The SS Tarot

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

zolaluckystar

The SS Tarot

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Hi everyone!

I began creating Portraits of The Gods July 2015 right after the Summer Solstice.

I've shared some details of these portraits but......the Gods had a specific purpose for them that I was not to speak of in public: their purpose.

I've kept the secret. But now I'm allowed to tell :)

I was asked to create a Tool for the Gods.

I was asked to create a Satanic Tarot featuring their Portraits.

I used to think this began because I wanted a picture of Andras. I'd painted His portrait, printed it out, carried it everywhere. He said: “I think you should paint ALL of us.” I said I don't know....thats a LOT of paintings...I don't know if I can do that! He said: “I know its a big job, but you can do it! Paint us, use the Portraits to create a Satanic Tarot!”

HPS Maxine has written how our Guardian Demons will approach other Gods on our behalf. Andras did this for me. He approached many other Gods, some of whom decided to get on board with us, to help and protect. They said I'd need it. There were many times I wondered if I would ever finish....it felt like trying to climb a mountain alone on my hands and knees, in the teeth of a gale pushing against me, trying to make me lie down and quit. The attacks were so many. The enemy really didn't want this done. The Demons reassured me: “We know you can do this. Fight. Don't give up!”

In honour of Father Satan on His day, I get to announce at last: the SS Tarot is finished!

This is my Yule gift for Satan, the Gods, my fellow SS and to the people its meant to reach, people still without. A picture can tell a thousand words, transcend language and speak to the Soul. This is the decks purpose. A visual counter to the negative images of Satan and the Demons, the enemy's work. Depicting the Demons as disgusting in order to frighten people away from them and from Father. Words alone couldn't undo this denigration. We had to fight fire with fire. The Gods needed an artist. People will see them as the beautiful Beings they truly are and Remember Them. Their images will be literally put into peoples hands. I was told this is very important to the Powers of Hell. The decks will channel energy to the Gods and away from the egregore.

Several people I know found their Guardian Demons through the portraits. They felt its power. They looked at the right Demon and they 'knew' them. This is its purpose.

Because the cards as assigned on the JoS site, have no major arcana and in some cases three Demons sharing a card, I was obliged to shift them about, to fill all the slots. The Gods helped, suggesting: “I'll take that one.” or: “Put me over there.” This process took three years. I began with the ones I knew for sure where they were to go and trusted the others would reveal themselves in due time, and thats what happened. I couldn't have done this without their help.

This project was the longest and hardest ever attempted for me! I used to think it began with Andras's portrait. In fact it began earlier. At the time I'd not understood why I felt such urgency. I was totally driven. I worked hard, pulled countless all nighters. I didn't understand except I felt in my guts this was important and I must do it. I built and painted many, many landscapes; these ended up becoming backdrops for the Portraits. I worked hard to teach myself photoshop. That first Portrait.....of Andras....I reached a new plateau of ability with His Portrait. I was finally ready for the main event, the Portraits.

This happened many times, suddenly able to do things I simply didn't have the skill to do before. It happened with Enlil, with Sargatanas, with Astarte, with Utu, with many others. I remember I was exhausted, feeling overwhelmed one night and I'd said (speaking of this process); “Where does it end?” Andras answered: “It goes until you become the Best of the Best. You're a Satanist. You have to set the example.”

The Gods didn't tell me until the very end that in fact, Satan tapped me for the job 7 years ago; He always knew I would come through and deliver. This was very humbling to learn. I had no idea! He believed in me, gave me a chance to do something special just for Him, that took everything I had to do. It's an honour, a privilege.

The day I finished the last Portrait, my Guardian Demons told me: “We are so very, VERY pleased! We knew you would do it!” Satan also let me know He's pleased. It was an emotional ending to the project for me.

I've ordered a deck for myself. I have to physically check it to be certain it prints ok and there are no issues. Until I can do this final check I won't release it, I want people to get a top quality product. I'm waiting for it to arrive as I write!

As soon as it does and I've determined its 100%, I'll turn my site on and it will go 'live' worldwide. You'll be able to order a deck for yourself, if you should wish to do so.

I'll supply a link to it here. I tried so hard to have the link available for today; however, events beyond my control dictated otherwise. But the main objective is realized. It's done.

I'm grateful I was given the opportunity to do this job for the Gods, and so grateful to finish! Thank you very, very much to the SS who kept encouraging me to keep painting over these years. You know who you are :)

Happy Yule to Everyone! I wish the very best, a happy and prosperous New Year
and Many Satanic Blessings to you all

In thankfulness

Hail Satan, thank you for believing in me when I couldn't
Hail Andras, my Love, Inspiration and Most Beloved GD
Hail Saurashtra, my Project Manager/Task Master, My Guardian, I love you
Hail Horus, thank you for your encouragement and wise words
Hail Nepthys, for being the first Goddess who gave me a shot
Hail to Enlil, for pushing me beyond what I thought I could do
Hail to Astarte, it was so nice to see you again. When I saw you I remembered you.

Hail to all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

Dypet Rod

Re: The SS Tarot

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:57 pm

Wow!!

I wasn't expecting this! It was exactly what I asked you recently, and you've been working on it it all along!

This is amazing to hear :D I'm very happy with this. I'm excited to see what it looks like, and to order one for myself as soons as it's available. Thank you so much, Zola. You are amazing.

May the Gods bless you forever.

Hail Satan!!
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:12 pm

You're making us all filled with joy Zola ! Thank you so much !

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:15 pm

This is incredible :0 thank you so much for this gift Sister. I am looking forward getting one myself and be able to not only enjoy your beautiful artwork but seeing our beyond amazing and beautiful gods every time I use it.... or just pull the cards out to admire then XD

Thank you again! And thank the gods for suggesting this and supporting you along the way. This will be the second beautiful Yule gift for me that has to do with Spiritual Satanism. Both are thanks to two very hard working SS who devote time to help our side out in their respected fields.

Happy Yule and many Satanic Blessings to you Sister and all my Brothers and Sisters in Spiritual Satanism.

HAIL SATAN
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ravenignis666

Postby Ravenignis666 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:19 pm

I just want to say that you are so amazing and a beautiful soul you can see it in everything you do and create. I want to thank you for all the amazing art and wonderful project you produce I cant wait to see these tarot cards and I know they will be simply amazing too. I look forward to seeing them and I will so be getting some for myself.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:17 am

SdD wrote:Dypet Rod conseguimos :P :D rsrs

Conseguimos :D eu estou maravilhado com a notícia.

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:25 am

This is amazing!!!

You brought me to tears, thank you!!!!

You're amazingly epic Zola!!!!!!! I'm proud to be your sis! :D

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

magus.immortalis

Postby magus.immortalis » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:42 am

Speaking for myself, I know that I seek unceasingly because my soul and eyes are hungry for any positive, true, beautiful depictions of the Gods and Goddesses of Hell. I look forward to ordering this SS Tarot deck when it's ready.

I also love reading your writing. The writing, like the artwork, is expressed clearly and poetically. I thank you for putting in all this work and time into your art and sharing it with us here, while also taking the time to write, express and explain everything. The writing and the artwork go hand in hand to me. Reading inspiring words and seeing wonderful art really feeds my soul; filling in the void.

I met another one of my Guardians through the art you shared in the forums. I wondered why their portrait jumped out at me, and I could feel their energy through their facial expressions and in their eyes. It took me quite some time to figure out that they were connecting with me. Today I got to talk to them because they came to me! I have you to thank for that! :)

May Satan and the Gods and Goddesses of Hell bless you always.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:58 am

Oh yes, dypet! I was like Gods damn, this man is outing me!
But it was time.

Heres a Portrait. In its entirety.

And who more fitting, than the God who asked me to do this in the first place:

Andras

I love you

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:30 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Oh yes, dypet! I was like Gods damn, this man is outing me!
But it was time.

Andras

I love you

This is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

NinRick

Postby NinRick » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:33 am

Ohh WOW GOOD JOB, I am sooo grateful! Thank you, Thank you AND THANK YOU!
YOU ACCOMPLISHED THE BIGGEST THING AN ARTIST EVER HAS! YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON WHO PAINTED ALL GODS OF HELL AND SATAN!!! wow! You are so selfless... you are really a SATANIST who sets the EXAMPLE!
I am proud of you!

HAIL ALL GODS OF HELL AND SATAN!
MAY YOU FILL THIS WORLD WITH LIGHT AND SHOW EVERYONE WHO ARE THE REAL GODS!
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4B3u9 ... Lf8aK4fUQQ

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:35 am

But it was time.

Andras

I love you

Haha xD the amazement I'm feeling from this happening will take long to cease, I tell you. It's like either the Gods place the right thoughts in our minds at the right time, or my intuition is damn stronger than I think, haha.

Congratulations, Zola. This one is even more astounding than the detail you had posted. Andras looks indeed splendid.
Are all the portraits you had posted on your other topic just details?

NinRick

Postby NinRick » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:41 am

But it was time.

Andras

I love you

Stunning, magnificent! Like Sinistra said you brought us Joy and most importantly you brought Satan joy and all Gods of Hell!
#JoyOfSatan
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4B3u9 ... Lf8aK4fUQQ

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:00 am

:D
I wish I could explain to you what I want to say! Perfect!
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
MANY books, articles, and videos to help you!

Weassel wrote:Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:19 am

"Are all the portraits you had posted on your other topic just details?"

Yes.

"I met another one of my Guardians through the art you shared in the forums. I wondered why their portrait jumped out at me, and I could feel their energy through their facial expressions and in their eyes. It took me quite some time to figure out that they were connecting with me. Today I got to talk to them because they came to me! I have you to thank for that! :)"

Wow. This is awesome! I'm so happy to hear! It gives me so much joy to hear, you don't know! All the sleepless nights, were not wasted.

Hail Satan!

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:25 am

Incredible! this I did not expect, I'll have to dust off my paypal account that I want to make several SS purchases ;)
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote::D
I wish I could explain to you what I want to say! Perfect!

Same. I've wanted to say something since yesterday when I saw your post, but I can't think of any word or sentence that would say what I mean.. properly.

You truly are a good artist. The portraits are amazing.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:39 pm

Looking forward to see each and every full portrait :)

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:27 pm

I had a totally different idea for the box cover but Horus came in one day and He told me: "I'll be representing."
Well, I couldn't argue. I did what He told me to do. And I have to say its way better than what I'd originally concieved of.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:07 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:I had a totally different idea for the box cover but Horus came in one day and He told me: "I'll be representing."
Well, I couldn't argue. I did what He told me to do. And I have to say its way better than what I'd originally concieved of.

So this will be the cover of our Satanic Tarot. Excellent :) The full portraits are really a totally different thing. I'm excited to see Agares' full portrait, too.

I wonder which Arcanum Horus is representing here.

