Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Divination and How it Works

Dypet Rod

I’ve been talking to a fellow SS about divination techniques, and this talk made me think of the things I write below, especially when I remembered that Azazel is the God of Divination, according to the Joy of Satan. I then had a lot of insights about it. I don’t know if this has ever been discussed before, but here it goes.

Divination, as is typically seen:

The act of remotely revealing unknown information about a person, an event or events around a person’s life by using physical/magickal means.

A more scientific view on divination:

The energies in a person’s soul are directly connected to what they attract to their lives. Energies in the astral cause things directly related to them to manifest in the physical. An individual’s personality, their actions, the people in their life, the events that happen in their life, etc, all tie directly to that individual’s soul and have links to it, being essentially a part of the individual’s soul.
Divination is all about using a visible means to read and interpret an individual’s energies in order to reveal personal information about the individual and possible events these energies may cause to manifest in the individual’s life.

It is a science that makes use of three fundamental elements:

1. The energies of a person.
2. A physical object which acts as a monitor that is able to display these energies.
3. The reader’s insights/intuition.

Example: With a pendulum, the pendulum will act as the monitor where the energies of the individual will connect and be manifested in a visible way to the naked eye.

The object/s will move/form into a shape according to the energies present in it, and these movements/shapes will in turn be interpreted by the reader’s intuition in order to reveal the nature of these energies and what they attract/manifest.

That being said, a real master of divination, like Azazel, can make divination with pretty much whatever they want. All that they need is an object which can be used to manifest a person’s energies, and some time to study the ways in which these energies manifest in the object, along with openness and insight to interpret them.

For example, one could grab a pen, have it float on a vessel full of water, focus intensely on it and try to connect with it as best as they can. Then, one could ask two simple yes/no questions which they know the answer for, and see how the pen behaves. If it turns to a specific direction, it can be established that the closest the pen moves to that specific direction, the more accurate the answer is.

The more the object can directly connect to the individual’s energies, the better. Whatever means is used, it’s important to allow the object to move spontaneously without physical interference, allowing it to be moved solely by the individual’s energies.

For a goofier example, socks also have the energy of their owner directly into them. One could also take all the socks they have and throw them up in the air, then when they fall, try to interpret the position the socks arranged into. This could be called… Sockomancy. Lol. But seriously, with enough energy connection and time to study the positions, even this could work as well.

Furthermore, those who are more open to the point they can sense and see other people’s energies and aura in the astral, can read and interpret these energies directly with no physical monitor to display them.

Divination can be very scientific. Just loot at how foreign scientists are able to analyze a skeleton, the sizes, shapes and structures of the bones and teeth, in order to precisely determine the individual’s age, gender, race, and with the right means, even how long the person’s been dead. This could be thought of as a means of divination. If they went further as to analyze unique characteristics (and not just class ones), maybe this could even be used to reveal information about a person’s life/personality.

Astrology is the closest divination technique to science. It is essentially divination by astronomy. It involves math, it works directly with the planets, degrees, stars and constellations. This works because the energies of the stars and planets in a specific array reflects the energies present in a soul born at the time that array was formed, and vice-versa. Therefore, the stars and planets act as the physical monitor in this case. Probably the only reason why astrology is not officially considered a branch of science is because most people are not spiritually aware.

Source: My insights. They may be right or wrong.

On a side note, I remember how AngryShaman used to claim he could sense other member’s energies in the messages they wrote. Would that be considered typomancy? Or just charlatancy? Lol. But this could work as well.

Hail Satan!

Dypet Rod said:
For a goofier example, socks also have the energy of their owner directly into them. One could also take all the socks they have and throw them up in the air, then when they fall, try to interpret the position the socks arranged into. This could be called… Sockomancy. Lol. But seriously, with enough energy connection and time to study the positions, even this could work as well.

(Throws socks up and focuses)

"I see it! I can sense it!

I can clearly see here...

...that you seriously need to wash your socks!"

Sim, dá para saber as energias de quem escreve e pode até saber quem escreve e descobrir sobre ele, é o que penso, e também usar um pêndulo e peguntando porcentagem até descobrir quanto % dá postagem é verdadeira ou troll i. e .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back