The SS Tarot

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Dypet Rod

Re: The SS Tarot

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:00 pm

Sinistra wrote:That's like reverse Satanism. We start with a shitty life and curses on our soul then we clean all that up. This tiger is literally 14 times more injured then before, that's not a success. Btw actually life does get easier. Not only through developing better habits and cleaning karma but also scaling up. Basic examples. It's easier to make money when you got a lot of money. It's easier getting women when you got women (talking for hetero guys' basic perspective)
Also, bad subliminals like Ol argedco luciftias said.

Things go easier as we increase our capabilities, that's true on this perspective. But what the author probably meant is that the hardships of life won't disappear, they will just become more bearable as you grow up and face them. Like becoming emotionally stronger and no longer be brought down by, say, a possible relationship breakup, or by criticism from others. That's likely more directed to people who think (or hope) life just changes for them while they remain the same. Things only start to get easier with personal change.

As for removing curses on our souls, I hadn't thought of the arrows from that angle since I first saw the original version with wolves. But this indeed makes more sense, since the image seems to suggest that the arrows keep adding up and stay on you.
...unless the author's intention was to depict the exact moment the arrows were shot, not that they've been there for awhile.

But all in all, I agree that this is not the most ideal allegory for strength.
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:05 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:https://josephvargo.com/images/09_Sword-and-Sorcery/WhiteTiger.jpg
Found another picture with tigers for you Dypet :)

Thank you T.A.O.L., that's really nice of you :) I like this picture.

SdD

Postby SdD » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:32 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:
https://josephvargo.com/images/09_Sword ... eTiger.jpg

hun ... Dypet should like ...

Dypet Rod wrote:

by chance over last year's end, it's about a X years job for a t ... ??
¡magia se combate com Magia!
http://www.AlegriadeSatan.com
RTR Final pt vPintável
Final RTR - Paintable Version
Demónios: Os Deuses Pagãos Originais . pdf pt-BR

Heil!!!!

[img]https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/1/8/13182610/8188186_orig.jpg[/img

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:45 pm

SdD wrote:by chance over last year's end, it's about a X years job for a t ... ??

If I understood your question correctly, yes, that's what I was talking about. But it's alright, I've already talked to the responsible people about it, and we all may see the outcome in time in the best way.

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:28 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:https://josephvargo.com/images/09_Sword-and-Sorcery/WhiteTiger.jpg

Thank you T.A.O.L., that's really nice of you :) I like this picture.

You're welcome :D

SdD wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:https://josephvargo.com/images/09_Sword ... eTiger.jpg

hun ... Dypet should like ...

Dypet Rod wrote:

by chance over last year's end, it's about a X years job for a t ... ??

I am not sure what you meant SdD .. ?
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:25 am

zolaluckystar wrote:I'm looking at the Placements, and asking: Who wants to step up for the Star? And my thoughts would invariably go to the wife of Set. Usually just as I was waking up. This went on and on. Every morning I'd wake up and I'd open up my black book and return to the Major Arcana and I'd ask the Gods: Is there someone who wants to represent for the Star? I'd think of Nephthys, and I'd hear: The Star! But this was early on in this procedure you see. And I was worried maybe I was imagining things, and so I kept going to bed and asking: Please give me an answer. Two weeks later, I'm still hearing: The Star! Nephthys! And now theres this sensation of amusement. And one day I woke up and thought: WHO is going to do The Star?!? And I heard in response: Nephthys! And FINALLY I clued in. She'd been telling me over and over for 2 weeks! But I hadn't been paying attention or maybe believing in myself that yes I'm really 'hearing' this. I had to laugh and say I'm sorry. I paid a lot more attention after that.

I think the lesson for all of us from this, is to pay more attention to our first impression of things, because our first impression is often charged with intuition; it is often our own intuitive thoughts revealing things to us first-hand. So we have to observe and take note of our first impression of something, before our rational mind steps in and blurs it. From what I've read, this is also important in interpreting the cards in a Tarot reading.

Now whether we can always trust our first impression or not, I don't know. Maybe this comes with practice. Hangups for example can make our first impressions less trustworthy.

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:37 pm

I am absolutely blown away by this work. I can't wait and when the site comes up and the tarot deck can be purchased, that is going to be one of the happiest days of my entire life. Zola your work is so greatly appreciated by everyone, Phenomenal absolutely amazing. At a loss for words. JUST AWESOME!!

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:26 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:I'm looking at the Placements, and asking: Who wants to step up for the Star? And my thoughts would invariably go to the wife of Set. Usually just as I was waking up. This went on and on. Every morning I'd wake up and I'd open up my black book and return to the Major Arcana and I'd ask the Gods: Is there someone who wants to represent for the Star? I'd think of Nephthys, and I'd hear: The Star! But this was early on in this procedure you see. And I was worried maybe I was imagining things, and so I kept going to bed and asking: Please give me an answer. Two weeks later, I'm still hearing: The Star! Nephthys! And now theres this sensation of amusement. And one day I woke up and thought: WHO is going to do The Star?!? And I heard in response: Nephthys! And FINALLY I clued in. She'd been telling me over and over for 2 weeks! But I hadn't been paying attention or maybe believing in myself that yes I'm really 'hearing' this. I had to laugh and say I'm sorry. I paid a lot more attention after that.

I think the lesson for all of us from this, is to pay more attention to our first impression of things, because our first impression is often charged with intuition; it is often our own intuitive thoughts revealing things to us first-hand. So we have to observe and take note of our first impression of something, before our rational mind steps in and blurs it. From what I've read, this is also important in interpreting the cards in a Tarot reading.

Now whether we can always trust our first impression or not, I don't know. Maybe this comes with practice. Hangups for example can make our first impressions less trustworthy.

Or you've always been told your first impression if there was any danger was wrong ....

Anyway do you happen to know katy perry's song Roar ?

Though I guess you may be right on hangups but you can also see it as, people can make the choice to do or not do something and the least aware will always do something. So maybe the ones that have some form of control can decide to do at least a bit different.
But I wonder if that is manipulation too.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:54 am

wow thank you very much serpentwalker :)

I was looking at them tonight and wondering if it would be ok to post just one more of the full on portraits. And it hit me smack on the head: Who else?

