Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Starting online war!Some questions

Νίκος

A couple of days ago I created a YouTube account and started posting in every video comments about Christianity I saw the link for the Exposing Christianity !Today I posted the Joy of Satan link!

Can someone tell me what other links should I post !Or they are enough!

Also can someone tel me some videos I should post?Can i use some of other member's videos?

Νίκος said:
A couple of days ago I created a YouTube account and started posting in every video comments about Christianity I saw the link for the Exposing Christianity !Today I posted the Joy of Satan link!

Can someone tell me what other links should I post !Or they are enough!

Also can someone tel me some videos I should post?Can i use some of other member's videos?

Try linking this wherever you can.

Here's a short URL that hopefully works. It cannot be clicked however: shorturl.at/cxAL7

Post as many JoS-related information sites as you can, not only Exposing Christianity, but also Kabbalah Exposed, Satan's Library, and 666 Black Sun if possible (depending on the video).

We have many idiotic detractors on YouTube who are either good little goyim or jews themselves, so you may consider adding numerous secondary anti-Christian/anti-Jewish sources and books such as a PDF link to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion so people cannot be misled by these fools into thinking that JoS has no supporting material for it's arguments.

In regards to videos, I'm not 100% sure on the situation, but jewtube has been removing videos left and right that do not conform to it's "hate speech" policy, and that includes many JoS videos. I'd just keep an eye on what JoS video goes down and upload it right back.

Www (dot) Kabbalahexposed (dot) com

Because if you type the actual website link it recognizes the link and usually hides the comment. So you need to make it not look like a link to the computer, but obvious to a person that it's a link. Like captcha

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Www (dot) Kabbalahexposed (dot) com

Because if you type the actual website link it recognizes the link and usually hides the comment. So you need to make it not look like a link to the computer, but obvious to a person that it's a link. Like captcha
That is true that's what happened when I did it in facebook

Trump wants to remove forces from the Middle East I think this may be reversing Sun Tzu's guidelines as he says you should not allow the enemy to join forces thus this also proves he is a crypto jew. The Israeli gaining of Muslim land has actually been in those withouts favor and it is time we support an anti-Iran policy according to Sun Tzu.

Guys what's another effective way to fight online ? Also is Facebook effective to use I know Facebook is enemy ilk but links can be shared exposing all kinds of shit my only concern is if I create a fake profile how safe would it be?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back