Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love spell w/o sex magick???

ac32598

Is there any other options to create a positive relationship between two people w/o the use of sex magick. I have tried it and i dont know the individual im trying to cast the spell on we actually live in two different states i met him once and found him very attractive and desirable. I cant raise enough sexual energy/ get horny by thinking of him despite being very attracted to him im already using affirmations to remove any mental blocks preventing me from having positive sexual experiences with him also using white gold energy and green energy and visualizing us holding hands kissing etc... is there anything else i could try to bring us together or anything i could do to improve my skill in sex magick any advice appreciated Hail Satan :D

iamlucifer666 said:
Is there any other options to create a positive relationship between two people w/o the use of sex magick. I have tried it and i dont know the individual im trying to cast the spell on we actually live in two different states i met him once and found him very attractive and desirable. I can't raise enough sexual energy/ get horny by thinking of him despite being very attracted to him I'm already using affirmations to remove any mental blocks preventing me from having positive sexual experiences with him also using white gold energy and green energy and visualizing us holding hands kissing etc... is there anything else i could try to bring us together or anything i could do to improve my skill in sex magick any advice appreciated Hail Satan :D
In my opinion, as someone who's done non-consensual sex/love magick before, you shouldn't do sex or love magick on someone without their full permission/consent and without them knowing. No matter what angle you look at it from, it's morally wrong on some level. If I were you, I'd get a divination reading (such as a tarot reading) on advice for how to successfully make him my sex partner, what his type is and maybe what I need to know about him since it sounds like you're only interested in having a sexual relationship with this man.

iamlucifer666 said:
Is there any other options to create a positive relationship between two people w/o the use of sex magick. I have tried it and i dont know the individual im trying to cast the spell on we actually live in two different states i met him once and found him very attractive and desirable. I cant raise enough sexual energy/ get horny by thinking of him despite being very attracted to him im already using affirmations to remove any mental blocks preventing me from having positive sexual experiences with him also using white gold energy and green energy and visualizing us holding hands kissing etc... is there anything else i could try to bring us together or anything i could do to improve my skill in sex magick any advice appreciated Hail Satan :D
Are you a woman or are you a man ?

Academic Scholar said:
you shouldn't do sex or love magick on someone without their full permission/consent and without them knowing. No matter what angle you look at it from, it's morally wrong on some level.
It’s not morally wrong to do love spells. Any type of courtship requires a you to place influence on the desired one. Either through romantic gestures, or other things to cause the person of interest to see you in a certain light. That’s the aim and purpose of love spells. To get the person to see you in that light. It’s one of many ways of courtship and there’s nothing immoral about it.

Eric13 said:
Academic Scholar said:
you shouldn't do sex or love magick on someone without their full permission/consent and without them knowing. No matter what angle you look at it from, it's morally wrong on some level.
It’s not morally wrong to do love spells. Any type of courtship requires a you to place influence on the desired one. Either through romantic gestures, or other things to cause the person of interest to see you in a certain light. That’s the aim and purpose of love spells. To get the person to see you in that light. It’s one of many ways of courtship and there’s nothing immoral about it.
In my opinion, it's immoral only when you do it without their consent/permission.

I am a man and I desire him way more than simply sex and we have already done oral sex we communicate spiritually all the time he has no problem with me casting love spells or using sex magick I believe he is my soulmate I'm just looking for a spell to bring us together that's all

Academic Scholar said:
Eric13 said:
Academic Scholar said:
In my opinion, it's immoral only when you do it without their consent/permission.

You got to understand this is not a slave spell. As I stated, a love spell is simply one of many methods of courtship. That’s it. A love spell puts your foot in the door, then it’s up to you. It makes no sense to tell someone before hand. Think about it. Using our magic to attract our desires in not immoral, it’s completly natural. You have to clear that up in your head. It’s going to bring issues.

Academic Scholar said:
Eric13 said:
Academic Scholar said:
There's nothing immoral about it. It becomes immoral if you shift your paradigm to extreme righteousness which is basically Christian enforced false morality. Power is not will,it is the act of physically making things happen. This is actually you being transparent with the other person in the transparent way possible. There is no verbal manipulation nor any deceit. You are essentially throwing your heart out for the person to accept. This is the apex of righteous morality. That is, true righteous morality. The connection made through energy is the purest connection to feel. And there is no verbal manipulation of your emotions here. There is no confusion. Just two people trying to understand each other by connecting.

