Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mars square questions

Jack

I understand Mars rules over the sacral chakra and that the sacral chakra is the sexual chakra . Its not given the planetary square rulerships. But can mars square be used for building a sexual vibe ? As in purely sexual/lust.

Jack said:
I understand Mars rules over the sacral chakra and that the sacral chakra is the sexual chakra . Its not given the planetary square rulerships. But can mars square be used for building a sexual vibe ? As in purely sexual/lust.
Well you can try but I think it would be better to do the square to increase you energy and will to make your desires/aspirations come true or use it make yourself more sexually attractive (for the person you like or generally more sexually attractive)! ;)
Now if decide to it the way you tell I want to post the results since the first I read about this square it came to my mind too (but then I stood it more and decided that there are other better traits that I can gain from it!)

I used the Material Square to try and attract a sexual partner before. It will give you a partner but you really have to affirm correctly. It may not be exactly what you expect and it may not be someone you get along with well enough for an eternal love or anything but I do think from experience what you are saying works. I dont know if it would work on the Spiritual square too though.
My experience

Jack said:

Mars square can be used to empower sexual energy. Mars square can influence everything related to the sacral chakra, Scorpio and Aries. Generally the energies of Mars are intence and violent, so try to manage and direct the energies wisely. Just keep in mind that one who empowers sexual energy might become more aggressive if can't let off steam.

darkmonkey666 said:
I used the Material Square to try and attract a sexual partner before. It will give you a partner but you really have to affirm correctly. It may not be exactly what you expect and it may not be someone you get along with well enough for an eternal love or anything but I do think from experience what you are saying works. I dont know if it would work on the Spiritual square too though.
My experience
I'm not aiming at attracting "a" partner. Though I am trying to increase my general sexual vibe that causes polarizing sexual tension. If you know what I mean.

Maya said:
Jack said:

Mars square can be used to empower sexual energy. Mars square can influence everything related to the sacral chakra, Scorpio and Aries. Generally the energies of Mars are intence and violent, so try to manage and direct the energies wisely. Just keep in mind that one who empowers sexual energy might become more aggressive if can't let off steam.
Understood. Thnx for this input.

darkmonkey666 said:
My experience
Well I want to increase my general sexual vibe. However your input is very interesting and I've taken this result of yours into account. Thnx.

be careful with the affirmation you make
Because mars can be violent, i attempted to do several mars square for obtaining sexual parters but I never finished once ,
There happened many things which always prevented from finishing

one day I realized that in the way my affirmation was made there was a possibility I would get raped

Goldenage18 said:
be careful with the affirmation you make
Because mars can be violent, i attempted to do several mars square for obtaining sexual parters but I never finished once ,
There happened many things which always prevented from finishing

one day I realized that in the way my affirmation was made there was a possibility I would get raped
This looks like some serious shit. I'll keep this in mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back