Father.

Hail Satan!
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:50 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:wow thank you very much serpentwalker :)

I was looking at them tonight and wondering if it would be ok to post just one more of the full on portraits. And it hit me smack on the head: Who else?

Father.

Hail Satan!

My Gods. You really outdid Yourself.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:52 pm

Father.

Hail Satan!

This looks so awesome!!!!
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:42 pm

Saving that and putting it next your art of Andras.

I feel a connection with the actual gods when I meditate on your art pieces; you've done an amazing service.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:40 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:I think the lesson for all of us from this, is to pay more attention to our first impression of things, because our first impression is often charged with intuition; it is often our own intuitive thoughts revealing things to us first-hand. So we have to observe and take note of our first impression of something, before our rational mind steps in and blurs it. From what I've read, this is also important in interpreting the cards in a Tarot reading.

Or you've always been told your first impression if there was any danger was wrong ....

Though I guess you may be right on hangups but you can also see it as, people can make the choice to do or not do something and the least aware will always do something. So maybe the ones that have some form of control can decide to do at least a bit different.

I've heard it before somewhere, but I wasn't sure, so I checked out the video. I just knew it had something to do with tigers, haha. The music style is not my type, but she's daaaaaamn good-looking on this video xD. And I like the tiger part, too.

"Or you've always been told your first impression if there was any danger was wrong ...."

Yes, that which you said is basically an example of a hangup in itself.
Imagine a person who approaches a flower for the first time in their life and smells it, then gets stung by a bee. Then that person does that a second time, and gets stung by a bee again. A third time, and gets stung again. With enough repetition of the same bad event, this person is likely to eventually create a false association of one thing with the other. In this example, they will eventually believe that smelling a flower is dangerous. Voila, a hangup has been created.
Depending on how heavy and traumatizing the specific experience is, it may not even take many repetitions for a hangup to be developed. Once is often enough.

In the case of the enemy, they know about this and they do this to us consciously. Whatever they can do to create a hangup related to spirituality in people's minds, they will. This is what messes up our first impressions of things.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:44 pm

Father.

Hail Satan!

Majestic (literally). I still have this full portrait saved to my SD card, but it just doesn't have the Emperor inscription at the bottom (obviously)

Abyssal

Postby Abyssal » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:01 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Father.

Hail Satan!

Wow! I'm curious to see the portraits of Marchosias and Lilith.

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:48 am

Dypet Rod wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:I think the lesson for all of us from this, is to pay more attention to our first impression of things, because our first impression is often charged with intuition; it is often our own intuitive thoughts revealing things to us first-hand. So we have to observe and take note of our first impression of something, before our rational mind steps in and blurs it. From what I've read, this is also important in interpreting the cards in a Tarot reading.

I've heard it before somewhere, but I wasn't sure, so I checked out the video. I just knew it had something to do with tigers, haha. The music style is not my type, but she's daaaaaamn good-looking on this video xD. And I like the tiger part, too.

"Or you've always been told your first impression if there was any danger was wrong ...."

Yes, that which you said is basically an example of a hangup in itself.
Imagine a person who approaches a flower for the first time in their life and smells it, then gets stung by a bee. Then that person does that a second time, and gets stung by a bee again. A third time, and gets stung again. With enough repetition of the same bad event, this person is likely to eventually create a false association of one thing with the other. In this example, they will eventually believe that smelling a flower is dangerous. Voila, a hangup has been created.
Depending on how heavy and traumatizing the specific experience is, it may not even take many repetitions for a hangup to be developed. Once is often enough.

In the case of the enemy, they know about this and they do this to us consciously. Whatever they can do to create a hangup related to spirituality in people's minds, they will. This is what messes up our first impressions of things.

Like those people that said they tried a summoning or something of a spirit (idk whose) and strange and creepy stuff happened. They obviously didn't know what they were doing.

But also I realized that I was talking to someone - was taking a break from stuff playing a game - and for some reason I just didn't want to talk didn't want to have anything to do with the person rather. (I think also because the person came across as pushy) .. but today I overheard he's into drugs so no wonder.

This isn't exactly intuition though but, sometimes your own behavior can also be a sign that something is off.

It is definitely not easy dypet.

(And I do like how she put that video together too. I've watched some other official videos of katy perry and tbh.. most of them.. look like .. well.. trash - not the things I'd personally associate myself with for good reason.)
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:55 am

Father.

Hail Satan!

Love the picture :)
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:06 am

Dypet Rod wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:

Anyway do you happen to know katy perry's song Roar ? ...

K perhaps I shouldnt have used the word trash but rather 'dislike' (if you're seen my other post you'll know what I meant - but I couldnt think of any other words at that moment - I tried)
Also I dont mean to hijack the topic with this though.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Amazing Zola, you have done an incredible job.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:13 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:Like those people that said they tried a summoning or something of a spirit (idk whose) and strange and creepy stuff happened. They obviously didn't know what they were doing.

But also I realized that I was talking to someone - was taking a break from stuff playing a game - and for some reason I just didn't want to talk didn't want to have anything to do with the person rather. (I think also because the person came across as pushy) .. but today I overheard he's into drugs so no wonder.

This isn't exactly intuition though but, sometimes your own behavior can also be a sign that something is off.

It is definitely not easy dypet.

(And I do like how she put that video together too. I've watched some other official videos of katy perry and tbh.. most of them.. look like .. well.. trash - not the things I'd personally associate myself with for good reason.)

This also reminds me of a guy who posted here some months ago, who acted like he was an expert on the kundalini, but reported that he had bad experiences with it and said he wondered if the kundalini was "friend or foe". This is what he gets from trying to raise the kundalini when he is not even ready.

And yes, this guy's behavior already told you a lot about him. This is often all that it takes.

I believe that when we have a clear mind, our first impression of something is often accurate in the end. But in some cases, our first impressions may be right even when it comes to things that have been deliberately twisted.
For example, when I was a child, no matter how much I attempted to rationally perceive christian teachings as something "good" and "important", my first impression of it was always that it is boring and pointless to follow, even though I did not consciously admit it. Reading my uncle's occult books felt way more natural, relaxing and interesting than trying to read the bible, and no one ever forced me to read those books as a child. It doesn't take much for a Satanic soul to sense that there is something wrong with christianity, even when we still don't know much about it in an intellectual level.

