Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding Privacy

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
Today I was visited by a powerful entity while I was doing a monotonous chore, and while I don't know if it was a demon or not I definitely sensed it's energy which raised my bioelectricity. I kind of just remained silent and proceeded with my duties and after about 5 minutes or so they left.

It raised the question to me about privacy and how it is treated by the demons. I know they check up on us once in a while but are they able to tell when it's okay to do so? I'm always honoured and enjoy it when one of the demons give me a visit no matter how short or brief, but there are times where I do like all manner of solitude and wish to simply be left alone for a while or when I just want privacy.

I'm just not entirely certain how this works on their end.

The gods don't watch us in the bathroom or anything like that. If we want privacy, they understand and respect this. They are so busy they don't need to waste their time watching somebody doing something that they don't want to be seen.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Today I was visited by a powerful entity while I was doing a monotonous chore, and while I don't know if it was a demon or not I definitely sensed it's energy which raised my bioelectricity. I kind of just remained silent and proceeded with my duties and after about 5 minutes or so they left.

It raised the question to me about privacy and how it is treated by the demons. I know they check up on us once in a while but are they able to tell when it's okay to do so? I'm always honoured and enjoy it when one of the demons give me a visit no matter how short or brief, but there are times where I do like all manner of solitude and wish to simply be left alone for a while or when I just want privacy.

I'm just not entirely certain how this works on their end.
Rarely will Demons ever intrude on your privacy unless you are thinking heavily of them, invoking them, or visualizing their symbols. Guardian Demons likely check on those they are assigned by Satan to protect from time to time, but this is usually while you're sleeping or meditating, in my experience.

Enemy entities however will intrude upon you at the most inconvenient times possible if your AoP is weak and particularly when you are at your most helpless, which is one reason why they attempt to attack you during your sleep.

I agree with Ol argedco luciftias and i want to add that not every being that is in the astral are our God's...it could have been anyone even a gosth. For sure the God's are not watching you all the time at max they just have some "allarm" type of energy that they put on you so they get "notificated" if something bad is happening to you and they put a protection on you.

I don't care much for the enemy barging in on me, I don't need to save face at any point for them as they usually wind up finding out that it was a mistake pretty violently.

It's strange to know that an invisible realm however overlaps the one you are actively within. Anybody who was just traversing through the astral on the physical plane could just go into anybody's home at any moment and watch tv with them and the individual would be none the wiser. Sounds like a voyeurs dream come true to be honest.

Also I'm not sure how communications work with the demons yet and if they often deal with such a thing as multiple people trying to telepathically talk to them at once or if it's something they can shut out. I know we have void meditation for unwanted thoughts but is that really a telepathic thing?

Well how I think.
My GD can appear and leave whenever they want to. Anytime. I do not have any limits.
Also she can absolutely operate freely on my body, soul and energy.
It is strange I do not really know who my GD is but I love my GD.
She may know everything about me. She is my Guide, Teacher and Goddess.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Also I'm not sure how communications work with the demons yet and if they often deal with such a thing as multiple people trying to telepathically talk to them at once or if it's something they can shut out. I know we have void meditation for unwanted thoughts but is that really a telepathic thing?

Remember how the radio stations work? To listen clearly to the station you want, you have to tune in to the exact frequency.

If there is any sort of interference, there will be too much noise and static, and therefore, discerning out what is playing on the station would be virtually impossible.

Similar is with telepathic communication. You have to learn how to tune in. It is very hard thing to do, that’s why Gods and Goddesses have many other ways to guide us. Our minds, in their default state are a huge mess, and therefore, telepathic communication takes a lot of practice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back