where Is Your God - Amon Amarth), subtly insulting the jews (Leader of the Rats - Arch Enemy), or even praising Satan himself (O Father, O Satan, O Sun - Behemoth).

Metal is one of the best genres out there; don’t pretend that you have “refined tastes compared to everyone else” just because you don’t like the music they listen to.
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

Eric13
Posts: 164

Re: Music thread

Postby Eric13 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:13 pm

Stormblood wrote: Electronic music, however, can never be good. It does not come from a natural source, but rather from an artificial one that has no reason to exist. Natural music comes from woodwind instruments, percussions, etc. Not a computer programmed to emit radiations that harm us Gentiles on every level of our being. This extends to every kind of radiations emitted by modern day (read Jewish) technology. Without the Jews, computers and phone would have been made differently. Actually, they wouldn't even exist, as everyone would have telepathy to very high levels. As an HP said once, phones were born because of the necessity to commune over long distances. Since the very natural way to do this (telepathy) has been blocked, cursed and defiled by Jews for generations, this had to manifest in some other way and it manifested with the current telecommunications. When the Satanic Kingdom comes and we are finally rid of all the curses on a race soul level, then all telecom technology will become obsolete, because we'll use our minds which is much more natural and efficient. Electronic music will also cease to exist.

Of course, metal and rap might still exist, because they are electronic per se.


Why all the hate on electronic music here? It actually is natural I would say. Even Mageson made a post on the old forums highlighting the work of Alain Daniélou. He revealed how classical music was not very popular because it goes against our nature. It doesnt resonate with us because there is no steady tempo or key, however folk based music like rock n roll and beat based music like hip hop and dance music are popular because they do have the steady beat and key. Dance music especially can be very spiritual and sexual. The rhythmic beats activate the sexual energy. That's why the clubs have such a sexual vibe. This is all good and healthy.

The power of this music shouldn't be underestimated. Popular music shouldn't automatically mean bad. In fact why do you think the jews have taken it over? They take advantage of all things good and pervert it. Notice the lyrics in most of this music?

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 194

Re: Music thread

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:35 pm

Image
Stormblood wrote:Electronic music, however, can never be good.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1473
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Music thread

Postby Stormblood » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:27 pm

I already clarified what is personal opinion, @SatanicSlytherin. Furthermore, song lyrics don't make a genre. A genre is composed mainly of the instrumental portion and secondarily of the lyrical portion. I made it simple with two macro-categories. Students of music are welcome to go deeper. After all, this thread is about music. The fact that some metal songs have anti-Jew and/or pro-Satan (in their way) lyrics doesn't legitimise the genre per se.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1473
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Music thread

Postby Stormblood » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:27 am

Eric13 wrote:
Stormblood wrote: Electronic music, however, can never be good. It does not come from a natural source, but rather from an artificial one that has no reason to exist. Natural music comes from woodwind instruments, percussions, etc. Not a computer programmed to emit radiations that harm us Gentiles on every level of our being. This extends to every kind of radiations emitted by modern day (read Jewish) technology. Without the Jews, computers and phone would have been made differently. Actually, they wouldn't even exist, as everyone would have telepathy to very high levels. As an HP said once, phones were born because of the necessity to commune over long distances. Since the very natural way to do this (telepathy) has been blocked, cursed and defiled by Jews for generations, this had to manifest in some other way and it manifested with the current telecommunications. When the Satanic Kingdom comes and we are finally rid of all the curses on a race soul level, then all telecom technology will become obsolete, because we'll use our minds which is much more natural and efficient. Electronic music will also cease to exist.

Of course, metal and rap might still exist, because they are electronic per se.


Why all the hate on electronic music here? It actually is natural I would say. Even Mageson made a post on the old forums highlighting the work of Alain Daniélou. He revealed how classical music was not very popular because it goes against our nature. It doesnt resonate with us because there is no steady tempo or key, however folk based music like rock n roll and beat based music like hip hop and dance music are popular because they do have the steady beat and key. Dance music especially can be very spiritual and sexual. The rhythmic beats activate the sexual energy. That's why the clubs have such a sexual vibe. This is all good and healthy.

