Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HAHA! No Hitler searches on youtube!!!

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
This is insane and I just discovered it.

When you go on youtube and you type in something in the search bar (eg "how do I make") Youtube is going to show you all related searches that begin with "how do I make".
ckhnl.jpg

Now, this is a great way when you want to put tags in your videos... Very few people will search "Hitler". Many are going to search "who is Hitler" or "why is Hitler bad" etc, so you need to put tags accordingly.

However!!!
Check this out!!!

I wanted to research "why is Hitler..." to see what people are usually searching for, to put it in the tags but check this out!!!!

When I write "why is Hit" you see results...
2vlog3t.jpg

The moment I write the L in HitLer, you see... no results!!
2dmdout.jpg

Fucking insane right????

Yagami Light said:
This is insane and I just discovered it.

When you go on youtube and you type in something in the search bar (eg "how do I make") Youtube is going to show you all related searches that begin with "how do I make".
ckhnl.jpg

Now, this is a great way when you want to put tags in your videos... Very few people will search "Hitler". Many are going to search "who is Hitler" or "why is Hitler bad" etc, so you need to put tags accordingly.

However!!!
Check this out!!!

I wanted to research "why is Hitler..." to see what people are usually searching for, to put it in the tags but check this out!!!!

When I write "why is Hit" you see results...
2vlog3t.jpg

The moment I write the L in HitLer, you see... no results!!
2dmdout.jpg

Fucking insane right????

(((They))) do this with many things they want censored. It's the same when you type in 'nazi', and I bet there's lots more besides those, too.

I'm looking forward to when we get to the point where they cant do this stuff anymore. Let's keep up the warfare.

Haha they do not want us to see any of those vids haha.
They teach you how "evil" this man was, but they do not show you any speeches of him.

I still have a couple questions regarding Hitler and his 3rdReich.

Has Hitler really attained godhead and is he a god now?

Was every SS (Schutz-Staffel) member a SS (Spiritual Satanist)?

My ancestors were part of Hitler's army the brother of my grandfather was in the SS-Army and my grandfather himself was part of the SS-youth-Army.
I considered it a bad fact about me before I came to our Father Satan.

I would ask them directly.. however, unfortunely both of them are dead.

And if the SS-Army was satanic, how the fuck did Hitler not win? I mean they would had many Satanists, more than we have todady.

NinRick said:
They teach you how "evil" this man was, but they do not show you any speeches of him.

My ancestors were part of Hitler's army the brother of my grandfather was in the SS-Army and my grandfather himself was part of the SS-youth-Army.

And if the SS-Army was satanic, how the fuck did Hitler not win? I mean they would had many Satanists, more than we have todady.
You can search on the forums for sermons by the High Priests in regards to why Hitler didn't win.
However, more info about the NS you can find here: https://eridu666.webs.com/BlackSun.htm

NinRick said:
Has Hitler really attained godhead and is he a god now? It's like asking does a particular God exist.. Well unless you talk to him personally you gotta decide for yourself based on if Satan and his followers are proven liars or do they actually have a clean record of telling the truth. He was already extremely advanced for lifetimes. He wasn't just a bavarian who came out of nowhere like he has been protrayed by his enemies.

Was every SS (Schutz-Staffel) member a SS (Spiritual Satanist)? No. The SS all made a personal loyalty dedication to Hitler and they were supposed to renounce enemy programming and become more and more pagan. The higher ups like Himmler were practicing Spiritual Satanists. But with the situation of the war and the recruitment of waffen SS combat troops in a less restrictive way the SS as a whole became simply those who had pledged themselves to Hitler personally and were not part of the army hierarchy. It was usually and even at some earlier times mandatory for military personal of the army to be apolitical - not hold membership in parties and not take part in politics. That explains the power struggle between Hitler and the traditional army leadership - most were from prussian aristocracy and not only were not nazis but didn't like Hitler out of his more "modest" origins in that lifetime.

I considered it a bad fact about me before I came to our Father Satan. I was pro-nazi / nazi much before I understood about the nature of our Gods.

All sorts of issues. Keep in mind there wasn't an SS army per say, there were some SS elite and fanatical panzerdivisions but they were paramilitary (acting along the military rather then directly part of it). Some issues Germany suffered from include manpower shortages, serious lack of vital ressources compared to the enemies (the USA alone had insane industrial and economic power and the USSR insane slave-like manpower to mass produce tanks and such), silly military projects that wasted money and ressources, the navy was utter shit early on until they switched to submarine warfare, real issues with some aerial doctrines and choices of production as well, loosing completely on the spy warfare (enigma was decoded and all the german spies were turned or captured by the british), and lack of loyalty among part of the high army leadership.
People forget Hitler was a politician first and foremost and he didn't have the level of control on the daily affaires and the army that the enemy portrays him to have. He wasn't a banana republic island dictator by any strech

I just tried it for myself. This is sabotage at its dirtiest level. In reality, Hitler must be one of the most looked up people in all engines.