Ok I feel this is going off topic I'm simply asking how to do a love spell without using sex magick I just need to know how to do it are there runes candles poppets involved etc I'm not asking about how moral it is or not can someone please simply answer my question THANK you

iamlucifer666 said:
I am a man and I desire him way more than simply sex and we have already done oral sex we communicate spiritually all the time he has no problem with me casting love spells or using sex magick I believe he is my soulmate I'm just looking for a spell to bring us together that's all

Can not believe you. You claim that you can communicate telepathically with him and yet you are unable to be creative enough to adjust a love spell. You said that you do not know him and that you‘ve met him only once.. then how did you had oral sex with him? Was it like „hey do you want a blowjob?“ and you didn’t even ask his name?
And lastly if he had already agreed on a love spell, there is obviously NO FUCKING REASON to do a love spell mate.

You are either a troll, fucking deluded or you cut information out.

And btw you are not Lucifer.

iamlucifer666 said:
Ok I feel this is going off topic I'm simply asking how to do a love spell without using sex magick I just need to know how to do it are there runes candles poppets involved etc I'm not asking about how moral it is or not can someone please simply answer my question THANK you

One way is to do a working using the rune Gebo. It is effective in love spells. A good day to start it is when the Moon is in the sign of Cancer or Leo, while the Moon is waxing. Make your affirmation specific for what you want to achieve.
You could also start a Venus square but the prominent starting days are in a few months.

iamlucifer666 said:
Vibrate gebo 54/108 times and kenaz 54/108 times and affirm "in a healthy and positive manner,TARGET is falling deeply in love with me and is desiring me sexually physically and emotionally.TARGET finds me completely irresistible." Affirm 9 or in multiples of 9 before and after the ritual. Start this on the day of Venus Friday when a Venus square is available. To check this download 2019 calendar for your area. The moon shouldn't be void when you start this magick. Check Lunarium site for that info.And you need to do it everyday for 40 days on the hours of Venus. Remember to visualize with intent while affirming.
Understand this will create scenarios where you will get chances to be intimate with that person. Do not pussy out in that moment. "Know" that your affirmation is reality .And act accordingly.

iamlucifer666 said:

If you truly want a sex or love relationship with someone you are better off doing a working to bring a sex/love partner that is good for you instead of the above individual you’re talking about for obvious reasons.
Not trying to be a dick but honestly trying to give you realistic advice just re read your post and look at the flaws here.

1.You’ve met this person one time, therefore you know nothing about this person, it was just a lust more than likely.
2. This person is in a whole nother freakin state so even if you influence them to like you or whatever, how the hell are you going to get this person to you?
If you’re asking how to do a love spell without sex magick, I highly doubt you could actually do a working to bring this person to you, just being realistic, I don’t ever wish nor mean to put any SS down in what they can and can’t do.

But it’s better to be more realistic here and put fantasy aside and decide if you want to do a working to actually bring you a partner that is good for you. There’s different methods you can use for this such as the runes, the Kabbalistic squares etc, programming your aura etc. you just need to start this during the right timing and raise energy and program it for what you want and keep doing it.

It’d also be helpful to do power meditation everyday so you can develop your awareness and understanding of such things....

I don't know where this entire sense of 'holier-than-thou' came from but as SS we are not bound by some unseen law of what we can or cannot do with our magic. If it is of your opinion whether doing a certain working a certain way is right or wrong when it does nothing to go against Satan or the Gods, then it should apply to you and not be something you attempt to force upon others just because you don't like it.

The enemy has constrained magic enough as it is, we don't need our own members trying to label what should be right or wrong with it and how we should use it. This kind of control isn't any different than the filthy xian dogma. We don't listen to you, we listen only to Satan. Satan gives us freedom to do as we please but he does not protect us from the consequences which is where the balance comes in. If we can get away with something, we can get away with it.

I also don't think I should need to mention that this is a love spell, not a death spell.

As for the posters question, if you want to incite love upon an individual without the use of sex magic, you can use coloured energy. Raise your vril/witchpower or just raise your energy however works best for you. Build and form a ball of red or green energy (red for lust/sex, green for love/affection) and will the desired positive aspect into the colour as each colour has many and you must specify it. Build this energy and make it brighter and as vibrant as you can.

Then program the energy by speaking an affirmation into it and focus intensely on your target individual while you say the affirmation as many times as you feel is needed for it to be fully integrated into the energy. Examine this affirmation thoroughly before you say it and be sure that it will not somehow bring any harm or anything negative once programmed into the energy. You could add something like "in a safe, healthy and positive way" to the affirmation.

