Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Medical Marijuana and power meditation

Waridis

In my state, I have been useing Marijuana medicaly for over a year now for anxiety. I don't feel that it interferes with my daily meditations as im never under the influence when I do my morning and night meditations, but I realize there's a taboo on it amongst spiritual Satanists. Can anyone enlighten me with its interference with meditation, or perhaps link me to a page or forum that addresses the issue? Thank you! :D

What is taboo about the fact people are being boozed out and zoned out, and become slower than slowpokes from weed? And the fact they are becoming pacified by this whole new movement of drugs?

Medical "Marijuana" I cannot comment on it's effects. However it is religiously pushed in a similar fashion to Tabacco decades ago, which was promoted as anxiety relaxant miracle, or other drugs that were proven later to ruin our health. One must always be cautious.

It's probably different from the street stuff, and the effects it causes could be different. At least hopefully. If this is the case, then there is no problems in regards to meditation, which is why you may not be experiencing huge backlashes.

But knowing the jews, this isn't the case with any of their weed stuff. They don't mass promote that stuff where there is no harm.

Refer if you want to the topics in http://www.Satanslibrary.org by using the search and finding the topics on Drugs.

Waridis said:
In my state, I have been useing Marijuana medicaly for over a year now for anxiety. I don't feel that it interferes with my daily meditations as im never under the influence when I do my morning and night meditations, but I realize there's a taboo on it amongst spiritual Satanists. Can anyone enlighten me with its interference with meditation, or perhaps link me to a page or forum that addresses the issue? Thank you! :D
I'll give my opinion, you are a SS and you know anxiety is something that can be healed with your powers. I had it and pretty bad too (years of problems with my family) now it's gone, this my advice but then do what you want, do a working to get rid of anxiety, try to find something less aggressive than marijuana that can help with anxiety and slowly reduce the dose of marijuana everyday until you stop to take it.

You are a SS and know what the jews wants from us, to be as weak as possible!
Look at the people that use marijuana, yes maybe the medical one is less strong than what the others use but still go and look at who regularly use It...they are fucking slow on everything and they slowly become really passive in the most worst way, the marijuana opens them up mentaly and spiritualy to all the ugly things.
Jews only want us weak and i don't trust marijuana. There are better way out there to heal anxiety! As i healed it.

When I was new here I used to have an anxiety thing too, and I totally cured this just by doing the meditations and RTRs. I tried marijuana a few times for the same reason as you. In the moment it felt like it temporarily relieved some anxiety and depression, but over time it actually made them much worse. Marijiana is only a way of covering up and ignoring these problems. The comfort comes because you won't think about the problems if you're all fuzzy. And all the time that you're covering up the source of the problems in this way, they are actually getting steadily worse. The only way to actually solve problems like anxiety and depression is to find out what the cause is and to fix the root of the problem.

Anxiety and depression are caused usually by two things. It's a mix of low life-force energy and bad habits in the thinking. Habits of thinking negatively act as an affirmation to empower even more negative thinking. It's a feedback loop of amplifying negativity that just keeps growing. Then it drags in all other kinds of negativity and makes the whole life worse in many ways. The only way out of this is to keep control of your thoughts and not let them be negative anymore. Thoughts are affirmations which program energy to do what you are thinking. You need to watch all your thoughts and keep them positive. And at the same time do meditations and RTR to increase the life-force of your soul and clean out all the garbage. The meditations and RTR will bring you up to a level where you just don't have any of that negativity anymore. And positive thoughts keep you going in the right direction. This is how I helped myself.

Another thing about marijuana is it prys open the subconscious mind to be influenced and controled. This is why 100% of the "entertainment" directed at smokers is designed to make them retarded and fill them with all kinds of hang ups. So somebody surrounded by bad influences who smokes ends up invoking and growing into these bad influences, and these bad influences are all around. So being sober is that much more careful that it's less likely for you to be influenced and controled in that way.

