Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A thought on Dantians and cauldrons

I'm not sure if this is correct, though. It was just a theory and I was looking forward to other people pitching in and sharing their thoughts too. I'm glad there's someone interested in the Celtic tradition too. Have you read Mageson's old sermons about the Druids?

Stormblood said:
I was reading this article by HP Lucius Oria and I thought how well the three dantians correlate with the cauldrons of poesy in the Druidic tradition. I didn't want to comment on that thread, as that forum focuses on Oriental wisdom and the Asian race. I'm doing it here.

The lower dantian, which is located below the navel, can be related to the cauldron of warmth/Bran which is associated with the body. It further represents physical incubation and healing. With this cauldron, you heat and brew your health.

The middle dantian, which is located in the solar plexus, can be related to the cauldron of vocation/Dagda which is associated with the mind. It further represents work, your ability to take action and thus to achievement and motivation.

The higher dantian, which is located in the centre of the head, can be related to the cauldron of wisdom/Ceridwen which is associated with the spirit. This holds all of our innate abilities and potential that we can develop to their fullest intensity. The idea of self-actualization lies within this last cauldron's attributes. Inspiration and wisdom are two of the words most frequently used in Celtic lore. In the old days, Druids expected the Irish people to exceed limitations of birth and magnify their gifts and artistry. In poetic terms, these are the liquid fires of creativity that come from drinking at the well of wisdom (my note, the female elixir produced by the pineal gland). This cauldron unleashes the speech of your soul.

All these aspects from the three cauldrons relate to fire and are Brigit's attribute. (I don't know who Brigit relates to)

Source:
Druid Magic, The Practice of Celtic Wisdom - May Magee Sutton, Nicholas R. Mann

Interesting.. Which would be like the 666 or King and Queen meditation. Thats perty cool.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back