Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need advice on mental illness

satanicthrillz

hello all so I put energy into a ability but now it is driving me crazy and has caused other issues related to this "ability" I actually get physical reactions from people. Many doctors this ability I at least think I have is a hallucination and under schneider's schizophrenia first rank symptoms but I stopped doing meditations and yoga even rtrs :cry: two days ago because I am scared if I raise my energy things will get worse... Although I know satanic meditation is key to healing, I don't know even know what to do anymore. I need any input you think is necessary.

maybe explain what you caused yourself so we can help better

Aquarius said:
maybe explain what you caused yourself so we can help better
Well I've had 3 brain injuries all in the back of my head.
I never did any sports in Hs so no brain injuries from that.
Both of my Maternal gradparents have been diagnosed with dementia or alziemers and totally forgot who they were which could have been an nmda receptor imbalance.
When I was a dumbass I tried everything relatively popular except ecstacy and heroin. But things like "heavy" I've only tried one or two times...
Doing drugs didn't really make me realize I might have to see a neurologist someday. But I am off everything now.
I also I neglected to void meditate my whole time so far being ss I didn't think I needed to which has caused me issues as well.
When shit hit the fan which was last year I was taking Phenibut and Kratom nothing else. Kratom brings out my issues much more so I am thinking it was the Kratom that did it all. I don't know why noone believes this but what is important to mention wshtf two entities came to me that were negative, I did not create their thoughtforms cause I wasn't even thinking about that ever. I wonder if they did this to me.
I rather like the idea of a neurologist because of the fact that other professionals in the medical field I have never liked but I don't know if this is real or not.

satanicthrillz said:

Being open to the astral realm is usually a first shock to just about everybody because it's something they're not accustomed to. It gives you a major advantage though because it allows you to see where the enemy is, if you're under attack and what kind of entity they are, it also allows you to see the gods and demons.

The things the more advanced of us see such as figures, ghosts or orbs would typically drive the average person mad because they think something is wrong or that what they're seeing isn't real. I'm assuming that the brain injuries you've had in the past forcefully opened your astral senses, and working on them has been empowering them relatively quickly; perhaps you were a powerful psychic in a past life. This isn't a terrible thing.

And as far as mental illness goes the majority of those bullshit labels are simply fear tactics, that isn't to say all of them are, but for the majority when it comes to 'hallucinations' where you're seeing figures and entities this is likely just you seeing what's on the astral. Before you go panicking though and take whatever prescribed medications the next doctor will want to give you, you can try fighting off the negative entities.

You are not helpless, that's the first thing you should know. Fear is how the enemy works, they pull off a few measly spooks to deter our less advanced members from getting stronger. The next time you see or encounter a negative entity, try burning them with blue flames which are the flames of Satan. This is typically my favourite attack when it comes to hostiles on the astral. Just visualize them burning in blue fire, try to 'hear' the flames crackle and 'feel' the fires power, will it with intent to consume and incinerate them. Chances are this will repel them and they will retreat, of which you should clean your aura afterwords and build an Aura of Protection.

Also have you done the dedication ritual to Satan yet?

Ghost in the Machine said:
satanicthrillz said:

Being open to the astral realm is usually a first shock to just about everybody because it's something they're not accustomed to. It gives you a major advantage though because it allows you to see where the enemy is, if you're under attack and what kind of entity they are, it also allows you to see the gods and demons.

The things the more advanced of us see such as figures, ghosts or orbs would typically drive the average person mad because they think something is wrong or that what they're seeing isn't real. I'm assuming that the brain injuries you've had in the past forcefully opened your astral senses, and working on them has been empowering them relatively quickly; perhaps you were a powerful psychic in a past life. This isn't a terrible thing.

And as far as mental illness goes the majority of those bullshit labels are simply fear tactics, that isn't to say all of them are, but for the majority when it comes to 'hallucinations' where you're seeing figures and entities this is likely just you seeing what's on the astral. Before you go panicking though and take whatever prescribed medications the next doctor will want to give you, you can try fighting off the negative entities.

You are not helpless, that's the first thing you should know. Fear is how the enemy works, they pull off a few measly spooks to deter our less advanced members from getting stronger. The next time you see or encounter a negative entity, try burning them with blue flames which are the flames of Satan. This is typically my favourite attack when it comes to hostiles on the astral. Just visualize them burning in blue fire, try to 'hear' the flames crackle and 'feel' the fires power, will it with intent to consume and incinerate them. Chances are this will repel them and they will retreat, of which you should clean your aura afterwords and build an Aura of Protection.

Also have you done the dedication ritual to Satan yet?

Appreciate your input brother.. I was hearing them not seeing them. All my issues are I think I can control auditorial things, not hearing voices and all that. I was going to write that not fearing it helps.. I overthink and then worry. I just thought a few mins back I do know I am in control and need void meditation to have more control. Before I move onto greater things. Yeah I did my dedication ritual 5 years ago.
Hail Satan!:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back