Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Arts are beautiful

Aquarius

I have slowly been getting more and more artistic, more in tune with my real self, with my femminine self, and it’s a real life changer, i feel more in harmony with my emotions, my body, my health, everything basically.

With this came the need for arts, like my soul was craving artistic endevoars. For example I have started learning the poem “Inno a Satana” from Giousuè Carducci, it’s basically a beautiful poem dedicated to Satan:) My love and taste for music has heightened aswell and music is part of my life now and can’t be taken away.

Much thanks to Mageson and the Gods, the spark that initiated this was a little comment of his where he said he used to take artistic/right brained classes when he was in college instead of doing left brain stuff everybody did, although that was a little comment it really started a process of change into who really I am:)

I have realized how horrible this world would be without art and how it wouldnt have meaning to it. Thanks Mageson:)

That's wonderful news. It is the better part of ourselves and one that is needed for balance with everything we are. I find this artistic side can be expressed in a variety of ways other than actual arts such as photography or painting. I personally like growing and looking after flowers and gardens and enjoy collecting beautiful and shiny stones or objects to admire their intricate designs. One thing I enjoy most though from our creative feminine sides is writing.

You'll find it's very soothing to the soul to delve into such aspects and you feel very at peace when letting your creative mind wander idly. There's nothing quite like doodling in a sketchbook in the forest on a quiet, warm and sunny summer day for me.

Before that spark I used to constantly wonder if playing piano was really worth it for the future. Then after that spark I really understood how much I love music, I was just repressing my femminine side before that, acting tough and all, i had a lot of anxiety, now I barely have. As HoodedCobra said sometime ago, anxiety is a signal that you’re doing something not right to yourself(not the exact words though haha)

That's really good to hear and I recommed everyone doing this. It's a great thing for people to reach high intellectual levels but I believe they should also use their free time to get into some kind of arts. Ghost in the Machine example is a good one of just doodling randomly.

I too have kept that quote of HP Mageson in my mind about getting in tune with our feminine side and can agree it has only made me way more happy and better at expressing myself which is something I had a problem with growing up for personal reasons.

Keep it up :)

hailourtruegod said:
That's really good to hear and I recommed everyone doing this. It's a great thing for people to reach high intellectual levels but I believe they should also use their free time to get into some kind of arts. Ghost in the Machine example is a good one of just doodling randomly.

I too have kept that quote of HP Mageson in my mind about getting in tune with our feminine side and can agree it has only made me way more happy and better at expressing myself which is something I had a problem with growing up for personal reasons.

Keep it up :)
Reaching High intellectual level it is doing artistic things too. Look at Tesla and Leonardo DaVinci both used their immagination and they both created a lot of inventions. I belive this is because the feminine part is the creative part if you suppress it then you can use the Logic part as much as you want but you never going to create anything if you use both you can create wonderful things! :)

This is why when the kundalini is rised both the Logical and Creativ part of the brain become united. It's really important.

zolaluckystar said:
Hey Aquarius, this is so great to hear! I'm very happy to hear this :)

Jews have people corralled into debt wage slavery. Most regular people live hand to mouth, cheque to cheque. You work 40 hours a week. Heck you HAVE to, to make ends meet! That's a LOT of time and life force energy that is being gobbled up by the jews. And the majority of the jobs out there require L brain activity.

The brain has two hemispheres as we know, and in fact, most people spend the majority of their time operating out of the Left side, to the exclusion of the other. Which is actually very unhealthy. I believe the jews promote this societal norm for that very reason. When we're doing something creative, we literally switch hemispheres, begin operating out of the Right side of the brain. This is our intuition; our feminine, our creative side. Obviously, a real artist is operating a lot of the time out of the Right side of the brain. We are the opposite to the norm. We have a hard time with L brain things.

I taught painting classes where the focus was to turn off that side of the brain and consciously make the switch to the R side. And I've watched people struggle to do it. The brainwashing/conditioning is heavier than some realize. I've literally had to explain creative to them and give them permission to let go and allow it to surface. I've watched people (real L brain types, corporate people) struggle with this and then wow! They are so happy and proud of their work by the time the class is over!

Compared to what a real artist can do it might not seem to be much but, creating a masterpiece wasn't the point. For them it was monumental. It all depends on where you're coming from, how far you have to go. I think its wonderful to see people re-connect to that side of themselves.

I've known a lot of fellow artists over the years, I can tell you for a fact that the really brilliant ones, the real artists out of this group (not the wanna bes, not the posers, but the ones who really did the work), were all highly intuitive, creative, psychic people. We are very sensitive souls. And this is what leads to the pain that we have, because it's extremely hard to be forced to live in a world that discounts this part of the spirit, denigrates it in fact, a world which operates out of the L brain almost to the exclusion of the other. There is no healthy balance there. Its like being a plant starving for water in a desert wasteland.

But, you know, it's the R brain intuition that allows us to see through the jew BS so yes, no wonder the kikes don't want us going there much.

I'm very happy that you are enjoying this 'greening' of your soul, my friend!

I want to just go on to say that different people find different things creative. There is the The Arts, which will always be (for myself) the highest soul expression that there is. But thats me, and I'm a Fine Art artist you see. Meaning traditional forms: painting, jewellery, glass, ceramics, writing, music, dance, couture. These are what call out to me.

But I should also add that a person who is perhaps, working on quantum physics, who loves it with the same passion and desire I feel for The Arts, who longs to uplift himself to the highest expression of brilliance in this, his chosen field of endeavour....is also being creative, an artist in his own way. And so is the person who loves to wander in the shoreline waves perhaps, bent over, seeking the pretty stones, who maybe will use them later in their garden, who enjoys to work with the earth and the plants...this is intuitive and creative. Someone who makes masterpieces of furniture and other functional designs, again. Very creative. Its all creativity and that is an intuitive practice. We achieve true brilliance I think, when we can marry the two sides together.

Real brilliance of expression cannot be quantified by an equation, it simply IS. It is a kind of seeking for perfection of line, form, shape, sound, an eye for beauty, a passionate heart who longs to express truth. Truth of the soul. Because in our souls (I think) a normal healthy gentile is beautiful. And the fruit of beauty, what it creates, doesn't fall far from the tree.
Thanks for your wonderful comment:) I agree with you 666% on everything:) Lol I suck at drawing, maybe one day you will teach me? :p

Prior to coming to Satanism I was involved in the alpha male ideologies, I believed the people in power were purposefully suppressing masculinity to keep the power in their hands. Now it is obvious to see it is not only masculinity but even more so femininity. In order to bring something into existence we must first manifest this within our minds.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back