Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Other runes for the chakras?

https://mega.nz/#!Kh1AFKyJ!uYSOzHeyz4H_tWOXPiyakN3EB_Invqy9YXQvoRM3UCg
Read about these 50 Sumerian runes. You can use them, but be extra careful with them because they are very strong. Runes for any situation to solve any problem! :D
Each of these runes has 2 words to it. You vibrate the first word the same number as the number of which rune it is, or a multiple of this number. Then you vibrate the rune's second word the same number of times. Then focus on the view of the rune in your mind for at least a few minutes while making your affirmations. They all are written in the book with circles around each one, but they really shouldn't have the circle so ignore that. The circle is a corruption meant to bind the energies.

They are all unique and do different things, and too many great ones for me to mention. The 35th of these runes is perfect for working on chakras. Hooded Cobra recommended to use this rune on the Solar Chakra to make your whole soul more influential.
This was in a pdf about making money. But there are other runes that could also be used. 34 tunes you into the Akasha! :p And 7 is very powerfully protective, you can use the 7th in your protective aura. :p And since it's only 7 repetitions per word, you can easily multiply this to do whatever amount works best for you.

Numbers 20, 21, 22, and 23 are extremely dangerous DO NOT USE THESE! If you try to use one if these 4 negative runes, it would just stick to your own soul and bring you down first. This is the same way as why the high priests tell us we shouldn't use Sanskrit mantras for making curses.
But the rest of these runes are perfectly safe and positive. Only use the runes which are positive and be perfectly careful with your affirmations because these runes are very strong. Think about all possible unforseen problems when you are designing your affirmations.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Read about these 50 Sumerian runes. You can use them, but be extra careful with them because they are very strong. Runes for any situation to solve any problem! :D
Each of these runes has 2 words to it. You vibrate the first word the same number as the number of which rune it is, or a multiple of this number. Then you vibrate the rune's second word the same number of times. Then focus on the view of the rune in your mind for at least a few minutes while making your affirmations. They all are written in the book with circles around each one, but they really shouldn't have the circle so ignore that. The circle is a corruption meant to bind the energies.

They are all unique and do different things, and too many great ones for me to mention. The 35th of these runes is perfect for working on chakras. Hooded Cobra recommended to use this rune on the Solar Chakra to make your whole soul more influential.
This was in a pdf about making money. But there are other runes that could also be used. 34 tunes you into the Akasha! :p And 7 is very powerfully protective, you can use the 7th in your protective aura. :p And since it's only 7 repetitions per word, you can easily multiply this to do whatever amount works best for you.

Numbers 20, 21, 22, and 23 are extremely dangerous DO NOT USE THESE! If you try to use one if these 4 negative runes, it would just stick to your own soul and bring you down first. This is the same way as why the high priests tell us we shouldn't use Sanskrit mantras for making curses.
But the rest of these runes are perfectly safe and positive. Only use the runes which are positive and be perfectly careful with your affirmations because these runes are very strong. Think about all possible unforseen problems when you are designing your affirmations.
Actualy only the Futark can be called runes, while i agree that the Necronomicon spells are pretty good they are not runes just Necronomicon sigils or spells.

For using sanskrit to curse...never do it. I actualy didn't know this so i did a Saturn Square (with the short mantra) and i almost died, a carico loosed control and almost hit me, i belive Father Satan or one of the God's helped me! I survived it and i didn't get hit...it was horrible. So don't ever fucking curse with sanskrit! just use the runes (the Futark) they are safe to curse with, sanskrit is going to stick to your soul even if you clean with Surya After the curse! Only the God's helped me cleaning it and litteraly saved me... I belive the HP's should put a disclaimer on Jos, this is pretty serious.

Hi CT66 and group,

On page 166-168 of Teutonic Magic, the author suggests some runes for chakra empowerment.

You can download the pdf free online. I highly recommend this reading for anyone who's serious about working with runes. Edred Thorsonn's works are also very highly recommended.

HS.

Thanks everyone but I meant, like, Ansuz for crown, Wunjo or Jera(don't know if they are correct) for the 6th, Ehiwaz for the 5th and so on. Based on the fact that runes tie with constellations and thus with chakras/parts of the sushumna.

Apparently these are death spells you're referring to among the 50 names. I know about the Sanskrit curse problem but haven't seem any clergy saying the Sumerian Curse names cannot be used to curse.

Jack said:
Apparently these are death spells you're referring to among the 50 names. I know about the Sanskrit curse problem but haven't seem any clergy saying the Sumerian Curse names cannot be used to curse.
don't use 20, 21, 22, or 23! Just trust me and don't do it!
If someone tries to use one, it would stick in their own soul and poison their own soul. The same way as with using Sanskrit.

There's 46 other ones you can experiment with as much as you want. Just don't ever try these 4. I know it would be horrible if anyone tried it!

Jack said:
don't use 20, 21, 22, or 23! Just trust me and don't do it!
If someone tries to use one, it would stick in their own soul and poison their own soul. The same way as with using Sanskrit.

There's 46 other ones you can experiment with as much as you want. Just don't ever try these 4. I know it would be horrible if anyone tried it!
Obviously I'm not (trying it). Why do you think it has the same effects with Sanskrit though ?. This is definitely not Sanskrit. This is mesopotamian language. Who told you it would be dangerous ? One of the Gods ? Or the clergy ? Or your own intuition ?

Jack said:
Obviously I'm not (trying it). Why do you think it has the same effects with Sanskrit though ?. This is definitely not Sanskrit. This is mesopotamian language. Who told you it would be dangerous ? One of the Gods ? Or the clergy ? Or your own intuition ?
I won't say how I know, but you can use your intuition or ask a god about that. I trust that you won't try them, I'm just trying to make sure that nobody here ever tries them.

Not Sanskrit, but still an extremely powerfully affective vibration. I believe originally Lemurian and delivered to the Middle East as part of the extended Lemurian empire's trade paths.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back