Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Refugee Crisis

The Alchemist7 [JG]

I want to know everything about this refugee crisis. The reason why it was created, who funded it and from where etc. Do you know any site or book about this? It doesn't matter if is free or on sale.

It's clearly planned as they come because they have nothing.

But I've noticed all of these refugees landing at Dover after crossing the English Channel are wearing hi-visibility vests.

They all have nothing but they all have hi-visibility jackets.

Someone supplied them with a boat and those hi-viz clothing.

I cannot suggest any books but look at right wing political parties websites.

Apparently the refugees have been sold on coming because of the benefits system.

And as a refugee they will have high points in the benefits system because of their vulnerability.

They will get all manner of help locals would not be able to get in the benefits system.

They get high benefits and their social housing fully furnished. Carpets, fridge, cooker, new bed, chest of drawers. They get totally set up.

On the other side it's getting pushed by an organisation that George Soros heads. This is from the British National Party website.

George Soros has a globalist organisation. The Open Society Institute. (OSI).

It's the OSI that engineer and fund the flooding of Europe with countless millions of third worlders. And they call their scheme the "Refugee Crises."

The OSI apparently engineered the "Arab Spring," and the "Orange Revolution," in Ukraine.

They also poured vast sums of money into Hillary Clintons political campaign.

Soros apparently has a warrant out for his arrest in Hungary. And he's been banned from operating his organisations in both Hungary and Russia for being a "Threat to National Security."

I missed your question of why?

Well it has been covered before. It's called: 'Divide and conquer.'

In the jooish buybull they try put the subliminal that in the end times men will kill each other.

The Muslims are terribly brainwashed and they insist on converting non Muslims into Muslims.

The Muslims are heavily under jooish control and are like an army to come in undercover and attack from the inside.

And also the White race is a direct descendant of Satan and the Gods. So the joos hate the White race most above others and are trying to race mix us and breed us out.

Someone said that, the refugees use the penis and the womb as an act of war against the original peoples of Europe.

And that's because they don't believe in contraception. They want lots of children.

They want more Muslims and they don't care about wellbeing factors or anything just so long as they make more babies which will be Muslims.

I see Muslim women that don't get to go out. And looking as I pass through their window the woman is always on her knees bowing and praying.

They are expensive for us to keep as well as they don't work and that's a drain on the country's resources.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back