Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Timing the dedication ritual

Sicksix666

I understand it is completely unnecessary to time my dedication ritual, however Satan is a thoughtful being and I want to be thoughtful and make everything perfect. I want the planets and the moon aligned just right at the moment of my ritual. So I humbly ask the JoS community, in what moon phase should I start my ritual? I was thinking Taurus, because projects begun when the moon is in Taurus are usually permanent or long lasting. I was also thinking Aquarius, because relationships are best made during this sign, and it is the sign of Satan. Or perhaps I should just do it on any regular Monday? I have a compass and was also thinking about facing Southeast when I perform, since his directions are South and East. Or perhaps just one direction of the two?

Thank you in advance.
If anybody could link me to the most accurate of astrology sites to get my info, that would be amazing. I understand astrology as a whole has been corrupted by j*wish filth.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

Taurus is by far my favorite of all the moon's signs. :D This is perfect, and it's Taurus right now so you can dedicate right now! :D

The sooner you dedicate, the sooner you can start working! Welcome to the family!

Astrology hasn't been corrupted. Maybe some methods for reading are weak and not as thorough but it is reliable for sure.

I understand dedicating is special to you but don't stress too much. If you want, a Monday is great since it is Father's day. Don't do it on a void moon either, if you are concerned abut that. Now if you really want to make it special, then a satanic holiday is coming up in a couple weeks: Imbolc

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Imbolc.html

Its a special holiday and actually my favourite, next to Summer Solstice.

Imbolc begins when the Sun goes into Aquarius at 15 degrees. It will be on the night of February 3rd all the way to the night of February 4th, at least in North America near my location. Its up to you on deciding when you want to do it. Its not necessary to hold off on doing it too long just to find the perfect alignment.

Either way, Welcome. Good to see more people coming to Satan.

Lunarium.co.uk is a perfect website for tracking planetary movements, planetary hours (important) and moon phases and signs. Just adjust it to your location.

Planetwatcher.com is also great for watching the planets and seeing upcoming planet movements and aspects.

There is a total Lunar eclipse on the 20-21st you can look up when at your location if you choose that time the moon I believe then will be at the end of Cancer its home sign and most bright for the year. I dont know if that's what you are looking for HP Shannon's advice is good too.

Welcome to the Family and glad you found us.

Also www.moontracks.com is good for knowing future dates of when planets will be in certain signs if you are not already aware of it just click on ingress/rx dates on the side and choose what planet you want.

Hail Satan

HPS Shannon said:
Astrology hasn't been corrupted. Maybe some methods for reading are weak and not as thorough but it is reliable for sure.

I understand dedicating is special to you but don't stress too much. If you want, a Monday is great since it is Father's day. Don't do it on a void moon either, if you are concerned abut that. Now if you really want to make it special, then a satanic holiday is coming up in a couple weeks: Imbolc

Imbolc begins when the Sun goes into Aquarius at 15 degrees. It will be on the night of February 3rd all the way to the night of February 4th, at least in North America near my location. Its up to you on deciding when you want to do it. Its not necessary to hold off on doing it too long just to find the perfect alignment.

Lunarium.co.uk is a perfect website for tracking planetary movements, planetary hours (important) and moon phases and signs. Just adjust it to your location.

Planetwatcher.com is also great for watching the planets and seeing upcoming planet movements and aspects.

I can not thank you enough for this!!!! February 3rd it is! Hail Satan

666Esoteric666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Yes, its a fire element. Fire is an important element in Satanism. It is life.

Make sure that you are able to find the exact date for your location fro when the Sun goes into Aquarius at 15 degrees.

Until then, please start meditating and participating in the rituals we are doing to fight the enemy.

666Esoteric666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

I love your forum pic, btw. Simple and original.

Since you are new, please read this thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534

It will definitely help you on your journey and ask all the questions you need in order to develop

666Esoteric666 said:
Be advised that since you have a specific date attached on when you are dedicating, the enemy may try to send despicable attacks your way to make things hard on you to attempt to dissuade you from dedicating. It's happened to other members before, make sure you do a decently strong AoP every day and if things get really bad, you may need to just dedicate at any time that is not on a VoC moon.

Welcome home, and best of luck in Satanism!

Scion of Atlantis said:
666Esoteric666 said:
Be advised that since you have a specific date attached on when you are dedicating, the enemy may try to send despicable attacks your way to make things hard on you to attempt to dissuade you from dedicating. It's happened to other members before, make sure you do a decently strong AoP every day and if things get really bad, you may need to just dedicate at any time that is not on a VoC moon.

