Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it better to absorb energy from the morning sun or the full moon for calm energy?

indrasoma

Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone knew the pros vs cons of absorbing energy from the sun vs the moon?

My initial thought was that since the sun is fiery, absorbing solar energy would be kind of like a stimulant but would drain your body, but since the full moon is cooling, absorbing energy from the full moon would give you more relaxed, calm energy that's not depleting. However, Maxine's writings seem to state that solar energy is much more important for your soul than lunar energy, since she says the third chakra is the most important one.

I was just wondering which one would be optimal for someone who trying to increase the soul's energy to overcome fatigue/restlessness?

Thanks for reading.

Both lunar and solar is important for the soul .... Shrim has a calming effect ... Shrim Iv read is of the moon while hrim is of the sun

Yes the solar plexus is the powerhouse of the soul the moon however is also important it's the psychic feminine side of the soul

indrasoma said:

My experience with drawing energy from the sun is overwhelming positivity and peace, a very relaxed state of mind that has almost made me fall asleep on several occasions. Drawing energy from the sun is kind of like a nice relaxing hot bath, the ones you just want to sleep in. It's a very potent source of energy as it is essentially the purest form of energy in the light spectrum and is very powerful when absorbed purely as an 'energy fuel', but you must direct it as so.

The thing with increasing your soul's energy is it still has the potential to exhaust you if you intake an amount you are not accustomed to. Even high amounts of energy that produce an energy buzz (tingling on the skin, uncontrollable sudden shakiness or trembling in the hands, etc) doesn't particularly keep you from feeling fatigued. It will keep you awake yes, but out of restlessness kind of like a sort of insomnia, but you can still feel tired and exhausted throughout.

When something is wrong with us, it's important to first rule out anything physical such as vitamin deficiencies, lack of exercise, lack of sleep, poor diet, or any related ilk before we decide to spend energy on workings to deal with a problem. Because if you're working spiritually to fix, say a deficiency in iron for example just because you don't consume enough, it's not going to magically fix the deficiency in iron, rather it will make you crave or be drawn to iron-rich sources of food, etc, because it's something physical and doesn't have anything to do with your chakras or soul that can be repaired with a typical working unless you can conjure iron directly into your bloodstream, which I highly doubt you can do right now...

So instead of doing a working to fix what may potentially be a physical issue, why not find out why you feel as so? Then you can find out the source of the problem and know how to fix it.

First and foremost getting a blood test or changing your lifestyle habits for something you deem healthier for a month and seeing any changes would be advised before I give you any information regarding a specific working I know to find maladies. No point wasting perfectly good energy if you don't have to.

Maxine does mention the sixth and solar chakras are the most powerful. Sun and moon.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra.html

The suns energy is stimulating and revitalizing however, but if you’re feeling fatigue and your yoga/meditation regime is consistent, maybe look at diet as well. That’s a huge factor. If you’re regime isn’t consistent then there’s your problem right there.

indrasoma said:
Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone knew the pros vs cons of absorbing energy from the sun vs the moon?

My initial thought was that since the sun is fiery, absorbing solar energy would be kind of like a stimulant but would drain your body, but since the full moon is cooling, absorbing energy from the full moon would give you more relaxed, calm energy that's not depleting. However, Maxine's writings seem to state that solar energy is much more important for your soul than lunar energy, since she says the third chakra is the most important one.

I was just wondering which one would be optimal for someone who trying to increase the soul's energy to overcome fatigue/restlessness?

Thanks for reading.

Power meditation, especially kundalini yoga is a stimulant and empowers the soul over time to combat fatigue.Absorbing solar energy into the soul is great for adding power to it. I always feel energized and more aware afterwards.

I have absorbed lunar energy into my soul and 6th chakra area, it will make one feel spacey, relaxed and calm. How often do you feel restless?

Ghost in the Machine said:
indrasoma said:

My experience with drawing energy from the sun is overwhelming positivity and peace, a very relaxed state of mind that has almost made me fall asleep on several occasions. Drawing energy from the sun is kind of like a nice relaxing hot bath, the ones you just want to sleep in. It's a very potent source of energy as it is essentially the purest form of energy in the light spectrum and is very powerful when absorbed purely as an 'energy fuel', but you must direct it as so.

