Benefits of hatha and kundalini yoga

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

EasternFireLion666

Benefits of hatha and kundalini yoga

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:56 pm

I was thinking of making a list of the benefits that were listed on the site and some things that i believe. Correct me if i am wrong.

Increased imunity. Potentially healing wounds or damaged tissue. Improving eyesight. Reversing aging and white hair. More vitality and strength. Psychical openness to the astral. Increases the effects of meditation and magick. Sharper thinking and concentration.

schwarze Krähe

Re: Benefits of hatha and kundalini yoga

Postby schwarze Krähe » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:55 am

EasternFireLion666 wrote:I was thinking of making a list of the benefits that were listed on the site and some things that i believe. Correct me if i am wrong.

Increased imunity. Potentially healing wounds or damaged tissue. Improving eyesight. Reversing aging and white hair. More vitality and strength. Psychical openness to the astral. Increases the effects of meditation and magick. Sharper thinking and concentration.

I started to potentiate my depression healing work (I had a relapse) ... the other time I did result it really is great ...
did you speak in concentration, could you indicate me some exercise mantra that increases intelligence, study ability? because I'm preparing for a test ... grateful!

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:26 pm

schwarze Krähe wrote:
EasternFireLion666 wrote:I was thinking of making a list of the benefits that were listed on the site and some things that i believe. Correct me if i am wrong.

I started to potentiate my depression healing work (I had a relapse) ... the other time I did result it really is great ...
did you speak in concentration, could you indicate me some exercise mantra that increases intelligence, study ability? because I'm preparing for a test ... grateful!

To be honest idk but you can try searching for the specific rune on the runes page in the main site. You do it like an rtr after chanting you say an affirmation. And don t forget to also study

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:54 am

I was fortunate to qualify for a yoga teacher training course. The studio where I'm at, they sponsor a few lucky individuals who have given them a lot of volunteer time and because of that, I was given a spot. Our instructor warned us that at some point, all kinds of emotions are going to come up, as the yoga releases these things.
As the front desk person for months before it was my turn and witnessing people going through the yoga boot camp I saw people who just lost it crying, all kinds of emotions being released. And this happened to me too when it was my turn. We spent the entire day in yoga. And we did this for several weeks, every day. Three hours at least was spent in practice, the rest in learning things. I cried my ass off, I got really angry, all kinds of emotions that had been stored and suppressed suddenly surfaced. But this was a very positive thing.
It gets all that stuck energy moving and being released. So I'd list that as a benefit of yoga. It also was very good for making one stronger and more limber physically. I also found that it was an amazing boost to meditation. You go into a class and totally focus on the moves, do void, it becomes a moving meditation and halfway through, my third eye would open up so I could see everyone's aura, and by the end of the session when in savassanah, really be able to feel the energy released and moving. Which was very beneficial. At the end of a class I'd feel much lighter, balanced, grounded and just....whole.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

The New Spiritual Satanists Tarot
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14078

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:27 pm

Can I add frustration as a side effect?

Because none of my asanas look the way they should too, I am flexible as a walking cane. I look ridiculous, and I am seriously asking myself “wtf am I actually doing, this makes no sense”.

But, seems there is some hope, more you do it, better it gets, it seems.
He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.

-Marcus Aurelius

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:02 am

Larissa666 wrote:Can I add frustration as a side effect?

Because none of my asanas look the way they should too, I am flexible as a walking cane. I look ridiculous, and I am seriously asking myself “wtf am I actually doing, this makes no sense”.

It's alright, I was personally as flexible as a brick at one point. And only a year ago I was doing the yoga, but in the wrong ways (I had no idea how to do the Kundalini yoga spine flexes :/ ) But through the last few months, I've become more flexible and I feel way better than I did :)

As for the positions, it takes time for your body to become flexible enough to do some. Take for example the last pose in the Hatha yoga program (the fish pose), I always had problems with my lower back after doing the pose and could only hold it for 15 seconds. But as the months have gone on, I can now do it for a full minute and without pain or discomfort afterwards! :D

Just remember, if you feel pain while in ANY pose. Stop what you're doing and relax, and if needed; You can always come back to the pose later

Hope this helped :)
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!
Hail Satan!!

