Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Biblical Mages were stolen from 3 gods of the Middle East

Wotanwarrior

The concept of the trinity represents the three pillars of the soul which are the Shusuma the Ida and the Pingala and was represented in several different ways and trinities of gods in ancient paganism.

Las-Columnas-de-Hercules.jpg

The columns of Hercules

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Hecate_Chiaramonti_Inv1922.jpg
The triple goddess Hecate

The Biblical Mages were stolen from 3 gods of the Middle East that were worshiped as a trinity in the Middle East, Balthazar was stolen from Baalshamen who is Baal, Melchior was stolen from the phoenician god Melkart, Caspar was stolen from the assyrian goddess Qadesh who is Astarte and the star of Bethlehem was stolen from the Morning Star Venus.

Egyptian stela representing the trinity with the goddess Qadesh in the center, the Canaanite god Reshef and the Egyptian god Menu
800px-Stele_of_Qadesh_upper-frame.jpg

Stele from Palmyra where with the god BaalShamen in the center, the sun god Malakbel and the moon god Aglibol.
300px-PalmyreneDeities.jpg

You can see how Baalshamen in the center represents the Sushuma, Malakbel the sun represents the Pingala and Aglibol the moon represents the Ida.

Very interesting find.

We have a holiday here on January 6th celebrating The Three Kings holiday, so this fits perfectly, tho, I now know better, especially the names.

Also Brahma ,Vishnu Shiva and Indra,Agni and Rudra . Countless more examples. Everything that is xian is a bad reverse mimicry of pagans

I think the Phoenician god Melkart is Satan, he was also called Melkartios,that could be related to Melek Taus, his sacred animal was the golden bull that is another of the symbols of Satan and is related to the Apis bull of Egypt, this name means Lord King and also I think is the same as in the Rome of the second and third century they called Malakbel and was related to Sole Invictus like Mitra.

Satan, Enlil and Astarte have also been considered a trinity according to the Joy of Satan's page about Astarte, and some outsiders still know them as such, without considering Azazel/Utu.

Baal, Astarte and Melkart were worshiped as a trinity because they represent different phases of the light body in the Magnum Opus, Baal is the lord of the heavens, the pillar and the thunder, the sky represents the 144,000 nadis of the soul, the pillar represents the shusuma and thunder the transforming energy of the kundalini, Astarte represents the dawn that is the initiation of the work of the body of light, Melkart represents the midday sun, that is when the sun is at the highest point in the sky ,is the materialization of the work of the body of light and the morning star Venus represents the completion of the body of light.

In Christianity they stole this from day 25 which is the sol invictus and they linked it with the birth of their dirty messiah jewsus because it is the creation of their egregore and then on January 6 is the materialization that represents the materialization of their messiah and his slave agenda, 6 + 1 = 7 this in the kabala is the number of the materialization of any magical work, also to each magician king represent him of a race, Melchior white, Balthazar black and Caspar asiatic because it represents all the gentile races worshiping as goyim slaves the jewish messiah.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back