Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cause of Earth's Tilt Found?

ZmajEriksson

It's already known the waters from the flood that destroyed Atlantis came from the destroyed planet Phaeton, between Mars and Jupiter. It's also been recently discovered that around the same time, roughly 12-13,000 years ago, a chunk of iron about a mile wide, crashed into Greenland. Given the size, timing and material, I believe this asteroid was the planetary core of Phaeton and the force of its impact tilted the axis of earth. The video I linked doesn't draw the connection with Phaeton, though it's still quite revealing regarding this event.

https://youtu.be/hMTTFLiOwX0

Atlantis was only very small, the real important land was the continent called Mu which took up most of the area that is now the Pacific Ocean. This finished sinking the same time around 13-14 thousand years ago.
Phæton exploded much earlier than this. I forget the exact time, but I read there's traces left in earth that Phæton exploded closer to 3 million years ago. And this stuff that hit earth 14 thousand years ago was just left over debris that was floating around in space for long after. Like around 3 million years ago is when the earth went from being uniformly tropical to suddenly
becoming tilted on its axis which created the different seasons and climates. And at the same time being flooded with most of the water that is now here. This was a much harder hit 3 million years ago than the little one 14 thousand years ago.

The best way to read more about this is Joseph Farrell's book The Cosmic War
https://mega.nz/#!L9NmmaCS!fnVc6WyeNJAIIcTjEgmO0fXc8RVaRsDiN7eQ0fkz8pQ   

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Atlantis was only very small, the real important land was the continent called Mu which took up most of the area that is now the Pacific Ocean. This finished sinking the same time around 13-14 thousand years ago.
Phæton exploded much earlier than this. I forget the exact time, but I read there's traces left in earth that Phæton exploded closer to 3 million years ago. And this stuff that hit earth 14 thousand years ago was just left over debris that was floating around in space for long after. Like around 3 million years ago is when the earth went from being uniformly tropical to suddenly
becoming tilted on its axis which created the different seasons and climates. And at the same time being flooded with most of the water that is now here. This was a much harder hit 3 million years ago than the little one 14 thousand years ago.

The best way to read more about this is Joseph Farrell's book The Cosmic War
https://mega.nz/#!L9NmmaCS!fnVc6WyeNJAIIcTjEgmO0fXc8RVaRsDiN7eQ0fkz8pQ   

My was Atlantis. All cultures talked about it, the Greeks simply swapped directions. This was talked about, I think in the sermon on primordial Buddhism. And given the size and weight of the object that hit Greenland and the latitude of the crater, it makes more sense this would've caused the tilt. Unless what did cause it was much larger or hit one of the poles. Also the land was uniformly subtropical till the flood, which was proven to happen 12-13,000 years ago. Humans weren't on earth for 3 million years. Satan is only around 500,000 years old as was stated I believe by Maxine

ZmajEriksson said:
My was Atlantis. All cultures talked about it, the Greeks simply swapped directions. This was talked about, I think in the sermon on primordial Buddhism. And given the size and weight of the object that hit Greenland and the latitude of the crater, it makes more sense this would've caused the tilt. Unless what did cause it was much larger or hit one of the poles. Also the land was uniformly subtropical till the flood, which was proven to happen 12-13,000 years ago. Humans weren't on earth for 3 million years. Satan is only around 500,000 years old as was stated I believe by Maxine
I think you should read Frank Joseph's book The Lost Civilisation of Lemuria https://mega.nz/#!aw91jQwS!wzuBo_gxWSHaStN72489NRxpGH5ZAdQoFUIE3gJ_9dM This is one of the most interesting and important books I know about. This is the land that all other cultures originally came from. It is clearly referenced in the traditional stories, languages, and artifacts of basically every single culture in or near the Pacific Ocean, as well as cultures who have spread farther inland from the Pacific coasts. This is the land where Satan lived with the title Sanat Kumara and, with other gods helping, physically taught humanity the way to empower ourselves. This is where all knowledge of culture, science, farming, city planning, magic and meditation, and basically all knowledge you can imagine all came from here originally. When the christians went around burning all the books, it was these that referenced or showed Lemuria/Mu which were most highly targeted. Atlantis was small and unimportant by comparison. Remember it was the Christian monks who copied all the books of ancient Greek and Roman authors, and they bragged that they rewrote and altered everything that they didn't erase.

