Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did Romans have a unique chance?

Larissa666

Recently, I have been reading about Ancient Rome, as I really feel drawn to it.

One thing I cannot forgive to Roman Empire is that they didn’t deal with Jewish menace, as they had a unique opportunity, that no one in known history ever had. They had all the lands where jews lived under their control, and every Jew was living under Roman Empire, and there were no Jews in Roman ruling class, it least it doesn’t appear so, in the period of Hadrian and other powerful Roman emperors, we are not talking about later period, where Rome was a wounded, dying giant, and treachery and backstabbing was common.

It is rarely of use to mourn over the things that have passed, and one shall always concentrate on the present, because present builds the future, but damn...I think Rome had great unique chance to free the humanity forever.

Larissa666 said:

One thing I cannot forgive to Roman Empire is that they didn’t deal with Jewish menace, as they had a unique opportunity, that no one in known history ever had. They had all the lands where jews lived under their control, and every Jew was living under Roman Empire, and there were no Jews in Roman ruling class, it least it doesn’t appear so, in the period of Hadrian and other powerful Roman emperors, we are not talking about later period, where Rome was a wounded, dying giant, and treachery and backstabbing was common.

It is rarely of use to mourn over the things that have passed, and one shall always concentrate on the present, because present builds the future, but damn...I think Rome had great unique chance to free the humanity forever.

I actually wondered about that as well. I think Rome sent an invasion force which besieged Jerusalem(jews rebelled). If I recall correctly, they only plundered the city and destroyed their temples. That marks the end of the first Roman-Jewish war. There were 3 in total. Personally, I think Romans tried to only subjugate the jews and bring them into their empire like all other nations they conquered. Hence why jews were able to infiltrate and destroy their empire later on.

Larissa666 said:

The Greeks, Egyptians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Scythians, and Parthians all at one point ruled over Palestine and other areas jews believed were there own. Often jews were expelled and dealt with again and again by the Gentile nations who controlled "their" territory, yet the jews later came back since even at the time, most Gentiles, although Pagan, were unaware of the menace of the jews and did not actively seek to exterminate them. Also, few Gentiles, if any at that time were actively reversing the torah.

It is important to keep in mind however that many jewish families were behind Rome's transition to an Empire. Caesar had no plans to dissolve the Republic but was assassinated so that his more susceptible nephew, Octavian, would take his place and be more open to jewish control. There was furthermore a purge of the Roman senate at the time to remove most of those who would seek to keep the Republic together. The core of the Republic was the Roman Pagan Religion in many ways, and when Rome became Imperial, that core was lost and Rome was instead fixated around whoever could control the wealth and Emperor.

Killing the jews physically won't stop them, they're here on earth astraly before physically.

The Romans didn't have RTRs, and I'm pretty sure the spiritual plane on earth was full of greys and what not, hence the reason why people were spiritually declining. Curses probably were unbearable, and people were blinded, everything was sealed as a result.

This war is more complex than it may seem.

The jews were already infiltrated in Rome long before the time of the emperors, you only have to see for example the jew Cato the elder financing and pushing the destruction of Carthage.

Coraxo said:
Killing the jews physically won't stop them, they're here on earth astraly before physically.

The Romans didn't have RTRs, and I'm pretty sure the spiritual plane on earth was full of greys and what not, hence the reason why people were spiritually declining. Curses probably were unbearable, and people were blinded, everything was sealed as a result.

This is what I always like to remind myself, about the complexity of the war. I remember it was only several years ago, as short a time back as 2015, in the Yahoo groups, you still had a huge divide between the perception of the Gods between members. So many people only a mere 2-3 years ago were still seeing the Gods as, well, not all that Godly to any degree, as simply just aliens who only manipulated their DNA through science experiments or what have you, completely oblivious as to their true power, and well, the power of spirituality in general. Obviously I'm not picking on anyone in retrospect, but I remember myself and a few others were told to "stop giving the Gods "xian elements"" or something dumb because we were attributing a cosmic, godlike nature to them and their degree of power/wisdom.