But one thing we can be sure of - if you have a bad impression of something/someone, then it's no doubt that there is something wrong - either with that something/someone, or with yourself, in the case of false impressions.

And yes, unfortunately most pop music videos of this time are not the most ideal things to associate with.

T.A.O.L. wrote:Also I dont mean to hijack the topic with this though

If you'd like, we could follow with this conversation on email as well.

SSGrim88

Postby SSGrim88 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:55 am

zolaluckystar wrote: I was looking at them tonight and wondering if it would be ok to post just one more of the full on portraits. And it hit me smack on the head: Who else?

Father.

Hail Satan!

He looks so amazing!!! I love it ^^
I'm really excited to buy those Tarot Cards when they are available :D
-Hail Satan!
-Hail all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

-"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage" -A video game

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:38 am

Dypet Rod wrote:This also reminds me of a guy who posted here some months ago, who acted like he was an expert on the kundalini, but reported that he had bad experiences with it and said he wondered if the kundalini was "friend or foe". This is what he gets from trying to raise the kundalini when he is not even ready.

And yes, this guy's behavior already told you a lot about him. This is often all that it takes.

I believe that when we have a clear mind, our first impression of something is often accurate in the end. But in some cases, our first impressions may be right even when it comes to things that have been deliberately twisted.
For example, when I was a child, no matter how much I attempted to rationally perceive christian teachings as something "good" and "important", my first impression of it was always that it is boring and pointless to follow, even though I did not consciously admit it. Reading my uncle's occult books felt way more natural, relaxing and interesting than trying to read the bible, and no one ever forced me to read those books as a child. It doesn't take much for a Satanic soul to sense that there is something wrong with christianity, even when we still don't know much about it in an intellectual level.

But one thing we can be sure of - if you have a bad impression of something/someone, then it's no doubt that there is something wrong - either with that something/someone, or with yourself, in the case of false impressions.

And yes, unfortunately most pop music videos of this time are not the most ideal things to associate with.

I remember that when people were talking about the bible to me as a child that I wanted to read the real thing and not the 'childrens' bible version of it.
Something seemed odd but hearing that trash for several days in a role somewhat brainwash you into becoming a believer.
But I remember that I wasn't inclined to believe in it unless I actually participated. I guess it's probably the same for most people.. If it was real you'd want to have more of it after the first try. And you'd always come back to it even if you went astray and that's never been so.

Oh I liked reading fantasy books. Though I never read Harry Potter o.o Though probably only the first book and parts of the third.

Yes, continuing on email is fine with me. I am not sure if the email button works on the forum, you can try that. Hm.. other than that maybe I should get an email for in between things.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:59 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:This also reminds me of a guy who posted here some months ago, who acted like he was an expert on the kundalini, but reported that he had bad experiences with it and said he wondered if the kundalini was "friend or foe". This is what he gets from trying to raise the kundalini when he is not even ready.

I remember that when people were talking about the bible to me as a child that I wanted to read the real thing and not the 'childrens' bible version of it.
Something seemed odd but hearing that trash for several days in a role somewhat brainwash you into becoming a believer.
But I remember that I wasn't inclined to believe in it unless I actually participated. I guess it's probably the same for most people.. If it was real you'd want to have more of it after the first try. And you'd always come back to it even if you went astray and that's never been so.

Oh I liked reading fantasy books. Though I never read Harry Potter o.o Though probably only the first book and parts of the third.

Yes, continuing on email is fine with me. I am not sure if the email button works on the forum, you can try that. Hm.. other than that maybe I should get an email for in between things.

Yes, the more something is repeated, the more you remember it and believe it. This is programming. Repetition causes "miracles" to happen, though not always in a good way.
But like you said, these teachings are more easily programmed through participation, such as in a mass with a douchebag repeating it in people's ears, than with a person reading the buybull alone, since the buybull in itself is not really convincing enough, and they know it.

On Harry Potter, I'm not much a fan of it and don't know if there is a difference between the books and the movies, but Daniel Radcliffe is a jew.

I don't see the email button. Since I read HP Hooded Cobra mentioning it in his recent sermon, I looked for it everywhere, but it doesn't seem to show anywhere for me. Where is it?

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:22 pm

When I was young I had asked my mom why don't we go to church (like everyone else I knew) like other people do? And she replied “Because I won't have you exposed to that GARBAGE!” Then she went on: “If you want to go you'll do that on your own.”
Well, being inquisitive I accepted an invite by my friend and accompanied her and her family to their church on a sunday. I've always been psychic or 'sensitive' whatever you want to call it. And I observed everything around me carefully. Looking at peoples auras, examining the energy or lack of around the preacher, etc. I felt like a soldier in the enemy camp. Or a cat among a bunch of dogs. Like, my hackles raised going in there. And I remember sitting there thinking after about 30 minutes: There is no God here. There is no LIFE here. It felt empty and dead. The energy in the room felt grey and lifeless. The very antitheses of the nature I grew up surrounded by. The words felt hollow. There was just nothing there. Normally on a Sunday I would spend the day out in nature by myself, maybe riding my horse, or just climbing trees, or exploring the neighbours massive property.
I was very glad to escape when we left! It was the first and the last time I went to a church with them. And now, after all these years, to find out how right that observation was – I was probably 14 at the time. Looking back now as a grownup I'm grateful my mom was so against me going.
Theres lots my mom didn't do very well as a mom. But, I can almost overlook all the ways she sucked because in that one regard she was wonderful! Thank the Gods she wasn't a bible pounder and in fact hated all organized religions. And neither was my dad.

Thanks guys, to you all who took the trouble to make nice comments. When Andras suggested I do this, I'd gone home that evening and spent it sketching ideas for Saurashtra, Horus and Enlil's portraits. I fell asleep clutching my black sketchbook. But when I woke up: I had a laundry list of colors and symbols in my head, and in my minds eye I saw this portrait of Satan. And I was told: “Put the others aside. You will paint ME next.” This portrait of Satan was the closest I could get to what I 'saw.'