The power of this music shouldn't be underestimated. Popular music shouldn't automatically mean bad. In fact why do you think the jews have taken it over? They take advantage of all things good and pervert it. Notice the lyrics in most of this music?



The Jews have taken over before electronic music was even born. I highly doubt there was ever a post like that on the old forums. Classical music is a term for music going roughly from 1750 to 1820, so what are you even referring to? You must be on something.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1861

Re: Music thread

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:31 am

Guys this whole thread disappoints every post on this thread should only be praising one musical icon and that is Billy Idol. Its like you think other musicians exist or something I just don't get it. There are only two types of music, Billy Idol and people who wish they were Billy Idol.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1861

Re: Music thread

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:41 am

I did state that and its true how many people actually like classical music, not many. I went to a classical music concert once and everyone was bored. You can't connect with the music and its all over the place. The point is you have to have a central beat to anchor the music around and expand it outwards from. This is why rock and rap or beat style music is popular its got a proper structure. We are taught by classist cultural conditioning to bow before classical music because this was the music the previous ruling class where the patrons of and was how they defined themselves away from the unwashed masses of everyone else. Its part of their own elitism. This has just hung around. Most of the classic musicians were just writing their version of pop music for the money classes. The music is on a technical level very good but it lacks the foundation. I note the best classical style music is when they mix it with modern style music because its following a better foundation.

Today the new ruling class promotes modern art and now trash and with poo on it high art that sells for millions of dollars as part of their own classist elitism. And the herd of conformists go right along with it. Because they want to feel like they are elite by aping their masters.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 425
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Music thread

Postby Egon » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:42 am

Stormblood wrote:The fact that some metal songs have anti-Jew and/or pro-Satan (in their way) lyrics doesn't legitimise the genre per se.

And your previous argument does not make the genre illegitimate, either.

Sure because you will write a Waltz about crushing the Jewish state into ashes or something... Like no, the genre of Metal and related fits well with anger we feel right now and revenge. Black Metal was a great open door for me into Satanism and NS, while Classical music wasn't, even though I like it.

Also the explanation of "unnatural technologuy" in regards to instruments is completly goofy and biased. An electric guitar is not more "degenerate" or illegitimate than a violin or something as it indirectly indicated. Metal, RAC and related - and even some RAP music - comes from the popular expression of the Gentile soul just like Classical/Erudite music used to do in its circles.

Ah and yes there is good eletronic music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rq8PjgNI3c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSCKFm0L6cs

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1861

Re: Music thread

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:50 am

Electronic music can be good and I find it seems be better in some cases with other instruments like drums and guitars added in. Musicians who work with electronic music have stated this going back to Human League with the drawn of this style of music with New Wave. What does however make music soul less sounding is when they run the singer's voice thought auto tune it does something that removes something important.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1473
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Music thread

Postby Stormblood » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:05 am

Egon wrote:
Stormblood wrote:The fact that some metal songs have anti-Jew and/or pro-Satan (in their way) lyrics doesn't legitimise the genre per se.

And your previous argument does not make the genre illegitimate, either.

Sure because you will write a Waltz about crushing the Jewish state into ashes or something... Like no, the genre of Metal and related fits well with anger we feel right now and revenge. Black Metal was a great open door for me into Satanism and NS, while Classical music wasn't, even though I like it.

Also, the explanation of "unnatural technologuy" in regards to instruments is completely goofy and biased. An electric guitar is not more "degenerate" or illegitimate than a violin or something as it indirectly indicated. Metal, RAC and related - and even some RAP music - comes from the popular expression of the Gentile soul just like Classical/Erudite music used to do in its circles.

