Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does anyone else hate cheese and other dairy products?

StraitShot47

I have this weird thing with cheese and other dairy products. It's nothing medical really, just psychological. I eat pizza and ice cream just fine, but the thought of eating just plain cheese or a glass of milk disgusts me. I even grew up drinking milk, so I do not know where this feeling comes from.

Is this some sort of mind control or influence? Why though? Does it mean I should stop eating dairy or if it is the enemy I should continue to eat dairy.

I know this is peculiar, but does anyone else have this issue?

There are people who are lactose intolerant, but they do not get blatant symptoms on it. You may need to check if you fall here.

If not the above, it seems to be something personal for you, personal preference. The choice is likewise yours, one cannot advise you what you feel better eating. You definitely need meat or some hard protein, or you will not survive healthily.

Also, many so called "Milk products" are not milk based, but powder based, and in general almost nothing related to actual milk.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There are people who are lactose intolerant, but they do not get blatant symptoms on it. You may need to check if you fall here.

If not the above, it seems to be something personal for you, personal preference. The choice is likewise yours, one cannot advise you what you feel better eating. You definitely need meat or some hard protein, or you will not survive healthily.

Also, many so called "Milk products" are not milk based, but powder based, and in general almost nothing related to actual milk.

Isn't lactose intolerance only common among jews....?

It mentioned this in the "how to recognise a jew part 2"

FlamingRedRose666 said:

No, here are entire nations that are lactose intolerant.

https://www.food-intolerance-network.com/food-intolerances/lactose-intolerance/ethnic-distribution-and-prevalence.html

Worldwide_prevalence_of_lactose_intolerance_in_recent_populations.jpg

Thank you for the personal reply Cobra.

Just saying again I am not lactose intolerant, as I eat dairy just fine. There's just some mental triggers about cheese and dairy products that just bewilders me.

Maybe I was fat in a past life, and now have trouble eating it lol.

I was more wondering is dairy required for us, as I know it deals a lot with the probiotics of the gut.

Valontuoja said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

No, here are entire nations that are lactose intolerant.

https://www.food-intolerance-network.com/food-intolerances/lactose-intolerance/ethnic-distribution-and-prevalence.html

Worldwide_prevalence_of_lactose_intolerance_in_recent_populations.jpg

Then explain this:

https://m.imgur.com/lPWsk24

(Couldn't upload here as an actual pic, didn't allow me)

StraitShot47 said:
Thank you for the personal reply Cobra.

Just saying again I am not lactose intolerant, as I eat dairy just fine. There's just some mental triggers about cheese and dairy products that just bewilders me.

Maybe I was fat in a past life, and now have trouble eating it lol.

I was more wondering is dairy required for us, as I know it deals a lot with the probiotics of the gut.

Dairy is just one of the many methods of getting certain proteins and nutrients and if you don't particularly like it we're not going to force you to consume it. There is a large variety of other foods and liquids you can consume in place of milk and cheese such as brussels sprouts, beets, potatoes, bananas, oranges and dried fruit for potassium. Beef liver, sardines, salmon, tuna, mushrooms, eggs and of course sunlight for Vitamin D. Spinach, broccoli, shrimp or even ground up eggshells to turn into a fine powder to sprinkle over your food can be used for calcium.

Just because dairy is it's own category does not mean you specifically have to consume everything of that category. It's just a label. Some people are just normally repulsed by certain things for whatever reason, I wouldn't waste any spiritual energy trying to find out why as there's really no point other than to satiate curiousity... chances are it's just a preference like how some people like olives and some don't. I personally love eating cheese just as it is but many others wonder how I can even manage that without being grossed out.

It's just relative so don't worry about it, not everything is going to have some spiritual explanation or influence behind it.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Then explain this:

lPWsk24.png

Fixed it for you, open the picture in new tab and then copy the link between . As for the question:

"Quite a few of the genetic diseases listed below are [b]exclusively jewish[/b]"

Those are common among jews but not exclusive to them.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Then explain this:

Because Jews don't originate from Europe, a continent where animal husbandry of cows ( for milk ) is commonplace. The climate also plays a major role in the development of such an economy.
Lactose intolerance itself is also not a real disease, as the production of lactase well into adulthood is actually a genetic mutation.

All things considered, Europeans still express the enzyme lactase because it proved to be an evolutionary advantage to do so.

Changing the activity of genes to gain an advantage is nothing unusual. We could also process uric acid into allantoin by means of an enzyme called uricase, but the gene for this remains dormant.
Uric acid may have a bad reputation ( kidney stones, gout, etc. ), but the body has decided to use it in order to fine-tune the vasal pressure of your kidneys.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sometimes I feel like it makes me sick but I hate dairy so it might be psychological too. However knowing now I could be lactose intolerant and not be blatantly obvious I may just get myself examined if only just to know.

Godmode said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sometimes I feel like it makes me sick but I hate dairy so it might be psychological too. However knowing now I could be lactose intolerant and not be blatantly obvious I may just get myself examined if only just to know.
Someone who is not lactose intolerant can make themself become lactose intolerant if they go too long without any milk products. If the body isn't used to having lactose anymore, it thinks it doesn't need to be able to digest it anymore. This is from babies drinking milk so they are born being able to deal with it, but when they grow up the body doesn't expect it will ever drink milk again so the lactase production stops.

Valontuoja said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Then explain this:

lPWsk24.png

Fixed it for you, open the picture in new tab and then copy the link between . As for the question:

"Quite a few of the genetic diseases listed below are [b]exclusively jewish[/b]"

Those are common among jews but not exclusive to them.[/quote]

Tried it, didn't work, so I just posted the link.

But I see...

nishka said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Then explain this:

Because Jews don't originate from Europe, a continent where animal husbandry of cows ( for milk ) is commonplace. The climate also plays a major role in the development of such an economy.
Lactose intolerance itself is also not a real disease, as the production of lactase well into adulthood is actually a genetic mutation.

All things considered, Europeans still express the enzyme lactase because it proved to be an evolutionary advantage to do so.

Changing the activity of genes to gain an advantage is nothing unusual. We could also process uric acid into allantoin by means of an enzyme called uricase, but the gene for this remains dormant.
Uric acid may have a bad reputation ( kidney stones, gout, etc. ), but the body has decided to use it in order to fine-tune the vasal pressure of your kidneys.

Oh I see, alright, thank you for the detailed reply!

In my case I thought for years that I am lactose intolerant and then I discovered that what is wrong with me are processed dairy products such as UHT milk that comes packaged and homogenized milk products and instead fresh milk and natural cheese I can consume them without any problem.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Godmode said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Someone who is not lactose intolerant can make themself become lactose intolerant if they go too long without any milk products. If the body isn't used to having lactose anymore, it thinks it doesn't need to be able to digest it anymore. This is from babies drinking milk so they are born being able to deal with it, but when they grow up the body doesn't expect it will ever drink milk again so the lactase production stops.

I've heard this as well, but I can eat some ice-cream without pooping and vomiting so I do not have strong symptoms at least. Probably the fact that I eat icecream once in a while has made it so that I am not completely intolerant to lactose, if I wasn't always before.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back