Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Books for teens

[email protected]

Ok so I have a 13 almost 14 year old daughter who loves reading she likes supernatural books with the teen fling in them. She isnt a ss as of yet thought she understands and believes a lot of it I am still working on that we talk a lot about it and she has read at least the teen part of JOS. i was just wondering anything you could recommend and no it doesnt have to be the theme i listed i just want to feed her love of reading with books that are informative and entertaining.

P.S. she does not live with me but lives with her dad but that is a long irritating story or her becoming part of the family would be easier.

Any suggestions are welcome

The only childrens books I ever read that seem to have a spiritual Satanic message are a series called Vladimir Tod. It's about a vampire in high school and he's on a path of growth and developement that is similar to all of ours. He doesn't drink from anyone, someone in his family works at the hospital, so he just drinks out of iv bags of expired blood that she brings home. There's a lot about how different sigils can be used for all kinds of different powerful magic, either for protection, or weapons, or some that can be used as any kind of tool. Or how sigils can represent specific individual gods and be a direct connection to their soul to call to them. Throughout the story he becomes more serious and responsible, and he learns of a dangerous spiritual war that he is automatically part of because he is a descendent of this ancient powerful spiritual family. He learns to protect himself magically and to fight back. He develops his soul to become stronger, more powerful magically, more in control of his life and the world. I haven't thought of those books in years, but now I know this is why I liked them. :D The whole story is about Satanic growth and advanvements. Now I wish when I read those books that I finished the whole series, it got better as the story went along.

I grew up on the Percy Jackson book series in middle school, I remember my soul aching for the kind of adventure these books created. I mean really, I wanted so much to band up with other demigods and be amazing fighter. Living in a summer camp, training in the armory, hoping for a quest from the oracle. I was immersed in this work it helped take my mind off of school troubles. The Greek mythology and the overall heroic stories have stayed with me

I heard somewhere that 15% of children in history were raised by fathers who were not biologically their fathers. A very sad fact.

Get her to read "Revolt against the Modern World" by Julius Evola. That'll set her on the right path. Rest is dependent on good parenting.

Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Bach is an interesting book she can read, and it was a great book. It helps with opening your mind.

Jack said:
Get her to read "Revolt against the Modern World" by Julius Evola. That'll set her on the right path. Rest is dependent on good parenting.

Jack that's very heavy of a read at her age, it's a philosophical book. Must wait a couple of years about this, but nevertheless, interesting book.

Thank you all so much all the books shes been asking for are awful and now I have a place to start it is very helpful and I'm very grateful for the input it's very exciting.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Jack that's very heavy of a read at her age, it's a philosophical book. Must wait a couple of years about this, but nevertheless, interesting book.
Well I like giving edgy recommendations.
However I'm not qualified to suggest "children's" books as I've never read Children's books. I read 1984 once , probably that counts as a fantasy book(thought its becoming extraordinarily real nowadays).Truth be told, around 13-14 my grandfather just died and I was very angry at the world. I didn't read books. I was trying to just piece my life together. I became an atheist for a couple of years until I found the Jos and tried some meditations. After I once say light in my third eye after a kundalini yoga session, I was like "oh shit. This works." And dedicated ASAP.

If it were my kid he'd already would have been doing daily routine meditation. And I'd personally teach his knowledge about culture, history, religion, politics, economics etc little by little so it'd be easily digestible.

If it were my kid he'd already would have been doing daily routine meditation. And I'd personally teach his knowledge about culture, history, religion, politics, economics etc little by little so it'd be easily digestibl

Jack I would love more than anything to be able to get her to do all those things and if she were in my house she probably would be but since she lives in another state for reasons I am not going to go into right now all I can do when she is with me or when I talk to her is give her the information and I encourage her. no I didnt see that as an attack nor am I trying to come off as defensive but only explaining. That is all I hope for for all of my kids is to be with our father Satan and free themselves from all the garbage. She is on the right track and ahead of a lot of people even grow ass people being aware of the fraud of christianity and that father Satan is indeed very real and as a mother I will continue to give her the knowledge that I have learned here and encourage her to search for herself until that day she decides that this life is one that is worth living and of upmost importance that this is the way to real liberation and truth.