What Satan was doing was...I had to have His approval to continue (but I'd been so excited to begin it hadn't even occurred to me). So He made me do His next, liked it, and gave me His blessings to go on.

Here is another of the God Powers of Hell: Astarte. The REAL 'Queen of Heaven.' Hers was just this powerful impression in my minds eye of this incredibly beautiful blonde woman smiling at me over Her shoulder, wearing a lovely dress and the light around Her was like a crown on Her head, with rays shooting off, Like Lady Liberty. And the light settled around Her like a mist on the ground. She cast light like it was Her shadow. So thats what I tried to capture. Her beautiful smile. Her positive energy. I've heard feedback from quite a few SS here and in private how a particular portrait really 'spoke' to them and they felt they 'knew' the God portrayed.
There comes a time with every portrait (for me) where....it suddenly animates in my third eye. And suddenly it feels like the God is there, looking back at me from their portrait. When this happened with Astarte, I felt this intense deja vu seeing Her looking back at me: Like a shock of electricity all over my body. I burst into tears of joy and exclaimed: “Inanna!” I recognized Her right away! This was unexpected as when I went through the lists of the Gods as a new SS She wasn't one of the Gods I was drawn to, like my GD's. Yet here I discovered actually in fact, yes, I know Her. I used real flowers for Her dress to symbolize fertility and love. The silky, lush beauty of dew dipped roses, the soft fresh clean scent they would carry, like Her scent. Of renewal. of Life.
If you look at Her description on JoS theres a picture of Wall of Inanna in Uruk; and that statue too, has the same smile.

Hail Astarte! Inanna!

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:42 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:I've heard feedback from quite a few SS here and in private how a particular portrait really 'spoke' to them and they felt they 'knew' the God portrayed.
There comes a time with every portrait (for me) where....it suddenly animates in my third eye. And suddenly it feels like the God is there, looking back at me from their portrait.

Funny you should mention that. I've had your art of Andras saved in a special folder on my PC for a while and sometimes I just like to look at it because it feels like it gives me some sort of connection to him and I always feel a sense of elation when I look at the artwork.

I was meditating on the image about a week or so ago kind of just 'telling' him fondly how you did such a great job with your art and I remember noticing in surprise that it looked like he was staring straight at me for the longest time, his mouth even curved into a smile and I could only bring myself to smile back. I thought that perhaps it may have just been an illusion from staring at the picture for too long but your statement here leads me to believe otherwise.
- Satan

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:58 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:When I was young I had asked my mom why don't we go to church (like everyone else I knew) like other people do? And she replied “Because I won't have you exposed to that GARBAGE!” Then she went on: “If you want to go you'll do that on your own.”
Well, being inquisitive I accepted an invite by my friend and accompanied her and her family to their church on a sunday. I've always been psychic or 'sensitive' whatever you want to call it. And I observed everything around me carefully. Looking at peoples auras, examining the energy or lack of around the preacher, etc. I felt like a soldier in the enemy camp. Or a cat among a bunch of dogs. Like, my hackles raised going in there. And I remember sitting there thinking after about 30 minutes: There is no God here. There is no LIFE here. It felt empty and dead. The energy in the room felt grey and lifeless. The very antitheses of the nature I grew up surrounded by. The words felt hollow. There was just nothing there. Normally on a Sunday I would spend the day out in nature by myself, maybe riding my horse, or just climbing trees, or exploring the neighbours massive property.
I was very glad to escape when we left! It was the first and the last time I went to a church with them. And now, after all these years, to find out how right that observation was – I was probably 14 at the time. Looking back now as a grownup I'm grateful my mom was so against me going.
Theres lots my mom didn't do very well as a mom. But, I can almost overlook all the ways she sucked because in that one regard she was wonderful! Thank the Gods she wasn't a bible pounder and in fact hated all organized religions. And neither was my dad.

Thanks guys, to you all who took the trouble to make nice comments. When Andras suggested I do this, I'd gone home that evening and spent it sketching ideas for Saurashtra, Horus and Enlil's portraits. I fell asleep clutching my black sketchbook. But when I woke up: I had a laundry list of colors and symbols in my head, and in my minds eye I saw this portrait of Satan. And I was told: “Put the others aside. You will paint ME next.” This portrait of Satan was the closest I could get to what I 'saw.'

What Satan was doing was...I had to have His approval to continue (but I'd been so excited to begin it hadn't even occurred to me). So He made me do His next, liked it, and gave me His blessings to go on.

Here is another of the God Powers of Hell: Astarte. The REAL 'Queen of Heaven.' Hers was just this powerful impression in my minds eye of this incredibly beautiful blonde woman smiling at me over Her shoulder, wearing a lovely dress and the light around Her was like a crown on Her head, with rays shooting off, Like Lady Liberty. And the light settled around Her like a mist on the ground. She cast light like it was Her shadow. So thats what I tried to capture. Her beautiful smile. Her positive energy. I've heard feedback from quite a few SS here and in private how a particular portrait really 'spoke' to them and they felt they 'knew' the God portrayed.
There comes a time with every portrait (for me) where....it suddenly animates in my third eye. And suddenly it feels like the God is there, looking back at me from their portrait. When this happened with Astarte, I felt this intense deja vu seeing Her looking back at me: Like a shock of electricity all over my body. I burst into tears of joy and exclaimed: “Inanna!” I recognized Her right away! This was unexpected as when I went through the lists of the Gods as a new SS She wasn't one of the Gods I was drawn to, like my GD's. Yet here I discovered actually in fact, yes, I know Her. I used real flowers for Her dress to symbolize fertility and love. The silky, lush beauty of dew dipped roses, the soft fresh clean scent they would carry, like Her scent. Of renewal. of Life.
If you look at Her description on JoS theres a picture of Wall of Inanna in Uruk; and that statue too, has the same smile.

Hail Astarte! Inanna!

You were really lucky your parents were like this. And to be so open at an early age, too.
Be it by being able to pick upon their energies or by just paying attention to xians behavior, how they live, how xian parents trat their children, etc, it really doesn't take much to sense that there is something wrong with xianity.