And most of the "positive" effects of marijuana are just bad imitations of what you can gain for real with spiritual practices. That fuzzy buzzing in your body, you can get this for real by doing kundalini yoga. If you do kundalini yoga fast enough, your whole body will be so full of this life-force energy buzzing through you you'll be amazed how you can even hold it together. And all of this is making you permanently stronger. Marijuana can't do this, all it does is have chemicals bind to "spiritual nerves" to falsely feel like there is some sort of spiritual power being felt, but there isn't any real power it's just a fake chemical imitation of spirituality.
Another thing is opening your pineal gland is the real natural healthy way to feel high. I spent a long time one day working on my pineal gland, and for almost a week after it felt like I was high but I was 100% sober.
This is why marijuana is targeted so strongly toward gentiles. They have been kept away from true spirituality for so many lifetimes their souls are desperately starving for spiritual growth and cleaning. So they are given a worthless and harmful imitation of spiritual feelings, and they are told that this is what is healthy and natural for them. And they don't know any better, it's a distraction from actual spirituality so they stay on the same worthless stagnant path. But they are so spiritually desperate that they take this in because at least it feels like it could be something.

Just do yoga, work on your chakras, do the meditations and RTR, and keep your thoughts positive. You don't need marijuana it's fake and just gets in the way.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
By the way, did they prescribe it for like heavy injury as in chronic pain, or just 'emotional reasons'?

Exactly. The process of getting marijuana prescribed is a joke in some states in the USA. I’ve heard of doctors giving people their “recommendation” for marijuana through phone interviews lol. No real diagnosis there, they hand that shit out like it’s nothing.

I suppose if somebody is like a cancer patient where they have severe pain then maybe it’s a little understandable but most of those people who claim they need it would be 5x better off just doing some simple yoga and power meditation needless to say.

Also, it’s not like “medical marijuana” is a version where the ‘bugs’ are out or anything like that. To my understanding, it’s just more potent and a way for the cops not to give some people a hard time over it. Referring to those who smoke for recreational use.

Waridis said:

Regardless all the damage our bodies experience from prescribed drugs, all medication related to psychological conditions do not cure, nor help the therapeutic process. They just cover the symptoms. The moment someone stops medication for anxiety for example, the symptoms the individual experienced from his anxiety start to come to the surface again. You don't get rid of the symptoms forever, you just make them inert.
The same stands for medical marijuana, it is not curative. It covers up the symptoms.
Meditation can help you with anxiety. Yoga and breathing techniques can also help you.

Is it medical weed as in low to no THC and high CBD, or as in knock you sky high / on your ass, massive THC content?
If it's the first, it seems this is ok to use (I'm not 100% sure and using this is still a new thing) as it is non intoxicating. In fact CBD reduces the effects of THC. But it's still best to follow the other advice here and actually rid yourself of anxiety permanently. It's really best to not take anything from the jew run medical industry if possible. The legal weed growing operations in America are not as controlled as people think, those in the know have admitted a lot of this stuff is grown with contaminated water and soil and has toxic shit in it.

If what you're using makes you high/stoned, drop that shit as immediately as possible by doing a working to heal yourself of the anxiety. This is just a legalized DRUG and can damage your brain and make you a slow, burnt out retard over years without you even realizing the decline. I have personally seen this repeatedly.
You'll think you're fine and doing ok with meditation and making progress. But stop smoking for a day or two and you realize you didn't get anywhere - can't concentrate, can't relax, etc as if you've never meditated before. It might temporarily "help" with meditation and yoga but as soon as the effects wear off you can't do what you did when you were high. So the "help" it gives is only an illusion and this has lead many well meaning people into shit. (Again I'm speaking from experience.)

Drugs are anti-spiritual.

The situation here is that you cannot expect just by taking any sort of drug to ease off emotional problems, let alone weed.

All these things do is create a cover up of your ongoing emotional situation which is still ongoing on the background.

People who quit these and really go in to fix things understand it very obviously.

The way to heal yourself lies beyond the use of marijuana and related crap, to you getting in and healing yourself on the spiritual level.

Then you will heal emotionally in reality by solving the issues which create this anxiety.

Even the "medical" Marijuana is quite dangerous for the mind. Even if it is "safely" grown by doctors for the benefit of the health industry. It will at one point cause a backlash.

I have a friend who uses "medical" Marijuana because of anxiety issues.

She wakes up middle in the night just because of anxiety and the very need too smoke that crap.
I asked if she were able to go a week without it and she said a week was nothing, after 4 hours she almost had a PTSD attack because of the anxiety caused by the very Medical Marijuana. She told me it got worse over the years because of it, and now she almost cannot live without it.

