Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm back - old email down

Way_Seeker666

Hey everyone. I just want to let the older member know I'm back here and that if anyone emailed me and didn't get a reply, you can send the mail to Way_Seeker666 at protonmail. My password stopped working for the yahoo account a long time ago.
Also if anyone got any dodgy emails or whatever form the yahoo account it wasn't me.

Way_Seeker666 said:
Hey everyone. I just want to let the older member know I'm back here and that if anyone emailed me and didn't get a reply, you can send the mail to Way_Seeker666 at protonmail. My password stopped working for the yahoo account a long time ago.
Also if anyone got any dodgy emails or whatever form the yahoo account it wasn't me.

Wayseeker, it's good to see you back. I was thinking about you a couple days ago.

Happy that you are safe and well.

Thank you, High Priestess :D
I have been lurking since this new forum went up but would rather participate again.

Way_Seeker666 said:
Thank you, High Priestess :D
I have been lurking since this new forum went up but would rather participate again.

Good to hear <3

Its good to see that all the older members are still active..though some are not anymore, atleast actively on the groups and forums. I remember when I was new and starting out and seeing all the satanists that were starting out too. Like yourself, Lydia, Allison Passino, HP Lucius, Aldric, Magus immortalis and many others.

What a journey we have been through.

I'd forgotten about Alisson until now. That was 8+ years back! But I remember too when you were new, now look at you!!
I wonder what happened to HP Lucius. I still remember reading Ordo Umbro for the first time.
Did you ever find your cat BTW?

Way_Seeker666 said:
I'd forgotten about Alisson until now. That was 8+ years back! But I remember too when you were new, now look at you!!
I wonder what happened to HP Lucius. I still remember reading Ordo Umbro for the first time.

Find my cat?
If you're talking about the one that ran away some years ago, no.

I have two lovely cats with me now. One of which I've had for about 14 years. She was fatally ill some months ago but the gods helped me heal her. It was kidney disease, something all cat owners should do their best to prevent.

Yes I meant that one. That's too bad.
It's awesome that you were able to heal your cat. The last pet I had was a cat and she died of kidney failure which came on and progressed quickly while I was living elsewhere. It's so sad to lose a pet.

HPS Shannon said:
Way_Seeker666 said:

Find my cat?

I have two lovely cats with me now. One of which I've had for about 14 years. She was fatally ill some months ago but the gods helped me heal her. It was kidney disease, something all cat owners should do their best to prevent.
Sorry i now this is off-topic here but do you have some informations on how to prevent kidney disease for cats?

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:
Way_Seeker666 said:

Find my cat?

Sorry i now this is off-topic here but do you have some informations on how to prevent kidney disease for cats?

You can start by reading all the material in this thread.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12092&hilit=cat+kidney

HPS Shannon said:
luis said:
HPS Shannon said:
Find my cat?

Thank you so much, this is very helpful!

Last questione! Sorry to bother you but i have to ask >-< if i dont make my cat reproduce (my cat is female) is it bad for her? She has two years and now she goes on heat only once at month for 4-5 days. Can i keep her like this or is this bad for her?

HPS Shannon said:
Its good to see that all the older members are still active..though some are not anymore, atleast actively on the groups and forums. I remember when I was new and starting out and seeing all the satanists that were starting out too. Like yourself, Lydia, Allison Passino, HP Lucius, Aldric, Magus immortalis and many others.

What a journey we have been through.

Ah, the good ol' days ^_^ Actually these days are better, what with years of advancement and all ;) But yes, it has been quite the journey, and I hope all the old members who are no longer active here, are still with Satan and advancing themselves regardless.

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:
luis said:

Last questione! Sorry to bother you but i have to ask >-< if i dont make my cat reproduce (my cat is female) is it bad for her? She has two years and now she goes on heat only once at month for 4-5 days. Can i keep her like this or is this bad for her?

Well most cat owners opt to get their cats spayed or neutered. There are pros and cons to leaving them unspayed and then to spaying them. Spaying and neutering a cat leaves them open to reproductive and kidney issues but not spaying them leaves them open to an infection or diseases of the uterus (in a female cat's case).

Please do your research. If you spay her, please make sure she is fed well and have plenty of water. I never feed my cats dry food. Their kidney are much more sensitive after spaying and neutering.

HPS Shannon said:
luis said:
HPS Shannon said:

Well most cat owners opt to get their cats spayed or neutered. There are pros and cons to leaving them unspayed and then to spaying them. Spaying and neutering a cat leaves them open to reproductive and kidney issues but not spaying them leaves them open to an infection or diseases of the uterus (in a female cat's case).

Please do your research. If you spay her, please make sure she is fed well and have plenty of water. I never feed my cats dry food. Their kidney are much more sensitive after spaying and neutering.
Thank you so much! You don't know how much you helped me!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back