Welcome home, and best of luck in Satanism!

Excuse my language here, but this coincidence is absolutely fucking insane. I came back to this forum just now for this very reason. Ever since I posted this, I have had non-stop anxiety attacks and bad luck. Severe sleepless nights with my heart pounding, uncontrollable shaking. Intrusive thoughts. It may be evident that I can not wait until Imbolc for the dedication, but I am going to try and persevere in Father Satan's name. Things seem to have died down for now. I will never be dissuaded and no matter how much I suffer I will never renounce my faith, because I have learned the truth. Ever since I was very young I have always be defiant of all forms of Judeo-Christian influence. I have always felt an innate will to fight against it.
Thank you all so much. I have never known a more kind community of people.

HPS Shannon said:
666Esoteric666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

I love your forum pic, btw. Simple and original.

Since you are new, please read this thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534

It will definitely help you on your journey and ask all the questions you need in order to develop

Much appreciated, HPS! I will give it a read. and also thank you to everyone else who has contributed to this thread.

HPS Shannon said:
666Esoteric666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Make sure that you are able to find the exact date for your location fro when the Sun goes into Aquarius at 15 degrees.

Until then, please start meditating and participating in the rituals we are doing to fight the enemy.

Also, HPS. If I could ask one more thing. I am in Pacific Standard Time and if I am correct, I believe the sun enters Aquarius at 15 degrees precisely at Feb 03 7:03PM, though I am unsure if this website knows my timezone, and there doesn't seem to be an option to set it. Would this be right?
http://planetwatcher.com/#1549249380

666Esoteric666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
666Esoteric666 said:

Also, HPS. If I could ask one more thing. I am in Pacific Standard Time and if I am correct, I believe the sun enters Aquarius at 15 degrees precisely at Feb 03 7:03PM, though I am unsure if this website knows my timezone, and there doesn't seem to be an option to set it. Would this be right?
http://planetwatcher.com/#1549249380

As far as I know, in my location EST, Imbolc begins around 8:03pm, February 3rd and goes up until around the same time on the night of February 4th, so that's 24 hours of time to celebrate. You can do your ritual on Monday(Satan's day) early evening before Imbolc ends. PST is 3 hours behind so Imbolc for you will begin on February 3rd around 5:03pm. Regardless of it all, jut check planetwatcher on February 3 and wait for the degree of the Sun to go into 15--which should be around 5pm PST.

The Sun stays in a degree for about 24 hours. The entire night of February 3rd is when you can celebrate it fully but that is on Sunday.

I like to light a whole bunch of candles and I even have a small fire receptacle to light a big fire. It will be illuminating and beautiful. Look at the Imbolc link I posted for more ideas on how to celebrate.

I am proud of you and it makes me so happy to see new people coming to Satan and knowing the truth.

Also, the fact that you are getting attacked by the enemy and various entities PROVES that people finding the truth of Satan are a threat to the enemy. It shows us that we are in the right place. I remember when I was attacked in different ways when they tried to keep me from Satan. We have to be strong on this path, its not always going to be easy.

Now, just remember that there is a lunar eclipse happening on the night of the 20th of January. Doing your dedication on that date is great to do as well. Its all up to you and for your protection. Do what you can if you feel you cannot wait. Don't leave too much time in between to let the enemy try to keep you away and harm you spiritually.

@666Esoteric666, HPS Shannon is correct, a Lunar Eclipse is a also great time for dedicating (and also quite optimal for RTRs). If the attacks get too serious, such as enemy ETs starting to show their ugly faces, it also optimal to dedicate on the 20th when it occurs. You should continue to work on an AoP and Aura Cleaning for now 3 times a day until dedication, be it at Imbolc or on the 20th, and afterward. Also know that the Gods also know you are about to dedicate and are likely watching out for you.

The enemy sweats big time about every new Satanist who joins us. That displays their fear and weakness for all to see. They are going down rapidly and in (blue) flames. ;)

Scion of Atlantis said:
@666Esoteric666, HPS Shannon is correct, a Lunar Eclipse is a also great time for dedicating (and also quite optimal for RTRs). If the attacks get too serious, such as enemy ETs starting to show their ugly faces, it also optimal to dedicate on the 20th when it occurs. You should continue to work on an AoP and Aura Cleaning for now 3 times a day until dedication, be it at Imbolc or on the 20th, and afterward. Also know that the Gods also know you are about to dedicate and are likely watching out for you.

The enemy sweats big time about every new Satanist who joins us. That displays their fear and weakness for all to see. They are going down rapidly and in (blue) flames. ;)

Hail Satan to that, brother!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back