Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the binding. I got angry.

Catalincata94

I got angry and upset and still are angry somewhat about what a brother and sister said, they said if i'm not doing the binding now on my aunt because she prays for me but maybe not any more because my grandmother asked her to stop praying for me and she agreed, i will never do it if i don't do it now wtf i'm still a beginner and fucking have problems can't fucking shut up and sometimes i think about the workings and what? Huh? But they're like no youre not going to be a ss ever if you don't do the binding now, i'm not ready for that i will do it later when i got more control over void meditation. do you want me do end up dead or what? Huh?

Catalincata94 said:
I got angry and upset and still are angry somewhat about what a brother and sister said, they said if i'm not doing the binding now on my aunt because she prays for me but maybe not any more because my grandmother asked her to stop praying for me and she agreed, i will never do it if i don't do it now wtf i'm still a beginner and fucking have problems can't fucking shut up and sometimes i think about the workings and what? Huh? But they're like no youre not going to be a ss ever if you don't do the binding now, i'm not ready for that i will do it later when i got more control over void meditation. do you want me do end up dead or what? Huh?
I think this voice is getting to you,you should cool down,maybe the brother was talking of a planet alignment or something that aligns with the bindings,I have said before that you should do the returning curses,it will clean your aura and send any destructive energy right back to them.binding is not needed unless the person is seriously disturbing you or getting in your way.moreover I suggest you do the satanama meditation daily,satanama has healing abilities,saying something like I am permanently and completely healthy,my mind body and soul are free of any and all illnesses imbalances and diseases.I hope it will help.don't stop doing void meditations.

Catalincata94 said:
Look, in this situation you don't even need to do a binding on her. Even if She would keep praying for you she can't do shit to you if you meditate Daily, put an aura of protection and do the Final Rtr. Do these things and you'll be fine.

Catalincata94 said:

Quit your yapping.
No one is going to die. Not your aunt NOR YOU.

And I dont know what the f your brother/sister is about. Are they SS too? By the way, check the Full SS Calendar 2019. it says that this saturday is a good day for a banishing/black magic/curses - but it can also be used for binding people of course.
Make sure the moon is not in void.

Now we should not harm a fellow SS.

What you can do, just in case is, do the binding on your aunt. You don't need the puppet or anything, visualize your aunt being filled with isa. Make sure you don't invoke the energies, you must EVOKE them.
And if your attention distracts you just bring it back. No one is perfect at the start but that doesn't mean that you can't take any action at all. You can only do this once, but it'd be more recommended to do it for a 40 day cycle, to make it permanent. But HPS maxine also mentioned doing certain workings only for 9 days, and repeat them if needed.

And if you feel overwhelmed, stay at the level that you are, till you've become accustomed to it.
Trying to overdo yourself is not going to do any good to you.

We need to make our own choices, and sometimes we need a bit more time to make that choice.
Confidence is not build in one day, neither is Rome. Neither is strength either.

The decision is up to you and you alone.
I wonder.. were you the one to consider doing the binding, or, did they tell you to do it?

I had to post this info here so you'd read it for yourself first.

ISA (Ice)
Germanic: Icz (Isa)
Gothic Eis
Norse: Íss
Anglo-Saxon: Is
Icelandic: Íss
Norwegian: Is

#11. Isa is a rune of binding. It represents stealth and sneakiness and is used in operations where one wishes to proceed undetected; Iss bestows invisibility. In nature, ice creeps up on the land, quietly freezing and immobilizing everything in its path. The unaware fall victim to it. Magickally, Iss is a rune of binding and preventing action through hidden means. It can halt a plan and prevent something from developing. It is used to conceal and can render a victim unaware of impending personal disaster to where any actions attempted will be too late in coming. It is also used in preventing any action and can ruin planned activity. Isa freezes action and is the rune of cold, barren stillness and death. Isa is the exact opposite of Fehu. As Fehu is a rune of movement, Isa is a rune of binding.
Used in ritual against another, it brings barrenness, prevents prosperity, causes depression, and serves as an obstacle to action. Can be used to cause paralyzing fear or obsession and to prevent or stop movement, both that of growth and disintegration. On a more positive note, this rune is helpful in void meditation as it acts to still and also helpful in concentration, bringing calmness and guidance. Care needs to be taken as the rune can also make the user dull and/or obsessive. Isa works to calm hysteria, hyperactivity and restlessness. Often used in revenge spells and defense, it helps focus the will of the operator. Used with other runes, it acts to bind and shield the energies and keep them from interacting with each other.