It is all over her Aura as well, it is full of dirt. And the first time I lied my eyes on her, I could tell she had an addiction problem from drugs.

All I want her is to strongly advice to stay away from that crap, even alcohol damage the brain, body and soul quite enough. And no real spiritual advancement can be done with Marijuana. Meditation is the only thing that really heals our minds and will remove anxiety, as well as empowering us as a whole. No drug can do that, it is artificial pushed by the jews.

Also, I know someone who uses Marijuana a few times a year, and they are quite healthy in mind and body so to speak. So I think it really depends how much one uses and how often. But the risk is there.

HS/88!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
By the way, did they prescribe it for like heavy injury as in chronic pain, or just 'emotional reasons'?
First, I want to thank everyone for the very informative and motivational responses. It was prescribed purely for emotional anxiety, and to address the issue of the legitimately of the prescription, I was sat down in an hour consultation with the psychiatrist to speak of the "benefits" of the plant and as long as another psychyariest wrote down some type of "anxiety disorder" in my patient notes in the past, then the prescription is always given. It's a joke for most patients, it's not difficult to obtain a prescription in any situation. My long term goal is to quit, I don't plan on having to depend on an artifical relief that ultimately weakens me forever. I'm currently still partway on working on the "opening of the soul" meditations, do these have to be completed before I can begin doing the final RTR?

Darksage666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Also, it’s not like “medical marijuana” is a version where the ‘bugs’ are out or anything like that. To my understanding, it’s just more potent and a way for the cops not to give some people a hard time over it. Referring to those who smoke for recreational use.
Exactly, the biggest reason to get a card is for recreational users to feel safe while consuming. The prescription process in general is unlegitiment and only a few out of the bunch have real medical intentions. I personally take it on a "as needed" basis, so I'm hoping that through my meditations and future workings I simply won't feel any anxiety at all, and in turn won't feel like I have to take a puff in order to continue to function like a human for that day because I'm so very aware that all the relief I feel is fake and inefficient

Marijuana behaves much like an anesthetic in that it dulls and separates you from a more 'reality' state where you experience the world almost entirely through the mental perception of senses and you don't feel like you're really 'there' in the here and now. This is why pot smokers find it so easy to connect with the senses of their soul and their astral senses, because the physical aspect is quietened where they can only 'hear' through their spiritual aspect.

It's also why they always say crap like feeling connected to the universe or that they feel in harmony with everything around them. This feeling is from their chakras which the drug enhances the sensation of artificially by overpowering the astral senses and muffling the physical ones. Meditation will be enhanced by the use of marijuana but it's just not you yourself producing such affects. And no the drug doesn't act like training wheels, it acts like a mitigator that essentially relieves you from the reliance of your own capabilities and instead makes you reliant upon the drug itself.

This is of course when using it to get into that relaxed state. I can't say for certain about anything in regards to it's use otherwise where you're meditating when "not under the influence". You should know though that the health system in it's entirety is ultimately run by the jews and they are filthy parasites. They never give anything 'good' without a major drawback or something that helps them in the long-term. They want to enslave gentiles and what better way then to place them all in a pacifist state of mind with the use of what is essentially to them a tranquilizer for the 'goyim'.

If you're only use for it is for anxiety than it's going to do a heck of a lot more than alleviate anxiety, it's going to make you entirely apathetic to the happenings around you and long-term you'll just become accepting of whatever the jews are doing and will likely end up ultimately not caring which leads to a major lack of effort in, not only their destruction, but your own advancement.

They never give anything good without a drawback.

CedricCole said:
Hello everyone, I'm wondering if there are any online sources for purchasing cannabis to alleviate my anxiety issues. Would anyone happen to know if this is a viable option?

Marijuana does not help with anxiety. It only makes it much worse. And it also causes mental damage, insanity, schizophrenia, and stupidity.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

This is a bot, although it is harder to tell compared to others. In this case, notice how it bumps an old thread, is completely unrelated to JoS, and uses a generic First/Last name style of username.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
CedricCole said:
Hello everyone, I'm wondering if there are any online sources for purchasing cannabis to alleviate my anxiety issues. Would anyone happen to know if this is a viable option?

Marijuana does not help with anxiety. It only makes it much worse. And it also causes mental damage, insanity, schizophrenia, and stupidity.

Please mail me, I have something to give you. Thanks brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back