The left and even the right as well pushes for people to COMPLETELY ignore anyone they deem evil or wrong. It's getting to the point where if you don't agree with one thing out of many then you're deemed as someone who shouldn't be listened to no matter what. It doesn't matter to them if you have factual points. I can only see this as being insane. I mean it's one thing being programmed all your life and can't quickly agree with something different but once you start disagreeing with people and not listening to what they have to say not even if they're being calm and logical then that just means you've gone completely insane. I've ran into too many people like this online. It can bewildering that they can't even sit down and listen to what you have to say and just keep parroting "evil Nazi". The damage has been done to many people but I do trust in the RTR to not just loosen these puppet strings but that'll it won't spread onto others and instead make the majority of people actually want to listen. And this is what is happening actually thanks to the RTRs. This is why you see more and more pro Nazi memes and even soft Nazi memes where before you couldn't even make a light joke consisting of it. Even the youth is being attracted to more Nazi themed things and aren't getting as triggered as boomers or millenials.

Jewtube has been getting a lot of shit thrown at it lately. from content creators to just everyday users they are all becoming more and more fed up in how shitty they run things. And are aware of the censoring jewtoob does.

Sinistra said:
NinRick said:
Has Hitler really attained godhead and is he a god now? It's like asking does a particular God exist.. Well unless you talk to him personally you gotta decide for yourself based on if Satan and his followers are proven liars or do they actually have a clean record of telling the truth. He was already extremely advanced for lifetimes. He wasn't just a bavarian who came out of nowhere like he has been protrayed by his enemies.

Was every SS (Schutz-Staffel) member a SS (Spiritual Satanist)? No. The SS all made a personal loyalty dedication to Hitler and they were supposed to renounce enemy programming and become more and more pagan. The higher ups like Himmler were practicing Spiritual Satanists. But with the situation of the war and the recruitment of waffen SS combat troops in a less restrictive way the SS as a whole became simply those who had pledged themselves to Hitler personally and were not part of the army hierarchy. It was usually and even at some earlier times mandatory for military personal of the army to be apolitical - not hold membership in parties and not take part in politics. That explains the power struggle between Hitler and the traditional army leadership - most were from prussian aristocracy and not only were not nazis but didn't like Hitler out of his more "modest" origins in that lifetime.

I considered it a bad fact about me before I came to our Father Satan. I was pro-nazi / nazi much before I understood about the nature of our Gods.

All sorts of issues. Keep in mind there wasn't an SS army per say, there were some SS elite and fanatical panzerdivisions but they were paramilitary (acting along the military rather then directly part of it). Some issues Germany suffered from include manpower shortages, serious lack of vital ressources compared to the enemies (the USA alone had insane industrial and economic power and the USSR insane slave-like manpower to mass produce tanks and such), silly military projects that wasted money and ressources, the navy was utter shit early on until they switched to submarine warfare, real issues with some aerial doctrines and choices of production as well, loosing completely on the spy warfare (enigma was decoded and all the german spies were turned or captured by the british), and lack of loyalty among part of the high army leadership.
People forget Hitler was a politician first and foremost and he didn't have the level of control on the daily affaires and the army that the enemy portrays him to have. He wasn't a banana republic island dictator by any strech
Nazi Germany is remembered in popular culture for its avant guard tactics or high tech military capabilities like the panzerdivisions and the V2 rockets.. But the majority of the german army were infantry and they relied on horse power.. because Germany didn't have enough trucks or fuel to motorize them. And increasingly so over the war. All the resources affected somewhere have to come from somewhere else. It's not like Germany was a superpower with piles of resources at hand in the 20s to transition with into the late 30s as some sort of superpower it was actually utterly in ruins. We did what we could we what he had. Perhaps the biggest problem overall was the USA. They were sponsoring both the USSR and the British way before entering in war themselves and once they did they had simply too much military and industrial capabilities.
Also remember it was a global war. The axis allies of Germany generally did poorly and had to be sponsored (mostly in the case of Japan since they were far away) and bailed out of incompetence (mostly Italy since it was closer). That was another drain on Germany capabilities.

Yagami Light said:
NinRick said:

You can search on the forums for sermons by the High Priests in regards to why Hitler didn't win.
However, more info about the NS you can find here: https://eridu666.webs.com/BlackSun.htm

Thank you!

Sinistra said:
Sinistra said:
NinRick said:

Nazi Germany is remembered in popular culture for its avant guard tactics or high tech military capabilities like the panzerdivisions and the V2 rockets.. But the majority of the german army were infantry and they relied on horse power.. because Germany didn't have enough trucks or fuel to motorize them. And increasingly so over the war. All the resources affected somewhere have to come from somewhere else. It's not like Germany was a superpower with piles of resources at hand in the 20s to transition with into the late 30s as some sort of superpower it was actually utterly in ruins. We did what we could we what he had. Perhaps the biggest problem overall was the USA. They were sponsoring both the USSR and the British way before entering in war themselves and once they did they had simply too much military and industrial capabilities.
Also remember it was a global war. The axis allies of Germany generally did poorly and had to be sponsored (mostly in the case of Japan since they were far away) and bailed out of incompetence (mostly Italy since it was closer). That was another drain on Germany capabilities.

Wow thanks you sure educated yourself regarding this topic well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back