Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lunar Eclipse

luis

What kind of spells we can do on the day of the Lunar Eclipse? Are all spells empowered by it?

Another question not really related but if i empower one of my middle chakra does its exctension get empowered too?

Any major working you want but remember that we are going to do RTRs on that night. Other than that, you can use the lunar eclipse to begin an important personal working if you want.

Empowering a chakra (middle part) is a general empowerment but empowering the extensions are direct and is better. Its important not to neglect the extensions of the chakras, especially if you want more soul power.

HPS Shannon said:
Any major working you want but remember that we are going to do RTRs on that night. Other than that, you can use the lunar eclipse to begin an important personal working if you want.

Empowering a chakra (middle part) is a general empowerment but empowering the extensions are direct and is better. Its important not to neglect the extensions of the chakras, especially if you want more soul power.
I understand, thank you :)
I usualy do the Raum meditation wich empower all the soul so i should be fine with the extension. I'll decide what i'm going to do, thanks again.

If u have any ongoing workings that u doing they'll literally be amplified by the eclipse it's like doing ur workings during the thunderstorm it'll be amplified due to the increased electricity in the air ... Have fun

I am assuming things are only amplified on the eclipse during the time it is happening like you said that night (in my area it starts around 10 PM) right or is it the whole day. This may be a dumb question but I want to ask. I mean for the RTRs or any spells anyone would want to do along with them. If someone can answer that thank you.

Hail Satan

darkmonkey666 said:
I am assuming things are only amplified on the eclipse during the time it is happening like you said that night (in my area it starts around 10 PM) right or is it the whole day. This may be a dumb question but I want to ask. I mean for the RTRs or any spells anyone would want to do along with them. If someone can answer that thank you.

Hail Satan

A little before, during and alittle after. If i'm not mistaken, the entire lunar eclipse will last about 2 or hours, more or less.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back