Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Physical self-defense

Aquarius

I just try to avoid fights, if the provocation is very very offensive then I don’t care if the law protects the provocateur.

If you want to learn self defense join a local muay Thai club and learn there. Or kung fu. Or mixed Martial arts.

Having a strong aura of protection helps you not get into such types of situation with others and is the most important as a ss .

Ariton 666 said:

We do not promote anything illegal here and the gods will not protect us from the consequences of our own actions if we do decide to do something stupid and land in jail. It's not a smart idea to risk everything by being stupid for 5 seconds, so physical violence or any physical or verbal breaking of the law is extremely frowned upon in our members since chances are you will get caught and likely end up unable to do the RTR or even have access to internet to keep in touch with us.

And the methods of killing with magic that you're speaking of is incredibly advanced and I doubt any of our members right now can 'kill people instantly' with magic. Such things require a lot of power and any black magics against anyone takes time. I myself don't make the effort to actually kill with magic as it's a waste of energy and effort as well as time when I could be attacking the enemy instead. It's much quicker and easier for me to just bring about unfortunate events and very unlucky circumstances for people I really don't like by using their own negative energy against them.

You can, however, still defend yourself as applicable by the law. But many laws in regards to self-defense can be dumb, be borderline suicidal and make no real sense. I would say just to avoid hostile confrontation all together if you can, and it's not weak to do so, it's smart. Or if you have no choice, build upon your aura to make it brighter and more positive as well as powerful, clean it thoroughly every day. Your aura will subtly influence those near and around you and bring about situations to end in your favor, it will also protect you from misfortune and you can program it to deflect the negative energy of others and send it straight back to them which will draw bad things to occur for them.

As much as some of us would like to drop some people with a thought or punch someone out, we have higher priorities.

It's never good to neglect the physical and rely only on magick especially in this society.

The large majority of people (regular citizens, not much experience involving street fighting, not part of their work training) are better off trying to avoid any physical altercation, because you never know if they have hidden weapons (such as knifes) or improvised weapons (broken bottles at a bar) or backup/friends in the surrounding. First of all of course avoid situations where you are vulnerable or in contact with dangerous people. If in such a situation let's say at a bar or another social situation try calmly diffusing even against loud assholes. You can position yourself to be ready to hit even while trying to diffuse verbally. A position like your two hands open palm facing the attacker, it looks very defensive and non confrontational but it gives opportunities for striking quickly.

If it's unavoidable strike first and quickly at one or several vulnerable areas (neck, man area or others such as ears, shoulder-head joint, eyes) and then get away asap. I saw some videos on youtube about some SEAL wannabe guys teaching how to kill opponents unarmed. That's retarded because you will very likely get prison for manslaughter (or even murder). if you actually run full speed afterwards he shouldn't be able to catch up.

Knifes are terrible self defence weapons but they are very good at dissuading, even some thug types if they don't have a knife or better themselves. Well assuming you look the part, if you are a frail woman shaking and holding the knife without conviction it's not gonna be dissuasive. It can even get worse if they take your knife and use it against you. If it ever comes to an actual knife fight at least one person is going down, maybe both sides (from bleeding from repeated stabs). If you have a knife and decide to pull it use it to threaten and disengage not to end in prison or get killed. Knives should be seen primarily as convenient multi usage pocket tools which is what they are. It's illegal carrying them in many countries, but it's so easy and convenient doing so. If they don't have a metal detector or don't make a throughout body search they won't find one that is well hidden. How often do you get full body searched while walking the streets. Basically never.

Pepper spray, can be great for women in particular (handbag = easy carrying). It's very defensive, it replaces hitting them before running. Most European countries made it illegal even carrying pepper spray (because rapefugees should not be hurt apparently oy vey).

If you have laws that allow you to own and carry guns (mostly only some USA states) you should do it. Police made experiments, even someone ready to pull and fire a handgun can only do it from a certain distance against an attacker looking to stab them with a knife. Even worse when they are not ready or expecting it it can go up to 20 feet in some cases. So it can't fully replace environmental alertness but it's perfect for everything else. Top notch dissuasion no matter how fit or strong you are, you only need the will.

There are some special umbrellas that you can use for self defence and have them in any situation legally even in airplanes. If you are british or if you don't mind being the only weirdo with an unbrella in the middle of a sunny summer.

Small shit like "tactical pens".. mostly a joke, although if you are a businessman always in a suit you might as well pay some extra bucks to get a "tactical pen" on you it might be useful. These tactical stuff are commercial garbage for the most part.

Strong body alarms, could be useful for some women. Assuming people will care and intervene, which they probably won't in this society.

Strong hand torches can temporarily surprise & blind people, works best with strong LED torches who can cause serious damage. Some are small models who can fit pockets easily. Either run immediately afterwards or strike and run.

