Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For your SAFETY do NOT click links to people's Skype profiles

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
We appear to have attracted more members recently, and with this we have brought in more infiltrators.

Please, for your safety. DO NOT click links that lead off site (or do not lead to our other sites), or lead to somone's Skype profile. Of course, if this is for a safe site and you are using a secure computer (preferably with a VPN) you can copy and paste links into a new window. But under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you download anything from these outside sites.

I hope this warning finds use by those who need it. Thank you for reading, stay safe out there.

If you want to get fancy with the safety of your PC and aren't warded off by the idea of a little extra work, a VirtualBox can be installed and used as a computer emulation within your PC that isolates a portion of free space on your hard drive from the rest of it. This way any actions within this virtual box will not affect your actual primary machine.

It's basically an entirely separate and disposable computer within your computer and can be shut down/restarted and have all the similar functions accordingly. I recommend it for minor things such as testing links or visiting strange websites as it would be preferable to not provide the VM (Virtual Machine) with too much of your HD space.

There are many .ISO files of various platforms such as Windows and Ubunto or Linux that can be found for free online to use in order to make your VM function as well as plenty of tutorials for every aspect.

Poweredbythesun said:
Please, for your safety. DO NOT click links that lead off site (or do not lead to our other sites), or lead to somone's Skype profile. Of course, if this is for a safe site and you are using a secure computer (preferably with a VPN) you can copy and paste links into a new window. But under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you download anything from these outside sites.

I hope this warning finds use by those who need it. Thank you for reading, stay safe out there.
This should be common sense for all websites. Assume that everyone is out to get you. Only once you have looked into something should you even think of trusting it. You can paste links in Virus Total to get a first look.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back