Ravenignis666 said:
If it were my kid he'd already would have been doing daily routine meditation. And I'd personally teach his knowledge about culture, history, religion, politics, economics etc little by little so it'd be easily digestibl

Jack I would love more than anything to be able to get her to do all those things and if she were in my house she probably would be but since she lives in another state for reasons I am not going to go into right now all I can do when she is with me or when I talk to her is give her the information and I encourage her. no I didnt see that as an attack nor am I trying to come off as defensive but only explaining. That is all I hope for for all of my kids is to be with our father Satan and free themselves from all the garbage. She is on the right track and ahead of a lot of people even grow ass people being aware of the fraud of christianity and that father Satan is indeed very real and as a mother I will continue to give her the knowledge that I have learned here and encourage her to search for herself until that day she decides that this life is one that is worth living and of upmost importance that this is the way to real liberation and truth.
You’re a SS, if you want her to be under your custody then you can ;)

Aquarius said:
Ravenignis666 said:

No doubt there. you know sounds dumb but I haven't even thought about it that way I feel like a retard. I've been looking at it as a free will type scenario and living there isnt necessarily a great thing but anyway thing you for that I feel like a dumbass at the moment. I shall work that in my workings. Thank you for that.

Ravenignis666 said:
Aquarius said:
Ravenignis666 said:

No doubt there. you know sounds dumb but I haven't even thought about it that way I feel like a retard. I've been looking at it as a free will type scenario and living there isnt necessarily a great thing but anyway thing you for that I feel like a dumbass at the moment. I shall work that in my workings. Thank you for that.

Every parent does mistakes or let's say some misappropriations on their first kids. It's normal.

You can do a lot to influence her by teaching and by also being a good person for her to idolize, be dependable upon, and admirable. Kids learn a lot by that. If you practice what you preach and she sees you advancing and being open minded, you will shine since you'll be on the right path.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ravenignis666 said:
Aquarius said:

Every parent does mistakes or let's say some misappropriations on their first kids. It's normal.

You can do a lot to influence her by teaching and by also being a good person for her to idolize, be dependable upon, and admirable. Kids learn a lot by that. If you practice what you preach and she sees you advancing and being open minded, you will shine since you'll be on the right path.

Thank you HP Hoodedcobra I strive to do that daily and in the best way I can that's all I want to do and be for all my kiddos. I've made plenty of mistakes and still growing from them with my kids and spiritually I wasnt always a strong person even though my intentions were in the right place but I feel I am finally on the right path both as a parent and spiritually and it is a breath of fresh air.

Ravenignis666 said:
Aquarius said:
Ravenignis666 said:

Sometimes the path is in front of your eyes but you need a spark to see it:)

Aquarius said:
Ravenignis666 said:
Aquarius said:

Sometimes the path is in front of your eyes but you need a spark to see it:)

Thank you for being that spark sometime we just need our blinders lifted to see what we can accomplish in this life sometimes I get totally wrapped up in the the spiritual workings that I forget about everything else. I am so grateful to this satanic family

Ravenignis666 said:

I understand it can be weird to talk in detail. However you are an anonymous name and this is an anonymous forum and thus you talk specifics without revealing personal revealing names or related identities. Then we can help you better

Not the topic I was looking for.

But the book called The Young Traveler's Gift - It is rather easy to read, as it is more fiction, than non fiction but it has good points and realistic reactions.

I am listening to the audiobook now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDX1g_cGJtU&list=PLJagcBlvPK0rVip2QL_ZeqAyPOPqOqXvh&index=1

Part 1 ^

The one annoying thing about the book though is that it seems to constantly visit jewish characters.. King solomon.. and some jewish family during second world war - anne frank I bet - I couldn't understand the name very well.. columbus (though idk if he is). churchill... and some others.

It makes me wonder actually how many of those views may not be healthy for a person.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back