We react to this situation by not getting into it. This is what the protective aura and other meditations are for they keep us seperated from problems like this. Dumb meaningless violence is a low level of energy vibration, we bring our souls much higher than this with meditations and we don't get mixed up in it. Like oil floating above water. But if you did get in a problem, obviously you need to be able to physically fight back if you need to. Like I hope we would never use these skills, but everyone has to at least know how to fight just in case. Instead of trying to provoke the other person to hit you first, it would be better to calm them down so nobody hits anyone. Or just walk away.
Some degenerate loser who wants to provoke you somehow, they have no right to harm you in any way, neither physically nor with legal trouble. Think of them like the meaningless worm that they are and just ignore them walk away. If you do anything to inflame the situation and get them to fight with you, all that is is giving them exactly what they wanted and bringing unnecessary harm and inconvenience on yourself.

Ariton 666 said:
Physical self-defense

My question is what do you think about physical self-defense?
Certainly, some of you have been in a situation where someone has begun to provoke you, in a club, school, street, or workplace, and in a style that was obnoxious.
Because I know that there is black magic, or siddhi that can kill instantly, even pyrokinesis which if you direct it to their body, you can kill it immediately or with a Dim Mak technique or just plain gray energy and you can kill them right away.
But these techniques can not be acquire in a day or two, and a planetary black magic lasts for 40 days and its effect but as beginner in Spiritualism, until then somehow have to defend oneself and somehow punish the asshole.
I also know that you have to be careful with physical violence because the law protects the provocateur.

My method is that if someone provokes me, I will speak to them very personally and I use words that are sure the person will attack me and then if I protect myself, it is already in the category of legitimate self-defense.

How do you react in such a situation?

If you are in a situation where someone is being physically violent towards then you defend yourself.

Keep a strong aura of protection to minimize these sorts of encounters from happening. Work out your body and keep yourself physically fit and healthy. Teach yourself basic self defense moves. Learn how to do the evil eye, this skill is absolutely amazing to use against your enemies or anyone that tries to threaten you. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Evil.html. The best thing you can do is have preparations in place beforehand in order to survive through those kinds of situations. Lay the ground work so that if it does happen to you there are options available that you can take.

"an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"

As for someone provoking you, if nothing has physically happen then don't do anything to make it worse. If it's all verbal then just wait out. Then perform bindings or whatever else you want. If you manage to learn how to do the evil eye then use that too. Don't do stupid things to make things worse for yourself. Keep low and out of sight. A blade in the dark is more dangerous than a weapon you see out in the open.

Dim mak can incompacitate people as i know dim mak and other martial arts like tia chi ask marchosias to help shes a warrior i love her so dearly she was one of the 3rd goddess i summoned 2nd technicallt as you cannot summon lilith first was astaroth she is a warrior remember if they they threaten you warn them your a trained fighter in most states they register your hands as leath weapons careful as if you do that witch is needed to legally fight in mma as a pro in mma but if they attack you you can pin them down and wait for the cops

Sinistra said:
Knifes are terrible self defence weapons but they are very good at dissuading
I should give a precision. Knives are terrible self defence weapons because they don't incapacitate instead they create bleeding wounds and many stabs are necessary to take down a healthy motivated attacker, and at that point they will likely die of bleeding out (legal consequences), plus legal systems tend to see knives as weapons of criminals, unless you are getting home invaded then you might get away with using a kitchen knife. Crushing weapons (hands count as well) are much better for self defence, they can incapacitate without killing. This is why police forces use variants of crushing weapons in melee.

Sinistra said:
Knives are just terrible in general. You know how easy it is to grab someone's arm and turn their hand around? In a knife fight, it doesn't even matter much who is holding it, everyone is going down. It's like a 100% guarantee of serius injury for both people. But having a small knife in your pocket can give some confidence, so when you are safely walking around with your aura and guardian demon protecting you you don't get worried because you think "I got a knife to use if anything goes wrong."

You can carry sand in your pocket (cheap, legal).
in a serious case, you can throw the sand in the eye of the attacker.
And run away. In general most bad people look for victims.
If they approach you and you place your hands (like sinistra mentioned it),
You shout as load as you can: "stay away from me." (you alert other people and show that the bad guy is not your friend,some
countrys need this before counter act) most aggressors will seek another victim.
If he still approaches you, you give him one schnapptritt to the balls. Run away.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sinistra said:
Knives are just terrible in general. You know how easy it is to grab someone's arm and turn their hand around? In a knife fight, it doesn't even matter much who is holding it, everyone is going down. It's like a 100% guarantee of serius injury for both people. But having a small knife in your pocket can give some confidence, so when you are safely walking around with your aura and guardian demon protecting you you don't get worried because you think "I got a knife to use if anything goes wrong."
Knives are awesome, in general. But the thread is about self defence not useful tools or good attacker weapons.
I call bullshit on the easy to disarm and the 100% guaranteed of serious injuries for both.
It only really works in movies, in fake "martial art" schools where people let the other do whatever they want, or against people who don't have the will to use it in the first place. Against someone determined and at least somewhat competent it's pretty much impossible. It's all based on assuming they hold a knife towards you in an immobile position their hand immobile and defenceless. They also don't use their other hand. Why would they ever do all of that.

Fuchs said:
You can carry sand in your pocket (cheap, legal).
in a serious case, you can throw the sand in the eye of the attacker.