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:45 am

zolaluckystar wrote:I had a totally different idea for the box cover but Horus came in one day and He told me: "I'll be representing."

This is so epic!!!! :mrgreen: :D

I'm so excited for when I get to see Lord Phenex's and Lord Hael's portraits!!!! :mrgreen: :D ❤❤❤❤❤

You're amazing Zola!!!! We love you and appreciate every bit of what you are doing!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D ❤❤❤❤❤

Dame der Nacht
Location: No secretariado do Inferno ✠ 卐 ♆ ⛧ Salve nossa Raça Branca! DEATH TO ALL JEWS!

Postby Dame der Nacht » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:12 pm

Thank you for sharing this wonderful work with us. I look forward to seeing that this beautiful deck is soon available to us.

It would be very good to place a watermark above the image online to ensure its art and source.

Sorry about my english.

Hail Father Satan and Hail our Gods of Hell
Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Bastet! Hail Anúbis! Hail Hades! Hail Hitler! H4! Hail Goebbels!
RÁDIO I LOVE SATAN
Alegria de Satan no jewtube
O Exorcista Comentado E EXPOSTO
RTR FINAL!

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:52 am

"I wonder which Arcanum Horus is representing here".

Horus is representing for The Moon, in the Major Arcana.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:04 am

zolaluckystar wrote:"I wonder which Arcanum Horus is representing here".

Oh I see, thank you for clarifying Zola.
I thought we would only know it when the whole deck was released.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:06 am

zolaluckystar wrote:"I wonder which Arcanum Horus is representing here".

Could you give us the whole list of the Major Arcana ?

victory666

Postby victory666 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:11 pm

Hi Zolaluckystar,
Father has greatly blessed you with a wonderful talent. Looking forward to purchasing a deck of the SS Tarot cards soon.
Was wondering if the deck will come with a guide on how to use the cards, or is their a guide online somewhere that I can purchase that you would recommend. I'm new to this study of tarot reading. Thanks for your hard work.
Hail Father Satan and the Guardian Demons.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:12 pm

Thank you very much Victory666. I really appreciate that.
In light of your request and Sinistra's, I'm transcribing some of my notes (which are all handwritten in a black book - so I have to type everything and I type slow) on the Major Arcana with the Gods names for each one plus including the meanings of each card. Might take a couple days to do though. Did I mention I can't type very fast? I warn you its going to be a big ass post.

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:07 pm

I'm eager as ever to purchase this deck as soon as possible. I am incredibly drawn to and in awe of Andras'; he's just absolutely beautiful. I'm happy for this to be done considering the rotten depictions of our beloved gods from the enemy.

I look forward to a link for purchase. You've done an incredible service and I honestly can't even express on behalf of the gods themselves as the mere individual I am on just how important this actually is. I can see this being around for many, many generations to come and for them to be of utmost popularity when the whole of humanity finally wakes up.

Thank you.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:01 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:I can see this being around for many, many generations to come and for them to be of utmost popularity when the whole of humanity finally wakes up.

Very good point. It's in this and in many other ways that we are as a whole slowly reconstructing the original culture of Satan and of our true Gods on earth, bringing back things the enemy has removed and destroyed, and we in this generation now have the honor to be the first ones to witness this, we're enjoying these blessed creations firsthand and we're part of the generation responsible for taking the first step in restoring the kingdom of the Gods on earth. I wouldn't like to be anywhere else. This is gold. Hail Satan!!

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:25 pm

Can I tell you all something? Please don't judge me too harshly for saying this. Don't despise me for being weak. I just feel like I want to get this off my chest.

I've tried all my life to make something of myself and of my art. I worked very hard on trying to make art and make a living from it but it always came to nothing. I would fail and be forced to get a 'real' job. But, I just couldn't be a good wage slave and always, the jobs failed and I'd be back sitting in the park making jewellery and trying to sell it, or making paintings, whatever I could think of, trying to get my work into stores to sell it, trying again. Over the years I've tried and failed and tried and failed. I thought I must be cursed. I spent over ten years working hard on dream recall, lucid dreaming and astral projecting because it was a way to escape from my misery and see a bigger reality than my poverty. I made a serious effort once to drink myself to death. For six weeks thats all I did. Drink till I passed out then when I woke up drink more. Till one day I woke up and thought: This sucks. I'm done with this. I tried to overdose on pills. I almost died, but I lived instead. I did crazy shit, like I went to throw myself under a train in the middle of the night. This big ass train is thundering past and I'm inching myself up to it, getting closer and closer and closer...but then, right at the moment I was about to throw myself under it, a hand caught me and snatched me back. Two gorgeous men stood there, glaring at me saying: What the HELL do you think you're doing?!? I suffer insomnia and right before I found Father was having such horrific nightmares I was afraid to sleep. I wanted to kill myself. I tried many times over the years but always survived, while others around me tried and died and I used to wonder: Why the fuck are you spared? Then I found Satan.

Not long after I Dedicated Andras suggested I create this Satanic Tarot for the Gods. So I began that. And over the last three and a half years, I've battled to finish, through psychic attacks and literal attempts on my life. And often along the way the thought would strike: You should kill yourself. You're worthless. Nobody will want to see this deck, your work is garbage, you should be dead.

But I always told myself: You can go jump off that bridge AFTER you finish this job. You can die after. The deck became my lifeline. When the urge would strike I'd go work on it instead, do void on it, till the feeling went away. Can you understand what I'm trying to say? It gave me a purpose. There was one point where I really thought I would never finish, and fail, as I've seemingly failed so many times before. And this threw me into a black depression. I spent a month in bed, I starved myself. And then I drag myself back to the job and force myself to go on. Because this was about far more than just creating a Tarot Deck for Father and the Gods – important enough as this was to me - it was about for once, just once in my miserable life, I'm going to actually finish something and its going to be GREAT. To prove to myself you are NOT a nothing, with nothing to bring to the table.

So, actually finishing, was a huge personal achievement. And then today....I was feeling like that again just now and I thought, well...I'll be free to go soon. But the Gods tell me: “Uh Uh. Sorry! Your work has only just begun, Sister!”

The JoS saved my life. Satan saved my life. Theres a huge hole in my heart though. I'm damaged goods. The real problem is I have to learn to love myself. And I honestly don't know if this will ever be possible. But I want you to know I'm going to keep trying. And when the feeling hits, I'll keep on telling myself: Sure, you can do that...AFTER you finish the job.

Except the catch is, you see, the job never ends.
Andras threw me that lifeline.
Satan threw me that lifeline.
HPS Maxine threw me that lifeline.

And I'm really grateful for that.

Because as much as I sometimes feel like I wish I were dead?
I think......deep down in there, what I really want......is to LIVE.

Thanks for listening.

Ravenignis666

Postby Ravenignis666 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:04 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Can I tell you all something? Please don't judge me too harshly for saying this. Don't despise me for being weak. I just feel like I want to get this off my chest.

I've tried all my life to make something of myself and of my art. I worked very hard on trying to make art and make a living from it but it always came to nothing. I would fail and be forced to get a 'real' job. But, I just couldn't be a good wage slave and always, the jobs failed and I'd be back sitting in the park making jewellery and trying to sell it, or making paintings, whatever I could think of, trying to get my work into stores to sell it, trying again. Over the years I've tried and failed and tried and failed. I thought I must be cursed. I spent over ten years working hard on dream recall, lucid dreaming and astral projecting because it was a way to escape from my misery and see a bigger reality than my poverty. I made a serious effort once to drink myself to death. For six weeks thats all I did. Drink till I passed out then when I woke up drink more. Till one day I woke up and thought: This sucks. I'm done with this. I tried to overdose on pills. I almost died, but I lived instead. I did crazy shit, like I went to throw myself under a train in the middle of the night. This big ass train is thundering past and I'm inching myself up to it, getting closer and closer and closer...but then, right at the moment I was about to throw myself under it, a hand caught me and snatched me back. Two gorgeous men stood there, glaring at me saying: What the HELL do you think you're doing?!? I suffer insomnia and right before I found Father was having such horrific nightmares I was afraid to sleep. I wanted to kill myself. I tried many times over the years but always survived, while others around me tried and died and I used to wonder: Why the fuck are you spared? Then I found Satan.

Not long after I Dedicated Andras suggested I create this Satanic Tarot for the Gods. So I began that. And over the last three and a half years, I've battled to finish, through psychic attacks and literal attempts on my life. And often along the way the thought would strike: You should kill yourself. You're worthless. Nobody will want to see this deck, your work is garbage, you should be dead.

But I always told myself: You can go jump off that bridge AFTER you finish this job. You can die after. The deck became my lifeline. When the urge would strike I'd go work on it instead, do void on it, till the feeling went away. Can you understand what I'm trying to say? It gave me a purpose. There was one point where I really thought I would never finish, and fail, as I've seemingly failed so many times before. And this threw me into a black depression. I spent a month in bed, I starved myself. And then I drag myself back to the job and force myself to go on. Because this was about far more than just creating a Tarot Deck for Father and the Gods – important enough as this was to me - it was about for once, just once in my miserable life, I'm going to actually finish something and its going to be GREAT. To prove to myself you are NOT a nothing, with nothing to bring to the table.

So, actually finishing, was a huge personal achievement. And then today....I was feeling like that again just now and I thought, well...I'll be free to go soon. But the Gods tell me: “Uh Uh. Sorry! Your work has only just begun, Sister!”

The JoS saved my life. Satan saved my life. Theres a huge hole in my heart though. I'm damaged goods. The real problem is I have to learn to love myself. And I honestly don't know if this will ever be possible. But I want you to know I'm going to keep trying. And when the feeling hits, I'll keep on telling myself: Sure, you can do that...AFTER you finish the job.

Thanks for listening.

It takes real courage to see through the darkness and keep going even though we feel like shit and and the world within is a mess. Even through all the negative feelings and experiences in your life you still bring beauty not only in fort of yourself and the gods but to all of us here and I think you. I know when I'm struggling and having a hard time feeling like a failure I come here and look through your beautiful artwork to see the light in my own darkness. I hope someday you can see that beauty within yourself because I can see it, the beauty within your soul in your artwork. Is it weird that I want to tell you I love you and it brings me to tears. so zolaluckystar I love you to one daughter in Satan to another.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:08 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Can I tell you all something? Please don't judge me too harshly for saying this. Don't despise me for being weak. I just feel like I want to get this off my chest.

Thanks for listening.

Of course I myself won't judge you for this because I don't know you quite well and we all walk our own personal path and have had/still have our own personal struggles, but I really didn't expect such things from a person as lively and cheerful as you. It's no wonder you have such a powerful Guardian taking care of you. I believe our guardians choose us based exactly upon what we need the most.
Regardless of the sad parts in this story, it's definitely great to know that this working gave you a purpose and kept you determined to keep living, and bringing the best out of yourself. It's really touching. Thank you for sharing, Zola. May your works for Satan and the Gods help you get to love yourself more with each time, because they are sure getting other Satanists to love you more with each time. You are one of the most inspiring, captivating and surprising members in our community. May the Gods bless you forever.

