Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vinasa wrong affirmations

Catalincata94

First i want to talk about the things that happened to me, when i was doing the chakra spinning when i spinned them something rotated the vortex in the opposite direction and i hardly managed to spin in the direction i'm doing daily like the enemies are trying to stop me meditating.

So i did vinasa working from full moon to new moon but didn't seem to work the voice still talks to me and the same way as the chakra spinning when the voice talks to me it's like it makes me talk back and i force my self not to talk back but words still come out (in my mind) so i got an affirmation for vinasa from someone here on the forum but it's wrong  "In a healthy and positive way for me the energy of VINASA is now permanently destroying all the enemies of Satan and their energies affecting me" i think it's obvious what is the problem with it. So i better just use "you are no more"

I have a question when vibrating vinasa do i need to focus some where? Or vizualizing the entity in front of me...

Is this an entity? Or could it be a part of your own mind that has turned against you? Because that's possible, that's how the mk ultra stuff was done. A second personality within the brain that fights against the actual personality. If this is what the situation is, I don't think Vinasa can help with that.

I noticed it’s more powerful if you vibrate it into the entity.

Here's what I would do 1. Try and figure out if it's just my own mind and me not having control over it 2. Figure out if it's a self created thoughtform .. These can even come from past lives 3. Use runes for all purpose protection like Ezk and Algiz ' iam now always safe and protected etc if this continues id assume it's something self created 4 strengthen my chakras daily wich should be a norm anyway this will get ur chakras spinning and help keep u safe from attachments hence the Egyptian teaching of having to feed the 'gods' code word for chakras daily to keep evil away 5 if this doesn't work out id do standard rituals to Satan asking for help if u have the means to do this . And be patient Atleast u already wanting to deal with this that means u already half way Satan helps those only who are willing to help themselves be open to signs u can also spend the day asking ur self why ur mind can show u if u open enough

To answer ur question I once or Mayb actuali more than once used vinasa in a house all I done was viz the house in blue fire and I think I affirmed negative malefic thoughtform/ entity you are no more ... U can viz urself engulfed in the blue fire or blue fire around u when affirming ...just keep caution try and know when it's just ur mind or an actual thought form uv created as ones Neptune can also play a role here even if Pluto is somewhat connected aswel

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Is this an entity? Or could it be a part of your own mind that has turned against you? Because that's possible, that's how the mk ultra stuff was done. A second personality within the brain that fights against the actual personality. If this is what the situation is, I don't think Vinasa can help with that.
Honestly i think it's just his mind doing this. It happens to me too it's like i can't control my mind, for example i imagine something and my mind try to change it or to visualize something that i don't want.

Void meditation and a spell for controlling his mind would help.

The Leviathan The End Of Your Life Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12994 
If you invoked a lot of bible energies in a past life, this could still be affecting you. Created divisions between parts of your soul and filled with curses at the same time. If this is really what your problem is, the only way to fix it is with Final RTR to break down and dissolve the barriers and reunite your soul. So it all works together. But if it's that bad, it would take a lot of work to fix it. But you can do it :D

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Also always when meditating i'm getting all kinds of thoughts to distract me almost non stop, and now the chakra spinning is even harder it's always like something is spinning in the obosite direction and many times it doesnt spin. I'm doing closing the chakras and clairaudient points then the voice stopped for a few minutes but it started again it doesnt always talks but moustly when meditating. The voice said many things to me in the begining it said it's Satan then that it's one part of me then that it's an enemy and that he wants me out of ss or dead. And if it is a second personallity then what?

I think the voice is your own mind and you have to more concentrated in void meditation when you do it.

BoRn of fire said:
Here's what I would do 1. Try and figure out if it's just my own mind and me not having control over it 2. Figure out if it's a self created thoughtform .. These can even come from past lives 3. Use runes for all purpose protection like Ezk and Algiz ' iam now always safe and protected etc if this continues id assume it's something self created 4 strengthen my chakras daily wich should be a norm anyway this will get ur chakras spinning and help keep u safe from attachments hence the Egyptian teaching of having to feed the 'gods' code word for chakras daily to keep evil away 5 if this doesn't work out id do standard rituals to Satan asking for help if u have the means to do this . And be patient Atleast u already wanting to deal with this that means u already half way Satan helps those only who are willing to help themselves be open to signs u can also spend the day asking ur self why ur mind can show u if u open enough
To work on chakras shoudnt all the chakras already be opened ? I dont think they are open and what did you want to say here " u can also spend the day asking ur self why ur mind can show u if u open enough" asking my self what my mind can show me if i open enough?

I think this is just your mind.

If you also believe that Vinasa won't help get rid of enemy entities, then it won't work, because you program yourself to think that.

FlamingRedRose666 said:

If you also believe that Vinasa won't help get rid of enemy entities, then it won't work, because you program yourself to think that.
I didn't say that i believe vinasa is not working its just that there was a wrong affirmation but with that affirmation it won't have success because in the affirmation there is "all the enemies of Satan". there are many enemies.

Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

I didn't say that i believe vinasa is not working its just that there was a wrong affirmation but with that affirmation it won't have success because in the affirmation there is "all the enemies of Satan". there are many enemies.

That affirmation isn't wrong.

Better to banish all of Father Satan's enemies than allow one after another to attack you.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Better to banish all of Father Satan's enemies than allow one after another to attack you.
Yes it's wrong you don't understand the meaning of "all the enemies of Satan" you think there are just entitys that are enemies huh? Don't you think there are millions of enemies here on planet earth? And even if there was just entitys that where his enemies how many are those do you think vinasa can destroy them all it's a war fukin damn it, think for your self don't just use all affirmations you've been given widouth thinking it through.

Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Yes it's wrong you don't understand the meaning of "all the enemies of Satan" you think there are just entitys that are enemies huh? Don't you think there are millions of enemies here on planet earth? And even if there was just entitys that where his enemies how many are those do you think vinasa can destroy them all it's a war fukin damn it, think for your self don't just use all affirmations you've been given widouth thinking it through.

Most affirmations that I use are thought out by me.

Also, I stated for you this: Better to banish all of Father Satan's enemies than allow one after another to attack you.

Re read it until you understand.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Also, I stated for you this: Better to banish all of Father Satan's enemies than allow one after another to attack you.

Vinasa Is used for destruction not banishment it destroys the entity or unwanted energy, how can you banish someone if you destroy him/she is that a banishment? No it's destruction. Explain me this if vinasa is a word that destroys any entity do you think you can destroy "all the enemies of Satan" if it would work the war would be over by just me vibrating vinasa and affirming that from full moon to new moon for some times.

It would be better to say "all the enemies of Satan that are attacking me directly" or "just attacking me" instead of "directly"

Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Vinasa Is used for destruction not banishment it destroys the entity or unwanted energy, how can you banish someone if you destroy him/she is that a banishment? No it's destruction. Explain me this if vinasa is a word that destroys any entity do you think you can destroy "all the enemies of Satan" if it would work the war would be over by just me vibrating vinasa and affirming that from full moon to new moon for some times.

It would be better to say "all the enemies of Satan that are attacking me directly" or "just attacking me" instead of "directly"

Good point. I always used Vinasa to banish entities, it worked out, I never used it for destruction.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back