My point is, and something I've mentioned in another thread too, we've had worsening curses and bindings in the world's astral since the cataclysmic event more than ten thousand years ago. There's always been so much more going on than we've been able to give credit for in the past, and many people have had habits of shrinking down the nature of spirituality to a level that's more familiar and less daunting. It's amusing to note that after the RTRs started our community at large's perception shifted to more and more people venerating the Gods as, well, Gods. I think the issue was people were underestimating how the astral affects everything, until spiritual warfare began proper.

Apologies for the vaguely offtopic post, I was just agreeing with Coraxo about how deep this war actually runs. It likely wasn't until a considerable amount of time after the enemy curses had existed in our astral that the Jews as a race manifested physically and were given the keys (their alephbet) to the car (the thoughtform itself). As I've noted before, crapshoot religions were already forming before the Jews as a people reared their ugly head in history.

Arcadia said:
Apologies for the vaguely offtopic post, I was just agreeing with Coraxo about how deep this war actually runs. It likely wasn't until a considerable amount of time after the enemy curses had existed in our astral that the Jews as a race manifested physically and were given the keys (their alephbet) to the car (the thoughtform itself). As I've noted before, crapshoot religions were already forming before the Jews as a people reared their ugly head in history.

Exactly, that's what I meant by "they exist astraly before physically".

Many people still don't realize it. Thank you for your comment.

Arcadia said:
Coraxo said:

This is what I always like to remind myself, about the complexity of the war. I remember it was only several years ago, as short a time back as 2015, in the Yahoo groups, you still had a huge divide between the perception of the Gods between members. So many people only a mere 2-3 years ago were still seeing the Gods as, well, not all that Godly to any degree, as simply just aliens who only manipulated their DNA through science experiments or what have you, completely oblivious as to their true power, and well, the power of spirituality in general. Obviously I'm not picking on anyone in retrospect, but I remember myself and a few others were told to "stop giving the Gods "xian elements"" or something dumb because we were attributing a cosmic, godlike nature to them and their degree of power/wisdom.

My point is, and something I've mentioned in another thread too, we've had worsening curses and bindings in the world's astral since the cataclysmic event more than ten thousand years ago. There's always been so much more going on than we've been able to give credit for in the past, and many people have had habits of shrinking down the nature of spirituality to a level that's more familiar and less daunting. It's amusing to note that after the RTRs started our community at large's perception shifted to more and more people venerating the Gods as, well, Gods. I think the issue was people were underestimating how the astral affects everything, until spiritual warfare began proper.

Our (all gentile) Astral sense's were binded by the jewish spell and so we couldn't see and hear the God's that well becouse of it. I belive it made our comunication more corrupted. It's disgusting what they did.

We have to understand that the jews were all over the planet, even if one civilization destroyed them they were in any place and they are a Hive mind. They were helped by the reptilian to enslave some other civilizations, mainly not White at first, so they could take enough energy to curse us, then they tried with the egyptian with Akenthon and after 13 year he was defeted but at the end they won anyway and now we are here :/ what Hitler did was the best thing even if he didn't *win* still it gived us more time so we could end up today having the Rtrs and we are destroying them :cool: i think this war is more complicated than what it seems, we don't know the full exten on what they did and what the God's and other civilizations did.

The jews flooded in from the east from Babylonian they dominated with their criminal banking and wealth and then merged over time into the Roman Gen's class no different then the jews did with the French and British nobility later on in history. You will note the transformation of Rome into a spiritual ideal and into a materialistic war empire much like America today. The jewish Flavian's built the Colosseum and brought in the bread and circuses and removed the spiritual schools and teachings over time. Till they where corrupted and removed in many cases.

I want to thank everyone for their feedback.

I do agree with what a lot of you said, I cannot go reply by reply now. But generally, I still think that back then was much better opportunity to deal with the pestilence, thank it is now. Compared how easier is to deal with disease in the beginning, rather than in later stages.

But, the problem is that Roman Empire was not that spiritual as its predecessors were, as some of you have mentioned. I was under impression that Rome was more true to our Gods than it actually was.

Coraxo said:

Thank you for this Wisdom

Cheers!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back