The energy has been built up, you programmed it, now just will the energy to go to your target individual and send it on it's way to do it's job. You may have to do this many times, but you face any consequences or errors of your actions alone. When you want something you must make absolutely sure that you want it, otherwise you may end up regretting it in the future.

Maya said:
iamlucifer666 said:

One way is to do a working using the rune Gebo. It is effective in love spells. A good day to start it is when the Moon is in the sign of Cancer or Leo, while the Moon is waxing. Make your affirmation specific for what you want to achieve.
You could also start a Venus square but the prominent starting days are in a few months.

Libra is more powerful in this as Libra is at home in Venus, plus Libra is PERFECT for casting love spells.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Maya said:
iamlucifer666 said:

Libra is more powerful in this as Libra is at home in Venus, plus Libra is PERFECT for casting love spells.

PERFECT or not, I said some good Moon positions available in the next Moon cycle. I did not mentioned PERFECT or not PERFECT Moon sign.
Also, Moon in Libra while the Moon will be waxing will be after March. PERFECT or not, it is in 3 months.
Nevertheless, the question was by another SS, I can not understand your point of quoting me. You can simply quote the person who asked the question and answer to him.

Maya said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Maya said:

PERFECT or not, I said some good Moon positions available in the next Moon cycle. I did not mentioned PERFECT or not PERFECT Moon sign.
Also, Moon in Libra while the Moon will be waxing will be after March. PERFECT or not, it is in 3 months.
Nevertheless, the question was by another SS, I can not understand your point of quoting me. You can simply quote the person who asked the question and answer to him.

Why are you getting so butthurt? Some workings require for one to wait until the perfect timing comes around which in return can allow one to get the best results possible.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Maya said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Why are you getting so butthurt? Some workings require for one to wait until the perfect timing comes around which in return can allow one to get the best results possible.

No one is butthurt here, there is no need to complicate the simple things. Also the person who asked the question did not ask for the PERFECT day, but asked for working possibilities for a love spell that would work, so I gave some ways that work just fine and are the soonest dates available.
If you want to help, instead of quoting me you can just reply to the main question.

iamlucifer666 said:
how do i determine what sign the moon is in?

You can use this site
https://www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/universal.jsp

Or download the calendar
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14198

Or you can download a valid app.

This works for me. For the best results you should have strong chakras and good feel and visualisation. In a few days results usually follow.
I use this to incite love and lust in the same time, but it can be modified ofc.

Go in meditative state or trance. Visualise who you want in front of you, visualise his chakras bright and clean and yours too. Make sure that you are clean. Imagine bright cords between yours and his chakras (root, sacral and heart chakra). Empower those cords. I usually empower the cord between the heart chakras the most. You can breathe energy into it, use sun energy or runes. Try to empower your chakras too before or while empowering the cords. Positive affirmations are welcomed here. When you finish, try to feel things. Do you feel more lust, love? Can you feel that person? If you aren't sure that you feel anything or you want to feel things more, then keep empowering those cords. If you don't want to have any connections anymore, visualise the cords breaking apart and state affirmations that you don't want to be connected to that person anymore. Keep doing that.

After this you can try few things too. This is optional- In a relaxed state or a trance go inside that person, feel his body, his soul (merging consciousness). It helps to connect even more.
Also you can try drawing his energy into your chakras. Exchange the energy, then try to stimulate yourself to an orgasm. Program that energy.
Whenever you can and want to- keep visualising yourself with that person having sex or whatever, state affirmations while doing that. Be confident and patient.

Do this all at least once a day or just empower the cords. You should feel that person much more, some sort of connection and increased desire/lust. My GD worked with me on this. For me it works very well, I use this lately and the results are impressive, tho all of my chakras are really powerful now. Ofc, the more power you have, the better. Also, if you succeed, you will start seeing this person much more often, like universe is drawing him to you xD
Don't waste those chances. ;)

Azorm said:
This works for me. For the best results you should have strong chakras and good feel and visualisation. In a few days results usually follow.
I use this to incite love and lust in the same time, but it can be modified ofc.

Go in meditative state or trance. Visualise who you want in front of you, visualise his chakras bright and clean and yours too. Make sure that you are clean. Imagine bright cords between yours and his chakras (root, sacral and heart chakra). Empower those cords. I usually empower the cord between the heart chakras the most. You can breathe energy into it, use sun energy or runes. Try to empower your chakras too before or while empowering the cords. Positive affirmations are welcomed here. When you finish, try to feel things. Do you feel more lust, love? Can you feel that person? If you aren't sure that you feel anything or you want to feel things more, then keep empowering those cords. If you don't want to have any connections anymore, visualise the cords breaking apart and state affirmations that you don't want to be connected to that person anymore. Keep doing that.