Ah and yes there is good electronic music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rq8PjgNI3c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSCKFm0L6cs


I haven't said metal is illegitimate. I said I don't like and that it's a personal opinion, not dharma. There's no need to put words in my mouth (like you are doing) or attack me personally because I don't like your favourite genre (like Satanic Slytherin has done). An opinion about a certain topic is not a personal attack. Obviously, this is not clear.

If you want to do historical analysis, let's do it by all means. When was electronic music made? That's right after human souls have been subjected to extreme amounts of damage and suffering. When was classical music made (the specific period of cultivated music you are talking about)? Roughly between 1750 and 1820. So a couple of centuries of spiritual and cultural damage before electronic music. Also, an electric guitar is not a reactable, an audiocube, a kaossilator or any other electronic musical instrument.

Music today doesn't come from the expression of one's soul. Musicians are given the lyrics from their bosses and can only sing that, songwriters can only write about what their bosses tell them and comply with any changes they are ordered to make. The music industry is not free. And free people take their genre inspiration from what this controlled distribution.

I'm not interested in watching those videos. Maybe someone else is.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1861

Re: Music thread

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:04 am

All sound is electricity. I have heard Beethoven on the electrical guitar it was quite good.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Aquarius
Posts: 1171

Re: Music thread

Postby Aquarius » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:10 am

This thread was mostly about sharing music not fucking arguing about what music is the best and worst, common guys for fuck sake
Image

Aquarius
Posts: 1171

Re: Music thread

Postby Aquarius » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:15 am

And by the way stormblood, the idea of electronic music that will cease to exist or just thinking that all electronic music is garbage, is completely retarded, do you really think that in a Satanic society, that is beyond our technological immagination all electronic music will cease to exist? You must have some hangups regarding music and some kind of traditional ways of looking at it if you really think those things.
Image

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 425
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Music thread

Postby Egon » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:42 pm

I didn't attack anyone personally, I pointed our why your argument was goofy based on what you've written yourself and that's it. If someone doesn't like a genre it's fine but the theory around it was simply wrong.

Stormblood wrote:I haven't said metal is illegitimate. I said I don't like and that it's a personal opinion, not dharma. There's no need to put words in my mouth (like you are doing) or attack me personally because I don't like your favourite genre (like Satanic Slytherin has done).

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 425
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Music thread

Postby Egon » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:42 pm

I didn't attack anyone personally, I pointed our why your argument was goofy based on what you've written yourself and that's it. If someone doesn't like a genre it's fine but the theory around it was simply wrong.

Stormblood wrote:I haven't said metal is illegitimate. I said I don't like and that it's a personal opinion, not dharma. There's no need to put words in my mouth (like you are doing) or attack me personally because I don't like your favourite genre (like Satanic Slytherin has done).

User avatar
natalie_lion's_heart
Posts: 67

Re: Music thread

Postby natalie_lion's_heart » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:56 pm

I like ambient-y music, it calms me a lot. When I listen to something new, I only really come back to it if it has a pretty beat I could dance along with. I also enjoy some modern types of Folk-based music like https://youtu.be/PNWsW6c6t8g - Rogers said she developed her music outdoors playing folk and a lot of her audio samples come from recording the sounds of the outdoors while she hiked. I just thought it was very beautiful to gave music that in touch with nature, while technically still being house. I just came across her music though and haven't felt like listening to anything else quite yet.
I grew up on classical and house.
"Those who see in National Socialism nothing more than a political movement know ... It is more even than religion; it is the will to create mankind anew."- Adolf Hitler♡


User avatar
fivepoints666
Posts: 35

Re: Music thread

Postby fivepoints666 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:57 pm

Septicflesh has some songs written about our Gods. I interpret their song "Prometheus" as a song written for Satan. (Just replace Prometheus with Satan)
I also don't really know, but I interpret "Pyramid God" as a song about Set.

