Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

weird sleeping

SETI

I have been working on my pineal gland and my awareness has increased but anytime i sleep or i am dreaming, i talk while sleeping and do movements.I recently meditated on my pineal gland and when i slept, my hands were hitting someone who was sleeping besides me.during the waking process i saw my hands hitting the person almost involuntarily.
The more i work on my psychic channels like pineal gland,psychic eyes e.t.c, the body movement increases day by day.i just hope it doesn't lead to sleep walking one day.how do one stop sleep walking, sleep talking(which can lead to exposing my self if i say my secrets during sleep)?

When we are sleeping and we dream, our souls connect to the astral realm in a sense that it is partially disconnected from our body in a way and when we move in our dreams it's our soul moving through the astral. So I think in your case when sleeping your soul isn't properly disconnecting from your body and is still attached which is why your physical body is moving while your astral one is trying to in a dream. The reason for not having conscious control over it when initially waking is because during sleep our mind splits into two sets of consciousnesses, one for your physical body and one for your astral, both of them are still you though.

This second consciousness allows us to switch point of view from our physical body to our astral body when astral projecting, so you can actively be controlling your astral conscious or your physical one; there's even been cases where people when astral projecting had their point of view go through both consciousnesses at the same time which results in extreme confusion and disorientation as you're seeing through two different sets of eyes and hearing two different sets of your own thoughts overlapping one another, which can be scary at first but it's just a minor 'glitch in the matrix' in a way like facing two mirrors towards each other.

I believe this is just a matter of re-grounding yourself. Since the chakras work together it is likely you just need to rebalance the energies of another chakra as there is an increase in power for one but a lackthereof in the other as the chakras work together. The 6th chakra, also known as AJNA, domains over the pineal gland and it's defined gender is female, the male counterpart to this chakra is the third chakra, the solar chakra also known as MANIPURA. There is emphasis on the male and female aspects of the soul as they both need to work together in order to produce proper results, the same goes for the chakras and their individual gender counterparts.

When working on one chakra and empowering it, you need to make sure that you are working on and empowering that chakras counterpart as well, otherwise the energies become unbalanced and odd results occur such as your sleeping situation. Both must be equal to work in harmony. So what I would recommend is empowering your solar chakra and making it stronger to match the energy levels of your 6th chakra before you work any further on it and your pineal gland.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back