Sha Sha Sha!!! :x
c44.jpg

Sinistra said:
Knives are awesome, in general. But the thread is about self defence not useful tools or good attacker weapons.
I call bullshit on the easy to disarm and the 100% guaranteed of serious injuries for both.
It only really works in movies, in fake "martial art" schools where people let the other do whatever they want, or against people who don't have the will to use it in the first place. Against someone determined and at least somewhat competent it's pretty much impossible. It's all based on assuming they hold a knife towards you in an immobile position their hand immobile and defenceless. They also don't use their other hand. Why would they ever do all of that.

I'm not talking about them actually taking the knife from you. In a serious fight, it would be easy for an accident to happen. And if they are close enough, they can wrestle with your arms and you both end ip getting cut. Doesn't matter who's holding it and doesn't need to be taken out of your hand by the other person. It's all about who's stronger. If they are stronger than you, they can grab your arm and get you with it. Just too much of a risk. Something like pepper spray is so much safer. And fuck it if you live in Londonistan or some other muslum place where pepperspray is ilegal and carry it anyway. They let these monsters get away with crimes too horrible for us to imagine, this is about life or death not some fake legal shit. If some evil islam monster is about to rape/kill/eat somebody without getting in any trouble, the right thing to do is pepperspray them until they go permanently blind and the spray rots their lungs out.

It's best to avoid it. As others have already mentioned, Cleaning your aura and Chakras whilst doing Aura of Protection helps this greatly. Plus, FINAL RTR literally free's your Soul, so it's a cornerstone of blessings, fortune and power.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” -Sun Tzu.

If there are threatening people, and you can feel the destructive intent, just avoid them. If you are in a direct conflict, you can do your best in talking your way out whilst talking to Father Satan. He's a Guardian Demon of everyone, so He has no problems with helping you out at a time of need.

However, it's quite good to practice some kind of sport or martial art. It builds your body, confidence, stamina and discipline to name a few. So you'd just look confident and the "thugs" would avoid you naturally. They are the weakest ones, and they prey on the weak too. Remember, you are a Lion. And part of the Family, which is taking back everything what belongs to Us.

If you actually live in a dangerous district, just get a pepper spray or any kind of easy to use defensive tool.

Dim-mak is extremely advanced and you probably wouldn't want it to get out that you know it anyways. In my opinion your best bet is avoid fights but also to learn how to kick really well. if you can kick really well, you can disable someone instantly from a distance they can't reach you.

Ariton 666 said:
My method is that if someone provokes me, I will speak to them very personally and I use words that are sure the person will attack me and then if I protect myself

The only advice you need is to stop being a dumbass.
You can get get charged for provoking people into fighting.
You could try this wannabe badass routine with the wrong person, someone who who beats the shit out of you, stabs you, shoots you, comes back for you with a group of people, etc. and considering you're untrained and (no offense) so clueless about fighting, it won't take much to put you down.
You could kill someone by someone by accident, VERY easily, and end up in jail. There is a condition concerning the brain which I can't recall the name of right now, where a person will have no symptoms or problems, but a blow to the head like a punch can kill them. This has happened to two people where I live, because of lame jackasses who get drunk and have to prove what an excuse for a man they are. One of them hit a curb after being punched which can be serious for anyone, the other just got hit in the face and bumped his head on the ground.

Deal with your insecurity, or anger issue, or whatever is causing this foolishness, rather than looking for trouble that you will find and regret.

Way_Seeker666 said:
Ariton 666 said:
My method is that if someone provokes me, I will speak to them very personally and I use words that are sure the person will attack me and then if I protect myself

The only advice you need is to stop being a dumbass.
You can get get charged for provoking people into fighting.
You could try this wannabe badass routine with the wrong person, someone who who beats the shit out of you, stabs you, shoots you, comes back for you with a group of people, etc. and considering you're untrained and (no offense) so clueless about fighting, it won't take much to put you down.
You could kill someone by someone by accident, VERY easily, and end up in jail. There is a condition concerning the brain which I can't recall the name of right now, where a person will have no symptoms or problems, but a blow to the head like a punch can kill them. This has happened to two people where I live, because of lame jackasses who get drunk and have to prove what an excuse for a man they are. One of them hit a curb after being punched which can be serious for anyone, the other just got hit in the face and bumped his head on the ground.

Deal with your insecurity, or anger issue, or whatever is causing this foolishness, rather than looking for trouble that you will find and regret.
good advice brother:)

Sinistra said:
Sinistra said:
I should give a precision. Knives are terrible self defence weapons because they don't incapacitate instead they create bleeding wounds and many stabs are necessary to take down a healthy motivated attacker, and at that point they will likely die of bleeding out (legal consequences), plus legal systems tend to see knives as weapons of criminals, unless you are getting home invaded then you might get away with using a kitchen knife. Crushing weapons (hands count as well) are much better for self defence, they can incapacitate without killing. This is why police forces use variants of crushing weapons in melee.
Anthemes always work for me i kill our enemies up close hoorah hail satan !!!!hail lilith!! Hail astaroth!!!!!!!

Godmode said:
Dim-mak is extremely advanced and you probably wouldn't want it to get out that you know it anyways. In my opinion your best bet is avoid fights but also to learn how to kick really well. if you can kick really well, you can disable someone instantly from a distance they can't reach you.