Hial Satan!!

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:02 am

zolaluckystar wrote:----

We all have our stories, but one thing I noticed about those of us who are strong with Satan is that no matter what, no matter how we feel, what we think will happen in the end, or what we 'want' to do, we endure and continue surviving somehow.

Your situation is different than mine, but the mental anguish and suffering was still there. I won't go into detail about my past because I keep my cards close to my chest like that, but after all of it, after everything, I still honestly think to myself "I can't believe I'm still alive..... I can't believe I survived all of those years of torment." because it was honestly sanity-destroying stuff that no amount of 'counseling' helped me with and no amount of 'crisis worker' could fix, I was absolutely mentally crippled in so many ways. But I persevered and everything has gotten better for me as of this years August, 4 months ago.

I just wanted you to know that you're not alone as a SS when it comes to suffering in our past. And yes, it does get better. Personally I've kind of turned into a jaded and harsh prick on my end, haha, but you show much more potential in a vibrant purpose here in spite of everything you've gone through.

We are warriors. Endurance and survival is ingrained in our soul. The universe can try as it might but we will continue to get back up every single time and fight even when we feel like it's impossible.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:37 am

Thanks for listening.

It’s not you Zola, it’s this shitty society we’re in, don’t blame yourself for not being able to blend in this disgusting parassitic kiked out greedy materialistic society.

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:43 am

Thanks for listening.

Zola honestly I dont even know if you want to hear/read my reply but..

I am not sure what to say but I would pull you close and hug you.
You are my Sister in SS, and despite it all.. (not sure what to say here Im at a serious lack of words).

I want to become a pillar, someone that stands firm and does not bend nor break yet is as flexible like running water. Despite being yelled at and random people taking a piss on me thinking they can say or do whatever the heck they want.

I also feel the need to say sorry that I couldn't be what I had or needed to be. And maybe I say that more to myself than to anyone else.

I was broken. I have been at my end. I understand a bit better the things about myself now and I am sure you've become wiser yourself. But I am most definetily not there yet.
I only see in you the potential to grow, to heal or at least find peace with what you are struggling with.
Never give up.
These things take time but never give up and go at your own pace. That is needed too.

But I also want you to know that if you ever feel the need to talk about anything (even if you want to yell at me for something) I am alright with that and you can email me.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:18 am

Aquarius wrote:

Thanks for listening.

It’s not you Zola, it’s this shitty society we’re in, don’t blame yourself for not being able to blend in this disgusting parassitic kiked out greedy materialistic society.
*hugs you tight*

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:40 am

So this is from my black book:

Before I began I wrote down my feelings on WHY I wanted to do this Tarot:

The Spiritual Satanist's Tarot
Portraits of the Gods
Dedication

The original authors of the tarot were Thoth and Satan/Lucifer. Thoth, the True Father of Healing and Satan, whose name means eternal, Infinite and never ending TRUTH. Lucifer, meaning Light Bringer.

Knowledge is illumination. Knowledge which spreads, SAVES.

The enemy of gentile humanity call Satan “Adversary” for they oppose the attainment of knowledge and thus spiritual power and freedom for the majority of humanity who are currently physical/spiritual slaves and a food/energy source for the enemy alien agenda and control system.

Satan is Humanity's Champion who opposes this oppression. The truth is Satan loves Humanity.
He is not and never was 'evil' nor 'the devil'. To name Him as such is blasphemy and a terrible LIE. Current Tarot decks that depict Him as such are curses aimed at Him. Engineered by the enemy. It is my task to redress this.

The other Pagan Gods have also been Demonized; depicted as monsters in enemy grimoires. The collection of art contained within this deck will provide a truthful reflection, thus restoring to the Gods their honour, dignity and the good name that is so rightfully theirs.

People are longing, people are searching. They will know it when they see it. Peoples souls will recognize the Gods, their attention and love/energy sent to them, and thus shunted away from the egrigore. This deck is meant to educate the sadly misinformed, that they may be re-introduced to these most wonderful beings who connect to and represent for the major and minor arcana.

The tarot is actually the original spiritual paganist's picture book and was meant to guide and teach, just as the Gods themselves do. The number of cards – 78 – is a spiritual allegory for obtaining the magnum Opus, the ultimate working of craft, making soul immortal in body.

There IS a One True God. And it is NOT the one in your bible:

“Wherefore I am He that men come with their rightful worship,
Not the false gods of their books, wrongly written
Knowing this who dares deny?
Knowing this who fails to worship?
Knowing this, who dares worship the false gods of the koran and bible?

It is my joy to be chosen for this labor of love
To be the dedicated mind, heart and hands that produce this Work.
In Your name and on Your Behalf
All Honor and Glory to you, Father
Now and Forever.
This is my letter of love.

July 29 2015 9:35 PM

Major Arcana

1 The Magician – A Satanist
2 The High Priestess – Mastema
3 The Empress – Lilith
4 The Emperor – Satan
5 The High Priest – Lucifurge Rofocal
6 The Lovers – Set and Nephthys
7 The Chariot – Khepu
8 Justice – Maat
9 The Hermit – Vine
10 Wheel of Fortune – Astrological Wheel
11 Strength – Sekhet
12 Hanged Man – Osiris
13 Death – Anubis
14 Temperance – Andramelech
15 The Devil – YHVH
16 The Tower – Enlil
17 The Star – Nephthys
18 The Moon – Horus
19 The Sun – Saurashtra/Sorath
20 Judgement – Adolf
21 The World – World Tree/Magnum Opus
22 The Fool – An Xian/Muslim

1: The Magician - The counter to the fool card which depicts the slavery of the created religious programs. As opposed to someone who voluntarily chains themselves, The Magician is someone who has advanced their soul and become powerful. A regal figure, powerful, graceful, confident - able to make things happen, move mountains. The Magician Tarot card meaning deals with the ability to utilize every resource we have available to us. The power of the Soul. The Magician has absolute power over all circumstances. The Magician is in control of his own thoughts (why we do void), therefore the ruler of reality. This card is symbolic of the goal of a Spiritual Satanist, to become as a God. It was felt that I had to include ourselves in this deck, because this is about us too, as progeny of the Gods and our goal; to become as a God. Satan has made it an imperative rule that everyone shall refrain from worshipping all gods. WE become as Gods.

2: The High Priestess. Highly ranking, respected and most powerful Goddess. This card is an indication that we are in communication with the unseen forces. Our ability to access this energy is a great responsibility. We understand we have the potential to be powerful and psychic, like the Priestess. We know as SS that only those who are loyal to and dedicated to Satan are allowed to access the gifts of psychic awareness/occult power. As He has stated: I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means.

3: The Empress. As the Mother Figure of the deck, This could be no other but Lilith, Satan's most beloved wife. This card is symbolizing love, abundance, nurturing, power. Venus as the astral ruler: Love, beauty, art, pleasure. Liberator and Patron of strong women, Goddess of womens rights and the freeing of sexual pleasure, exaltation of the feminine divine; Lilith rules the 'crown' chakra which she wears here symbolically as the Empress.

4: The Emperor. Satan rules the base chakra, symbolized by the Emperor. This is where Satan actually belongs in the Tarot. The Emperor is the Father Figure of the Tarot. Hes all powerful; in the material world He is the supreme ruler, has vast life experience and knowledge married to wisdom and a heart. He says: none have a right to interfere with my management of affairs.
Hes experienced, battle tested. A thoughtful, strategic ruler. Hes impossible to fool. Nothing slips by His scrutiny. As he says: To me truth and falsehood are known. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. He is the Master of His own making.

This is the role of the Father. This card is about looking to ones own inner strength and motivation. He is pictured with the raven, and His throne is black like the Raven because black refers to the transformation of the Soul, spiritual alchemy – the black before the dawn – positive change. Red is also symbolic of transformation and why it is also on his throne. Hes seated on a throne shaped like a pyramid missing its top to symbolize the uncompleted work on us, that the enemy interrupted. The words written in Sanskrit on the steps to the throne: I Was, Am Now And Shall Have No End.

5: The Heirophant is an interpolation of the enemy because it is symbolic of the role of the pope, of the enemy religious programs, that which stands between you and God. Historically, the Hierophant has spent his entire life (chosen as a child for religious purpose) studying the texts of many or a chosen branch of organized religion. This is a jew, a rabbi.

The Hierophant is the leader of a religious order - he guides the masses (goyim) in instruction and serves as a liaison between man and God. In fact, stands BETWEEN Gentiles and THEIR GOD. The Heirophant in this form in the regular Tarot deck is in fact, a curse upon Gentiles. It carries the subliminal message that we must only go through a fucking rabbi and worship the jew egrigore.

As we know, Satan is the One True God and there ARE no mediators in Spiritual Satanism. This card is in fact, the necessary and equally vital male compliment to the female force, The High Priestess. This joining of the two forces is a part of raising the serpent. I find it referenced here in this card and its relation to the High Priestess, and also in the lovers card.

He is really the High Priest. Lucifurge represents for this card. He assists those who are newly dedicated to Satanism. He is patient, polite, and soft spoken.

The High Priest is one who helps guide. He helps to point the way for newbies, but He does not stand between us and Father. We build our OWN relationships with Satan. This is exactly the role we see our Clergy playing here and now. This does not alter the meaning of the card in the sense of a reading. The usual interpretation for the card is taken to mean its a message for us to examine our belief systems, how we operate with these beliefs, how they effect our lives, but its meaning is now in a proper satanic perspective in respect to our beliefs.

6: The Lovers. This card is unique because its depicting TWO Gods, Set and Nephthys. They suggested they would represent for this one. I wondered why at first but upon reflection it felt appropriate as She is a healing Goddess, Goddess of death (death and life being two sides of the same coin – just as darkness is light turned inside out) and like Set of darkness. Darkness is transformation. The nigrido stage of the Magnum Opus. The dark before the dawn.

Life transformed into Godhead is ultimate transformation. For us, the lovers card thus, speaks to transformation and also it symbolizes the male/female energy, the healthy balance of the Sushumna nadi, Ida nadi and Pingala nadi, the three nadis that connect the base chakra to the crown. Sex is a big part of naturally cleaning and clearing the chakras, which helps us raise the serpent. It's Life Force. Sex is the primordial element, we need our bodies to advance.

Traditionally this card is associated with issues relating to trust, respect, devotion, commitment, compatibility and empathy. In fact, any time we enter a new relationship. It can symbolize the package deal. As in, it's a total package. And it's associated with healing.