The thing with increasing your soul's energy is it still has the potential to exhaust you if you intake an amount you are not accustomed to. Even high amounts of energy that produce an energy buzz (tingling on the skin, uncontrollable sudden shakiness or trembling in the hands, etc) doesn't particularly keep you from feeling fatigued. It will keep you awake yes, but out of restlessness kind of like a sort of insomnia, but you can still feel tired and exhausted throughout.

When something is wrong with us, it's important to first rule out anything physical such as vitamin deficiencies, lack of exercise, lack of sleep, poor diet, or any related ilk before we decide to spend energy on workings to deal with a problem. Because if you're working spiritually to fix, say a deficiency in iron for example just because you don't consume enough, it's not going to magically fix the deficiency in iron, rather it will make you crave or be drawn to iron-rich sources of food, etc, because it's something physical and doesn't have anything to do with your chakras or soul that can be repaired with a typical working unless you can conjure iron directly into your bloodstream, which I highly doubt you can do right now...

So instead of doing a working to fix what may potentially be a physical issue, why not find out why you feel as so? Then you can find out the source of the problem and know how to fix it.

First and foremost getting a blood test or changing your lifestyle habits for something you deem healthier for a month and seeing any changes would be advised before I give you any information regarding a specific working I know to find maladies. No point wasting perfectly good energy if you don't have to.

Thanks for the reply, and for the description on what solar energy feels like. My experience was the same -- relaxing and sleep-inducing, but it also made me more emotional. I've tried numerous several dietary changes already, but what truly helps more is meditation (breathing exercises, void meditation, meditation to absorb energy).

HPS Shannon said:
indrasoma said:
Hello all,

Thanks for reading.

Power meditation, especially kundalini yoga is a stimulant and empowers the soul over time to combat fatigue.Absorbing solar energy into the soul is great for adding power to it. I always feel energized and more aware afterwards.

I have absorbed lunar energy into my soul and 6th chakra area, it will make one feel spacey, relaxed and calm. How often do you feel restless?

I'm pretty much always restless (fatigue is from restlessness and not lethargy, if that makes any sense), and I think I have way too much "air" and not nearly enough "earth." Absorbing energy (both solar and lunar) paradoxically stimulates me even more and makes me feel more "aware" but mildly relaxes me at the same time. I heard that fire is stimulating in the short-run but depleting in the long-run, but Maxine writes that solar energy is necessary for activity and that lunar energy causes passivity, so I'm just trying to better understand how the two types of energies affect development...

Ghost in the Machine said:
indrasoma said:

Well, this seems a great guess at one likely cause

indrasoma said:
A few years ago, I was beginning to bald, but I started drinking 15-20 cups of coffee a day and taking a tab of aspirin.

Coffee has the side effect of restlessness and fatigue you are describing. You could try the other techniques recommended for hair and start gradually reducing your coffee until you can quit. Cold turkey will just make you shut down at that level.

Try this:

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-9165/how-to-quit-caffeine-in-one-week-painlessly.html

Interesting note is coffee can also interfer with iron absorption levels:
https://www.livestrong.com/article/427404-caffeines-effect-on-iron-absorption/

With 40 cups of coffee per day that you describe, not restlessness and mental breakdown should be your issues, but possibly even death.

If you are alive, be thankful, but do not spread problems to others.

The entire idea and "culture" of coffee was invented by the rothschild dynasty so they could have a way of getting the entire planet addicted to a drug that they personally control 100% of the supply of.
Very similar to what they did with opium, tea, and spices.

Except tea and spices weren't invented by them, they just stole and controlled the entire world's supply lines. And tea and spices are too safe, they don't harm the consumers, and they aren't so addictive.

Then you got their opium supply, Rothschilds invented this hundreds of years ago to get the chinese population all addicted and dependent to extort all their wealth, and destroy them at the same time. But there was a problem with this, the opium was too harmful so it was too obvious that it's an evil destructive thing. Everyone could see how it made their communities suffer, so they didn't want it anymore. They knew it was poison. By the way, they did exactly this same thing a couple hundred years later with the Black communities and cocaine/crack. Where the Rothschild owns all the slave plantations in South America where they make 100% of the coke, then they sell it in the cities to destroy the communities, destroy the people, and make all this money at the same time. Then they did something similar with meth and white people, except this time they didn't own all it's production. People made this themselves because Breaking Bad told them it's a good idea.