Inanna really looks like a mature yet gorgeous woman here. She's got a mature type of beauty, along with a sense of peacefulness, strength and positivity she gives off here. That's truly a beautiful gown, too. There must be a lot of hard work involved in putting up such detailed and nicely done paintings.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:39 pm

Someone asked in a different thread whats wrong with the rider waite tarot deck? There is indeed, something wrong with it.

The rider waite is totally jewish and full of curses for the gentiles who use them and should be avoided.

The one SS who knew from the start that I was creating the SS Tarot deck had a God come to him and show him something about the rider waite tarot. That theres this jewish letter all over it. I'm sharing this here now with his permission (Aldrick Strickland). The rest of the interpretations are mine.

In 1909, artist Pamela Colman Smith's involvement with the Order of the Golden Dawn (jews) led to a commission from Arthur Edward Waite to create this deck.

If you examine the cards, you'll see these things. Its a hebrew letter:

"All the Hebrew letters are astrally charged to radiate and generate the YHVH thought form.

Leviathan is the name of the Jewish soul and this YHVH they created to connect into their soul. These are attempts to bind the energies of actual Satanism and to curse those involved in these rituals by the Jews."

From Wicca The New Age and the COS
HP Mageson

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11079

These things are all over the deck!

Like on the Ace of Swords, the Tower, The Moon:

Ace of swords is the ultimate master of thought, (why we do void) and these things there is a way to curse us for trying to advance, and if we use the deck. And also a way to bind our energies when using it to their egrigore.

The Moon is about utilizing the unseen forces and again, there they are. And of course the Tower, total destruction. Its there on the Ace of Cups, and the dove (Xianity) is holding onto the equal armed cross (us). And its us in the form of a communion wafer. Something to be CONSUMED, literally! And of course its also referencing the communion thing they do with the eat my flesh drink my blood. Its a total curse.

The Fool is wearing the symbol of the star of Astarte, and hes walking off a cliff. We are the fools. Notice hes also a blonde Aryan.

Judgement, they are present in the angels hair, and this enemy is passing judgement on US. Notice we are depicted naked like beasts, looking up to and besheeching this enemy reptilian. Like it has any power over us. Its really sickening.

The archangel Raphael is behind the lovers with open arms – symbolic of their egregore co-opting this natural life force.

The empress has jew stars of Israel for her crown. Jew as ruler.

The Chariot has the jew star on it. The Chariot is about unstoppable force and power. So its for THEM. And hes wearing a box on his chest. I might be wrong about this but...I think it might be a tefillin. Egypt was an extremely powerful gentile nation until it was infiltrated and destroyed from within by the jews. So here they are represented as slaves doing the work for the fucking jews. Beasts of burden. Cattle (goy). The Spinx's hauling his chariot are symbolic of gentile nations.

The High Priestess is sitting between two pillars. This is a biblical reference. Its the pillars of sampson.

Samson is led into the temple, he asks his captors to let him lean against the supporting pillars to rest. He prays for strength to the jew gawd and gawd gives him strength to break the pillars, causing the temple to collapse, killing him and the people inside.

Heres a typical jew double cross. The guy prays to the jew gawd for strength. He gets the strength, and it's turned against him, killing him and everyone else around him. This is jew treachery at its finest. To have the empress sitting between these pillars, is a curse upon any search for occult knowledge and advancement of the soul. That this knowledge kills. AND, shes holding a fucking Torah scroll. Occult knowledge is only for the jews, not gentiles. The entire card is a curse on Gentiles. The entire DECK is a curse upon gentiles! These are just a few examples. There are many more you could find. My point is the entire deck is corrupt, jewed and full of curses against us.

I've always hated the rider waite tarot deck, and when Aldrick pointed out the proliferation of this hebrew letter on the cards of this deck the Gods showed him, I finally understood why. I was actually quite shocked.

And think about it, the rider waite is the most popular deck in the world. I wonder why, hey? Maybe because the jews owned all the printing companies and pushed it? How much energy does it generate for the enemy? I would just add too that the original tarot was a Spiritual Satanists picture book by Satan and Thoth, meant to guide and inform and help us. So the enemy has shit all over that by the production of this weaponized tarot deck. It's an insult and a curse on the Gods as well as us.

Also, In the morgan greer tarot the devil card is blaspheming Satan but also Enlil, as The Lord that Flies becomes The Lord of The Flies and synonymous with the Devil and evil. Its a shame because I actually like the art on these cards. On the whole while I hate the devil card in that deck, I think the rest of the deck is ok. I think if you're using it, you could color out the devil card to black with a sharpie and then maybe put the jew star symbol on it.

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:58 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:When I was young I had asked my mom why don't we go to church (like everyone else I knew) like other people do? And she replied “Because I won't have you exposed to that GARBAGE!” Then she went on: “If you want to go you'll do that on your own.”

Hail Astarte! Inanna!

This is so beautiful!!!!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful experience and portrait!!!

I had given positive and loving energy (also hugging lightly) to the red rose bouquet I got for my birthday and I felt so happy and AMAZING!!! And here we are! Roses!!!! :D :mrgreen:

I really love the dress design and the Ankh she's carrying!!!! :333

Thank you Zola!!!!!! ^o^

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:18 pm

I had thought for some time that I wanted to see the complete portrait, it's really wonderful, she was also known as the dawn and the portrait expresses it perfectly, I love it.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Hail Gomory!

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:37 pm

She was known as the dawn? I didn't know that!
Wow....because yes, thats the time in the Portrait :)

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:13 pm

Oh Ghost, thanks for sharing that! Thats really cool. because yes, when the portraits animate in my third eye, They'll suddenly be THERE. Looking back at me and sometimes I'll see the hand twitch, or the eyes move, or a smile......yes. I'm so happy you got that too. It's not just me imagining things :D
OMG when it happened with Amon Ra at like, 3:00, 4:00 AM in the morning in the gallery alone on an all nighter, I fucking screamed! Not a bad scream mind you but just in total shock and joy. It was so startling!! His eyes came to life and He shifted them, stared out at me and gave me a smile and I just....well, I kind of flipped out. I screamed like a girl (which I am lol), threw on a fave song and got up and danced for Him! LOL.

"Funny you should mention that. I've had your art of Andras saved in a special folder on my PC for a while and sometimes I just like to look at it because it feels like it gives me some sort of connection to him and I always feel a sense of elation when I look at the artwork."