I don't know much about something hitting greenland, but it makes sense that this could have caused the tilt if it was hit hard enough. I doubt that modern scientists have any clear idea when that actually happened though, so could have happened any time.

You are right that the main flood we remember was about 13 thousand years ago. This is when Lemuria sunk to the bottom of the ocean, and at the same time the Andes mountains in South America were created and the Himalayas were pushed up by nearly all their current height in just a few days to become the highest in the world. This was during a terrible storm of debris falling to Earth. Most of the planet was overtaken by fires and floods. But this is not the only flood, just the biggest in recent memory. This flood wasn't really caused by much new water coming to Earth, more just by drastically shifting Earth's plates so that some were lowered under sea level and others were raised up higher. But it was not too much total increase of water during this event, just that the water moved around to some different places. There have been varius flood events throughout history, the one where all this extra water actually landed to Earth and shifted the whole global climate was closer to 3 million years ago. I don't know if there were any people living here at that time, but even if there weren't that doesn't mean it didn't happen then. The thing that hit greenland was likely covered in a lot of ice too, so that supports that this is the same event which cause the tilt, the climate shifts, and the global increase of water. I think this was the event 3 million years ago when Phæton exploded. 14 thousand years ago was just a very small bump in comparison from colliding with some left over debris.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
ZmajEriksson said:
I think you should read Frank Joseph's book The Lost Civilisation of Lemuria https://mega.nz/#!aw91jQwS!wzuBo_gxWSHaStN72489NRxpGH5ZAdQoFUIE3gJ_9dM This is one of the most interesting and important books I know about. This is the land that all other cultures originally came from. It is clearly referenced in the traditional stories, languages, and artifacts of basically every single culture in or near the Pacific Ocean, as well as cultures who have spread farther inland from the Pacific coasts. This is the land where Satan lived with the title Sanat Kumara and, with other gods helping, physically taught humanity the way to empower ourselves. This is where all knowledge of culture, science, farming, city planning, magic and meditation, and basically all knowledge you can imagine all came from here originally. When the christians went around burning all the books, it was these that referenced or showed Lemuria/Mu which were most highly targeted. Atlantis was small and unimportant by comparison. Remember it was the Christian monks who copied all the books of ancient Greek and Roman authors, and they bragged that they rewrote and altered everything that they didn't erase.

I don't know much about something hitting greenland, but it makes sense that this could have caused the tilt if it was hit hard enough. I doubt that modern scientists have any clear idea when that actually happened though, so could have happened any time.

You are right that the main flood we remember was about 13 thousand years ago. This is when Lemuria sunk to the bottom of the ocean, and at the same time the Andes mountains in South America were created and the Himalayas were pushed up by nearly all their current height in just a few days to become the highest in the world. This was during a terrible storm of debris falling to Earth. Most of the planet was overtaken by fires and floods. But this is not the only flood, just the biggest in recent memory. This flood wasn't really caused by much new water coming to Earth, more just by drastically shifting Earth's plates so that some were lowered under sea level and others were raised up higher. But it was not too much total increase of water during this event, just that the water moved around to some different places. There have been varius flood events throughout history, the one where all this extra water actually landed to Earth and shifted the whole global climate was closer to 3 million years ago. I don't know if there were any people living here at that time, but even if there weren't that doesn't mean it didn't happen then. The thing that hit greenland was likely covered in a lot of ice too, so that supports that this is the same event which cause the tilt, the climate shifts, and the global increase of water. I think this was the event 3 million years ago when Phæton exploded. 14 thousand years ago was just a very small bump in comparison from colliding with some left over debris.

We're literally talking about the same location. The Atlantis talked about by the Greeks WAS Lemuria. I already said all that and you're only saying things I already know. Everything I stated was already talked about in previous sermons except the Greenland impact which is a very recent discovery

ZmajEriksson said:
We're literally talking about the same location. The Atlantis talked about by the Greeks WAS Lemuria. I already said all that and you're only saying things I already know. Everything I stated was already talked about in previous sermons except the Greenland impact which is a very recent discovery
I thought you were talking about Atlantis in the Atlantic ocean, which I believe there may have been just a couple small islands there. And I didn't write this to teach you anything it has nothing to do with what you do or don't know. I'm trying to teach anybody who reads this page who probably doesn't know all this stuff already.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back