7 The Chariot. Khepu/Cimeries. I gave this a lot of thought. And I was inspired to show an actual spaceship in part of His Portrait as a symbol/hint that our Gods are actually, literally from another world. Hes not driving the chariot, but descending from it.
Khepu bestows strength in spirit and confers much courage; he makes one heroic in battle, teaches literature and finds anything that is lost. He teaches grammar, logic, and rhetoric and is the patron of soldiers and military personnel. He represents for the Chariot, as the charioteers were all soldiers, fighters, gladiators.
The Chariot card is representative of tremendous skill, focus, balance and determination that is needed in order to accomplish the goal and win the 'battle'. It also asks you to consider approaching your issue from a different angle as this will often give a fresh perspective that may be the solution needed to overcome your obstacles.

8 Justice. Maat/Morax is portrayed here. Justice is truth in action. She is straightforward, no nonsense, means business. She takes no prisoners. Maat is the Goddess of truth, order, and justice. She is highly educated. She teaches astrology, astronomy, the liberal sciences, magical uses of stones and herbs, provides familiars....(phew)! Thats a lot of knowledge! And someone who's literally a justice like, on a supreme court, must possess patience, open-mindedness, courtesy, tact, courage, punctuality, firmness, understanding, compassion, humility and common sense. She is very respected among the other Demons. People who have these qualities are going to be very respected. She struck me as very cool, elegant and studied in manner and dress. Very regal. She has an air of authority about her, someone you'd want to mind your manners with. A highly respected elder.

The Justice card's prime message is that of accountability. Justice appears to us when we know we should do something and we're not doing it. Justice in a reading is pointing out there is a need to examine what we've done in the past, contemplate future actions - balance the equation – to take responsibility. The Gods are very responsible. They teach this: Responsibility to the responsible.
This card indicates there is no hiding, no excuses, no procrastination. Cut down the illusions and see the heart of a matter. This is not a negative thing, there is no judgement or disapproval inherent in this card. It simply exposes the facts. I wrote a poem; It's on the wall she stands beside, written in Sanskrit. It reads:

Justice
Truth in Action
Eternal Infinite
Mighty Light
Burning Flame
Unveil His Glory

Power
In Whom Great
Secrets Abide
And Burn
Truth Order Justice
I Uphold Thee

9 The Hermit. Vine represents here. Vine is the only Demon who can reveal the identity of other witches and sorcerers. He knows all secrets and can destroy enemies. He can defend the mage against the attacks of other sorcerers and witches. He knows and reveals the past, present and future. He discovers hidden things, causes storms, destroys walls, and builds towers.
Vine appears accompanied by a black lion. Vine is very thin and dark skinned. He has black wings and carries a gold staff. His black shoulder-length hair is straight with platinum blonde at the tips.
This card is about recognizing that each of our thoughts and actions is a brick we use to build our lives. We partake in the creation of our own reality. The Hermit has had to learn this lesson by means of distancing himself from the regular, routine world. By removing himself from the "normal" stream of societal thought, the Hermit is able to listen to the inner stirrings of his own intuition and act upon it.

Always in motion, your astrological chart is the blueprint of your Soul. If you understand your chart well, it can show you places where you might even be slated to die, and as a Satanist you are able to negate these bad planets and nullify 'karma'.
We're in charge of our lives, the consequences of our thoughts and deeds shape our lives.
However,The Wheel of Fortune card is representing those events in our lives that (apparently) come out of nowhere. Its related to good planets and the bad planets. Unexpected surprises, a promotion we weren't needing/wanting/requesting - an inheritance from a relative you didn't even know you had or a surprise visit from a friend you haven't thought about in years, for example. Its considered on the main an auspicious card. However its also a matter of perspective as sometimes what we might consider good or bad may not appear to be terribly great when it happens and yet down the road reveals itself to be a very good thing. An example that comes to mind right away is the people who missed the plane on 911. This is not considered a 'good' thing, to miss a plane and can be terribly upsetting as many of us can barely afford a ticket in the first place. So missing the plane is a big deal and not a very positive one. But imagine missing the plane, freaking out and then learning your plane was one of the ones that purportedly was driven into the twin towers.

This card is also about consequences. When it appears it can be an indication to consider your actions and how they are affecting others around you as for every action there are consequences; the concept that 'payback' can be wonderful but it can also be a real bitch.

11 Strength. Could be none other than Sekhet. Sekhet is a Lion Goddess known for her power. She is a warrior and honoured Goddess of war and battle. She was quite clear that this would be Her card. I know She's described as having dark skin. I gave Her looks great consideration and asked Her to help me. And it came to me clearly. Shes Aryan but deeply tanned. Which is how I depicted Her. Later on I discovered She is, in fact, one of Satan's Wives. Meaning, most definitely Aryan.

The strength card is not meaning simple literal physical strength. The typical image of the woman subduing the lion is doing so by inner strength because in fact the lion is an allegory for the beast that we all have within. That wild and uncontrolled savage part of ourselves that simply wants satisfaction and to be fed. It has great power if we can harness it. We tame the beast within in our practice. The power meditations, RTR and yoga. We tame and harness our wild strength and put it to work for us rather than allowing it to work against us. Its like when you begin to meditate. It'll resist like a wild bitch. So this card is telling us we may need some strength, but to keep in mind there are sometimes more effective ways to deal with things other than brute force.

12 Hanged Man. I'm aware that Odin is the God traditionally associated with this card. But Odin is another name for Satan. And Father is already occupying the Emperors slot. So it had to be another God. Osiris let me know He would take it. I had tentatively considered Him for a different position but He contacted me to say no, I'll take this one. Osiris is God of the underworld, death, and resurrection. He bestows stability, strength, and renewed power after death.

When this card appears it's asking us to consider giving up things/beliefs/attitudes/thoughts in our lives that do not serve us. By suspending ourselves (thoughts, actions, emotions) we gain perspective in order to identify the habits we cling to that hinder our progress. Sometimes also in a reading it can be indicative of a need to set aside our self centeredness to consider the needs of others around us. To take the bigger view. It's an indication that we may be "hung up" in our own distracting thoughts, we're complicating things, or we need to step away from something. This card delivers a message that now is the time to ease off from "doing" and simply be for awhile (meditate, turn within for the answer so that you can ACT, not REACT). When we struggle, fight, and insist on control - we are met with restriction and road-blocks every step of the way.

13 Death. Anubis represents here. Anubis is a giant. He appears to be between eight feet tall and is very well built. He has straight blonde hair to below his ears and tanned skin. Anubis is the jackal-headed God of the Dead. He assists in matters of the dead. He presides over funerals and can be summoned to protect anyone who has been recently deceased. He is a protector and guide for the souls of the dead.

The Death card speaks of a major conclusion in an area of our lives. Often when this card shows up in a reading it means the querent has had, or will have a change that is monumental - an ending of circumstances that were dragging on for far too long and the only way to make a clean break is to have a sharp ending. The key point to remember here is that where there is an ending, there is also a beginning.
The Death card exposes us to the inevitabilities in our lives. Everyone has heard the old adage "the only thing you can count on is death and taxes." The quote left out one other inevitable occurrence: Change. We can alway count on change. No matter how long we've been at our jobs, how long we've been married, or how long we've lived in one location - fact of the matter is that everything changes. We may remain in the same house all of our lives, but our lives will always change. Life is in constant motion and this is the irony of the Death card. Death is never the end - it is simply a motion in a different direction. And when one thing ends there is a new beginning.
Anubis has a white rose on His lapel. Representative of new beginnings. We take the thorns into consideration - with the promise of new hope, we may have to endure a few stinging thorns (painful ordeals) along the way. Such is the way of life.

This is a card that on the surface appears to be about balance. Its a subtle card. See the clear water, cleansing and cleaning our energies. Imagine diving into that water. The flow is the source of power. We connect to our source, find clarity, see what subtle adjustments we need to bring in healing, peace, to become 'connected'. Can also indicate a need for emotional stability, self love, even a commitment to sobriety. It can be indicative of new growth for one seeking to grow spiritually.
President of Satan's General Council, Supervisor of Satan's Wardrobe. Adramelech was God of the Avites. These were an ancient people who were brutally massacred to extinction by the Israelites under the direction of "Yaweh."
Adramelech is very tall with jet black hair. His hair is styled with bangs and to the shoulders as seen in many paintings in the Egyptian temples and pyramids. He has very piercing black eyes and an intense stare. He has fair skin. I felt that, having endured seeing such a horrible thing happen to His people, He would absolutely understand this card. I'm sure He had to experience a lot of Healing to find some peace after this horrible thing happened to His people. Hes very deep emotionally, very intense yet subtle, has a profound appreciation for beauty and the 'little' things in life. all qualities of this card. It resonated of Him for me.

15 The Devil – YHVH.
I knew that this card was NOT to have Satan on it. At that time I did not know yet where He was to be. I was asking Satan to please tell me what I should be doing for this card. Satan sent me a sign a few days later in the form of a sermon by HPS Maxine. She was actually speaking of something else and then in the middle of her sermon offhandedly threw in the following comment that leaped out at me as though Satan had her write it there so I'd see it and understand (which I believe is exactly what happened): “I also want to add here the 'Devil' card in the tarot with the number 15 (1+5=6, the number of slave labor) is NOT Satan, but Jewhova.” And I was like: THANK YOU!!!

When we pull the Devil card in a reading we've got some serious examining to do. We need to consider who or what is in charge of our lives. Or what is influencing in our lives. Something that is not helpful and is hateful. IE: This could be we're in danger of giving up our reason to our base wild nature (opposite meaning to Strength) but further, to me it can also be an indication of the enemy at work, influencing you or someone close to you. Psychic attack. Influence of the enemy.

16 The Tower. I could not see any other God who can fill this space but Enlil. It is, therefore, more probable that Baal-Zebub, “Lord of Flies” [which occurs only in a very late narrative, one which has a pronounced didactic tendency], is a contemptuous uneuphonic Jewish modification of the true name, which was probably Baal-Zebul, 'Lord of the High House.'"(The Tower) The Tower meaning in the tarot is change: total, sudden and complete annihilation/destruction. And not in a good way. Its like a bolt of lightning striking you down. Enlil was known for His ability to wreak his wrath against the enemies of His chosen ones, and I think this card/description suits Him best. Out of all the God Powers of Hell Hes the most powerful besides Satan Himself so, yeah I can't imagine that He'd be one to leave a single stone unturned. In India, lightening was considered a flash from the third eye of Shiva, symbolizing the light of truth and enlightenment. Another meaning for the Tower is its a call to awaken and take a good look at things we may have been blind to. Lightening is a powerful message of truth emanating from our highest source forcing us to conduct a reality check. the Tower card means serious business, and when change comes it will significantly alter the landscape of our lives.