Prometheus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn22k_0QsP0
Anubis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1E_ijZgom0
Pyramid God: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFY_RuQQgYU
Vampire from Nazareth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Kqz49tQB8

User avatar
13th_Wolf
Posts: 181
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Re: Music thread

Postby 13th_Wolf » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:27 pm

Aquarius wrote:This thread was mostly about sharing music not fucking arguing about what music is the best and worst, common guys for fuck sake


Well we can still do that look, here's some IRA music-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9 ... cC86WcVq7g
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1473
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Music thread

Postby Stormblood » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:03 am

Egon wrote:I didn't attack anyone personally, I pointed our why your argument was goofy based on what you've written yourself and that's it. If someone doesn't like a genre it's fine but the theory around it was simply wrong.

Stormblood wrote:I haven't said metal is illegitimate. I said I don't like and that it's a personal opinion, not dharma. There's no need to put words in my mouth (like you are doing) or attack me personally because I don't like your favourite genre (like Satanic Slytherin has done).


It's very clear from my sentence that I said it was Satanic Slytherin to attack me, while you were instead putting words in my mouth.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1473
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Music thread

Postby Stormblood » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:11 am

Aquarius wrote:This thread was mostly about sharing music not fucking arguing about what music is the best and worst, common guys for fuck sake


This!

Aquarius wrote:And by the way stormblood, the idea of electronic music that will cease to exist or just thinking that all electronic music is garbage, is completely retarded, do you really think that in a Satanic society, that is beyond our technological immagination all electronic music will cease to exist? You must have some hangups regarding music and some kind of traditional ways of looking at it if you really think those things.


I have no hangups on music. I analyse things through logic. I only started liking classical music less than six months ago. And, besides, I like Baroque music and Romantic music more than Classical. Before I was more into pop and rock music.

Yes, I think that. I have explained the reasons and we will see who's right. I challenge you to complete the M.O. in this life and prove me wrong.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
natalie_lion's_heart
Posts: 67

Re: Music thread

Postby natalie_lion's_heart » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:54 pm

https://youtu.be/6Hufzuj5weo I like the artwork too, some house.
"Those who see in National Socialism nothing more than a political movement know ... It is more even than religion; it is the will to create mankind anew."- Adolf Hitler♡

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 456
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Music thread

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:29 pm

A lot of y'all are just being babies. Nobody cares that you have a slightly different opinion than somebody else on one of the most personally subjective topics there is. Yes, I want to know what music you recommend because music is one of my favorite things ever. That does not mean I want to see the whole thread clogged up with these circular arguments. There are infinitely many different types of music with more being created all the time. It is perfectly normal not to like all of them and it is perfectly normal to like different ones than someone else.

I love and respect all of you and want to remind that we are all a family, but I'm disappointed by the amount of bitching going on here about stuff that plain doesn't matter at all. Obviously having a strong soul makes us all very stubborn as it strengthens our will too, but you sometimes need to think first "Does this matter? What am I really doing here? Am I going to change anything with this, and if I do, is it anything important? Is this the best use of my time/energy?" I know for a fact there are far more important things for all of us to be doing than bickering about dumb shit that doesn't have any effect on anything. Can a High Priestess/Priest please delete the fighting comments? This is supposed to be music recommendations to make our family happier, not this pointless circular negativity wasting all of the space here.

Y'all gotta be Slothzin' you don't see sloths crying or fighting because one of them said "Hey I thought you don't like that kind of leaves." https://web.archive.org/web/20160507051 ... _Satan.pdf Read this and read it again if you already have. Remember why we are here. We are a family meant to love and help each other; nothing less, don't forget that! :mrgreen:
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 456
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Music thread

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:35 pm

Don't forget our family is the Stellar Master Elite https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfDnWGICxvQ 8-) These lyrics are all obviously completely about us and the gods. And has 666 likes. Be happy! There's no reason not to be happy, and if there is, vibrate SANANDA until it disappears. :mrgreen:
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1473
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Music thread

Postby Stormblood » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:49 pm

13th_Wolf wrote:
Aquarius wrote:This thread was mostly about sharing music not fucking arguing about what music is the best and worst, common guys for fuck sake


Well we can still do that look, here's some IRA music-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9 ... cC86WcVq7g


IRA is life. Nice song. Too bad it's in English -.- It should be in Gaeilge.