After this you can try few things too. This is optional- In a relaxed state or a trance go inside that person, feel his body, his soul (merging consciousness). It helps to connect even more.
Also you can try drawing his energy into your chakras. Exchange the energy, then try to stimulate yourself to an orgasm. Program that energy.
Whenever you can and want to- keep visualising yourself with that person having sex or whatever, state affirmations while doing that. Be confident and patient.

Do this all at least once a day or just empower the cords. You should feel that person much more, some sort of connection and increased desire/lust. My GD worked with me on this. For me it works very well, I use this lately and the results are impressive, tho all of my chakras are really powerful now. Ofc, the more power you have, the better. Also, if you succeed, you will start seeing this person much more often, like universe is drawing him to you xD
What runes did you use

Also, make sure that they don't have another partner already.

Don't be that shitty person who steals another person's partner.

Azorm said:

I like how creative this is :) but i want to add that what matter the most to a spell is to Raise the Energy, program it and then send it, all the other stuff is just a preference, it can help a lot but it has to feel good while you do it if you feel that it is too much then do something else.

What you did is create something that can help you but everyone is different and needs different things, anyway like i said i like how creative this is! :)

ENKIsson666 said:
Azorm said:

What runes did you use

Wunjo is really good for this. Gebo is not bad either but it's somehow more serious so to say, for more serious workings .
You can also use Ehwaz, you will gain some control with it.
Othal is kinda strengthening the bonds, like it can engrave them even in history somehow.
Algiz will protect the connection.
I keep placing symbols of the runes on the cords because all of them are really powerful and their symbols are radiating with the energy. :)

luis said:
Azorm said:

I like how creative this is :) but i want to add that what matter the most to a spell is to Raise the Energy, program it and then send it, all the other stuff is just a preference, it can help a lot but it has to feel good while you do it if you feel that it is too much then do something else.

What you did is create something that can help you but everyone is different and needs different things, anyway like i said i like how creative this is! :)

Thanks...
Well ofc, you need energy for every working.
Magic is also about creativity.

Azorm said:
ENKIsson666 said:
Azorm said:

What runes did you use

Wunjo is really good for this. Gebo is not bad either but it's somehow more serious so to say, for more serious workings .
You can also use Ehwaz, you will gain some control with it.
Othal is kinda strengthening the bonds, like it can engrave them even in history somehow.
Algiz will protect the connection.
I keep placing symbols of the runes on the cords because all of them are really powerful and their symbols are radiating with the energy. :)
How many reps per rune youd say.

Jack said:
iamlucifer666 said:
Vibrate gebo 54/108 times and kenaz 54/108 times and affirm "in a healthy and positive manner,TARGET is falling deeply in love with me and is desiring me sexually physically and emotionally.TARGET finds me completely irresistible." Affirm 9 or in multiples of 9 before and after the ritual. Start this on the day of Venus Friday when a Venus square is available. To check this download 2019 calendar for your area. The moon shouldn't be void when you start this magick. Check Lunarium site for that info.And you need to do it everyday for 40 days on the hours of Venus. Remember to visualize with intent while affirming.
Understand this will create scenarios where you will get chances to be intimate with that person. Do not pussy out in that moment. "Know" that your affirmation is reality .And act accordingly.

Would it be better to use "falls deeply in love with me" instead of "is falling"? Is it okay to start this when the Moon is in Pisces? I'd rather start this when the moon is waxing rather than on Friday when it's not.

I won't be able to do this working on the hours of Venus everyday, I trust that won't affect the working all that much, yes?

Burn666 said:
Would it be better to use "falls deeply in love with me" instead of "is falling"?
The phrasing "is deeply in love with me" would be the most effective way to word it imo.

BlueLight said:

Just curious to know... What would you say if someone steals your wife/husband? Would say the same to yourself? Then I believe you have Xian mentality. Believing that God will punish the wrong doers blah blah.. Change this.

There is nothing immoral in manifesting one's desires. Put YOURSELF FIRST, ALWAYS!!!!! I mean it. ALWAYS PUT YOURSELF FIRST!!!! If you can't do this then you can be sure that you do NOT recognise or know your WORTH.

There are alot of members who have this kind of VICTIM XIAN mentality here.

I don't wanna sound rude here while it may seem I'm rude. I just want you to change this victim mentality where you think that it's wrong or immoral to steal other person's partner. It is NOT. It is fucking NOT immoral.

