Page 1 of 1

Biokinesis?

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:47 pm
by iamlucifer666
How would one go about using biokinesis to change their physical features to match someone elses?

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:29 pm
by Aquarius
I hve a method for you, it’s called self love:)

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:58 pm
by Darksage666
Dude you were asking about how to do a love spell, what makes you think you’e advanced enough to perform such a thing?

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:34 am
by Genie
3 Steps of witchcraft...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html

I would recommend you do Void meditation a lot so you control your thoughts, and dont create resistance with negative thoughts regarding the biokinesis

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:09 pm
by luis
Genie wrote:3 Steps of witchcraft...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html

I would recommend you do Void meditation a lot so you control your thoughts, and dont create resistance with negative thoughts regarding the biokinesis

To look like someone else probabily takes the energy of a God or it will take him lifetimes.

Biokinesis can be done, even if you accept yourself, of course wanting to change yourself to where you look like someone else it's not that good but you can always do beauty spells and make a bit of changes to make yourself more beautiful. Even changing your eye color shouldn't be that much of a problem, of course it take a lot or energy but it is not impossible.

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:17 pm
by Ghost in the Machine
iamlucifer666 wrote:How would one go about using biokinesis to change their physical features to match someone elses?


You are aiming far too fucking high for someone who hasn't even opened all of their chakras yet. This is how we get members complaining about losing faith and all that bullshit because they're trying to powerhouse through things they aren't even capable of doing yet.

"Where's muh kamehameha, why can't I telekinetically move my dildo yet I've been practicing for a whole hour."

If you ask how to do things way beyond your abilities and then you try it for months and months with no results due to not being advanced enough then this is where we have idiots who blame us or the gods because they can't throw a car into a building with their mind. You know why you can't? Because you literally can't. Not yet at least.

Our abilities are like a muscle. Without safe and steady training no matter how many times you try to lift 800 lbs, even if you try to do it every day for 7 months, the only thing you're going to achieve is severe injury that will hold you back for even longer. It's the same with magic. Overdoing it with magic and going beyond your capabilities is fatal and dangerous; mages and even normies who accidentally figure out how to do such stuff have died because of this. They weren't ready for it.

Now quit being so damn impatient and take this whole thing slow, otherwise you'll find yourself either bursting into flames from the inside-out, getting a stroke, fucking up your nervous system or getting permanent brain damage. This isn't an anime this is reality, you're not gonna figure out how to turn plastic into gold in a single life-time so chill out there Naruto.

You can't rush becoming a god.

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:12 am
by Mackenzie
Is Johan liebert from the anime "Monster" a jew or not??

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:09 pm
by Aquarius
Mackenzie wrote:Is Johan liebert from the anime "Monster" a jew or not??

this is not the right thread for that.

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:26 am
by iamlucifer666
OK i get this is an advanced skill but why does that mean i cannot have the knowledge on how to do it thats what these forums are for not for someone to tell me im not advanced enough to do this. I have a basic understanding on how to do this i have been visualizing my body one part at a time changing into the desired physical features starting from my feet to my head for 4 days 1 x per month and affirming my physical body is changing to match desired physical features i have had minor success with my arms hands and fingers did change for about 10 minutes, then they went back to normal so my question is is there any other way to do it like should i do a 40 day working instead i reaffirm the changes everyday as is i visualize myself how i want to look everytime i meditate i also called on Ose to assist me and guide me on how to do it any additional advice much appreciated and btw self love is not a problem for me im very happy with the physical features i already have :D

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:31 pm
by luis
iamlucifer666 wrote:OK i get this is an advanced skill but why does that mean i cannot have the knowledge on how to do it thats what these forums are for not for someone to tell me im not advanced enough to do this. I have a basic understanding on how to do this i have been visualizing my body one part at a time changing into the desired physical features starting from my feet to my head for 4 days 1 x per month and affirming my physical body is changing to match desired physical features i have had minor success with my arms hands and fingers did change for about 10 minutes, then they went back to normal so my question is is there any other way to do it like should i do a 40 day working instead i reaffirm the changes everyday as is i visualize myself how i want to look everytime i meditate i also called on Ose to assist me and guide me on how to do it any additional advice much appreciated and btw self love is not a problem for me im very happy with the physical features i already have :D

But you have to understand that this is really difficult and almost impossible that will require the energy of a God to do it.

You should know the basic on how to do magick, you rise the energy, use an affirmation and then 'send it'. That is it, there is nothing else to know.

The thing is if you were talking about changing the color of your eyes or hair, i would have even agreed with you because that is not impossible and i belive that someone that at least has meditated for two years can do it, yes maybe not with just 40 days but it can be done but what you ask is impossible.
If you want to be more beautiful then just do spells for beauty, they can even help you when done enough with some minor biokinesis to change things to make you more beautiful.