I do it too, you know. Often. With many of them. I'll pull up their portrait and just sit and meditate on them. Oh, I had an SS friend tell me once that...well. I don't want to sound full of myself. Uhm. Well, he said that meditating on the Portrait really helps to serve as a kind of bridge to them. You saying this just made me remember that.

"I was meditating on the image about a week or so ago kind of just 'telling' Him fondly how you did such a great job with your art and I remember noticing in surprise that it looked like He was staring straight at me for the longest time, His mouth even curved into a smile and I could only bring myself to smile back. I thought that perhaps it may have just been an illusion from staring at the picture for too long but your statement here leads me to believe otherwise."

You know what, that sounds exactly like Him. To give you a smile there. Because it was HIS idea. I'm sure He was very pleased to hear you say that. I know Hes pleased I didn't let Him down and finished. He went to a lot of Gods on my behalf. His faith in me was not for nothing. I could totally see Him giving you a smile like that! :D Hes fucking awesome! OMG I love Him.
I think that was really Him. :)

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:26 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:If you'd like, we could follow with this conversation on email as well.

Yes, the more something is repeated, the more you remember it and believe it. This is programming. Repetition causes "miracles" to happen, though not always in a good way.
But like you said, these teachings are more easily programmed through participation, such as in a mass with a douchebag repeating it in people's ears, than with a person reading the buybull alone, since the buybull in itself is not really convincing enough, and they know it.

On Harry Potter, I'm not much a fan of it and don't know if there is a difference between the books and the movies, but Daniel Radcliffe is a jew.

I don't see the email button. Since I read HP Hooded Cobra mentioning it in his recent sermon, I looked for it everywhere, but it doesn't seem to show anywhere for me. Where is it?[/quote]

If you log in on your account it could either be under the profile on the comment, or on the profile on the user and it should look like an envelope button.
But I haven't seen it either. In any case you can email me on [email protected] - I would give my yahoo email but that one is known to not recieve emails from accounts that have got nothing to do with yahoo - unless they updated that since Oath! took it over.

True. That kind of programming is not fun.
There have been more mentions about the Harry Potter series on the forum and it seems rather obvious that there are probably at least a few of them participating in the movie.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:46 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Oh Ghost, thanks for sharing that! Thats really cool. because yes, when the portraits animate in my third eye, They'll suddenly be THERE. Looking back at me and sometimes I'll see the hand twitch, or the eyes move, or a smile......yes. I'm so happy you got that too. It's not just me imagining things :D
OMG when it happened with Amon Ra at like, 3:00, 4:00 AM in the morning in the gallery alone on an all nighter, I fucking screamed! Not a bad scream mind you but just in total shock and joy. It was so startling!! His eyes came to life and He shifted them, stared out at me and gave me a smile and I just....well, I kind of flipped out. I screamed like a girl (which I am lol), threw on a fave song and got up and danced for Him! LOL.

"Funny you should mention that. I've had your art of Andras saved in a special folder on my PC for a while and sometimes I just like to look at it because it feels like it gives me some sort of connection to him and I always feel a sense of elation when I look at the artwork."

I do it too, you know. Often. With many of them. I'll pull up their portrait and just sit and meditate on them. Oh, I had an SS friend tell me once that...well. I don't want to sound full of myself. Uhm. Well, he said that meditating on the Portrait really helps to serve as a kind of bridge to them. You saying this just made me remember that.

"I was meditating on the image about a week or so ago kind of just 'telling' Him fondly how you did such a great job with your art and I remember noticing in surprise that it looked like He was staring straight at me for the longest time, His mouth even curved into a smile and I could only bring myself to smile back. I thought that perhaps it may have just been an illusion from staring at the picture for too long but your statement here leads me to believe otherwise."

You know what, that sounds exactly like Him. To give you a smile there. Because it was HIS idea. I'm sure He was very pleased to hear you say that. I know Hes pleased I didn't let Him down and finished. He went to a lot of Gods on my behalf. His faith in me was not for nothing. I could totally see Him giving you a smile like that! :D Hes fucking awesome! OMG I love Him.
I think that was really Him. :)

It really did feel like I was literally looking at someone in the eyes, I actually had to break eye-contact like I would've with a physical person just to not seem rude. Though I don't 'freak-out' per say when the gods communicate with me I do feel really flattered and I am often very awkward when I'm the one trying to communicate with them.

I'll be stumbling over my words and not phrasing sentences properly so I get embarrassed as I try to save face and usually end up ending such casual sentences with 'Fuck it, whatever, you know what I mean....' before shamefully bowing my head in a feeling of stupidity. I'm sure they laugh at how awkward I am sometimes.

Just don't quite know how to act when talking to a god yet, I always talked with authority figures like they were just regular people so it's something I'm not used to. Thus I act so stiffly trying to behave like someone who totally knows how to respect powerful figures... which honestly doesn't match my natural personality at all but I try. This is why I don't deem it a very good idea to get super personally involved with the gods face to face before I get a proper handle on the communication bit otherwise I just come off as a rude and awkward asshole.

There's a lot of things I need to sort out with myself before I'm willing to start truly communicating with the gods, but if Andras truly did visit me, could you thank him for deeming me worth even 5 seconds of his time, should you ever get the chance? I know he's often busy, and you're better able to communicate with him than I am at the moment, so I would like to be certain that he knows of my appreciation. Of course you don't have to.

And again, I'm very proud of you for what you've created in spite of things that have tried to tear you down in the process. It makes me happy that we have strong members that will persevere to the destructive end of our enemies.
- Satan

SdD

Postby SdD » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:04 pm

When you search for your nickname, find one with the same nickname ... are you ??
RTR Final pt vPintável

Heil!!!!

[img]https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/1/8/13182610/8188186_orig.jpg[/img

Abyssal

Postby Abyssal » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:57 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Someone asked in a different thread whats wrong with the rider waite tarot deck? There is indeed, something wrong with it.

The rider waite is totally jewish and full of curses for the gentiles who use them and should be avoided.

The one SS who knew from the start that I was creating the SS Tarot deck had a God come to him and show him something about the rider waite tarot. That theres this jewish letter all over it. I'm sharing this here now with his permission (Aldrick Strickland). The rest of the interpretations are mine.