In the late 90's when alQueda controlled all the poppy fields, they shut down the entire world's heroin supply because Islam says no drugs allowed. (Heroin and opium are the same thing) I'm not supporting Islam at all, this no drugs thing is the only thing about it that isn't evil. Very soon after, Israel sent the US military in there to retake the poppy fields, which ever since are under direct surveillance and protection by the military. And immediately they got the heroin supply going again bigger than ever before. Then you have the jews who put heroin into a pill and said it's healthy, forcing doctors to prescribe opiods to everyone they can to get everyone stuck on them. But it's "legal" so all good... :roll:

Got a little bit off topic, anyway my point is the Rothschild family invented coffee, and have been using all their influence ever since to get the whole planet addicted to coffee. It's the perfect middle point, more addictive than tea and spices so people will become dependent on it, and much less harmful than opium so it isn't so obvious that it's dangerous. So the whole planet billions of people can have a drug addiction that they all feel good and safe about, and Rothschild owns 100% of the supply, every single company that produces coffee have this one owner.

Also look at the Rubber supply in Africa. Obviously not a drug, but the whole world still depended on it. Where Rothschild owned all these rubber plantations where they would enslave and torture the workers, I don't even want to write about the cruelty that happened with that, you can look it up.

I forgot to write
Caffeine also horribly limits people's creativity and overall brain power for most people. But the exact damage it does is different with each person's genetics. But I read a study that in most cases caffeine limits the ability to think in big creative complex ways, but it can also help increase focus on small repetitive thoughts and actions. So it pulls big thinkers down, but someone doing some worthless office paperwork job it could help.

Perfect for turning people into simple goy borg robots.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
With 40 cups of coffee per day that you describe, not restlessness and mental breakdown should be your issues, but possibly even death.

If you are alive, be thankful, but do not spread problems to others.
Lmao I was thinking the same

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I forgot to write
Caffeine also horribly limits people's creativity and overall brain power for most people. But the exact damage it does is different with each person's genetics. But I read a study that in most cases caffeine limits the ability to think in big creative complex ways, but it can also help increase focus on small repetitive thoughts and actions. So it pulls big thinkers down, but someone doing some worthless office paperwork job it could help.

Perfect for turning people into simple goy borg robots.
Thank you for this info, I had the exact feelings on coffee but I didn’t really have the info you gave.

It had not occurred to me the information regarding coffee. Then again why would it since I don't like the stuff and don't even drink it. This could go hand-in-hand with energy drinks and things that parade around to give you more motivation to do things in your day. A lot of people with depression likely rely on such things due to their lack in energy, and the long-term is devastating on their health as they grow reliant and eventually can't even be happy without it.

It's these sick methods of control like cigarettes and alcohol that the jews have full control over and abuse to the highest potential.

The key to energy is good sleep, a healthy diet, regular exercise and good spiritual health.

Let's not turn this into a useless 'CoFfeE is Of thE DeVe3l' bullshit superstition, please.

The person said they drink 40 mugs a day. This can bring death.

Other than that, coffee is fine, as with anything else. Even cocoa has caffeine. Caffeine in itself, is not 'bad', but as with anything else, it requires moderation, and it's a matter of taste. It causes dehydration and a few other problems by default, especially with overuse.

The jews see a market for these things, they use them. That doesn't make everything in itself evil. They also make money from water and other necessities.

To equate Opium to...Coffee...Like let's get serious now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Let's not turn this into a useless 'CoFfeE is Of thE DeVe3l' bullshit superstition, please.

The person said they drink 40 mugs a day. This can bring death.

Other than that, coffee is fine, as with anything else. Even cocoa has caffeine. Caffeine in itself, is not 'bad', but as with anything else, it requires moderation, and it's a matter of taste. It causes dehydration and a few other problems by default, especially with overuse.

The jews see a market for these things, they use them. That doesn't make everything in itself evil. They also make money from water and other necessities.

To equate Opium to...Coffee...Like let's get serious now.
That wasnt my my intention, what I think about coffee is that people in general overuse it,a lot, many people are addicted to it and they need coffee just to not crash, and this is just addiction... I personally take coffee only in times of need, but most people... they take coffee because they believe it's some kind of miracle thing culture whatever, especially here in Italy. So yeah.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back