The binding spell:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html
Instructions say 108x isa + the affirmation is in there.

hehe Im spamming this thing.

One more thing.. thats their point of view.

You can also make a different aura of protection, using aum suryae or Algiz x15 or duplicate of that nr, and affirm that all the xian energies that are send towards you are immediately returned to the sender / do not harm you in any way / are deflected and/or repelled / eterally destroyed and harm none ...

That last bit may be a bit unsuitable for an aura of protection.. but.. all the energy they dont have is an advantage for us.

shinninglight said:
Catalincata94 said:
I think this voice is getting to you,you should cool down,maybe the brother was talking of a planet alignment or something that aligns with the bindings,I have said before that you should do the returning curses,it will clean your aura and send any destructive energy right back to them.binding is not needed unless the person is seriously disturbing you or getting in your way.moreover I suggest you do the satanama meditation daily,satanama has healing abilities,saying something like I am permanently and completely healthy,my mind body and soul are free of any and all illnesses imbalances and diseases.I hope it will help.don't stop doing void meditations.
No way i will not stop meditating :D until now i just did the returning curses part 1 for like 6-7 times (from full to new moon) should i start doing the part 2 aura of protection for a year? thats what it says that we should do it from every new moon to full moon for 1 year...

T.A.O.L. said:
Catalincata94 said:

Quit your yapping.
No one is going to die. Not your aunt NOR YOU.

And I dont know what the f your brother/sister is about. Are they SS too? By the way, check the Full SS Calendar 2019. it says that this saturday is a good day for a banishing/black magic/curses - but it can also be used for binding people of course.
Make sure the moon is not in void.

Now we should not harm a fellow SS.

What you can do, just in case is, do the binding on your aunt. You don't need the puppet or anything, visualize your aunt being filled with isa. Make sure you don't invoke the energies, you must EVOKE them.
And if your attention distracts you just bring it back. No one is perfect at the start but that doesn't mean that you can't take any action at all. You can only do this once, but it'd be more recommended to do it for a 40 day cycle, to make it permanent. But HPS maxine also mentioned doing certain workings only for 9 days, and repeat them if needed.

And if you feel overwhelmed, stay at the level that you are, till you've become accustomed to it.
Trying to overdo yourself is not going to do any good to you.

We need to make our own choices, and sometimes we need a bit more time to make that choice.
Confidence is not build in one day, neither is Rome. Neither is strength either.

The decision is up to you and you alone.
I wonder.. were you the one to consider doing the binding, or, did they tell you to do it?
They are from here on the forum and they told me to do a binding but now one says it's not necesary because it's enough if i meditate daily and doing aura of protection and final rtr. But right now i'm not confident enough to do it and don't think i can do too many workings daily and now i want to start SATANAMA and do it for 40 days i heard its good for healing, i anyway need healing after taking treatement for 2 years for the f schizophrenia. They don't even know the real cause but no the last f psychiatrist was so sure of her self "it's a f chemical imbalance".

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
Look, in this situation you don't even need to do a binding on her. Even if She would keep praying for you she can't do shit to you if you meditate Daily, put an aura of protection and do the Final Rtr. Do these things and you'll be fine.
Alright.

shinninglight said:
Catalincata94 said:
The voice is not getting to me, if i would agree about what you said that "the voice is getting to you" it would be worse for me so no thanks

Catalincata94 said:
They are from here on the forum and they told me to do a binding but now one says it's not necesary because it's enough if i meditate daily and doing aura of protection and final rtr. But right now i'm not confident enough to do it and don't think i can do too many workings daily and now i want to start SATANAMA and do it for 40 days i heard its good for healing, i anyway need healing after taking treatement for 2 years for the f schizophrenia. They don't even know the real cause but no the last f psychiatrist was so sure of her self "it's a f chemical imbalance".

You're right. Keep it simple. Do what you feel is right for you to do right now.

Just don't go do drugs or other things that is adviced against for obvious reasons..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back