What do you recommend for learning dim mak? Are there any accurate and reliable books or videos?

Ariton 666 said:
Physical self-defense

My question is what do you think about physical self-defense?
Certainly, some of you have been in a situation where someone has begun to provoke you, in a club, school, street, or workplace, and in a style that was obnoxious.
Because I know that there is black magic, or siddhi that can kill instantly, even pyrokinesis which if you direct it to their body, you can kill it immediately or with a Dim Mak technique or just plain gray energy and you can kill them right away.
But these techniques can not be acquire in a day or two, and a planetary black magic lasts for 40 days and its effect but as beginner in Spiritualism, until then somehow have to defend oneself and somehow punish the asshole.
I also know that you have to be careful with physical violence because the law protects the provocateur.

My method is that if someone provokes me, I will speak to them very personally and I use words that are sure the person will attack me and then if I protect myself, it is already in the category of legitimate self-defense.

How do you react in such a situation?

I don't think that violence in and of itself is inherently wrong. Part of what can make violence a wrongful act is the energy you're outputting into the universe when doing it.. not necessarily through the secondhand effect of how other people are experiencing it, but what is within your own self while you're doing it. I would say that I agree with your comment about the laws protecting the provocateur.. the more scummy person, from my apparently fear-influenced, potentially biased point of view, is the one who comes out on top in legal disputes, usually. Or maybe not usually, because it's relative.

It's a tricky subject.. but I guess everything can be. If you carry a knife or a gun you have instantly a good chance of at least ensuring mutual destruction. Other favorable opportunities are afforded to you as well. I feel like the right to self defense is being slowly taken away though. Violence is going to be reserved for the state, and forbidden to the common people.

Where I personally stand, it depends on the situation. Sometimes the right thing happens, but good people get put down all the time by the system & life.. I trust you to make the right choices for your life and I hope they lead you down the best possible path.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Ariton 666 said:

We do not promote anything illegal here and the gods will not protect us from the consequences of our own actions if we do decide to do something stupid and land in jail. It's not a smart idea to risk everything by being stupid for 5 seconds, so physical violence or any physical or verbal breaking of the law is extremely frowned upon in our members since chances are you will get caught and likely end up unable to do the RTR or even have access to internet to keep in touch with us.

And the methods of killing with magic that you're speaking of is incredibly advanced and I doubt any of our members right now can 'kill people instantly' with magic. Such things require a lot of power and any black magics against anyone takes time. I myself don't make the effort to actually kill with magic as it's a waste of energy and effort as well as time when I could be attacking the enemy instead. It's much quicker and easier for me to just bring about unfortunate events and very unlucky circumstances for people I really don't like by using their own negative energy against them.

You can, however, still defend yourself as applicable by the law. But many laws in regards to self-defense can be dumb, be borderline suicidal and make no real sense. I would say just to avoid hostile confrontation all together if you can, and it's not weak to do so, it's smart. Or if you have no choice, build upon your aura to make it brighter and more positive as well as powerful, clean it thoroughly every day. Your aura will subtly influence those near and around you and bring about situations to end in your favor, it will also protect you from misfortune and you can program it to deflect the negative energy of others and send it straight back to them which will draw bad things to occur for them.

As much as some of us would like to drop some people with a thought or punch someone out, we have higher priorities.

I believe there is a dueling law in Texas should there be need to fight something out. However I agree it's not conducive. I learned just for in case of emergencies. Otherwise I opt out of useless provacations.

School should teach self defence to kids from day 1 instead of teaching useless crap that the kid will eventually forget.
I can't remember exactly but Adolf Hitler in the Mein Kampf wrote that kids[or teens] should solve their problems with a fight(I can't remember if he mentioned with gloves though). I believe that's good, if the kids are actually mature in the mind then after such a fight they should have more respect towards each other(depends on the situation of course)

Sinistra said:
Sinistra said:

Well, I don't necessarily agree, but it's because we're speculating. Nobody's really wrong here.. however, unless someone is trying to kill you - if they start profusely bleeding they're probably going to change their mind, unless you have them in a position where they feel like they can't back out of the situation. "2 inches in the right place" will kill someone.. unfortunately. Blades cause horrifying wounds that only a crazed person is going to be able to fight on with. Also if you damage tendons you can render a hand useless.. also fingers and fingertips are pretty vulnerable and can come off. Knives are something that, in my experience, the state looks at very negatively. I'd say stabbing someone is seen by the state as a worse thing than raping them. Crushing weapons are easier to use I'd say.. however, I was in a situation where I actually took a couple dozen baton cracks from a police officer.. the real incapacitation was done several hours later when everything swelled up. I'd put my money on a knife over a baton in a life threatening situation. Especially if it's a duel between the two. You're probably not going to knock the knife out of the hand of someone who doesn't want to let go.. speaking from experience. It's easy to ignore the pain from baton strikes. I've also had one of my hands sliced by a machete and had 3 tendons severed.. that was impossible to ignore. The amount of blood coming out and the fact that my hand didn't work anymore..