What is a meme? http://www.scp-wiki.net/understanding-memetics

Head operator of the [DATA EXPUNGED] Labs Memetics department, spreading the truth of Satan one person at a time

Cyn666

Postby Cyn666 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:49 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:

It's alright, I was personally as flexible as a brick at one point. And only a year ago I was doing the yoga, but in the wrong ways (I had no idea how to do the Kundalini yoga spine flexes :/ ) But through the last few months, I've become more flexible and I feel way better than I did :)

As for the positions, it takes time for your body to become flexible enough to do some. Take for example the last pose in the Hatha yoga program (the fish pose), I always had problems with my lower back after doing the pose and could only hold it for 15 seconds. But as the months have gone on, I can now do it for a full minute and without pain or discomfort afterwards! :D

Just remember, if you feel pain while in ANY pose. Stop what you're doing and relax, and if needed; You can always come back to the pose later

Where can I find kundalini yoga routines? I have the hatha routine from the JoS website but can't seem to find kundalini.

Way_Seeker666

Postby Way_Seeker666 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:10 am

Just add a stretching routine to your daily schedule. Hatha Yoga alone is gentle and improvements in flexibility take ages. Athletic stretching though is where you can push yourself, and progress is largely based on how much discomfort and pain you can handle. Of course you must still be sensible and not over do it or hurt yourself, but stretching for flexibility takes some fortitude.
The end of the day, after all your physical activities, is a good time to stretch. Or you can do what I used to do which is to do a 15 minute stretching routine before your daily power meditation sessions. This also enhanced the sessions for me as my body was loose, open, and ready for the spinal flexing and asanas.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:41 pm

Cyn666 wrote:Where can I find kundalini yoga routines? I have the hatha routine from the JoS website but can't seem to find kundalini.

In my link one of the first things you will see is a folder called Kundalini & Hatha Yoga. In here there's a file called Kundalini Basic Spinal Series. I think all of us here are referring to this page, it's been specifically mentioned before. This is what I use. Remember do the flexes and breathes fast it works better that way. And you can do the returning curses parts 1 and 2 when you are done with the yoga that helps.

To count to 108 very fast without having to think, it's easy if you break it into smaller numbers. First I do 4×3 then I do ((4×4)×3)×2. This is 108 it's 12+48+48=108.
It's easy to keep track of 4s and 16s, so do 3 4s, then 3 16s, then 3 more 16s.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:28 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:

Thank you.

My problem is that I generally “want everything and I want it now”, I am that kind of person. :)
He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.

-Marcus Aurelius

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:32 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
My problem is that I generally “want everything and I want it now”, I am that kind of person. :)

Yeah, I'm actually like that too. Especially with the way things are going for the enemy right now, I seem to find myself overzealous about their fall.

Best thing to do is keep up the daily work though, it builds up over time. Even a little meditation can add up to lots in the grand scheme of things :)

Another thing to look out for though too, is the lack of energy after meditation of yoga as your body normalizes it. I've personally always struggled with this, but as soon as I slightly start focusing on the heat in my lower chakras, it all comes back :)
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!
Hail Satan!!

What is a meme? http://www.scp-wiki.net/understanding-memetics

Head operator of the [DATA EXPUNGED] Labs Memetics department, spreading the truth of Satan one person at a time

Ravenignis666

Postby Ravenignis666 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:13 am

Larissa666 wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:

Thank you.

I have the same personality trait wanting everything now and doing it right the first time or I get pissed and frustrated. what helped me was the YouTube videos yoga by Adriene she pretty good she goes throught the set up which also helps in the stretching and loosening you up for the actual pose itself it also helped me do them right. The only thing the last time I looked she didnt have all the poses that are suggested on the JOS site but it was worth it for the ones she does have though she may have more now.