Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Biokinesis?

ac32598

How would one go about using biokinesis to change their physical features to match someone elses?

Dude you were asking about how to do a love spell, what makes you think you’e advanced enough to perform such a thing?

3 Steps of witchcraft...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

I would recommend you do Void meditation a lot so you control your thoughts, and dont create resistance with negative thoughts regarding the biokinesis

Genie said:
3 Steps of witchcraft...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

I would recommend you do Void meditation a lot so you control your thoughts, and dont create resistance with negative thoughts regarding the biokinesis
To look like someone else probabily takes the energy of a God or it will take him lifetimes.

Biokinesis can be done, even if you accept yourself, of course wanting to change yourself to where you look like someone else it's not that good but you can always do beauty spells and make a bit of changes to make yourself more beautiful. Even changing your eye color shouldn't be that much of a problem, of course it take a lot or energy but it is not impossible.

iamlucifer666 said:
How would one go about using biokinesis to change their physical features to match someone elses?

You are aiming far too fucking high for someone who hasn't even opened all of their chakras yet. This is how we get members complaining about losing faith and all that bullshit because they're trying to powerhouse through things they aren't even capable of doing yet.

"Where's muh kamehameha, why can't I telekinetically move my dildo yet I've been practicing for a whole hour."

If you ask how to do things way beyond your abilities and then you try it for months and months with no results due to not being advanced enough then this is where we have idiots who blame us or the gods because they can't throw a car into a building with their mind. You know why you can't? Because you literally can't. Not yet at least.

Our abilities are like a muscle. Without safe and steady training no matter how many times you try to lift 800 lbs, even if you try to do it every day for 7 months, the only thing you're going to achieve is severe injury that will hold you back for even longer. It's the same with magic. Overdoing it with magic and going beyond your capabilities is fatal and dangerous; mages and even normies who accidentally figure out how to do such stuff have died because of this. They weren't ready for it.

Now quit being so damn impatient and take this whole thing slow, otherwise you'll find yourself either bursting into flames from the inside-out, getting a stroke, fucking up your nervous system or getting permanent brain damage. This isn't an anime this is reality, you're not gonna figure out how to turn plastic into gold in a single life-time so chill out there Naruto.

You can't rush becoming a god.

OK i get this is an advanced skill but why does that mean i cannot have the knowledge on how to do it thats what these forums are for not for someone to tell me im not advanced enough to do this. I have a basic understanding on how to do this i have been visualizing my body one part at a time changing into the desired physical features starting from my feet to my head for 4 days 1 x per month and affirming my physical body is changing to match desired physical features i have had minor success with my arms hands and fingers did change for about 10 minutes, then they went back to normal so my question is is there any other way to do it like should i do a 40 day working instead i reaffirm the changes everyday as is i visualize myself how i want to look everytime i meditate i also called on Ose to assist me and guide me on how to do it any additional advice much appreciated and btw self love is not a problem for me im very happy with the physical features i already have :D

iamlucifer666 said:
OK i get this is an advanced skill but why does that mean i cannot have the knowledge on how to do it thats what these forums are for not for someone to tell me im not advanced enough to do this. I have a basic understanding on how to do this i have been visualizing my body one part at a time changing into the desired physical features starting from my feet to my head for 4 days 1 x per month and affirming my physical body is changing to match desired physical features i have had minor success with my arms hands and fingers did change for about 10 minutes, then they went back to normal so my question is is there any other way to do it like should i do a 40 day working instead i reaffirm the changes everyday as is i visualize myself how i want to look everytime i meditate i also called on Ose to assist me and guide me on how to do it any additional advice much appreciated and btw self love is not a problem for me im very happy with the physical features i already have :D
But you have to understand that this is really difficult and almost impossible that will require the energy of a God to do it.

You should know the basic on how to do magick, you rise the energy, use an affirmation and then 'send it'. That is it, there is nothing else to know.