Most people who have studied the occult know he is very close to Satan and they both go back to the "beginning of time" here on earth; Enlil and Enki. He is Father Satan's half-brother. Along with his brother Ea/Satan and Astaroth, he wound up in the grimoires as one of the Crowned princes of Hell and was labeled as "evil," as were our other Pagan Gods. Beelzebub is "Lord over all that Flies". Wherever he was worshipped, he was known as God of the weather and meteorology. He also controlled the airways when the Nephilim came to Earth. His name was perverted by the Hebrews to mean "Lord of the Flies." He is considered to be a gracious life-giving and life-sustaining God, taking care of his people, the beasts of the field, the fowls of heaven and the fishes of the sea. "Enlil [Beelzebub] is both a God of war and God of peace; a destroyer and protector, defender, restorer, upbuilder; inimical, hostile and most gracious."
To enjoy his blessings one must enter into the right relationship with him and Satan. He carries out and enforces Satan's decrees. I would add here that while He can be strict, He was very kind to me and understanding. Hes not just about kicking ass though He does it so well when its called for.

Beelzebub takes care of in-fighting between dedicated Satanists. Satan wants unity and Beelzebub enforces this. He can be very strict as Satan does not approve of dedicated Satanists cursing each other.
And again, His being very strict fits this card, as it too, means business.

17 The Star – Nephthys. I'm looking at the Placements, and asking: Who wants to step up for the Star? And my thoughts would invariably go to the wife of Set. Usually just as I was waking up. This went on and on. Every morning I'd wake up and I'd open up my black book and return to the Major Arcana and I'd ask the Gods: Is there someone who wants to represent for the Star? I'd think of Nephthys, and I'd hear: The Star! But this was early on in this procedure you see. And I was worried maybe I was imagining things, and so I kept going to bed and asking: Please give me an answer. Two weeks later, I'm still hearing: The Star! Nephthys! And now theres this sensation of amusement. And one day I woke up and thought: WHO is going to do The Star?!? And I heard in response: Nephthys! And FINALLY I clued in. She'd been telling me over and over for 2 weeks! But I hadn't been paying attention or maybe believing in myself that yes I'm really 'hearing' this. I had to laugh and say I'm sorry. I paid a lot more attention after that.

The Star Tarot card suggests serenity, assurance, hope. It's a message for us to take heart, be at peace and know that all is well. I thought She would appear on Her own Card, alone. But they wanted to appear together. That is, Herself with her husband, Set.

18 The Moon. Horus representing – our potential to realize our highest purpose/calling
represents us and our greatness or higher purpose/calling. Emerging from our primordial ignorance (this is not derogatory - we are simply unknowing of our divine potential), we start our journey of higher purpose, met with all manner of influences along the way. The moon, this celestial influence a source of intuitive clarity. This card is a message that, distracted by external influences that have taken us away from our core path we need to reflect upon our life and use our intuitive abilities to determine what best thoughts and actions to take to correct our course.
Purson [pronounced "person"] discovers hidden things and treasures, and discerns the past, present and future. He can read and reveal the thoughts of others and provide good familiars. He answers all questions. He is very fair and very youthful looking. He resembles Amon Ra, only he has softer features. He is attended by several other Demons. He is highly respected among the Demons and very high-ranking. He lit up my entire room with his energy when he appeared to me.

Knowing our past, present and future Horus tells us to LOOK at these things and to be honest with ourselves so that we can take stock and figure out what we need to do, from an intuitive standpoint, with honesty and without the veils. All questions can be answered, if we can set aside our self generated misery and look at the intuitive truth He brings.

19 The Sun – Saurashtra/Sorath.

Sorath rules the current of energy that deals with the "id", of the human psyche, altered states of consciousness, thought-forms, elementals, the unexplained, unexpected, and the unknown and miracles. Sorath is "The Closer", while Azazel is "The Opener". Sorath The Great God does not like everybody for he is the embodiment of the everlasting black burning Sun alit as night to an everlasting day. His number is seven, and he presides over the Thirteenth Sign of the Zodiac of which there exists only one, and his time is any when the Moon is void of course. He Rules from the North. 
The mind is very tricky, especially the part we magicians use. The god portion of the mind can do absolutely anything. Satan trusts his own, and no one else with this power. It will not activate for anyone, and if it does it will do so as a terrifying lesson to those who are without who attempt to harness this power. Sorath presides over the “closer part,” the "unknowable mind" current of energy and is the God over the energy emitted by every Sun in the Universe. He rules the center of magnetism and the factor of life for all, along with photogenes and solar power of all kinds. Sorath stated that all Suns in the Universe affect us, not only our own.

Where the moon may portray a subtle undercurrent of influence, there is no subtlety with the Sun Tarot card. The sun is pervasive in its power, blazing with its message of vitality, and its presence in our lives equates to life-giving energy.
The Sun is inevitable. We can always count on it to rise each morning. Even if we've had the most dark and despairing night we are able to derive confidence that this too shall pass when we see the sun lifting over the horizon.
When we pull the Sun card in a reading it is a very good sign. It means we've "struck gold." We've come to the other side of a long period of grief, mourning, or confusion. We've come to a point of clarity and understanding. We're receiving that opportunity that we've been dreaming about for such a long time.
This is a break through card. So often we go through the motions of our lives, wondering if we'll come out of the dark, curious if all our hard work is ever going to pay off. The Sun card is a clear message, that yes, indeed the proverbial flowers in the garden of life that we've painstakingly cared for are about to come in full bloom. When the vibrancy of the Sun card shines in a reading, everything is coming up roses.

Sorath/Saurashtra is such a powerful God and Hes been so amazingly helpful to me so many times. In very practical ways, yes absolutely. When I flew I asked Him to travel with me and He made sure I was fed and made my connections, He took care of every detail, He arranged everything. He really is the closer. The one who makes it all come together. He is the friend who, if you were planning a road trip, He'd be the person who arranges all the travel plans and the booking of rooms, who looks after all the details. He gets things done. He was my project Manager/Taskmaster and constantly reminded me to get back to work. He appeared when my life was literally in danger and at those times was like an unstoppable force, so incredibly powerful. Like once where I needed to leave a place and was refusing to listen and He barked at me: DO IT! NOW! Made me jump, I can tell you! I think there is a lesson for us in that. I think this is the real meaning of the card. The Sun is the Solar chakra from which our power comes from. And that is His cards meaning. Saurastra is really about us recognizing that we have to find our own personal power, I think, and to own it and leave behind the BS we have been saddled with. To choose to grow. He appeared to me once where the light He gave off was like He had a sun behind Him. And in the midst of that glory, He gave me a big smile. He is just freaking awesome.

20 Judgement – Adolf. Who else could be the Judgement Card, but the astounding man who gave so much, who was the most incredible leader, who could not be bought by the enemy, who has become a God, but Adolf Hitler. He who values integrity and personal honour above everything else, the finest ideals of what it means to be an SS. There could be no other God but Him, in this placement.

The Judgment card comes up in a reading when it is time to heed our highest calling. Hitler embodied these qualities, He gave of Himself unstintedly, for the Gods and for that higher calling. He is an inspiration that we look up to. When we are at a crossroads, and it is time to lift ourselves up and transform our lives, when we have to dig deep we should look to His example. He is a truly inspiring leader/example and God.

The Judgement card comes at a pivotal time when we must be honest with ourselves, judge what best action should be taken and rise up to the challenges to embrace our best life, as He did. It indicates that higher energies are in motion to assist us in living a new, fresh, wonderful life. We transform ourselves and move into a new way of living, just as our most beloved leader, our Fuhrer did. He provided the ultimate example of right thinking in action and demonstrated this for the world. Who better qualified to look up to here.

And more than that; there will come a time when there will be Judgement. and, like Truth, it will not be denied. The enemy fears judgement, as they should because it is the final stripping away of their veils of lies, when what they have done, their crimes against gentile humanity, will/must be answered for. Judgement is about letting the Light in. The Light of Satan. Which none can stand against. Adolf Hitler stands for that Light.

21 The World – World Tree/Magnum Opus. This card didn't show a God but what we strive for.
it embodies the completion of a long, sometimes difficult journey. The World represents all elements coming together in order for us to receive the satisfaction and success for which we've been striving.
This is symbolic of all the stars coming into alignment on our behalf and all things coinciding for our ultimate reward. In terms of us and our struggle to advance, this card means ultimate personal achievement.

22 The Fool – An Xian/Muslim.
Someone who has handed over their power to the egrigore.
Someone who is blind to their own power, to the Gods, to Father Satan. Someone who is truly damned.

I'm working now on the notes for the Royal Arcana.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:28 am

Thanks for listening.

The enemy was very active these days, coinciding with the gathering of energy they do when the stupid xians celebrate the fictional and invented birth of the rabbi jewsus, stay strong sister.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:52 am

PS: Happy New Year to everyone!
Hope yours is bright and prosperous and joyful

:P :)

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:23 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:So this is from my black book:

Before I began I wrote down my feelings on WHY I wanted to do this Tarot:

The Spiritual Satanist's Tarot
Portraits of the Gods
Dedication

The original authors of the tarot were Thoth and Satan/Lucifer. Thoth, the True Father of Healing and Satan, whose name means eternal, Infinite and never ending TRUTH. Lucifer, meaning Light Bringer.

Knowledge is illumination. Knowledge which spreads, SAVES.

The enemy of gentile humanity call Satan “Adversary” for they oppose the attainment of knowledge and thus spiritual power and freedom for the majority of humanity who are currently physical/spiritual slaves and a food/energy source for the enemy alien agenda and control system.

Satan is Humanity's Champion who opposes this oppression. The truth is Satan loves Humanity.
He is not and never was 'evil' nor 'the devil'. To name Him as such is blasphemy and a terrible LIE. Current Tarot decks that depict Him as such are curses aimed at Him. Engineered by the enemy. It is my task to redress this.

The other Pagan Gods have also been Demonized; depicted as monsters in enemy grimoires. The collection of art contained within this deck will provide a truthful reflection, thus restoring to the Gods their honour, dignity and the good name that is so rightfully theirs.

People are longing, people are searching. They will know it when they see it. Peoples souls will recognize the Gods, their attention and love/energy sent to them, and thus shunted away from the egrigore. This deck is meant to educate the sadly misinformed, that they may be re-introduced to these most wonderful beings who connect to and represent for the major and minor arcana.

The tarot is actually the original spiritual paganist's picture book and was meant to guide and teach, just as the Gods themselves do. The number of cards – 78 – is a spiritual allegory for obtaining the magnum Opus, the ultimate working of craft, making soul immortal in body.

There IS a One True God. And it is NOT the one in your bible:

“Wherefore I am He that men come with their rightful worship,
Not the false gods of their books, wrongly written
Knowing this who dares deny?
Knowing this who fails to worship?
Knowing this, who dares worship the false gods of the koran and bible?

