Biokinesis?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

iamlucifer666

Biokinesis?

Postby iamlucifer666 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:47 pm

How would one go about using biokinesis to change their physical features to match someone elses?

Aquarius

Re: Biokinesis?

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:29 pm

I hve a method for you, it’s called self love:)

Darksage666

Postby Darksage666 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:58 pm

Dude you were asking about how to do a love spell, what makes you think you’e advanced enough to perform such a thing?

Genie

Postby Genie » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:34 am

3 Steps of witchcraft...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html

I would recommend you do Void meditation a lot so you control your thoughts, and dont create resistance with negative thoughts regarding the biokinesis

luis

Postby luis » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:09 pm

Genie wrote:3 Steps of witchcraft...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html

I would recommend you do Void meditation a lot so you control your thoughts, and dont create resistance with negative thoughts regarding the biokinesis

To look like someone else probabily takes the energy of a God or it will take him lifetimes.

Biokinesis can be done, even if you accept yourself, of course wanting to change yourself to where you look like someone else it's not that good but you can always do beauty spells and make a bit of changes to make yourself more beautiful. Even changing your eye color shouldn't be that much of a problem, of course it take a lot or energy but it is not impossible.

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:17 pm

iamlucifer666 wrote:How would one go about using biokinesis to change their physical features to match someone elses?

You are aiming far too fucking high for someone who hasn't even opened all of their chakras yet. This is how we get members complaining about losing faith and all that bullshit because they're trying to powerhouse through things they aren't even capable of doing yet.

"Where's muh kamehameha, why can't I telekinetically move my dildo yet I've been practicing for a whole hour."

If you ask how to do things way beyond your abilities and then you try it for months and months with no results due to not being advanced enough then this is where we have idiots who blame us or the gods because they can't throw a car into a building with their mind. You know why you can't? Because you literally can't. Not yet at least.

Our abilities are like a muscle. Without safe and steady training no matter how many times you try to lift 800 lbs, even if you try to do it every day for 7 months, the only thing you're going to achieve is severe injury that will hold you back for even longer. It's the same with magic. Overdoing it with magic and going beyond your capabilities is fatal and dangerous; mages and even normies who accidentally figure out how to do such stuff have died because of this. They weren't ready for it.

Now quit being so damn impatient and take this whole thing slow, otherwise you'll find yourself either bursting into flames from the inside-out, getting a stroke, fucking up your nervous system or getting permanent brain damage. This isn't an anime this is reality, you're not gonna figure out how to turn plastic into gold in a single life-time so chill out there Naruto.

You can't rush becoming a god.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

Mackenzie

Postby Mackenzie » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:12 am

Is Johan liebert from the anime "Monster" a jew or not??

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:09 pm

Mackenzie wrote:Is Johan liebert from the anime "Monster" a jew or not??

this is not the right thread for that.