BlueLight said:

It's like.. When you like someone but that person already has a partner. Then you feel that it's immoral for you to not steal that person by any means..

But what happens when someone steals your lover???? Would you go back to Satan crying that this specific person done this wrong to you. Punish him. Or would you use black Magick against that thief shitty person who stole your lover??? And work on getting your partner back?
But then you may say, it's not worth doing any working to get my lover back who left me for someone else.

You will do either of these things or all of it.

But then they continue to live on happily after... And you stand there watching them with this victim mentality.

Now for your own SAKE, THINK about what I've just said.

I don't want anyone of our SS family member to have this stupid victim Xian mentality which is a great obstacle in manifesting one's desires.

You decide for yourself what you want to be. Pussywhipped good goyim or the BAD GOYIM aka SS ??

sahasrarabliss said:
BlueLight said:

It's like.. When you like someone but that person already has a partner. Then you feel that it's immoral for you to not steal that person by any means..

But what happens when someone steals your lover???? Would you go back to Satan crying that this specific person done this wrong to you. Punish him. Or would you use black Magick against that thief shitty person who stole your lover??? And work on getting your partner back?
But then you may say, it's not worth doing any working to get my lover back who left me for someone else.

But then they continue to live on happily after... And you stand there watching them with this victim mentality.

I don't want anyone of our SS family member to have this stupid victim Xian mentality which is a great obstacle in manifesting one's desires.

You decide for yourself what you want to be. Pussywhipped good goyim or the BAD GOYIM aka SS ??
And how would someone steal someone's wife/husband. It's not like they kidnapped your wife. She willing went with that other man, breaking the sanctity of marriage. It helps if you have a prenup and you can divorce her. In any case, both of them must be punished including the wife.

---------

I would not say that women cheat. Most women make their man know that they are dissatisfied.

Most Women are Honest when they want to leave you for other man.

But men hide when they cheat.

That's the difference.

But there are women who hide their cheating like men. These kind of women have many guys around them for attention and they usually die for one guy.

Make sure you are not the one of them guys she has for attention but the one she dies for. So you don't think that you've been cheated by a woman when you were merely was used for attention and time pass by her.

Jack said:
sahasrarabliss said:
BlueLight said:

And how would someone steal someone's wife/husband. It's not like they kidnapped your wife. She willing went with that other man, breaking the sanctity of marriage. It helps if you have a prenup and you can divorce her. In any case, both of them must be punished including the wife.

Call it an emotional kidnap. Wife/husband can be stolen as both genders are vulnerable to emotional manipulation. It depends on the morals, ethics of the person too. But even if the person is highly moral and is ethical...they will not think twice before leaving you if they are dissatisfied. I'm not merely talking about sex. Sex comes at the end for Women But it's the opposite for men.

It's a different that both get manipulated emotionally in totally two different ways.

Notion of relationship being a two way street doesn't really apply to this current world. Because? People are driven by their emotions most of the times.

Men cheat when they are horny. Women cheat when they are unhappy with their man. This is where third party can influence your partner either unconsciously or consciously.

----

And BTW Jack,
Majority of this generation is into new age BS stuff..
They manifest their desires just by BELIEVING.

They would not sit do Magick and visualise a couple fighting. Because all they do is focus on positive thoughts and love only. Because they are too weak to even handle a hateful thought. As it destroys their positive state of mind.

So as we can break a couple with Satanic Magick, they can do the same but by believing only.. They use all of their senses into believing they have the the desired thing.

So, then a fight or something may follow which will cause a break up with your lover. Then as a Satanist, you would punish the person including the lover.. Believing it was his or her mistake of breaking the sanctity of marriage. While it might be the sneaky new age weakling who FELT and BELIEVED your lover was his/hers already.

What I think is more wise to do is to destroy the thief that stole your lover and bring back the lover. That would be the real justice. No? But the lover may also need to get punished. But in return it will only hurt us back punishing the lover. For some this is not the same case if they want to just take revenge from lover and move on.

Everyone is different and has a preference.

I can't decide the affirmations I need to use.

I want her to contact me back.

Should I still use affirmations like "she desires me greatly everyday and is deeply in love with me" would this make her contact me?

sahasrarabliss said:

I can't decide the affirmations I need to use.

I want her to contact me back.

Should I still use affirmations like "she desires me greatly everyday and is deeply in love with me" would this make her contact me?
Is Taylor Swift not a jew? If not, she is White, the last I knew (I don't bother following (((celebrities))) :roll:), so maybe mixing Races is something you want to be punished for because you're a masoch(r)ist?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back