It is my joy to be chosen for this labor of love
To be the dedicated mind, heart and hands that produce this Work.
In Your name and on Your Behalf
All Honor and Glory to you, Father
Now and Forever.
This is my letter of love.

July 29 2015 9:35 PM

Major Arcana

1 The Magician – A Satanist
2 The High Priestess – Mastema
3 The Empress – Lilith
4 The Emperor – Satan
5 The High Priest – Lucifurge Rofocal
6 The Lovers – Set and Nephthys
7 The Chariot – Khepu
8 Justice – Maat
9 The Hermit – Vine
11 Strength – Sekhet
12 Hanged Man – Osiris
13 Death – Anubis
15 The Devil – YHVH
16 The Tower – Enlil
17 The Star – Nephthys
18 The Moon – Horus
19 The Sun – Saurashtra/Sorath
20 Judgement – Adolf
21 The World – World Tree/Magnum Opus
22 The Fool – An Xian/Muslim

1: The Magician - The counter to the fool card which depicts the slavery of the created religious programs. As opposed to someone who voluntarily chains themselves, The Magician is someone who has advanced their soul and become powerful. A regal figure, powerful, graceful, confident - able to make things happen, move mountains. The Magician Tarot card meaning deals with the ability to utilize every resource we have available to us. The power of the Soul. The Magician has absolute power over all circumstances. The Magician is in control of his own thoughts (why we do void), therefore the ruler of reality. This card is symbolic of the goal of a Spiritual Satanist, to become as a God. It was felt that I had to include ourselves in this deck, because this is about us too, as progeny of the Gods and our goal; to become as a God. Satan has made it an imperative rule that everyone shall refrain from worshipping all gods. WE become as Gods.

2: The High Priestess. Highly ranking, respected and most powerful Goddess. This card is an indication that we are in communication with the unseen forces. Our ability to access this energy is a great responsibility. We understand we have the potential to be powerful and psychic, like the Priestess. We know as SS that only those who are loyal to and dedicated to Satan are allowed to access the gifts of psychic awareness/occult power. As He has stated: I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means.

3: The Empress. As the Mother Figure of the deck, This could be no other but Lilith, Satan's most beloved wife. This card is symbolizing love, abundance, nurturing, power. Venus as the astral ruler: Love, beauty, art, pleasure. Liberator and Patron of strong women, Goddess of womens rights and the freeing of sexual pleasure, exaltation of the feminine divine; Lilith rules the 'crown' chakra which she wears here symbolically as the Empress.

4: The Emperor. Satan rules the base chakra, symbolized by the Emperor. This is where Satan actually belongs in the Tarot. The Emperor is the Father Figure of the Tarot. Hes all powerful; in the material world He is the supreme ruler, has vast life experience and knowledge married to wisdom and a heart. He says: none have a right to interfere with my management of affairs.
Hes experienced, battle tested. A thoughtful, strategic ruler. Hes impossible to fool. Nothing slips by His scrutiny. As he says: To me truth and falsehood are known. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. He is the Master of His own making.

This is the role of the Father. This card is about looking to ones own inner strength and motivation. He is pictured with the raven, and His throne is black like the Raven because black refers to the transformation of the Soul, spiritual alchemy – the black before the dawn – positive change. Red is also symbolic of transformation and why it is also on his throne. Hes seated on a throne shaped like a pyramid missing its top to symbolize the uncompleted work on us, that the enemy interrupted. The words written in Sanskrit on the steps to the throne: I Was, Am Now And Shall Have No End.

5: The Heirophant is an interpolation of the enemy because it is symbolic of the role of the pope, of the enemy religious programs, that which stands between you and God. Historically, the Hierophant has spent his entire life (chosen as a child for religious purpose) studying the texts of many or a chosen branch of organized religion. This is a jew, a rabbi.

The Hierophant is the leader of a religious order - he guides the masses (goyim) in instruction and serves as a liaison between man and God. In fact, stands BETWEEN Gentiles and THEIR GOD. The Heirophant in this form in the regular Tarot deck is in fact, a curse upon Gentiles. It carries the subliminal message that we must only go through a fucking rabbi and worship the jew egrigore.

As we know, Satan is the One True God and there ARE no mediators in Spiritual Satanism. This card is in fact, the necessary and equally vital male compliment to the female force, The High Priestess. This joining of the two forces is a part of raising the serpent. I find it referenced here in this card and its relation to the High Priestess, and also in the lovers card.

He is really the High Priest. Lucifurge represents for this card. He assists those who are newly dedicated to Satanism. He is patient, polite, and soft spoken.

The High Priest is one who helps guide. He helps to point the way for newbies, but He does not stand between us and Father. We build our OWN relationships with Satan. This is exactly the role we see our Clergy playing here and now. This does not alter the meaning of the card in the sense of a reading. The usual interpretation for the card is taken to mean its a message for us to examine our belief systems, how we operate with these beliefs, how they effect our lives, but its meaning is now in a proper satanic perspective in respect to our beliefs.

6: The Lovers. This card is unique because its depicting TWO Gods, Set and Nephthys. They suggested they would represent for this one. I wondered why at first but upon reflection it felt appropriate as She is a healing Goddess, Goddess of death (death and life being two sides of the same coin – just as darkness is light turned inside out) and like Set of darkness. Darkness is transformation. The nigrido stage of the Magnum Opus. The dark before the dawn.

Life transformed into Godhead is ultimate transformation. For us, the lovers card thus, speaks to transformation and also it symbolizes the male/female energy, the healthy balance of the Sushumna nadi, Ida nadi and Pingala nadi, the three nadis that connect the base chakra to the crown. Sex is a big part of naturally cleaning and clearing the chakras, which helps us raise the serpent. It's Life Force. Sex is the primordial element, we need our bodies to advance.

Traditionally this card is associated with issues relating to trust, respect, devotion, commitment, compatibility and empathy. In fact, any time we enter a new relationship. It can symbolize the package deal. As in, it's a total package. And it's associated with healing.

7 The Chariot. Khepu/Cimeries. I gave this a lot of thought. And I was inspired to show an actual spaceship in part of His Portrait as a symbol/hint that our Gods are actually, literally from another world. Hes not driving the chariot, but descending from it.
Khepu bestows strength in spirit and confers much courage; he makes one heroic in battle, teaches literature and finds anything that is lost. He teaches grammar, logic, and rhetoric and is the patron of soldiers and military personnel. He represents for the Chariot, as the charioteers were all soldiers, fighters, gladiators.
The Chariot card is representative of tremendous skill, focus, balance and determination that is needed in order to accomplish the goal and win the 'battle'. It also asks you to consider approaching your issue from a different angle as this will often give a fresh perspective that may be the solution needed to overcome your obstacles.

8 Justice. Maat/Morax is portrayed here. Justice is truth in action. She is straightforward, no nonsense, means business. She takes no prisoners. Maat is the Goddess of truth, order, and justice. She is highly educated. She teaches astrology, astronomy, the liberal sciences, magical uses of stones and herbs, provides familiars....(phew)! Thats a lot of knowledge! And someone who's literally a justice like, on a supreme court, must possess patience, open-mindedness, courtesy, tact, courage, punctuality, firmness, understanding, compassion, humility and common sense. She is very respected among the other Demons. People who have these qualities are going to be very respected. She struck me as very cool, elegant and studied in manner and dress. Very regal. She has an air of authority about her, someone you'd want to mind your manners with. A highly respected elder.

The Justice card's prime message is that of accountability. Justice appears to us when we know we should do something and we're not doing it. Justice in a reading is pointing out there is a need to examine what we've done in the past, contemplate future actions - balance the equation – to take responsibility. The Gods are very responsible. They teach this: Responsibility to the responsible.
This card indicates there is no hiding, no excuses, no procrastination. Cut down the illusions and see the heart of a matter. This is not a negative thing, there is no judgement or disapproval inherent in this card. It simply exposes the facts. I wrote a poem; It's on the wall she stands beside, written in Sanskrit. It reads:

Justice
Truth in Action
Eternal Infinite
Mighty Light
Burning Flame
Unveil His Glory

Power
In Whom Great
Secrets Abide
And Burn
Truth Order Justice
I Uphold Thee

9 The Hermit. Vine represents here. Vine is the only Demon who can reveal the identity of other witches and sorcerers. He knows all secrets and can destroy enemies. He can defend the mage against the attacks of other sorcerers and witches. He knows and reveals the past, present and future. He discovers hidden things, causes storms, destroys walls, and builds towers.
Vine appears accompanied by a black lion. Vine is very thin and dark skinned. He has black wings and carries a gold staff. His black shoulder-length hair is straight with platinum blonde at the tips.
This card is about recognizing that each of our thoughts and actions is a brick we use to build our lives. We partake in the creation of our own reality. The Hermit has had to learn this lesson by means of distancing himself from the regular, routine world. By removing himself from the "normal" stream of societal thought, the Hermit is able to listen to the inner stirrings of his own intuition and act upon it.

Always in motion, your astrological chart is the blueprint of your Soul. If you understand your chart well, it can show you places where you might even be slated to die, and as a Satanist you are able to negate these bad planets and nullify 'karma'.
We're in charge of our lives, the consequences of our thoughts and deeds shape our lives.
However,The Wheel of Fortune card is representing those events in our lives that (apparently) come out of nowhere. Its related to good planets and the bad planets. Unexpected surprises, a promotion we weren't needing/wanting/requesting - an inheritance from a relative you didn't even know you had or a surprise visit from a friend you haven't thought about in years, for example. Its considered on the main an auspicious card. However its also a matter of perspective as sometimes what we might consider good or bad may not appear to be terribly great when it happens and yet down the road reveals itself to be a very good thing. An example that comes to mind right away is the people who missed the plane on 911. This is not considered a 'good' thing, to miss a plane and can be terribly upsetting as many of us can barely afford a ticket in the first place. So missing the plane is a big deal and not a very positive one. But imagine missing the plane, freaking out and then learning your plane was one of the ones that purportedly was driven into the twin towers.

This card is also about consequences. When it appears it can be an indication to consider your actions and how they are affecting others around you as for every action there are consequences; the concept that 'payback' can be wonderful but it can also be a real bitch.

11 Strength. Could be none other than Sekhet. Sekhet is a Lion Goddess known for her power. She is a warrior and honoured Goddess of war and battle. She was quite clear that this would be Her card. I know She's described as having dark skin. I gave Her looks great consideration and asked Her to help me. And it came to me clearly. Shes Aryan but deeply tanned. Which is how I depicted Her. Later on I discovered She is, in fact, one of Satan's Wives. Meaning, most definitely Aryan.