In 1909, artist Pamela Colman Smith's involvement with the Order of the Golden Dawn (jews) led to a commission from Arthur Edward Waite to create this deck.

If you examine the cards, you'll see these things. Its a hebrew letter:

"All the Hebrew letters are astrally charged to radiate and generate the YHVH thought form.

Leviathan is the name of the Jewish soul and this YHVH they created to connect into their soul. These are attempts to bind the energies of actual Satanism and to curse those involved in these rituals by the Jews."

From Wicca The New Age and the COS
HP Mageson

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11079

These things are all over the deck!

Like on the Ace of Swords, the Tower, The Moon:

Ace of swords is the ultimate master of thought, (why we do void) and these things there is a way to curse us for trying to advance, and if we use the deck. And also a way to bind our energies when using it to their egrigore.

The Moon is about utilizing the unseen forces and again, there they are. And of course the Tower, total destruction. Its there on the Ace of Cups, and the dove (Xianity) is holding onto the equal armed cross (us). And its us in the form of a communion wafer. Something to be CONSUMED, literally! And of course its also referencing the communion thing they do with the eat my flesh drink my blood. Its a total curse.

The Fool is wearing the symbol of the star of Astarte, and hes walking off a cliff. We are the fools. Notice hes also a blonde Aryan.

Judgement, they are present in the angels hair, and this enemy is passing judgement on US. Notice we are depicted naked like beasts, looking up to and besheeching this enemy reptilian. Like it has any power over us. Its really sickening.

The archangel Raphael is behind the lovers with open arms – symbolic of their egregore co-opting this natural life force.

The empress has jew stars of Israel for her crown. Jew as ruler.

The Chariot has the jew star on it. The Chariot is about unstoppable force and power. So its for THEM. And hes wearing a box on his chest. I might be wrong about this but...I think it might be a tefillin. Egypt was an extremely powerful gentile nation until it was infiltrated and destroyed from within by the jews. So here they are represented as slaves doing the work for the fucking jews. Beasts of burden. Cattle (goy). The Spinx's hauling his chariot are symbolic of gentile nations.

The High Priestess is sitting between two pillars. This is a biblical reference. Its the pillars of sampson.

Samson is led into the temple, he asks his captors to let him lean against the supporting pillars to rest. He prays for strength to the jew gawd and gawd gives him strength to break the pillars, causing the temple to collapse, killing him and the people inside.

Heres a typical jew double cross. The guy prays to the jew gawd for strength. He gets the strength, and it's turned against him, killing him and everyone else around him. This is jew treachery at its finest. To have the empress sitting between these pillars, is a curse upon any search for occult knowledge and advancement of the soul. That this knowledge kills. AND, shes holding a fucking Torah scroll. Occult knowledge is only for the jews, not gentiles. The entire card is a curse on Gentiles. The entire DECK is a curse upon gentiles! These are just a few examples. There are many more you could find. My point is the entire deck is corrupt, jewed and full of curses against us.

I've always hated the rider waite tarot deck, and when Aldrick pointed out the proliferation of this hebrew letter on the cards of this deck the Gods showed him, I finally understood why. I was actually quite shocked.

And think about it, the rider waite is the most popular deck in the world. I wonder why, hey? Maybe because the jews owned all the printing companies and pushed it? How much energy does it generate for the enemy? I would just add too that the original tarot was a Spiritual Satanists picture book by Satan and Thoth, meant to guide and inform and help us. So the enemy has shit all over that by the production of this weaponized tarot deck. It's an insult and a curse on the Gods as well as us.

Also, In the morgan greer tarot the devil card is blaspheming Satan but also Enlil, as The Lord that Flies becomes The Lord of The Flies and synonymous with the Devil and evil. Its a shame because I actually like the art on these cards. On the whole while I hate the devil card in that deck, I think the rest of the deck is ok. I think if you're using it, you could color out the devil card to black with a sharpie and then maybe put the jew star symbol on it.

The Witches Tarot replaces the Devil with the Shadow Side.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:26 pm

Another of the God Powers of Hell: Enlil.

I know I've posted about this on my other thread but I just want to say once more that out of all the Gods, Enlil was the most present and very hands on with His portrait, telling me what to search and pointing out references to work from. With His help it took maybe an hour to find everything I would need to begin the actual portrait. Now the thing is, when I wasn't making a good connection I could spend an entire day looking for just one correct reference, and find nothing. In contrast, with Enlil I found many in an incredibly short space of time. He'd tell me what to search, point out the correct image, tell me to save it, now search this: give me something else to input and search and again point out the one I was to use. So that process went very quickly. He was really into it. I got the impression He enjoyed Himself very much. He stuck around until the painting was well underway and then told me I could carry on without Him, and left. Then when He returned days later to view the final result, I got the feeling He was going to show it to Satan and go: you think your portrait is cool? Look at MINE! You know, rib Him like a brother would do.

Before this I'd made several preliminary sketches of His portrait and a couple false starts, but truly, was kind of at a loss as to what exactly to do....I hadn't met Him before, felt uncertain and shy, kind of like: maybe I'm presumptuous. Hesitant and so I'd put off doing His. So I think maybe this is why He came blasting in that evening (right as I closed Set's file for the day) saying: 'Oh good! You're free! We can start mine now!” His energy is very powerful. Satan's was also, but felt quite different. Cool, calm and soothing, while Enlil's felt very fiery and uhm...whats a good word? Energetic, lively, charged.

I really did enjoy my time with Him. Hes a really direct, hands on, forceful God, a powerful assertive personality and actually very nice. At least, I found Him to be so. I think maybe I fell a little in love with Him. I think I got to know Him just a little bit and now feel if I ever need Him, I would not feel hesitation to approach Him. Hes majestic and noble. If you are fortunate to have Him as a Guardian Demon, you are a very special SS. I don't think He takes on just anybody.

Well, I suppose none of the Gods do. But you know what I mean. Among the Gods, Hes right up there next to Satan Himself. Thats no small thing.

Hail Enlil! Beelzebub!

PS: Ghost, I think if you want to say that to Andras, you could just meditate again on His portrait, and when you feel Him, tell Him. You don't need me to tell Him. He'll hear you.

