Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sublimate 12th house planets?

MissMeow

I have two natal planets in the 12th house. I want to advance my psychic abilities that are said to come with this placement but I feel crippled by misfortune. Could anyone give advice on how to sublimate 12th house planets? Thanks :3

Im not a professional astrologer, but I have my own interpretations, but perhaps Lydia can add her professional incite to this matter.

I have a planet I'd like to manifest the constructive qualities of in the twelfth as well, so lets see what we can do.

First, the twelfth is naturally ruled by Pisces, which in turn is ruled by Neptune.

You have to see where Neptune is in your chart, what sign its in is the kind of mood it presents, what house its in may involve what parts of your life get in the way of your spiritual talents, or even what benefit it in some cases if the planets Neptune is near are such as the Sun or Jupiter.

With that, is Neptune aspecting the the planets in the twelfth house itself, or Saturn which can both add to the possible suffering or constraint on your spiritual freedom?

The typical opposite to the twelfth house, Pisces, and Neptune is the sixth house, Virgo, and Mercury.

Mercury is the technical, sophisticated, rectifying, organizing, healer type which evidently a lot of Piscean energy requires to counter balance its ailments.

Look at what planets are in the sixth house, which relates to possible ailments or things you need to build a routine around to stay healthy (possible challenges of the health or your daily livelihood in work or home).

Look at any planets in Virgo, and where is Mercury located for the kind of energies needed to set you on a path free from spiritual constraint or self delusions leading to such.

I hope I gave some useful tips, and as I said hopefully Lydia can elaborate a more experienced one on one with you about this issue.

I should have added this before, forgive the in-completion of the other message.

In order to undo the suffering and constraint of the twelfth house faculties, revealing the constructive spiritual qualities of the planets within, you should probably attempt doing a 40 day working with the Solar planet square, and the Mercurial one.

Combining these energies is the opposite in terms of revelation, and healthy creativity being sorted out from the uncertain depressions of the twelfth house.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Squares.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Squares.html

If this is your first time with the squares, or you are not proficient at keeping count, may I suggest you use a Satanic rosary to maintain a daily fixed number of vibrations of the planetary mantras like 40, 80, 88, 108, etc. Read up a bit on numerology to understand the significance of those numbers presented.

For instance, 40 is the number of Enki, the Sumerian alias to Father Stan, and a number of permanence through transformative cycles, as is it shown in some scientific study regarding the reproduction of our cells (which I am yet to find it again).

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Rosary.html

The Satanic rosary need not be 108 beads in total, and you can make multiple rosaries with different maximum number of beads for different magic working numbers.

So lets say how Mercury is in a decent sign and I believe it left retrograde a while ago, and you could use that. Instead of doing the actual square numbers as instructed in the link I provided, you can just recite the mantra the same number of times once or even twice a day to boost that planets energy in your life, affirming the energy to counteract the twelfth house's destructive impact on your life.

An affirmation with the Sun in this case might be "The energy of the Sun is permanently cleansing and liberating my spiritual qualities in a happy and healthy way." Where as Mercury might be "The energy of Mercury is permanently healing, and revealing my spiritual qualities, organizing my powers in a happy and healthy way."

I would try to do the following:
Strenghten everything first, which is the polar opposite of the 12.th house and related planets.
These are: *Your first house, -> Your ruling planet. Do a working with it to stenghten your Self.
You might also want to check where is your ruling planet located and work on that area too.
The 11th house -> is the opposite of the 12th house in many ways. If you have benefic planets here or the ruler of the house is benefic then It's a good idea to do a working for it.

After this you might try working one the 12th house and related planets carefully, with lots of Aura of Protection and Grounding.

ASQV13886662080 said:
First, the twelfth is naturally ruled by Pisces, which in turn is ruled by Neptune.

You have to see where Neptune is in your chart, what sign its in is the kind of mood it presents, what house its in may involve what parts of your life get in the way of your spiritual talents, or even what benefit it in some cases if the planets Neptune is near are such as the Sun or Jupiter.

It doesn't matter where Neptune is, if Pisces is not on the cusp. Pisces being the natural ruler of the 12th doesn't make it the ruler of everyone's 12th.

The rest of your advice is legit, as people with 12th house do need to work on rectifying any issues they have. Work on the planets in the 12th, and the houses ruled by those planets. As well, people with 12th house emphasis need to meditate, in order to sublimate the energy. Yoga and other spiritual disciplines help greatly. (This applies to solar returns as well, anyone having a SR year with a 12th house emphasis, meditation alone will go a long way.)

And you're not the first to write "Father Stan" :p I've done it before as well.

Thanks Lydia, I had a feeling the whole where Pisces is sounded more like a pushy emphasis, I should have elaborated more precisely.

I just mostly mentioned the whole set because I like listing the entire representation of those kind of energies for reference, then using the opposing kind of energies as a counteractive.

But I often stray my points in the past that way so I need to adjust to short to the point posts for helping members.

I used to be that guy who you noticed I posted unending paragraghs with no spaces too lol.

Btw Lydia, what is your personal opinion of someone with a twelfth house Mercury, but that Mercury is in a home sign like Virgo?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back