hopefully none of this is ever going to be needed by anyone in their life, but I wanted to chime in because unfortunately I've been in combat situations that have steered my views in one direction rather than another. nothing is ever going to be the "end all, be all" but I wanted to engage you guys some more here. Be well.

retrograde said:
Sinistra said:
Sinistra said:

Well, I don't necessarily agree, but it's because we're speculating. Nobody's really wrong here.. however, unless someone is trying to kill you - if they start profusely bleeding they're probably going to change their mind, unless you have them in a position where they feel like they can't back out of the situation. "2 inches in the right place" will kill someone.. unfortunately. Blades cause horrifying wounds that only a crazed person is going to be able to fight on with. Also if you damage tendons you can render a hand useless.. also fingers and fingertips are pretty vulnerable and can come off. Knives are something that, in my experience, the state looks at very negatively. I'd say stabbing someone is seen by the state as a worse thing than raping them. Crushing weapons are easier to use I'd say.. however, I was in a situation where I actually took a couple dozen baton cracks from a police officer.. the real incapacitation was done several hours later when everything swelled up. I'd put my money on a knife over a baton in a life threatening situation. Especially if it's a duel between the two. You're probably not going to knock the knife out of the hand of someone who doesn't want to let go.. speaking from experience. It's easy to ignore the pain from baton strikes. I've also had one of my hands sliced by a machete and had 3 tendons severed.. that was impossible to ignore. The amount of blood coming out and the fact that my hand didn't work anymore..

hopefully none of this is ever going to be needed by anyone in their life, but I wanted to chime in because unfortunately I've been in combat situations that have steered my views in one direction rather than another. nothing is ever going to be the "end all, be all" but I wanted to engage you guys some more here. Be well.
Absolutely, retro. Less lethal means like clubs are adequate when dealing with the drunk and disorderly, ie people that are responsive to pain compliance and don't have the intent or motive to kill. But when it comes to people that intend to maim and kill, and are out of their minds on PCP or flipped out on abrahamism ala muzzies with machetes or whatever other reason, you have to respond to the threat on the level it's coming from, if not higher, which is to say that it becomes necessary to cause debilitating trauma that will force an automatic response in the offender's body to stop what it's doing and cover itself. Or if not that then just make it physically impossible for them to continue being violent, like breaking joints or severing nerves & tendons.

The issue with knives is that it's seen as inherently more brutal because it's more personal than just shooting someone, and the process of stabbing someone is much more involved. They also often require many stab wounds to incapacitate someone than gunshots, possibly dozens, which in itself is way scarier to pearl clutchers and joe blows on the street and easier to paint in an unjust light than just shooting someone a couple times for the same result. Even though guns arguably have a greater killing capacity than knives, many people would rather be shot than stabbed.

Dodging dumb, dangerous bullshit to begin with is the crown jewel of personal protection. Everybody talks about techniques and tools to use in an encounter and argues over what is the "best" tool to use(often purely academically, without any experience or real world understanding of their own to draw on), but the legal, ethical and social aspects of self defense shouldn't be ignored either. Especially the moments leading up to the encounter and the aftermath.

I recommend people interested in self defense to read When Violence is the Answer by Tim Larkin and Scaling Force by Rory Miller to get a good grip on the aspects of self defense that are equally necessary but often neglected in the light of the more "glamorous" aspects, like the fight itself.

Aquarius said:
School should teach self defence to kids from day 1 instead of teaching useless crap that the kid will eventually forget.
I can't remember exactly but Adolf Hitler in the Mein Kampf wrote that kids[or teens] should solve their problems with a fight(I can't remember if he mentioned with gloves though). I believe that's good, if the kids are actually mature in the mind then after such a fight they should have more respect towards each other(depends on the situation of course)

I have more to say. This is not against you but I have a negative view of the police so I want to state some of this:

Police use batons because they're tactical and effective. Nowadays most of them are retractable and they're literally just metal "pipes" they're beating people with. Nobody would tolerate the cops going around cutting people up. Most of the time police use physical force it isn't to stop someone that's trying to harm them, or that' trying to harm someone else, but instead it's to punish someone and/or coerce them into total submission. At this point if you can't be broken you're going to acquire further charges of resisting arrest (probably already have this by now), possibly menacing an officer, and really if they want to screw you, there are other charges too they could tack on about too. When an officer puts their hands on you you are supposed to totally submit to their "authority" and relinquish your control over your body and what's happening to it. Which is kind of sick, but maybe my perspective is biased. This reminds me of "spanking" or "beating" children. Maybe there is a time and place for everything, but I don't think anybody should program a human to submit to violence being enacted upon them.