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:21 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Another of the God Powers of Hell: Enlil.

I know I've posted about this on my other thread but I just want to say once more that out of all the Gods, Enlil was the most present and very hands on with His portrait, telling me what to search and pointing out references to work from. With His help it took maybe an hour to find everything I would need to begin the actual portrait. Now the thing is, when I wasn't making a good connection I could spend an entire day looking for just one correct reference, and find nothing. In contrast, with Enlil I found many in an incredibly short space of time. He'd tell me what to search, point out the correct image, tell me to save it, now search this: give me something else to input and search and again point out the one I was to use. So that process went very quickly. He was really into it. I got the impression He enjoyed Himself very much. He stuck around until the painting was well underway and then told me I could carry on without Him, and left. Then when He returned days later to view the final result, I got the feeling He was going to show it to Satan and go: you think your portrait is cool? Look at MINE! You know, rib Him like a brother would do.

Before this I'd made several preliminary sketches of His portrait and a couple false starts, but truly, was kind of at a loss as to what exactly to do....I hadn't met Him before, felt uncertain and shy, kind of like: maybe I'm presumptuous. Hesitant and so I'd put off doing His. So I think maybe this is why He came blasting in that evening (right as I closed Set's file for the day) saying: 'Oh good! You're free! We can start mine now!” His energy is very powerful. Satan's was also, but felt quite different. Cool, calm and soothing, while Enlil's felt very fiery and uhm...whats a good word? Energetic, lively, charged.

I really did enjoy my time with Him. Hes a really direct, hands on, forceful God, a powerful assertive personality and actually very nice. At least, I found Him to be so. I think maybe I fell a little in love with Him. I think I got to know Him just a little bit and now feel if I ever need Him, I would not feel hesitation to approach Him. Hes majestic and noble. If you are fortunate to have Him as a Guardian Demon, you are a very special SS. I don't think He takes on just anybody.

Well, I suppose none of the Gods do. But you know what I mean. Among the Gods, Hes right up there next to Satan Himself. Thats no small thing.

Hail Enlil! Beelzebub!

PS: Ghost, I think if you want to say that to Andras, you could just meditate again on His portrait, and when you feel Him, tell Him. You don't need me to tell Him. He'll hear you.

This is really awesome!!! Thank you Zola! :)

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:03 pm

Thanks Zola for sharing this, he really is direct when he has to tell you something, I remember this past summer when I had a difficult time and I felt overwhelmed and his voice resonated in my mind CALM DOWN! and he told me precisely what I had to do and how to do it.

Hail Baal Enlil!
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Hail Gomory!

Apprentice

Postby Apprentice » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:27 am

Damn, this is great news! :twisted:
Big respect to you, Zola, for walking the path and creating awesome art. You have accomplished a work of greatness and the most important thing is that it clicks with many comrades here.

You are not alone! I'm sure there are many others here (myself included) fighting depression, wanting to bring something substantial and meaningful to the SS table. I'm quite impatient, trying to figure out my role in the vast army of Satan.

During my years I have felt that I'd like to learn Tarot. When it came to buying the cards, I always hesitated because they all felt fake, misleading and alien. So I actually never bought a deck.

It seems that now there will be a package worth waiting for!

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:09 am

Thanks Apprentice.
I have felt very depressed these last few weeks. This could be just the letdown that one feels after pouring yourself into a big project. when its over many artists feel this big letdown. Its quite normal. Could be nothing more than that.

Just a few portrait updates:

I absolutely love this one of Belial.

Set

Adolf Hitler

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:19 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Thanks Apprentice.
I have felt very depressed these last few weeks. This could be just the letdown that one feels after pouring yourself into a big project. when its over many artists feel this big letdown. Its quite normal. Could be nothing more than that.

Set

Adolf Hitler

I know how you feel Zola!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how Lord Set's portrait turned out!!! I can't stop watching it whenever I stumble upon it.

One question, what does that symbol mean in Our Fhurer's portrait? Top Left Corner.

Jihiji12

Postby Jihiji12 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:24 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Thanks Apprentice.

Set

Adolf Hitler

Hey zola Im starting this blog to help inform people of the gods, their true form, all that stuff and i was wondering if it would be okay to use some of your portraits? I will give you full credit obviously and link this forum topic in each and every post. Really good job btw i love Belial and Set's

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:53 am

HI Jihiji12,
Sure, no problem. Thanks for asking. :)
If you go to my other thread,
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233
You'll see a lot more details of other portraits. You can use them too if you like.

Scion of Atlantis

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:39 am

FlamingRedRose666 wrote:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how Lord Set's portrait turned out!!! I can't stop watching it whenever I stumble upon it.

One question, what does that symbol mean in Our Fhurer's portrait? Top Left Corner.

It may very well be his sigil. The symbol looks like a fusion of the letters in the name "Adolf", especially if you look at it sideways, you can notice the A, D surrounding the A, a small o, and an F and L.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:01 pm

Scion of Atlantis wrote:
FlamingRedRose666 wrote:

It may very well be his sigil. The symbol looks like a fusion of the letters in the name "Adolf", especially if you look at it sideways, you can notice the A, D surrounding the A, a small o, and an F and L.

Interesting.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:54 am

jihiji12, can I get an e-mail for you? I'd like to speak to you first before you use my work. Thanks.

FLW

Postby FLW » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:56 am

Zola, I love your images of Isis and Adolf <3
As a side note, one of my friends has told me that you got Enlil spot on too :)

Jihiji12

Postby Jihiji12 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:21 am

zolaluckystar wrote:jihiji12, can I get an e-mail for you? I'd like to speak to you first before you use my work. Thanks.

Sorry zola I'm just seeing these now. Of course my email is [email protected]

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:07 am

Thank you FLW
I also heard from a brother SS who knows Enlil very well as He is his GD...that it was spot on. Very good to hear from another brother that it is accurate. Thank you.

SdD

Postby SdD » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:32 pm

would you like…

Bune… Bune…Bune…
Aguares e Morax too

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dypet Rod eu tentei pedir dscps p/ Aguares, sobre aquilo pq me considero culpado… mas…
RTR Final pt vPintável

Heil!!!!