Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Refugee Crisis

The Alchemist7 [JG]

I want to know everything about this refugee crisis. Why it started, who exactly funded this movement, everything. Do you know any site or book about this? It doesn't matter if is free or for sale.

What is this with people wanting "books" all the time around here.
Oy vey muh name is Dr. Israel Shekelstein I will wite muh book of 600 pages to explain u the refugee crisis perfectly. U can trust me and the verry impartial reviews of my cousins who own all the media outlets. The cost is only 60 USD but it's totaly worth it goy I even put some pictures of random black kids in it goy if u dont buy my book goy u are evul nazi and hashit will punish u goy.

There is no refugee crisis. Kikes have been importing their non european foot soldiers in Europe to genocide the white race via demographics and pushing suicidal tolerance, humanitarianism and multiculturalism on the native population while the non whites are given free pass and support to radicalise in their racism and pisslam. This has been going on for many decades at an accelerating rate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back