They call them "pigs" for a reason. I find that most people can't handle power.. if anyone at all can. I guess in this case abuse of power would be defined as an assumed general consensus of having made a decision that wasn't among the best options. Weakness of character in particular is often demonstrated when a person is not being so graceful with power. At the same time, obviously we're all human and have emotions and a vast amount of experiences influencing our current behavior, which means that situations, life, feelings, thoughts, actions are all non static. It's a great excuse and every individual can decide on their own whether to empathize or not. The only thing I can think of to remedy this is to strive to be better. I'm sure police do a lot of great things every day but I don't think I've ever seen it. All I've seen is corruption, from a young age. I don't want to elaborate because this involves some personal family type stuff like people dating police officers. Police have never helped me and I doubt they ever will. Low key I think that the police protect the state first, and then maybe - maybe, the people second. Then the state protects the power of the ruling class. I don't think that everyone needs protection as badly as they think. Of course it's a good safety net though.

retrograde said:
Aquarius said:

I have more to say. This is not against you but I have a negative view of the police so I want to state some of this:

Police use batons because they're tactical and effective. Nowadays most of them are retractable and they're literally just metal "pipes" they're beating people with. Nobody would tolerate the cops going around cutting people up. Most of the time police use physical force it isn't to stop someone that's trying to harm them, or that' trying to harm someone else, but instead it's to punish someone and/or coerce them into total submission. At this point if you can't be broken you're going to acquire further charges of resisting arrest (probably already have this by now), possibly menacing an officer, and really if they want to screw you, there are other charges too they could tack on about too. When an officer puts their hands on you you are supposed to totally submit to their "authority" and relinquish your control over your body and what's happening to it. Which is kind of sick, but maybe my perspective is biased. This reminds me of "spanking" or "beating" children. Maybe there is a time and place for everything, but I don't think anybody should program a human to submit to violence being enacted upon them.

They call them "pigs" for a reason. I find that most people can't handle power.. if anyone at all can. I guess in this case abuse of power would be defined as an assumed general consensus of having made a decision that wasn't among the best options. Weakness of character in particular is often demonstrated when a person is not being so graceful with power. At the same time, obviously we're all human and have emotions and a vast amount of experiences influencing our current behavior, which means that situations, life, feelings, thoughts, actions are all non static. It's a great excuse and every individual can decide on their own whether to empathize or not. The only thing I can think of to remedy this is to strive to be better. I'm sure police do a lot of great things every day but I don't think I've ever seen it. All I've seen is corruption, from a young age. I don't want to elaborate because this involves some personal family type stuff like people dating police officers. Police have never helped me and I doubt they ever will. Low key I think that the police protect the state first, and then maybe - maybe, the people second. Then the state protects the power of the ruling class. I don't think that everyone needs protection as badly as they think. Of course it's a good safety net though.
The police are people who have a family too. Immagine having to risk your life everyday because some drugtard has a knife and wouldn't hesitate to kill you, wouldn't you want to take precautions? And if you really get to the point in which police have to beat you up then I'm sorry but that's your problem, what kind of shit do you have to pull off to get that kind of treatment? Yours is just a immature teenage reasoning couples with few bad experiences(dating).

Aquarius said:
retrograde said:
Aquarius said:

The police are people who have a family too. Immagine having to risk your life everyday because some drugtard has a knife and wouldn't hesitate to kill you, wouldn't you want to take precautions? And if you really get to the point in which police have to beat you up then I'm sorry but that's your problem, what kind of shit do you have to pull off to get that kind of treatment? Yours is just a immature teenage reasoning couples with few bad experiences(dating).

Ok so you're more on the side of empathizing with the police - got it.

You could've communicated more reasonably.. especially here, where we're all brothers. I'm not a teenager, and my ability to reason is not like that of a teenager's either, and the police one of the most dirty, corrupt organizations on the face of the earth. They always have been. People need to stop looking at them like they're superheroes. They're the strong-arm agents of the state. They are literally a legalized gang. Compliance with municipal law is overtly due to the threat of physical force being used against someone if they don't. Guys in costumes with make-believe authority will come take you away, maybe beat you up, lock you in a cage, take your kids from you, ransack your home, seize your property, and so on..

I don't think you have a lot of real world experience in dealing with the police. Also, where are you from? You write like English may not be your first language, maybe police work differently where you live..

Police in America are good people, at least propably 95% of them. All the police I know are just caring protective people who want to help everyone and keep them safe. And a few bad people who just want some kind of power, but they are very small percentage.

retrograde said:
Aquarius said:
retrograde said:

Ok so you're more on the side of empathizing with the police - got it.

You could've communicated more reasonably.. especially here, where we're all brothers. I'm not a teenager, and my ability to reason is not like that of a teenager's either, and the police one of the most dirty, corrupt organizations on the face of the earth. They always have been. People need to stop looking at them like they're superheroes. They're the strong-arm agents of the state. They are literally a legalized gang. Compliance with municipal law is overtly due to the threat of physical force being used against someone if they don't. Guys in costumes with make-believe authority will come take you away, maybe beat you up, lock you in a cage, take your kids from you, ransack your home, seize your property, and so on..

I don't think you have a lot of real world experience in dealing with the police. Also, where are you from? You write like English may not be your first language, maybe police work differently where you live..
I'm in Italy, but it doesn't matter, there's policemen who join because they have real ideals and not to be corrupt, so your acab ideas have no sense.

Ariton 666 said:
I am responding now to this topic I wrote 1 year ago, but perfectly current to react to your shits (btw I laughed a lot) seeing what’s happening in the USA that monkeys and communists are fucking up everything and everyone.

