Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Good books about paganism?

Catalincata94

So i'm searching for books about paganism, i got one but at one point there is a phrase from the bible "to everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven". the book it's pretty much against christianity but it's annoying if it contains phrases from the bible.
The book is Paganism A beginners Guide by Teresa Moorey
Any good books?

https://mega.nz/#!OtUHnaiI!nhuqvIYjdR8lc6TQ4P_Gq4xwu4cG9suFNDOauhws1OU
Sorcery and Religion in Ancient Scandinavia by Varg Vikernes
There's an interesting section about the meanings of the runes.

Catalincata94 said:
So i'm searching for books about paganism, i got one but at one point there is a phrase from the bible "to everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven". the book it's pretty much against christianity but it's annoying if it contains phrases from the bible.
Any good books?

You're better of searching through Satan's Library as many books of paganism and such are corrupted, manipulated and altered by the enemy. Many are even created by the enemy to enforce their disgusting lies.

Start reading David Frawleys books and Alain Dabelious books.

There is no real point in reading outsider "books" about spirituality or paganism unless you are making the sort of trailblazing work HP Mageson does. Else you won't learn anything that hasn't been covered by JOS already.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
https://mega.nz/#!OtUHnaiI!nhuqvIYjdR8lc6TQ4P_Gq4xwu4cG9suFNDOauhws1OU
Sorcery and Religion in Ancient Scandinavia by Varg Vikernes
There's an interesting section about the meanings of the runes.
Thank you.

Thank you all for your reply. A HP on yt (sermon) said that for getting rid of xtianity we can read about paganism because the soul recognizes it and after a time learning it, it kicks out the xtianity.

Catalincata94 said:
Any good books?
SS Book List

This is a list of the books HPs use as sources in their sermons, there are a lot of Pagan books listed...

Catalincata94 said:
So i'm searching for books about paganism, i got one but at one point there is a phrase from the bible "to everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven".

I'm pretty sure that quote is from the song "Turn, Turn, Turn" by The Byrds.

Brdredr said:
Catalincata94 said:
So i'm searching for books about paganism, i got one but at one point there is a phrase from the bible "to everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven".

I'm pretty sure that quote is from the song "Turn, Turn, Turn" by The Byrds.

Update: No, wait, OP's right, it is a bible verse (It's Ecclesiastes 3:1)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back