The thing is if you were talking about changing the color of your eyes or hair, i would have even agreed with you because that is not impossible and i belive that someone that at least has meditated for two years can do it, yes maybe not with just 40 days but it can be done but what you ask is impossible.
If you want to be more beautiful then just do spells for beauty, they can even help you when done enough with some minor biokinesis to change things to make you more beautiful.

iamlucifer666 said:

I would just use programmed energy. I'd say to myself the type of energy I want, I usually use free positive akasha. Then the programming for the energy, the affirmation: "In a positive manner for me, this energy is making me look more like xyz". Then breath that energy in, it's get's programmed thru willpower in the process.

For Biokinesis you have to work on it everyday until what you get what you wanted. EVERY DAY. Big changes take a long time. Small changes also take time. You cannot stop the working until the changes happen.

Luis I see your point but I know it's not impossible like I said I have had minor success doing this and I know people that can do this u need to realize nothing is impossible and I don't want beauty spells im already beautiful I just want to change my features people do it all the time haircuts are an example of changing your physical features what I want to do is a little bit more but it is by no means impossible

iamlucifer666 said:
Luis I see your point but I know it's not impossible like I said I have had minor success doing this and I know people that can do this u need to realize nothing is impossible and I don't want beauty spells im already beautiful I just want to change my features people do it all the time haircuts are an example of changing your physical features what I want to do is a little bit more but it is by no means impossible

Then I guess you'll learn through trial if you're so adamant to heed our advice. There's nothing wrong with learning, we endorse it greatly, but we also strongly encourage realistic perception of which seems like it will affect you down the line on this path. Do what you will, just don't come to us when something unfortunate happens or 'for some reason' you start losing faith because your ridiculously high expectations are not being met.

Ghost in the Machine said:
iamlucifer666 said:

Then I guess you'll learn through trial if you're so adamant to heed our advice. There's nothing wrong with learning, we endorse it greatly, but we also strongly encourage realistic perception of which seems like it will affect you down the line on this path. Do what you will, just don't come to us when something unfortunate happens or 'for some reason' you start losing faith because your ridiculously high expectations are not being met.
I do obviously think everything can be done with enough energy but if you don't have and can't rise enough energy then it is going to take an entire lifetime to do it. We are trying to be realistic here, it can be done but if you are willing to try for your entire lifetime. You obviously going to see minor changes if you keep putting energy but you are not going to look like another person anytime soon.

Of course if you want to try then do it but we are trying to give you an advice and to be realistic.

You could do a Venus working as Venus rules the skin in the aesthetic beauty sense.

Some people want to run before they can crawl, nevermind walk. The knowledge is there - look around on the sites which provide ways and types of Magick to use, and then decide upon a few different ways in which you could do it. I'll give you a clue - vibrating SATANAS can be used for more or less anything and it is very powerful.

You might not realise it but you seem to be a person who, if you're not just trolling, of course, wants others to do a step-by-step guide for you of everything from coming off your computer, going all the way through, to having changed your body biokinetically. It's there already, but you're not all-ready. See what I did there? You have your answer and you have your caution or warning, whichever is necessary. If you be a fool, then it be on you, not me nor anyone else. You can choose to go through workings and meditations properly at a correct speed and in proper safety, heeding the cautions/warnings, or you can go full guns blazing, gung-ho and get yourself burnt - but blame only yourself if you choose to do that.

Jack said:
You could do a Venus working as Venus rules the skin in the aesthetic beauty sense.
Yes, wait for Venus to be in one of it's home signs and do a Spiritual Venus square. The Venus squares are so very powerful!

iamlucifer666 said:

You are aiming far too fucking high for someone who hasn't even opened all of their chakras yet. This is how we get members complaining about losing faith and all that bullshit because they're trying to powerhouse through things they aren't even capable of doing yet.

"Where's muh kamehameha, why can't I telekinetically move my dildo yet I've been practicing for a whole hour."

If you ask how to do things way beyond your abilities and then you try it for months and months with no results due to not being advanced enough then this is where we have idiots who blame us or the gods because they can't throw a car into a building with their mind. You know why you can't? Because you literally can't. Not yet at least.