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:37 pm
by Jonathon
iamlucifer666 wrote:OK i get this is an advanced skill but why does that mean i cannot have the knowledge on how to do it thats what these forums are for not for someone to tell me im not advanced enough to do this. I have a basic understanding on how to do this i have been visualizing my body one part at a time changing into the desired physical features starting from my feet to my head for 4 days 1 x per month and affirming my physical body is changing to match desired physical features i have had minor success with my arms hands and fingers did change for about 10 minutes, then they went back to normal so my question is is there any other way to do it like should i do a 40 day working instead i reaffirm the changes everyday as is i visualize myself how i want to look everytime i meditate i also called on Ose to assist me and guide me on how to do it any additional advice much appreciated and btw self love is not a problem for me im very happy with the physical features i already have :D


I would just use programmed energy. I'd say to myself the type of energy I want, I usually use free positive akasha. Then the programming for the energy, the affirmation: "In a positive manner for me, this energy is making me look more like xyz". Then breath that energy in, it's get's programmed thru willpower in the process.

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:00 am
by Zeffie of the Wind
For Biokinesis you have to work on it everyday until what you get what you wanted. EVERY DAY. Big changes take a long time. Small changes also take time. You cannot stop the working until the changes happen.

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:37 pm
by iamlucifer666
Luis I see your point but I know it's not impossible like I said I have had minor success doing this and I know people that can do this u need to realize nothing is impossible and I don't want beauty spells im already beautiful I just want to change my features people do it all the time haircuts are an example of changing your physical features what I want to do is a little bit more but it is by no means impossible

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:18 pm
by Ghost in the Machine
iamlucifer666 wrote:Luis I see your point but I know it's not impossible like I said I have had minor success doing this and I know people that can do this u need to realize nothing is impossible and I don't want beauty spells im already beautiful I just want to change my features people do it all the time haircuts are an example of changing your physical features what I want to do is a little bit more but it is by no means impossible


Then I guess you'll learn through trial if you're so adamant to heed our advice. There's nothing wrong with learning, we endorse it greatly, but we also strongly encourage realistic perception of which seems like it will affect you down the line on this path. Do what you will, just don't come to us when something unfortunate happens or 'for some reason' you start losing faith because your ridiculously high expectations are not being met.

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:31 pm
by luis
Ghost in the Machine wrote:
iamlucifer666 wrote:Luis I see your point but I know it's not impossible like I said I have had minor success doing this and I know people that can do this u need to realize nothing is impossible and I don't want beauty spells im already beautiful I just want to change my features people do it all the time haircuts are an example of changing your physical features what I want to do is a little bit more but it is by no means impossible


Then I guess you'll learn through trial if you're so adamant to heed our advice. There's nothing wrong with learning, we endorse it greatly, but we also strongly encourage realistic perception of which seems like it will affect you down the line on this path. Do what you will, just don't come to us when something unfortunate happens or 'for some reason' you start losing faith because your ridiculously high expectations are not being met.

I do obviously think everything can be done with enough energy but if you don't have and can't rise enough energy then it is going to take an entire lifetime to do it. We are trying to be realistic here, it can be done but if you are willing to try for your entire lifetime. You obviously going to see minor changes if you keep putting energy but you are not going to look like another person anytime soon.

Of course if you want to try then do it but we are trying to give you an advice and to be realistic.

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:05 pm
by Jack
You could do a Venus working as Venus rules the skin in the aesthetic beauty sense.

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:20 pm
by FancyMancy
Some people want to run before they can crawl, nevermind walk. The knowledge is there - look around on the sites which provide ways and types of Magick to use, and then decide upon a few different ways in which you could do it. I'll give you a clue - vibrating SATANAS can be used for more or less anything and it is very powerful.

You might not realise it but you seem to be a person who, if you're not just trolling, of course, wants others to do a step-by-step guide for you of everything from coming off your computer, going all the way through, to having changed your body biokinetically. It's there already, but you're not all-ready. See what I did there? You have your answer and you have your caution or warning, whichever is necessary. If you be a fool, then it be on you, not me nor anyone else. You can choose to go through workings and meditations properly at a correct speed and in proper safety, heeding the cautions/warnings, or you can go full guns blazing, gung-ho and get yourself burnt - but blame only yourself if you choose to do that.

Re: Biokinesis?

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:56 pm
by Ol argedco luciftias
Jack wrote:You could do a Venus working as Venus rules the skin in the aesthetic beauty sense.

Yes, wait for Venus to be in one of it's home signs and do a Spiritual Venus square. The Venus squares are so very powerful!