The strength card is not meaning simple literal physical strength. The typical image of the woman subduing the lion is doing so by inner strength because in fact the lion is an allegory for the beast that we all have within. That wild and uncontrolled savage part of ourselves that simply wants satisfaction and to be fed. It has great power if we can harness it. We tame the beast within in our practice. The power meditations, RTR and yoga. We tame and harness our wild strength and put it to work for us rather than allowing it to work against us. Its like when you begin to meditate. It'll resist like a wild bitch. So this card is telling us we may need some strength, but to keep in mind there are sometimes more effective ways to deal with things other than brute force.

12 Hanged Man. I'm aware that Odin is the God traditionally associated with this card. But Odin is another name for Satan. And Father is already occupying the Emperors slot. So it had to be another God. Osiris let me know He would take it. I had tentatively considered Him for a different position but He contacted me to say no, I'll take this one. Osiris is God of the underworld, death, and resurrection. He bestows stability, strength, and renewed power after death.

When this card appears it's asking us to consider giving up things/beliefs/attitudes/thoughts in our lives that do not serve us. By suspending ourselves (thoughts, actions, emotions) we gain perspective in order to identify the habits we cling to that hinder our progress. Sometimes also in a reading it can be indicative of a need to set aside our self centeredness to consider the needs of others around us. To take the bigger view. It's an indication that we may be "hung up" in our own distracting thoughts, we're complicating things, or we need to step away from something. This card delivers a message that now is the time to ease off from "doing" and simply be for awhile (meditate, turn within for the answer so that you can ACT, not REACT). When we struggle, fight, and insist on control - we are met with restriction and road-blocks every step of the way.

13 Death. Anubis represents here. Anubis is a giant. He appears to be between eight feet tall and is very well built. He has straight blonde hair to below his ears and tanned skin. Anubis is the jackal-headed God of the Dead. He assists in matters of the dead. He presides over funerals and can be summoned to protect anyone who has been recently deceased. He is a protector and guide for the souls of the dead.

The Death card speaks of a major conclusion in an area of our lives. Often when this card shows up in a reading it means the querent has had, or will have a change that is monumental - an ending of circumstances that were dragging on for far too long and the only way to make a clean break is to have a sharp ending. The key point to remember here is that where there is an ending, there is also a beginning.
The Death card exposes us to the inevitabilities in our lives. Everyone has heard the old adage "the only thing you can count on is death and taxes." The quote left out one other inevitable occurrence: Change. We can alway count on change. No matter how long we've been at our jobs, how long we've been married, or how long we've lived in one location - fact of the matter is that everything changes. We may remain in the same house all of our lives, but our lives will always change. Life is in constant motion and this is the irony of the Death card. Death is never the end - it is simply a motion in a different direction. And when one thing ends there is a new beginning.
Anubis has a white rose on His lapel. Representative of new beginnings. We take the thorns into consideration - with the promise of new hope, we may have to endure a few stinging thorns (painful ordeals) along the way. Such is the way of life.

This is a card that on the surface appears to be about balance. Its a subtle card. See the clear water, cleansing and cleaning our energies. Imagine diving into that water. The flow is the source of power. We connect to our source, find clarity, see what subtle adjustments we need to bring in healing, peace, to become 'connected'. Can also indicate a need for emotional stability, self love, even a commitment to sobriety. It can be indicative of new growth for one seeking to grow spiritually.
President of Satan's General Council, Supervisor of Satan's Wardrobe. Adramelech was God of the Avites. These were an ancient people who were brutally massacred to extinction by the Israelites under the direction of "Yaweh."
Adramelech is very tall with jet black hair. His hair is styled with bangs and to the shoulders as seen in many paintings in the Egyptian temples and pyramids. He has very piercing black eyes and an intense stare. He has fair skin. I felt that, having endured seeing such a horrible thing happen to His people, He would absolutely understand this card. I'm sure He had to experience a lot of Healing to find some peace after this horrible thing happened to His people. Hes very deep emotionally, very intense yet subtle, has a profound appreciation for beauty and the 'little' things in life. all qualities of this card. It resonated of Him for me.

15 The Devil – YHVH.
I knew that this card was NOT to have Satan on it. At that time I did not know yet where He was to be. I was asking Satan to please tell me what I should be doing for this card. Satan sent me a sign a few days later in the form of a sermon by HPS Maxine. She was actually speaking of something else and then in the middle of her sermon offhandedly threw in the following comment that leaped out at me as though Satan had her write it there so I'd see it and understand (which I believe is exactly what happened): “I also want to add here the 'Devil' card in the tarot with the number 15 (1+5=6, the number of slave labor) is NOT Satan, but Jewhova.” And I was like: THANK YOU!!!

When we pull the Devil card in a reading we've got some serious examining to do. We need to consider who or what is in charge of our lives. Or what is influencing in our lives. Something that is not helpful and is hateful. IE: This could be we're in danger of giving up our reason to our base wild nature (opposite meaning to Strength) but further, to me it can also be an indication of the enemy at work, influencing you or someone close to you. Psychic attack. Influence of the enemy.

16 The Tower. I could not see any other God who can fill this space but Enlil. It is, therefore, more probable that Baal-Zebub, “Lord of Flies” [which occurs only in a very late narrative, one which has a pronounced didactic tendency], is a contemptuous uneuphonic Jewish modification of the true name, which was probably Baal-Zebul, 'Lord of the High House.'"(The Tower) The Tower meaning in the tarot is change: total, sudden and complete annihilation/destruction. And not in a good way. Its like a bolt of lightning striking you down. Enlil was known for His ability to wreak his wrath against the enemies of His chosen ones, and I think this card/description suits Him best. Out of all the God Powers of Hell Hes the most powerful besides Satan Himself so, yeah I can't imagine that He'd be one to leave a single stone unturned. In India, lightening was considered a flash from the third eye of Shiva, symbolizing the light of truth and enlightenment. Another meaning for the Tower is its a call to awaken and take a good look at things we may have been blind to. Lightening is a powerful message of truth emanating from our highest source forcing us to conduct a reality check. the Tower card means serious business, and when change comes it will significantly alter the landscape of our lives.

Most people who have studied the occult know he is very close to Satan and they both go back to the "beginning of time" here on earth; Enlil and Enki. He is Father Satan's half-brother. Along with his brother Ea/Satan and Astaroth, he wound up in the grimoires as one of the Crowned princes of Hell and was labeled as "evil," as were our other Pagan Gods. Beelzebub is "Lord over all that Flies". Wherever he was worshipped, he was known as God of the weather and meteorology. He also controlled the airways when the Nephilim came to Earth. His name was perverted by the Hebrews to mean "Lord of the Flies." He is considered to be a gracious life-giving and life-sustaining God, taking care of his people, the beasts of the field, the fowls of heaven and the fishes of the sea. "Enlil [Beelzebub] is both a God of war and God of peace; a destroyer and protector, defender, restorer, upbuilder; inimical, hostile and most gracious."
To enjoy his blessings one must enter into the right relationship with him and Satan. He carries out and enforces Satan's decrees. I would add here that while He can be strict, He was very kind to me and understanding. Hes not just about kicking ass though He does it so well when its called for.

Beelzebub takes care of in-fighting between dedicated Satanists. Satan wants unity and Beelzebub enforces this. He can be very strict as Satan does not approve of dedicated Satanists cursing each other.
And again, His being very strict fits this card, as it too, means business.

17 The Star – Nephthys. I'm looking at the Placements, and asking: Who wants to step up for the Star? And my thoughts would invariably go to the wife of Set. Usually just as I was waking up. This went on and on. Every morning I'd wake up and I'd open up my black book and return to the Major Arcana and I'd ask the Gods: Is there someone who wants to represent for the Star? I'd think of Nephthys, and I'd hear: The Star! But this was early on in this procedure you see. And I was worried maybe I was imagining things, and so I kept going to bed and asking: Please give me an answer. Two weeks later, I'm still hearing: The Star! Nephthys! And now theres this sensation of amusement. And one day I woke up and thought: WHO is going to do The Star?!? And I heard in response: Nephthys! And FINALLY I clued in. She'd been telling me over and over for 2 weeks! But I hadn't been paying attention or maybe believing in myself that yes I'm really 'hearing' this. I had to laugh and say I'm sorry. I paid a lot more attention after that.

The Star Tarot card suggests serenity, assurance, hope. It's a message for us to take heart, be at peace and know that all is well. I thought She would appear on Her own Card, alone. But they wanted to appear together. That is, Herself with her husband, Set.

18 The Moon. Horus representing – our potential to realize our highest purpose/calling
represents us and our greatness or higher purpose/calling. Emerging from our primordial ignorance (this is not derogatory - we are simply unknowing of our divine potential), we start our journey of higher purpose, met with all manner of influences along the way. The moon, this celestial influence a source of intuitive clarity. This card is a message that, distracted by external influences that have taken us away from our core path we need to reflect upon our life and use our intuitive abilities to determine what best thoughts and actions to take to correct our course.
Purson [pronounced "person"] discovers hidden things and treasures, and discerns the past, present and future. He can read and reveal the thoughts of others and provide good familiars. He answers all questions. He is very fair and very youthful looking. He resembles Amon Ra, only he has softer features. He is attended by several other Demons. He is highly respected among the Demons and very high-ranking. He lit up my entire room with his energy when he appeared to me.

Knowing our past, present and future Horus tells us to LOOK at these things and to be honest with ourselves so that we can take stock and figure out what we need to do, from an intuitive standpoint, with honesty and without the veils. All questions can be answered, if we can set aside our self generated misery and look at the intuitive truth He brings.

19 The Sun – Saurashtra/Sorath.

Sorath rules the current of energy that deals with the "id", of the human psyche, altered states of consciousness, thought-forms, elementals, the unexplained, unexpected, and the unknown and miracles. Sorath is "The Closer", while Azazel is "The Opener". Sorath The Great God does not like everybody for he is the embodiment of the everlasting black burning Sun alit as night to an everlasting day. His number is seven, and he presides over the Thirteenth Sign of the Zodiac of which there exists only one, and his time is any when the Moon is void of course. He Rules from the North. 
The mind is very tricky, especially the part we magicians use. The god portion of the mind can do absolutely anything. Satan trusts his own, and no one else with this power. It will not activate for anyone, and if it does it will do so as a terrifying lesson to those who are without who attempt to harness this power. Sorath presides over the “closer part,” the "unknowable mind" current of energy and is the God over the energy emitted by every Sun in the Universe. He rules the center of magnetism and the factor of life for all, along with photogenes and solar power of all kinds. Sorath stated that all Suns in the Universe affect us, not only our own.