Our abilities are like a muscle. Without safe and steady training no matter how many times you try to lift 800 lbs, even if you try to do it every day for 7 months, the only thing you're going to achieve is severe injury that will hold you back for even longer. It's the same with magic. Overdoing it with magic and going beyond your capabilities is fatal and dangerous; mages and even normies who accidentally figure out how to do such stuff have died because of this. They weren't ready for it.

Now quit being so damn impatient and take this whole thing slow, otherwise you'll find yourself either bursting into flames from the inside-out, getting a stroke, fucking up your nervous system or getting permanent brain damage. This isn't an anime this is reality, you're not gonna figure out how to turn plastic into gold in a single life-time so chill out there Naruto.

Yeah
I had experienced severe nervous system side effects which lasted 5-6 months after I overdid breathing exercises
Bro
Does doing mantras in excess cause same side effects??

Hail goddess diana said:
iamlucifer666 said:

Yeah
I had experienced severe nervous system side effects which lasted 5-6 months after I overdid breathing exercises
Bro
It could but it depends on each individual. You need to slowly build yourself up to where you can hold more energy.

luis said:
Hail goddess diana said:

Yeah
Bro
It could but it depends on each individual. You need to slowly build yourself up to where you can hold more energy.

Thank you so much for replying
I don't have experience with mantras
Arey they really more powerful than breathwork??
And
Also
What mantra is best to use to raise bioelectricity

ReadingRainbow said:
I'm also interested in this for the sake of erasing tattoos if one finds an attractive woman yet they have them. It literally makes no sense to get them from an aesthetic perspective. It scrambles the optics like camouflage would do. Maybe combining it with laser tech.
Tattoos are something artificial on the body so I don't think It would be possible to eliminate without laser. Personaly I think tattoos should be done semi-permanent like they do in India with Henna but honestly its just personal preference, tattoos can be beautiful too and a form of art.

Hail goddess diana said:
luis said:
Hail goddess diana said:
Yeah
Bro

And
Also

You have used them. You also use mantras to open your chakras. And you have certainly done this by now, haven’t you?

ReadingRainbow said:
luis said:
ReadingRainbow said:
I'm also interested in this for the sake of erasing tattoos if one finds an attractive woman yet they have them. It literally makes no sense to get them from an aesthetic perspective. It scrambles the optics like camouflage would do. Maybe combining it with laser tech.
Tattoos are something artificial on the body so I don't think It would be possible to eliminate without laser. Personaly I think tattoos should be done semi-permanent like they do in India with Henna but honestly its just personal preference, tattoos can be beautiful too and a form of art.

It's called alchemy.
Well Its my own opinion. Maybe I'm wrong. Its worth a try if you think its possible and you have the time to do it.

NinRick said:
Hail goddess diana said:
luis said:

And
Also

You have used them. You also use mantras to open your chakras. And you have certainly done this by now, haven’t you?

I did all 7 of them and yeah I developed MILD Intuition, lucid dreams And telepathic hearing
But what I want is the best way to increase life force other than breathing exercises
What I observed in past that breath of fire
When done for 1500 Stokes in a day without holding
I started to manifest all my thoughts I had on the time of doing
It takes 15-25 days for the magical effects to kick in
But it causes headache , insomnia, nightmare and ataxia because of nervous stimulation
So I am looking for a safe alternative to breathwork

Hail goddess diana said:
NinRick said:
Hail goddess diana said:
And
Also

I did all 7 of them and yeah I developed MILD Intuition, lucid dreams And telepathic hearing
But what I want is the best way to increase life force other than breathing exercises
But it causes headache , insomnia, nightmare and ataxia because of nervous stimulation
Just don't do extreme high numbers and fry yourself. It is very dangerous to do that. Start with a small number and build up slowly until you become used to it.

Hail goddess diana said:
Want to increase life force?

Well, have you done physical yoga? Hatha, kundalini...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back