Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

French Police Join Protesters - lol

Sinistra said:
The french police have been doing extra unpaid hours for a long time. Technically they are supposed to be able to get extra vacation as compensation (because they don't get payed on these hours except for anti riot units) but because of budgetary reasons and lack of manpower they aren't allowed to get their extra vacation days. Which means effectively they have been doing like 4 hours per week extra totally unpaid work (like slaves really) for the state.
[...] So it's no wonder many would have personal sentiments aligning with the revolting people.
They get a better salary then minimum wage workers (which is common in France). But they don't feel supported by the State. Plus it's a good time for asking for economical and social rights.

French police don't have the right to go on strikes. Slowing down their work has to be seen in that context. It's actually a bigger deal then it may appear.

great everything is going according to plan we could say here.
The Youtuber's name is Styxhexenhammer666 lol he might be one of us

NinRick said:
great everything is going according to plan we could say here.
The Youtuber's name is Styxhexenhammer666 lol he might be one of us
He's a sort of civic nationalist libertarian occultist. He has his own niche which is mainly political commentary, also touched on the occult as he edits and sells various grimoires and texts. He has known about the JOS for a long time and even made a video about it way back. I suspect he has his ego, scepticism and too much uranian energy getting in the way of being able to admit his libertarian beliefs would not work. He seems the type to refuse to "tie himself down" and work under other people or an organisation. But he's fine overall and generally on our side broadly speaking. He's obviously intelligent as well. His inability to recognize that the jewish problem is racial and not solely religious, combined with his personality leads to the rest (civic nationalism / libertarianism).
I'm basing this comment on how he was up to a year or so ago I don't know if he changed meanwhile I barely checked his updates since.

NinRick said:
Sinistra said:

I really thought he might be a cool bloke. So I watched his JoS Video.
So he has been a Satanist for 2years or so but he‘s never believed in Satan as a real being and god.

If you call yourself a Satanist but do not believe in Satan.. don‘t talk to me lmao
Well Varg has been pagan for how long and he thinks Odin is a placenta and Satan is a Jewish spook...
But it doesn't matter either as long as these people don't decide to oppose us there is no reason to be angry at them. They haven't been passive spectators of the jewtrix system and its white genocide. They are taking a stand in a way that they understand. That makes them broadly on our side as quasi allies or so.
How many "passive" spectators that won't take a stand.. and then when you go into the goyim level there are billions of gollums that fight for the enemy...

Sinistra said:
NinRick said:
Sinistra said:

I really thought he might be a cool bloke. So I watched his JoS Video.
So he has been a Satanist for 2years or so but he‘s never believed in Satan as a real being and god.

If you call yourself a Satanist but do not believe in Satan.. don‘t talk to me lmao
Well Varg has been pagan for how long and he thinks Odin is a placenta and Satan is a Jewish spook...
But it doesn't matter either as long as these people don't decide to oppose us there is no reason to be angry at them. They haven't been passive spectators of the jewtrix system and its white genocide. They are taking a stand in a way that they understand. That makes them broadly on our side as quasi allies or so.
How many "passive" spectators that won't take a stand.. and then when you go into the goyim level there are billions of gollums that fight for the enemy...
Even because being a open Spiritual Satanis is not good, jews know that we are the real deal so if he was a SS he could have got in more troubles. I belive this type of people's are needed for now, thy can talk openly about many things and are on our side for the most part because like i said it's more dengerous being a Spiritual Satanist in the open than what he is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back