Where the moon may portray a subtle undercurrent of influence, there is no subtlety with the Sun Tarot card. The sun is pervasive in its power, blazing with its message of vitality, and its presence in our lives equates to life-giving energy.
The Sun is inevitable. We can always count on it to rise each morning. Even if we've had the most dark and despairing night we are able to derive confidence that this too shall pass when we see the sun lifting over the horizon.
When we pull the Sun card in a reading it is a very good sign. It means we've "struck gold." We've come to the other side of a long period of grief, mourning, or confusion. We've come to a point of clarity and understanding. We're receiving that opportunity that we've been dreaming about for such a long time.
This is a break through card. So often we go through the motions of our lives, wondering if we'll come out of the dark, curious if all our hard work is ever going to pay off. The Sun card is a clear message, that yes, indeed the proverbial flowers in the garden of life that we've painstakingly cared for are about to come in full bloom. When the vibrancy of the Sun card shines in a reading, everything is coming up roses.

Sorath/Saurashtra is such a powerful God and Hes been so amazingly helpful to me so many times. In very practical ways, yes absolutely. When I flew I asked Him to travel with me and He made sure I was fed and made my connections, He took care of every detail, He arranged everything. He really is the closer. The one who makes it all come together. He is the friend who, if you were planning a road trip, He'd be the person who arranges all the travel plans and the booking of rooms, who looks after all the details. He gets things done. He was my project Manager/Taskmaster and constantly reminded me to get back to work. He appeared when my life was literally in danger and at those times was like an unstoppable force, so incredibly powerful. Like once where I needed to leave a place and was refusing to listen and He barked at me: DO IT! NOW! Made me jump, I can tell you! I think there is a lesson for us in that. I think this is the real meaning of the card. The Sun is the Solar chakra from which our power comes from. And that is His cards meaning. Saurastra is really about us recognizing that we have to find our own personal power, I think, and to own it and leave behind the BS we have been saddled with. To choose to grow. He appeared to me once where the light He gave off was like He had a sun behind Him. And in the midst of that glory, He gave me a big smile. He is just freaking awesome.

20 Judgement – Adolf. Who else could be the Judgement Card, but the astounding man who gave so much, who was the most incredible leader, who could not be bought by the enemy, who has become a God, but Adolf Hitler. He who values integrity and personal honour above everything else, the finest ideals of what it means to be an SS. There could be no other God but Him, in this placement.

The Judgment card comes up in a reading when it is time to heed our highest calling. Hitler embodied these qualities, He gave of Himself unstintedly, for the Gods and for that higher calling. He is an inspiration that we look up to. When we are at a crossroads, and it is time to lift ourselves up and transform our lives, when we have to dig deep we should look to His example. He is a truly inspiring leader/example and God.

The Judgement card comes at a pivotal time when we must be honest with ourselves, judge what best action should be taken and rise up to the challenges to embrace our best life, as He did. It indicates that higher energies are in motion to assist us in living a new, fresh, wonderful life. We transform ourselves and move into a new way of living, just as our most beloved leader, our Fuhrer did. He provided the ultimate example of right thinking in action and demonstrated this for the world. Who better qualified to look up to here.

And more than that; there will come a time when there will be Judgement. and, like Truth, it will not be denied. The enemy fears judgement, as they should because it is the final stripping away of their veils of lies, when what they have done, their crimes against gentile humanity, will/must be answered for. Judgement is about letting the Light in. The Light of Satan. Which none can stand against. Adolf Hitler stands for that Light.

21 The World – World Tree/Magnum Opus. This card didn't show a God but what we strive for.
it embodies the completion of a long, sometimes difficult journey. The World represents all elements coming together in order for us to receive the satisfaction and success for which we've been striving.
This is symbolic of all the stars coming into alignment on our behalf and all things coinciding for our ultimate reward. In terms of us and our struggle to advance, this card means ultimate personal achievement.

22 The Fool – An Xian/Muslim.
Someone who has handed over their power to the egrigore.
Someone who is blind to their own power, to the Gods, to Father Satan. Someone who is truly damned.

I'm working now on the notes for the Royal Arcana.

Zola, I love you xD

Seriously! Thank you!!!

I wanted to learn tarot reading in the future and here we go! Lord Hael lead me here to check out messages here. This is so amazing! You're so amazing Zola!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:25 pm

Thanks for listening.

Zola, you're never alone and you'll NEVER be alone! We love you and appreciate everything that you do!!! If you leave us, it'll never be the same without you! :(

*Hugs you tightly* You're an amazing artist, friend and especially an amazing sister in Father Satan! ❤

We love you all!!! :')

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:27 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:...

Thank you Zola, for such a detailed explanation on the Major Arcana.

I just wondered, however: what will it be like when we effectively defeat the false teachings of the jews? Will this card still represent their fake god/thoughtform/their own people as a collective? Or perhaps this card will be re-planned when that time comes?

Looking forward to see the arts for each Arcanum, especially some that haven't been shared yet, like Lilith/The Empress.

Hail Satan!

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:21 pm

I AM very sorry....as I said this is from my old handwritten black book. :(

I'd forgotten to go back to that handwritten page and eliminate an old mistake......and it got transcribed here. That was in regards the 'world tree'. I took that out but I fucked up and wrote it here :? please allow me to make that correction. (I don't know how to edit a post I already made or I'd just do that - again, my apologies) :oops:

21 The World – Magnum Opus. This card didn't show a God but what we strive for.
It embodies the completion of a long, sometimes difficult journey. The World represents all elements coming together in order for us to receive the satisfaction and success for which we've been striving.

Erhm. thanks to you guys who responded to my other post. :oops: Maybe its this time of year too, as you say, wotan warrior.

dypet
I had to read your message like, 3 times because at first I was like: what the heck card is he talking about? (you didn't say). I think you mean the devil card. I think it would be re-designed, for sure, in terms of what I did for that. That card has long been a curse upon Father, depicting him there, so I had this in mind when I designed it and its kind of a: right back atcha MF's....thats a good point, it will probably need a re-design at some point. But I think.....in terms of its meaning? It would still be the enemy in terms of a negative influence. You know, like the person who just isn't a good influence, or the situation thats not good, something that brings out your worst, like that. so, maybe still 'negative', but not as evil as it is right now. I think when they are gone the fool would be redesigned as well. Back to something like that idiot about to walk off a cliff. because thats a pretty universal thing. One thing I'm sure of. None of the Gods will represent for the Fool. None of them ARE fools, you see. It was made pretty clear to me that, this is another card that has to be like The Magician. It represents for US. We're the ones who have much to learn and still make big boner mistakes....like walking off a cliff.

like i did recently :roll: I've been going through some personal stuff outside of here and then in here I kind of lost it. I'll work on that.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:09 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:dypet
I had to read your message like, 3 times because at first I was like: what the heck card is he talking about? (you didn't say). I think you mean the devil card. I think it would be re-designed, for sure, in terms of what I did for that. That card has long been a curse upon Father, depicting him there, so I had this in mind when I designed it and its kind of a: right back atcha MF's....thats a good point, it will probably need a re-design at some point. But I think.....in terms of its meaning? It would still be the enemy in terms of a negative influence. You know, like the person who just isn't a good influence, or the situation thats not good, something that brings out your worst, like that. so, maybe still 'negative', but not as evil as it is right now. I think when they are gone the fool would be redesigned as well. Back to something like that idiot about to walk off a cliff. because thats a pretty universal thing. One thing I'm sure of. None of the Gods will represent for the Fool. None of them ARE fools, you see. It was made pretty clear to me that, this is another card that has to be like The Magician. It represents for US. We're the ones who have much to learn and still make big boner mistakes....like walking off a cliff.

like i did recently :roll: I've been going through some personal stuff outside of here and then in here I kind of lost it. I'll work on that.

Oops, sorry. Sometimes I do overlook details and express myself in an incomplete way. But yes, I was talking about the "devil" card. But now that you mention it, good point about the fool card, too.

I've been fishing so long for decks that depict the Arcanum XV in an alternative way (when many others didn't seem to be bothered by it), found a few ones that do (most of them being quite expensive), and you've been working especially on that in your project, which is a double present for me and everyone else who may have also been looking for the ideal deck.

It's okay, we all may have our moments of weakness at times, I personally had mine too by the end of the year, although I keep it to myself most of the time. But, as this image shows, you get stronger with every time you experience a moment of weakness:

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:42 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:Image

P.S.: This image is originally depicted with two wolves, but just as I looked it up now to include it in my message, for "some reason" the first result that showed up to me was this version with tigers 8-)

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:21 am

I don't like this picture. :cry: :x
We shouldn't have any subliminal messages promoting violence against tigers. Especially since there aren't many of them left we need to protect them. I don't want any energy going against them. And it also looks in the picture like you are now being attacked more, which isn't a good message you should have something more protective of yourself too.
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
MANY books, articles, and videos to help you!

Weassel wrote:Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:46 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I don't like this picture. :cry: :x
We shouldn't have any subliminal messages promoting violence against tigers. Especially since there aren't many of them left we need to protect them. I don't want any energy going against them. And it also looks in the picture like you are now being attacked more, which isn't a good message you should have something more protective of yourself too.

I thought of that side too, especially because this version with actual pictures looks more drastic than the original which is just a drawing of two wolves. But the intention was more to represent a person who is no longer affected by the attacks the enemies may direct at them, since they keep strong and walking despite these attacks.

Being attacked is never good though, you are right. But at the same time, even we as Satanists, or as a matter of fact, especially we as Satanists, are subject to attacks. The more of a threat we are to the enemy, the more subject we are to their attacks, most easily seen in verbal attacks, although these can no longer bring us down. But I understand your point, and perhaps a healthier allegory, without blood and without the arrows actually being driven into the creature's back, would be better

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:00 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:

That's like reverse Satanism. We start with a shitty life and curses on our soul then we clean all that up. This tiger is literally 14 times more injured then before, that's not a success. Btw actually life does get easier. Not only through developing better habits and cleaning karma but also scaling up. Basic examples. It's easier to make money when you got a lot of money. It's easier getting women when you got women (talking for hetero guys' basic perspective)
Also, bad subliminals like Ol argedco luciftias said.

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:02 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I don't like this picture. :cry: :x

I thought of that side too, especially because this version with actual pictures looks more drastic than the original which is just a drawing of two wolves. But the intention was more to represent a person who is no longer affected by the attacks the enemies may direct at them, since they keep strong and walking despite these attacks.

Being attacked is never good though, you are right. But at the same time, even we as Satanists, or as a matter of fact, especially we as Satanists, are subject to attacks. The more of a threat we are to the enemy, the more subject we are to their attacks, most easily seen in verbal attacks, although these can no longer bring us down. But I understand your point, and perhaps a healthier allegory, without blood and without the arrows actually being driven into the creature's back, would be better

https://josephvargo.com/images/09_Sword ... eTiger.jpg
Found another picture with tigers for you Dypet :)