Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Debate about Poland

Hi i am Pole and satanist :)I will agree with the above and i will show some little-known curiosities about Poland in World War II. About 500,000 Poles fought in the German army, and although the official history says that because of coercion and that they were treated as second-class soldiers. I don't believe this is true. As part of the "Weiser Adler" and "Berta" operations approved by Hitler on October 24, 1944, was created the "Polish werhmacht" unit was unofficially called the White Eagle Legion, which was ultimately to be transformed into the Waffen SS Polen. Unit commander and Untersturmführer Józef Paweł Radomski-Bronowicki.
1ByHIB9
At the beginning of February 1945, SS-Sturmbannführer Julius Stein gave a lecture for Poles. He began the lecture with philosophy. He said, among others, that his favorite philosopher is Friedrich Nietzsche. He said, "You are no mercenaries! You will receive the same pay as German soldiers! We train you, arm you and move you to the back of the Soviet front! ”SS-Sturmbannführer expressed the conviction that Polish groups that will be moved behind the front have a very important political and military role to fulfill. "In this fight the principle of übermacht und gewalt" (Force and violation) should be applied, as Nietzsche pointed out.
VijSABQ
The poster "German army accepts volunteers for auxiliary service" As another thing I would add that until around 1937 relations between Germany and Poles became good ... Unfortunately, bad luck and the enemy's deliberate action was their final deterioration. "Overcome prejudice, symbolizing Germany, Michael speaks to a Polish girl." You see, Marinka, they don't even bother roaming"" Kladderadatsch July 28, 1935.
KQnxn6T
And it is also not true that Germany committed the genocide of millions of Poles or committed great crimes in Poland. Poles who are an active threat for the Reich they were fought like a stupid Home Army or partisans but they were rather a minority. While Poles under the occupation of the USSR reacted as well... "Welcome gate in honor of the Wehrmacht somewhere in the Eastern Borderlands after the expulsion of the Red Army with the inscription" honor our saviors"
G9CoNzM
And during the war Polish civilians went to work normally to the Reich ""Polish girls and women on their way to work to the Reich. Their joyful expectation will not be disappointed"
qRWVEbW
And there are many more such artifacts of history than these few photos. And they are gathered on this Polish site to fight lies. http://legionorlabialego.com/okres-miedzywojenny Unfortunately, in our country everyone from the age of 6 is said to start education from school that Hitler has committed genocide of millions of Poles, recognizing the Slavic nations as subhumans, which is not true, and it is difficult to make the average Pole understand this. But luckily (according to the Pew Research Center) Poland has become a global leader ... in the decline of Catholic religiosity. https://www.pewforum.org/2018/06/13...asures/pf-06-13-18_religiouscommitment-02-29/ And another curiosity which was a bit loud in Poland. The Americans in the bunker in Frankfurt found Hitler's secret memorial to Himmler from March 4, 1944 in which Hitler said so about Poles " Poles are the most intelligent nation of all that the Germans met during this war in Europe ... Poles according to my opinions, and based on observations and reports from the General Government, are the only nation in Europe that combines high intelligence with incredible cunning. It is the most talented nation in Europe, because living constantly in extremely difficult political conditions, has developed great sense of life , nowhere unique.
Based on recent research, led by the Reichsrassenamt, German scientists came to the conclusion that Poles should be assimilated into our community as a valuable element. Our scientists came to the conclusion that the combination of German regularity with the flair of Poles would give excellent results"
paFdNR6
Unfortunately, there is hatred between some Poles and Germans today, which I regret and my dream is to finally put aside old dissent to unite against a common enemy. TRUTH MUST WIN. Best regards and I am very grateful that I can be learn such a large base of knowledge as JOY OF SATAN. HEIL

Thank you that was good information. What started the war between Germany and Poland is the new Polish leader who was a puppet of Jews, sent troops to attack and take German cities and towns along the border this was an act of war literally invading another nation. The fighting went from there. The previous leader of Poland wanted peace with Germany.

I recently read a WW2 website didn't bookmark. :/

But apparently another form of starting invasions was a group of jewish partisan terrorists in Poland. It's similar to Broomberg massacre except this was the border issue that popped up.

According to the website they attacked a few places in the border, killed a few people, took or dressed in German uniforms, and apparently attacked and raped a woman who was the daughter of the postmaster or postal worker in the area.

Back in the 80s a person decided to investigate and he was told the military popped in and gave them a few stick grenades in case the situation got hairy. Plus they urged the border postal workers to arm themselves.

According to the incident it took place right around the time before the counter-attack on Poland by Germany. Apparently a week into September, investigations done by the Germans discovered all the members of the terrorist group, accordingly jewish terrorist partisans, not unlike many of the partisans found in Soviet Russia later during Barbarossa. And after a short period of time, DeputyFuhrer-SS Reinhard Heidrich issued an order to execute them all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back