But first of all, let me tell you some personal information about myself.
My height is 190 cm and my weight is 123 kg. I’m doing sports and strength training therefore I’m muscular. Long ago I did Kyokushin Karate, I’ve participated in contests too, and I’ve got nice ratings at heavyweight. I’m not doing Kyokushin already, but because I love martial arts, I’m doing Ninjutsu for a long time now.

I’m developing spiritually too, the aura of protection is working, ect… what helps, but base on that all alone is not enough.
Usually people are scared of me so the trouble is avoiding me, but it doesn’t hurt to be on the lookout.

A lots of fucking gypsies are living in my country and there are crisis situations, not to mention many of white people are join to the gypsies, because it’s cooler and easier to them. You have to hit the head of people sometimes here, to let them know where their place is. If you don’t, they land on you and simply kill you.

So, who answers like: ,,sand in the pocket”, ,,aura of protection” and ,,aura” ...never stepped out of the four walls in his/her entire life, telling me these hilarious ,,wisdoms”.

Life doesn’t work without confrontation. Nature is based on this, that’s how evolution makes sense you have to defend yourself better and better.
The Gods are confronting too, if they were not, they would not fight the enemy.

My advice is: get out your heads of sand, and do not put it in your pockets, because it’s not worth a shit! Instead, think about how you can develop your physical strength, learn martial arts, and where permitted by the law, keep a weapon and defend yourself when you need!!

This caos that reigns over you just will be worse, especially if you don’t do something physically.
It will be 2025 soon, when this world in this form will disappear completely, as everyone knows- Aazael told us last year.
You look like the kind of person who I'll want to be around when shit hits the fan. If you can,learn weapons training too if that's legal in your country.

The best things to learn for self-defense are simply to keep a state of mind where you are naturally always aware, and not lost in thought or distracted by random things. As well as how to, in your own preferred way, crush the will of an opponent to attack you, or to keep attacking you. You can do it by beating them up, if your situation allows doing this legally, or by intimidating them in some way, or simply through your position in the situation in general.

Developing a strong mind and aura does also work to intimidate some opponents without even needing physical contact. It shouldn't be depended on as your only way of defense however. In the end, the best way to break an opponent's will to attack you is to display absolute superiority over them. Learn whatever self defense art you feel inclined towards, refine and empower your body and mind, and practice crushing an attacker's will effectively. That's the pinnacle of proper self-defense in any situation.

Some excerpts from the Book of Five Rings:

Smashing

Here is what I call “smashing”. For example, it is important to have in mind to smash the adversary, determinedly considering him to be weak while viewing yourself as strong. In group strategy, if the adversaries are few in number or even if they are many, they are in a state of weakness when they are moving about indecisively in a disoriented condition. Smash them, starting with the head, adding to this an oppressive burst of energy that has the sensation of pushing them and smashing them. If you do not smash them enough, it is possible that they may regain their strength. So smash them as though you held them in your hands. You must understand this well.
In individual strategy, when you are fighting against an inferior opponent or when your opponent backs away as a result of a discord in his cadence, it is important not to give him a moment to breathe and, without meeting his glance, to continue straight on and smash him completely. It is of vital importance not to give him the least opportunity to recover, however slightly. You should examine this well.

Ripping out the Bottom

Here is what I call “ripping out the bottom”. When you fight against an opponent, it might happen that you get the impression of having won on account of the advantage of the way, but it could be that the mind of your adversary has not been broken and that his defeat has been superficial, while in its depth his mind has not been defeated. In this case, abruptly renew your mind and batter him until his mind has been broken and he feels completely defeated. It is essential to ascertain this. You rip out the bottom with your sword, with your body, and also with your mind. It is not appropriate to think of this in just one way. It is when he has collapsed from the very bottom that you no longer need to maintain your vigilance - otherwise, you must maintain it. But as long as in its depth he maintains his mind, it is difficult to bring him to collapse. In group and individual strategy, you should train well in order to learn how to rip out the bottom.

Renewing Yourself
(note - this is to explain the above part of "renew your mind")

Here is what I call “renewing yourself”. If at the time of combat, you feel yourself entangled with your opponent and the fight is stagnating, you throw off your preceding sensations and renew your thoughts as though you were doing everything for the first time. In this way you employ a new cadence to achieve victory.
As soon as you feel a grating indecisiveness in your contact with your opponent, immediately renew your mind so you can make use of a completely different opening in order to win. In group strategy as well, it is important to know how to renew yourself. This is something you will find immediately through the wisdom of strategy. You should examine it well.

As a smaller dude I consider hitting between the legs a good option. Im not going to reveal my tactical features (lol), but I can say that Ariton 666 is almost twice my weight and a lot taller. If hand to hand combat ensues a bigger dude can be brought to knees easily with unexpected kick in the groin. Learning how to grapple is also a good skill.

Shael said:
The best things to learn for self-defense are simply to keep a state of mind where you are naturally always aware, and not lost in thought or distracted by random things. As well as how to, in your own preferred way, crush the will of an opponent to attack you, or to keep attacking you. You can do it by beating them up, if your situation allows doing this legally, or by intimidating them in some way, or simply through your position in the situation in general.

