Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ouija boards

Ol argedco luciftias said:
ZOZO is not a demon, he is one of the enemies. He said many times that he hates people and has possessed many people before. This shows that he can't be a demon because demons never posses anybody and they don't hate anyone except for the most evil of enemy monsters. If you have dedicated, ZOZO won't be able to contact you so there's no point worrying about it.
I have I physical occurrence with it and I stopped playing the board and then it punched my bed and then I sat down in the living room was moving the footrest not a big deal it was knocking on the wall by the coffee maker all day.

I've never seemed to have any major problems with mine. It's homemade and I use a quarter for the planchet.

If an unwanted entity interferes then I just put it away and take it out at another time.

If you call up the dead then it's important to say that "all disembodied spirits are to leave" after the session.

I totally agree with what Fancy Mancy said in the bottom of his last comment though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back