Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why Im not giving out Xmas Toys to charities

absolute13

I learned when I was younger the amount of bullshit in regards to giving toys to whomever during Xmas: All the jew kids got toys and pretty much were plagued with the Xmas spirit. I literally sat that feeling extremely salty(bad, envious, feeling extremely fucked) as I watch those re-res feel up with so much joy and happiness which was truly undeserved. So then as I sat there watching kikes play around then some bigger kike came out with a deck of used cards for me.
Ironic....

And gave me some cards while this fucks were being overwhelmed by ALOT of donations. The real fucked part is that I was a little of of preteens and kikes LLOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE making these point against gentiles which often the dumb xians don't realize. But bullshit like this is as well plastered within kike movies. Even Will Smith son dissed him in his movies. Which is typical and told biblically when remembering the jewish stance.

The major point is that how many gentiles are getting any of these gifts. I would have loved to buy gifts and send them to a charity or whomever. But after realizing the truth of my past, none of the good gifts or anything worthwhile are going to Gentiles or any gifts at all. You would be giving jews a great magical wonderful day while your own kin is just sitting there watching.

I try not to buy anything for anybody on xmas but it seems suspicious to the very few close to me. I only got one individual something. I also didn't ask for anything other than a god damn smile but no, "We got you two gifts". I just don't like the idea of having people pay their jew-systematic money to get something material for me that I won't have or may not even exist anymore in my next life time.

A real gift is something somebody makes themselves, without spending a cent.

When Im thinking about gifts I would try to think of things that aren't totally useless but things that'd rather be used.. Or that you can eat..

It may not be much but at some point you really just don't know what to get for people because they have about everything already

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back