Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

2 questions

Sananda

Hey!
Please if some know , can i begin money working even if i have bad Saturn placement affects money? can this be under control even if i have bad Saturn placement?
also,
Please if someone know how to know/guess people astrological signs ?

thank u and Hail Satan !

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html
Read Azazel's Astrology
Someone's sign is only the placement of their sun. There's 9 other planets that are also important, and then the interactions between all the planets. There's a lot going on in somebody's personality other than where the Sun is.

For best time to do a money work, there's a lot better people than me to answer that I don't know when is best. If you mean the Saturn placement within your Natal Chart is bad, doing workings for success and prosperity work to cancel out the bad effects. If the current Saturn right now is bad for you, it might not be a good time to start a work like this.

If you understand the feeling and effects of each zodiac sign, you can learn to recognize if somebody has something strong inside that sign. But you don't know if this is the Sun, or some other planet, or multiple other planets. There could be a bunch of planets together that make a bigger effect than just the Sun does.

Hello there,

It would be best to do a material Jupiter Square with an affirmation that relates to gaining wealth if all of your chakras are open this upcoming Thursday at any time on that day besides a moon in VoC (examine the Calendar posted by ThomaSaS). What this will do is empower Jupiter in your chart and weaken the influence Saturn has on your financial situation. Depending on where your Saturn is and where your Jupiter is (i.e, if you have a weak Jupiter placement and a strong Saturn placement), you may need to just keep repeating the square until Jupiter is no longer in Sagittarius.

And we have a JoS Astrology section in these forums where any other questions you may have will be answered.

Jupiter said:
Hey!
Please if some know , can i begin money working even if i have bad Saturn placement affects money? can this be under control even if i have bad Saturn placement?
also,
Please if someone know how to know/guess people astrological signs ?

thank u and Hail Satan !
Yes you can and you should do it even more than someone that doesn't have that placement! Magick is used to fix this things after all. I suggest to do a freeing the soul working for that placement too this will help you with making the money spell more effectice or you could use the Sun Square or just the mantra for 40 days (or more if needed) with an affirmation like this:"In a positive way for me i'm compleatily protect from any negative energy from Saturn forever", this will offset every negative Saturn in your life. Do what you feel it's best for you and read the Jos to know more ;)

That is actually three questions. From what I have learned here, bad Saturn does not mean you are doomed for entire life, Saturn’s influence can be reduced, so yes, I believe you can do the working. Try to find the thread called “Obliterate your Saturn” that Lydia wrote last year, it might help you.

As to how to realize people’s sun sign by just looking at them...well, this is difficult. Yes, personality traits might be the most obvious marker, but I find that too dubious.
I have seen same behavior exhibited in many signs, for example.

This is just my two cents, and I hope that someone else will be able to tell you something more helpful than me.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back