Developing a strong mind and aura does also work to intimidate some opponents without even needing physical contact. It shouldn't be depended on as your only way of defense however. In the end, the best way to break an opponent's will to attack you is to display absolute superiority over them. Learn whatever self defense art you feel inclined towards, refine and empower your body and mind, and practice crushing an attacker's will effectively. That's the pinnacle of proper self-defense in any situation.

Some excerpts from the Book of Five Rings:

Smashing

Here is what I call “smashing”. For example, it is important to have in mind to smash the adversary, determinedly considering him to be weak while viewing yourself as strong. In group strategy, if the adversaries are few in number or even if they are many, they are in a state of weakness when they are moving about indecisively in a disoriented condition. Smash them, starting with the head, adding to this an oppressive burst of energy that has the sensation of pushing them and smashing them. If you do not smash them enough, it is possible that they may regain their strength. So smash them as though you held them in your hands. You must understand this well.
In individual strategy, when you are fighting against an inferior opponent or when your opponent backs away as a result of a discord in his cadence, it is important not to give him a moment to breathe and, without meeting his glance, to continue straight on and smash him completely. It is of vital importance not to give him the least opportunity to recover, however slightly. You should examine this well.

Ripping out the Bottom

Here is what I call “ripping out the bottom”. When you fight against an opponent, it might happen that you get the impression of having won on account of the advantage of the way, but it could be that the mind of your adversary has not been broken and that his defeat has been superficial, while in its depth his mind has not been defeated. In this case, abruptly renew your mind and batter him until his mind has been broken and he feels completely defeated. It is essential to ascertain this. You rip out the bottom with your sword, with your body, and also with your mind. It is not appropriate to think of this in just one way. It is when he has collapsed from the very bottom that you no longer need to maintain your vigilance - otherwise, you must maintain it. But as long as in its depth he maintains his mind, it is difficult to bring him to collapse. In group and individual strategy, you should train well in order to learn how to rip out the bottom.

Renewing Yourself
(note - this is to explain the above part of "renew your mind")

Here is what I call “renewing yourself”. If at the time of combat, you feel yourself entangled with your opponent and the fight is stagnating, you throw off your preceding sensations and renew your thoughts as though you were doing everything for the first time. In this way you employ a new cadence to achieve victory.
As soon as you feel a grating indecisiveness in your contact with your opponent, immediately renew your mind so you can make use of a completely different opening in order to win. In group strategy as well, it is important to know how to renew yourself. This is something you will find immediately through the wisdom of strategy. You should examine it well.
SMASHING. That's a nice Strategy. Thanks for the Update. Btw I'd like to know about Miyamoto Mushashi as well. Where do you suggest should I start ?

MACKENZIE SPARKS said:
SMASHING. That's a nice Strategy. Thanks for the Update. Btw I'd like to know about Miyamoto Mushashi as well. Where do you suggest should I start ?
Well, unfortunately barely anything about his history can be proven at all. Most of what we "know" today is likely fake and full of corruptions. The #1 Japanese historian on Musashi said this, himself.

If you want to learn about him, the only thing that will really give even just semi-accurate information is the Book of Five Rings, itself. Even that one was heavily corrupted though. He doesn't talk much about himself in it, but from the principles you can paint yourself a rough picture of what kind of person he likely was. All of the contents of the book sprang from his own mind and were carefully refined day and night for all of his life. He was amazing.

I personally believe him to actually have been a very spiritually enlightened individual, contrary to what current history may claim. I think it's not at all unlikely that he even completed the Magnum Opus in the Reigando Cave, where modern history claims he supposedly "died". In all of his writings, even through the corruptions, it's very clear how much he was in tune with nature and how aware he was of the way the world works. So the current claims of him dying from a random illness are, in my opinion, very questionable. He finished his final work, the Book of Five Rings, and "died" shortly after. From my point of view, it's extremely likely that he wrote it while in his final stages of attaining Godhead, and that he decided to write it in the first place after meeting one of our Gods.

But of course, bear in mind that all of this is merely speculation, as there is little to no evidence of anything about him like I said.

If you want to read the Book of Five Rings, the least corrupted version with the most reference material is the translation by Kenji Tokitsu. You will find a download link below. For this link to work, you need to replace the two "8"s in the link with small "k"s. So "d68a" becomes "d6ka". https://www.dropbox.com/s/d68aa8emv06asa3/666.pdf?dl=1

Be mindful that the guy who wrote this is still deeply wrong about many many things regarding Musashi and the Book of Five Rings. It's not a good version, but rather it's the least bad version. Keep this in mind and ignore any supposed "history" he claims Musashi to have. The pdf above also includes other supposed writings of Musashi. These are even more likely to be corrupted, so if you read through those, do so with a big grain of salt. The Book of Five Rings is a standalone text, and you do not need to try and read/reference the other supposed writings to "understand" it. Trying to do this can easily make you incorporate corruptions into your studies and it can be a big pain in the ass.

That's enough now with the warnings. I hope you will enjoy your studies of this amazing man.

Shael said:
MACKENZIE SPARKS said:
I hope you will enjoy your studies of this amazing man.
Thank you very much. To me he's like a Living Legend being a Renowned Swordsmith as well as Swordsman. Even though Swords might be considered outdated weapons nowadays, they are magnificent in their own way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back