Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Grew Up With a Jew

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I just found this out while thinking about the issues I've had in my past regarding a particular sibling. I can't believe I never even thought of it or why it hadn't occurred to me why I was so physically repulsed by this sibling through out all my life living with them even when they were being nice to me or giving me gifts.

I wouldn't let them touch me, I wouldn't let them close to me, I hated any form of interaction with them, even being in the same room pissed me off, I just absolutely hated them to the very core where I was literally disgusted by them on every level I could possibly imagine for 19 years of my life. At first I thought it was because they pissed me off throughout my entire childhood and was just an absolute terror in every sense of the way but no, it turns out they were jewish. For the longest time I didn't understand the deep-seated hatred and repulsion in my soul, but now I do.

The two of us came from separate biological fathers, my mother and my father as far as I know are gentiles, but the one the sibling came from was the evilest son of a bitch you could ever imagine with the most fucked up family line you could think of. Unbelievably materialistic, absolutely parasitic in that he leached off and still leaches off to this day of finances received from child support, doesn't have any emotions for anybody but himself and left as soon he had to take responsibility for anything.

This sibling grew up to be practically psychopathic, unbelievably sadistic and materialistic, can't be happy at all without having any money to spend on a daily basis, hallucinates, is paranoid all the time has basically every mental illness you could check off on a list, has no independence, no education, refuses to do a damn thing for themself and expects my family to do their every bidding; and I've even equated them to an actual parasite on multiple occasions but some how never made the connection until now.

I am concerned that this filthy fuck has greatly impacted me on a variety of levels after all those years of being under the same roof. Of course all the suffering I and my actual relatives endured was because of a fucking jew, it took me to get away from them to see it. It explains so much. Does the amount of close contact equal to anything that might be permanent and what is the absolute most thorough way to practically clean my entire soul equated to the literal molten furnace of the sun itself?

I'm still devoted to Satan and will forever remain so no matter what disgusting impact that parasite had on me, I will fight for him until the end of time. Is there any specific way I can actually use the RTR against myself in some way? I was aware of corruption within for a while now, but I only just learned of the cause. Name everything possible any of you can recommend that will help me get rid of this corruption permanently, and completely so that I can properly purify my soul for Satan and continue fighting for him unhindered.

This could possibly take my entire lifetime to get rid of, all the more reason for me to hate the jews with an endless burning passion. Hopefully one day their suicide attempts actually succeed. Jews truly are the most fucked up and disgusting thing you will ever find on this planet.

I think all it would do is make a dirty aura from being near to it for so long, but obviously you have a purely human soul. Just do all the regular types of aura and soul cleanings. Kundalini Yoga with very fast breathes and then you can do final rtr and focus on the feeling inside yourself when you're doing it. Returning curses. I don't feel like you really have any serious personal problems, just do some basic cleanings and you're all good. Their soul is theirs and yours is yours.

Okay, relax a bit my bro. The rtrs scrub you. You said can you do them on yourself? You already are. It’s like all their energy on you is thick cement and each time you do an rtr it’s like taking a sledgehammer to it and braking it up slowly but surly so it can all fall off. Disconnect the astral links that are created from these strong emotional connections and of course none of this damage is permenant. Avoid this person of course. But you’ll be fine.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html
I’m sure you’ve read that, but make sure and do it.

I lived with a jew myself for quite a while. One who was open and into the occult and leached me bad. Not as long as your case, but still it’s fine. It can be overcame.

I just came across this in a pdf in Satan's Library and believe it to have been shown to me by Satan, as I have noticed he has been showing me a lot of information as of late to bring to light where I am making mistakes and why.

"A healthy and pure person cannot become obsessed by them, because such
Larvæ can only act upon men if the later make room for them in their minds. A healthy mind is a
castle that cannot be invaded without the will of its master; but if they are allowed to enter, they
excite the passions of men and women, they create cravings in them, they produce bad thoughts
which act injuriously upon the brain; they sharpen the animal intellect and suffocate the moral
sense
. Evil spirits obsess only those human beings in whom the animal nature is predominating.
Minds that are illuminated by the spirit of truth cannot be possessed; only those who are
habitually guided by their own lower impulses may become subjected to their influences."

I've equated behaviour and desires as well as emotions that I've experienced to be animalistic and have enjoyed them in that animalistic sense, sometime shamefully, and though I have since been keeping these in check and redirecting them against the enemy as an outlet and making corrections to them, this explains a lot about this corruption I was talking about. But I'm still not yet sure what warrants this 'animal nature' to be predominating in an individual in the first place and if it's a 100% terrible thing. The paragraph is right in that it's a 'craving' but at this point it's difficult to tell which is me and which is not. I still have much to learn as I continue advancing.

I had a very very similar experiances with a close friend of mine whom I later realised she has jewness in her blood. And it totally makes sense. Its difficult to put it into words but u can tell that this person is devoid of any and all morality especially when it comes to being competitive. Its almost DISGUSTING how easly she can suck the fun out of any boardgame by just showing up... not to mention her only idea of fun is doing drugs. Imma lay low while I get more powerful lets just say I have very special plans for this girl and her other jew friends.

MoonlessNight666 said:
lets just say I have very special plans for this girl and her other jew friends.

Unless they directly get in the way of your life or cause you a good amount of harm despite daily protections and workings, etc, then it wouldn't be worth spending significant amounts of time or energy on just a few individuals.

The RTR works against all the jews and our enemies, it would be best to stick to that and devote your time and energy into it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back