Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vinasa, Banishing ritual

Catalincata94

I did a banishing ritual where i cleaned my house etc and vinasa (that i'm still doing it) but the voice still keeps talking to me i don't know what is wrong i asked Satan once what are these voices and i was guided to the JOS on the page with enemy attacks so it may be an attack but i also think it may be a disease like thing because i have a muscular contraction when the voice talks to me but not always and sometimes a little when it doesn't talks to me.

And when doing the workings (aura of protection and others) it moust of the time talks to me and it's annoying and and now moustly it's like they my mimic my voice and say "this doesn't work because i can't stop talking" and i said i know i didn't said that and the voice reveals it self and says like " yeah, and?"

What to do?
I ignore it but when i do so and it talks to me words still come out...

Check out if it's your ego or not. If you surround yourself fully with akasha/ether and it keeps talking it's simply your thoughts. Then what you need is improving in void meditation to control your thoughts.

Catalincata94 said:
I did a banishing ritual where i cleaned my house etc and vinasa (that i'm still doing it) but the voice still keeps talking to me i don't know what is wrong i asked Satan once what are these voices and i was guided to the JOS on the page with enemy attacks so it may be an attack but i also think it may be a disease like thing because i have a muscular contraction when the voice talks to me but not always and sometimes a little when it doesn't talks to me.

And when doing the workings (aura of protection and others) it moust of the time talks to me and it's annoying and and now moustly it's like they my mimic my voice and say "this doesn't work because i can't stop talking" and i said i know i didn't said that and the voice reveals it self and says like " yeah, and?"

What to do?
This definitely sounds like the deeds of a negative or hostile entity to me. You should do a working where you visualize your aura engulfed in Demonic blue energy, and vibrate SATANAS up to 40 times, affirming that all non-Satanic influences and forces afflicting your mind are completely and permanently gone in a positive way for you. If somehow that's still not working, ask your Guardian Demon/ess if they can help so that you can concentrate on meditations and continue to advance.

Your either listening to your own self and having psychological problems or this is a legit entity case. You need to do the full aura of protection from inana meditation every day. Probably morning and night. And obviously RTR. If the entity doesn't go away step up the vinasha working. Do 54 or 108. Affirm accordingly. And immediately Do 54 or 108 SANNANDA. This is a special aura of protection to be done after banishings. Affirm accordingly.

If it stays still then you might be dealing with some kind of psychological problem or you don't have enough power to banish the entity. Doing regular hatha and kundalini yoga increases your power. Remember the more you think about it the more you empower it. Do void meditation and concentrate on the base chakra. It will calm your mind. Do tasks that need focus so you forget about this.

I already tried Vinasa and, it did not work too ...

Sinistra said:
Check out if it's your ego or not. If you surround yourself fully with akasha/ether and it keeps talking it's simply your thoughts. Then what you need is improving in void meditation to control your thoughts.
My vizualization is not so clear and can't hold the color for long. I tried a few times not 100 sure, after taking treatement for 2 years i don't hear it clear anymore neither my own mental voice, it's hard to vizualize and to talk to it to see if it talks back, it always reacts to what i say or think, i tried more times and yeah it didnt talk most of the time when i was vizualizing the ether right.

SdD said:
I already tried Vinasa and, it did not work too ...
Then it's probably some kind of psychological problem. Does the entity do anything other than talk to you ? Do you know how it looks like ? Is it causing nightmares or sleep paralysis with nightmares ? Are you seeing black cloaked beings during sleep paralysis ? Do you observe occult phenomenon in your house ? Does doors suddenly open and close,things get displaced,other people in the house have nightmares, observe occult phenomenon ?

If the answer to only the black cloaked men are true and no nightmares and no to every single question then its not a level 2 entity and is harmless. Gaining more power, doing more void meditation and AOP will eliminate it.

However if you answered no to all the questions, then it's a psychological problem. Working more on the upper chakras and ignoring the lower chakras can fractionate the mind and ignoring void meditation can do this too. Or you might have some genetic or family or inherent original personality disorder. Work on the base chakras. Vibrate "ssss" recurrently in the base over the course of the day *9 and affirm "I am gaining complete control over my thoughts and actions". And focus 2-3 minutes on it. Do it after doing void meditation with eyes open. Draw an inverted pentagram and focus on it for 2 minute daily morning, night and evening.

Whatever it is first identity it among the three possibilities and fix it accordingly.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Catalincata94 said:

What to do?
This definitely sounds like the deeds of a negative or hostile entity to me. You should do a working where you visualize your aura engulfed in Demonic blue energy, and vibrate SATANAS up to 40 times, affirming that all non-Satanic influences and forces afflicting your mind are completely and permanently gone in a positive way for you. If somehow that's still not working, ask your Guardian Demon/ess if they can help so that you can concentrate on meditations and continue to advance.
Just vibrating SATANAS 40x widouth the mudras? and vizualizing demonic blue energy around me and affirmations.

Jack said:
SdD said:
Then it's probably some kind of psychological problem. Does the entity do anything other than talk to you ? Do you know how it looks like ? Is it causing nightmares or sleep paralysis with nightmares ? Are you seeing black cloaked beings during sleep paralysis ? Do you observe occult phenomenon in your house ? Does doors suddenly open and close,things get displaced,other people in the house have nightmares, observe occult phenomenon ?

If the answer to only the black cloaked men are true and no nightmares and no to every single question then its not a level 2 entity and is harmless. Gaining more power, doing more void meditation and AOP will eliminate it.

However if you answered no to all the questions, then it's a psychological problem. Working more on the upper chakras and ignoring the lower chakras can fractionate the mind and ignoring void meditation can do this too. Or you might have some genetic or family or inherent original personality disorder. Work on the base chakras. Vibrate "ssss" recurrently in the base over the course of the day *9 and affirm "I am gaining complete control over my thoughts and actions". And focus 2-3 minutes on it. Do it after doing void meditation with eyes open. Draw an inverted pentagram and focus on it for 2 minute daily morning, night and evening.

Whatever it is first identity it among the three possibilities and fix it accordingly.

well ... When did he vinasa spelled for me then said something like "are you afraid of the opponent (?)", that made me get into another frequency pondering the talks, then murmur of words (looked like voices of women ¿Goddess) many, when focused to understand, all stopped, one speaks the famous phrase "know thyself", from that I'm "fine" trying to get to know me ... I think it was a woman Goddess.

Thanks for the reply, will be very helpful in case variations.

SdD said:
Jack said:
SdD said:

well ... When did he vinasa spelled for me then said something like "are you afraid of the opponent (?)", that made me get into another frequency pondering the talks, then murmur of words (looked like voices of women ¿Goddess) many, when focused to understand, all stopped, one speaks the famous phrase "know thyself", from that I'm "fine" trying to get to know me ... I think it was a woman Goddess.

Thanks for the reply, will be very helpful in case variations.
This "are you afraid of the oponent ?" sounds similar to what the voice i hear would say... in my case it talks back about what i think through out the day if i say in my mind something to make me feel better for example "i'm going to be fine and will advance" but the voice says like "no, youre not going to be fine neider will you advance i'm going to make sure of that" but yeah i'm doing my meditations even if says that...

I think schizophrenia is a mental illness simple,all this banishing entity will not work,I dont know of any working to overcome mental problems but that would be helpful in he's/her case

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back