"There can never be peace in Ireland until the foreign, oppressive British presence is removed, leaving all the Irish people as a unit to control their own affairs and determine their own destinies as a sovereign people, free in mind and body, separate and distinct physically, culturally and economically."
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 425
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Music thread

Postby Egon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:03 pm

A fan music video I made for Blutengel - Lucifer, with scenes from "The Witch" movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcKd_96-rdo

Image

Europe Gladio
Posts: 104

Re: Music thread

Postby Europe Gladio » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:12 am

I recently came across a Frank Zappa song called "Jewish Princess", and I honestly don't know what to make of it. :? From one angle he seems to be describing the traditional Jewish stereotypes with a more vulgar and insulting narrative(Oy fucking vey), but at the same time the lyrics are basically him wanting to fuck a Jew.
I like to think that he was sort of forced by the(((Mafia)))to write a song about Jews, but I am not sure. What do you think?
When Anu the Sublime, King of the Annunaki, and Bel, the Lord of heaven and Earth, who decreed the fate of the land, assigned to Marduk, the over-ruling son of Ea, God of righteousness, dominion over earthly man, and make him great among the Igigi

Makzol
Posts: 24

Re: Music thread

Postby Makzol » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:30 pm

Black lotus by Holy Grail:
https://youtu.be/KuqnO5d1NJI
Black lotus's lyrics;

"Go to a land no man has ever seen before where the mystics and the witches seek their lore and the legend of the lotus comes alive; Through the desert heat and mountain snowy ride for Eternal life!

We can live forever! if we satisfy the urge taste the serum practice what you preach and immortality is yours.

Though, there's a reason you where chosen long ago when the prophecy was written on your soul all the planets and the stars have come aligned;Can you feel the Demons aiding you inside? Elixir of life!!

We can live forever! If we satisfy the urge taste the serum practice what you preach and immortality is yours.

So do you really think that you can live forever? Did you sacrifice your kingdom for this urge? A better day, a better way but there's people dying; If you practice what you preach the dream is yours.

Take your last chance for what the Black lotus grants.

Follow its command...

We can live forever! If we satisfy the urge taste the serum practice what you preach and immortality is yours.
x4
Rise up and fall down the cycle will surmount."

(It's last minute is black metal gargles so I don't know what the singer says.)

Internal fire by Dissection:
https://youtu.be/xt80M1nTLtI

Death to the holy by Xandria(The lyrics are in the videos description:
https://youtu.be/-G5_QPoLRJ8


User avatar
Egon
Posts: 425
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Music thread

Postby Egon » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:12 am

Must watch: Fan music video + lyrics for Therion - MELEK TAUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7IR4KsebSw

Image



Absolutly classic and amazing :D

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1473
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Music thread

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:57 am

I don't know you guys but I want to ride my bicycle :D
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
SatanicSlytherin
Posts: 78
Contact:

Re: Music thread

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:18 am

https://youtu.be/4I-oR61ks-w

Secret Door - Evanescence

If you listen to lyrics, this song possibly sounds like it’s about reaching godhood. Anybody else think so?
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

Aquarius
Posts: 1171

Re: Music thread

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:52 am

Egon wrote:Must watch: Fan music video + lyrics for Therion - MELEK TAUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7IR4KsebSw

Image



Absolutly classic and amazing :D
Wow what a beautiful song, the guy's got talent.

Stormblood wrote:I don't know you guys but I want to ride my bicycle :D
I want too after seeing that video
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: darkmonkey666, HailVictory88 and 21 guests