Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Benefits of hatha and kundalini yoga

EasternFireLion666

I was thinking of making a list of the benefits that were listed on the site and some things that i believe. Correct me if i am wrong.

Increased imunity. Potentially healing wounds or damaged tissue. Improving eyesight. Reversing aging and white hair. More vitality and strength. Psychical openness to the astral. Increases the effects of meditation and magick. Sharper thinking and concentration.

EasternFireLion666 said:
I was thinking of making a list of the benefits that were listed on the site and some things that i believe. Correct me if i am wrong.

Increased imunity. Potentially healing wounds or damaged tissue. Improving eyesight. Reversing aging and white hair. More vitality and strength. Psychical openness to the astral. Increases the effects of meditation and magick. Sharper thinking and concentration.

I started to potentiate my depression healing work (I had a relapse) ... the other time I did result it really is great ...
did you speak in concentration, could you indicate me some exercise mantra that increases intelligence, study ability? because I'm preparing for a test ... grateful!

schwarze Krähe said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I started to potentiate my depression healing work (I had a relapse) ... the other time I did result it really is great ...
did you speak in concentration, could you indicate me some exercise mantra that increases intelligence, study ability? because I'm preparing for a test ... grateful!

To be honest idk but you can try searching for the specific rune on the runes page in the main site. You do it like an rtr after chanting you say an affirmation. And don t forget to also study

Can I add frustration as a side effect?

Because none of my asanas look the way they should too, I am flexible as a walking cane. I look ridiculous, and I am seriously asking myself “wtf am I actually doing, this makes no sense”.

But, seems there is some hope, more you do it, better it gets, it seems.

Larissa666 said:

Because none of my asanas look the way they should too, I am flexible as a walking cane. I look ridiculous, and I am seriously asking myself “wtf am I actually doing, this makes no sense”.

It's alright, I was personally as flexible as a brick at one point. And only a year ago I was doing the yoga, but in the wrong ways (I had no idea how to do the Kundalini yoga spine flexes :/ ) But through the last few months, I've become more flexible and I feel way better than I did :)

As for the positions, it takes time for your body to become flexible enough to do some. Take for example the last pose in the Hatha yoga program (the fish pose), I always had problems with my lower back after doing the pose and could only hold it for 15 seconds. But as the months have gone on, I can now do it for a full minute and without pain or discomfort afterwards! :D

Just remember, if you feel pain while in ANY pose. Stop what you're doing and relax, and if needed; You can always come back to the pose later

Hope this helped :)

Poweredbythesun said:
Larissa666 said:

It's alright, I was personally as flexible as a brick at one point. And only a year ago I was doing the yoga, but in the wrong ways (I had no idea how to do the Kundalini yoga spine flexes :/ ) But through the last few months, I've become more flexible and I feel way better than I did :)

As for the positions, it takes time for your body to become flexible enough to do some. Take for example the last pose in the Hatha yoga program (the fish pose), I always had problems with my lower back after doing the pose and could only hold it for 15 seconds. But as the months have gone on, I can now do it for a full minute and without pain or discomfort afterwards! :D

Just remember, if you feel pain while in ANY pose. Stop what you're doing and relax, and if needed; You can always come back to the pose later

Where can I find kundalini yoga routines? I have the hatha routine from the JoS website but can't seem to find kundalini.

Larissa666 said:

Just add a stretching routine to your daily schedule. Hatha Yoga alone is gentle and improvements in flexibility take ages. Athletic stretching though is where you can push yourself, and progress is largely based on how much discomfort and pain you can handle. Of course you must still be sensible and not over do it or hurt yourself, but stretching for flexibility takes some fortitude.
The end of the day, after all your physical activities, is a good time to stretch. Or you can do what I used to do which is to do a 15 minute stretching routine before your daily power meditation sessions. This also enhanced the sessions for me as my body was loose, open, and ready for the spinal flexing and asanas.

Cyn666 said:
Where can I find kundalini yoga routines? I have the hatha routine from the JoS website but can't seem to find kundalini.
In my link one of the first things you will see is a folder called Kundalini & Hatha Yoga. In here there's a file called Kundalini Basic Spinal Series. I think all of us here are referring to this page, it's been specifically mentioned before. This is what I use. Remember do the flexes and breathes fast it works better that way. And you can do the returning curses parts 1 and 2 when you are done with the yoga that helps.

To count to 108 very fast without having to think, it's easy if you break it into smaller numbers. First I do 4×3 then I do ((4×4)×3)×2. This is 108 it's 12+48+48=108.
It's easy to keep track of 4s and 16s, so do 3 4s, then 3 16s, then 3 more 16s.

Poweredbythesun said:
Larissa666 said:

Thank you.

My problem is that I generally “want everything and I want it now”, I am that kind of person. :)

Larissa666 said:
My problem is that I generally “want everything and I want it now”, I am that kind of person. :)

Yeah, I'm actually like that too. Especially with the way things are going for the enemy right now, I seem to find myself overzealous about their fall.

Best thing to do is keep up the daily work though, it builds up over time. Even a little meditation can add up to lots in the grand scheme of things :)

Another thing to look out for though too, is the lack of energy after meditation of yoga as your body normalizes it. I've personally always struggled with this, but as soon as I slightly start focusing on the heat in my lower chakras, it all comes back :)

Larissa666 said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Larissa666 said:

Thank you.

I have the same personality trait wanting everything now and doing it right the first time or I get pissed and frustrated. what helped me was the YouTube videos yoga by Adriene she pretty good she goes throught the set up which also helps in the stretching and loosening you up for the actual pose itself it also helped me do them right. The only thing the last time I looked she didnt have all the poses that are suggested on the JOS site but it was worth it for the ones she does have though she may have more now.

Since the last time I wrote in this post, I have seen a lot of improvement.

I can easily touch my toes again, without bending knees! And I am doing many hatha yoga asanas much easier, which wasn't the case when I wrote in this thread. I think I am soon gonna be able to do split, I can stretch my legs more and more, I am very close to touching the floor completely. :)

So nice, thanks all for help and support. :)

Larissa666 said:
Since the last time I wrote in this post, I have seen a lot of improvement.

I can easily touch my toes again, without bending knees! And I am doing many hatha yoga asanas much easier, which wasn't the case when I wrote in this thread. I think I am soon gonna be able to do split, I can stretch my legs more and more, I am very close to touching the floor completely. :)

So nice, thanks all for help and support. :)

I am happy to hear on your improovement :) Keep it up

Can you combine Yoga positions in Hatha(physical yoga)? The Firelog Asanas for example is an forward bending sitting asanas(Sitting Asanas+Forward bending Asanas).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back