Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To HeilOdin666

HeilOdin666 said:
Yes but Jew tube took it down. I will be working on youtube channel at some point in the future. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Did you like this video?
You actually answered this! I only saw this now! Are you still around? I would like to ask some things about that video.

Bull Gotze said:
HeilOdin666 said:
Yes but Jew tube took it down. I will be working on youtube channel at some point in the future. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Did you like this video?
You actually answered this! I only saw this now! Are you still around? I would like to ask some things about that video.

I have been summoned. What would you like to ask?

HeilOdin666 said:
Bull Gotze said:
HeilOdin666 said:

I have been summoned. What would you like to ask?
Thank you sir. Could you please send me that video? Il will contact you through private messaging here.

It seems im unable to contact you privately here, the link on your profile is not working for some reason. Its no big deal really, you probably dont even have that video anymore.

Bull Gotze said:
It seems im unable to contact you privately here, the link on your profile is not working for some reason. Its no big deal really, you probably dont even have that video anymore.

I've got a new account and I just saw this post. I should have my email available on my profile if you want to ask me a question. :D

Your back! I knew it had to be andedicated satanist making the video. How crazy it was actually someone here out of all the ns people in the world. Check your mailbox Im asking about what song u used and if you still have the it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back