Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to remove energies of laughter and madness?

warriorsafe

Do I just have to clean up aura and chakra or should I also remove ligaments from my soul? I have been removing curses and thought forms for 4 months but that never seems to be the problem, because thoughts are still coming back! I truly need help if someone has had the same problem

What's wrong with laughter? :lol: :lol: :lol: It's good to be happy! :p
And anger is good and important to have sometimes too if you are in control of it. You can use this anger when you do RTR to make it work better.

warriorsafe said:
Do I just have to clean up aura and chakra or should I also remove ligaments from my soul? I have been removing curses and thought forms for 4 months but that never seems to be the problem, because thoughts are still coming back! I truly need help if someone has had the same problem

You seem to be dealing with a few things from the enemy. You definitely need to build up your protection so I'll refer you to a post made by Lydia regarding this.

I also recommend you do a full aura cleansing with RAUM; it is explained how to do so on this page under "TO FULLY CLEAN YOUR AURA"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back