Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Openly practicing SS or not

Catalincata94

I really want to know what you guys think about this.

So i'm 24 years old and SS and i don't know for sure if i should practice SS openly. I mean atleast in my room.
I'm doing the final RTR in my room but next my room it's the kitchen and my mom and grandma are moslty in there and i don't really want them to hear me when i say "Hail Satan!" Because they can hear me from the kitchen, (i'm doing the RTR when they aren't in the kitchen) i'm concerned about if my mom and grandmother knows that i'm a ss something bad may happen to me, but also they somewhat know that i'm on the "devil's side". Once my mother saw my RTR's then she knew... and some time back when they talked about god then i opposed that idea and told them stuff like god does not exist and such things, i acted against their christian belief so they know. I never told them that i'm an SS and i keep hiding it but it's hard to hide it especially when doing the RTR.
I just saw on the JOS (romanian) website that we should hide it if we are in a christian family and if we are minor so yeah i'm not minor o.o .
My mom isn't really a christian (but yeah she does have some belief in god but she can't stand the
the xtian priests) my grandma is alittle but now she goes to church only when big holidays like christmas.

Catalincata94 said:

So i'm 24 years old and SS and i don't know for sure if i should practice SS openly. I mean atleast in my room.
I'm doing the final RTR in my room but next my room it's the kitchen and my mom and grandma are moslty in there and i don't really want them to hear me when i say "Hail Satan!" Because they can hear me from the kitchen, (i'm doing the RTR when they aren't in the kitchen) i'm concerned about if my mom and grandmother knows that i'm a ss something bad may happen to me, but also they somewhat know that i'm on the "devil's side". Once my mother saw my RTR's then she knew... and some time back when they talked about god then i opposed that idea and told them stuff like god does not exist and such things, i acted against their christian belief so they know. I never told them that i'm an SS and i keep hiding it but it's hard to hide it especially when doing the RTR.
I just saw on the JOS (romanian) website that we should hide it if we are in a christian family and if we are minor so yeah i'm not minor o.o .
My mom isn't really a christian (but yeah she does have some belief in god but she can't stand the
the xtian priests) my grandma is alittle but now she goes to church only when big holidays like christmas.

Yeah just hide it as good as you can.

Well I do RTRs loud while my parents are awake. I told them that it is a meditation. I also play music when I do RTRs to hide my voice.

Don't shout Hail Satan! (Even if it's something i would like to do :D ) i always do my affirmations in my mind, only the vibrations of course loud. Play music while you do your vibrations and if they ask (if you can) say that you are hinduist or buddhist, this only if they are not crazy xians.

My mom and brother know that i'm a SS and they accept it (even because they have seen that magick works ;) ) but my Father doesn't know and doesn't ask. The only problem is that i live in an apartment but whatever i try my best and nobody told me anything. I hope in the future this change and i can pratice more freely.

Catalincata94 said:

Consider binding them (it prevents them from hurting you) and talk about your situation with Father. Well he knows already and Demons help dedicated SS surviving family control, but you might understand yourself what to do by talking to him. Better not got full open and militant it might be the thing that pushes them out of lethargy into acting against you. Like going to fetch an exorcist priest or whatever. It's not unearned of with young SS in xtian families.
You could debunk them xtianity on the basis of it being a jewish control tool for enslaving the whites. And leading into communism (the perfect slave state for the jewish oligarchy) maybe that will hit a sensible spot in elder eastern europeans. Associating the daily horror of communism with xtianity should help create a negative mental image about it.

luis said:
Don't shout Hail Satan! (Even if it's something i would like to do :D ) i always do my affirmations in my mind, only the vibrations of course loud. Play music while you do your vibrations and if they ask (if you can) say that you are hinduist or buddhist, this only if they are not crazy xians.

My mom and brother know that i'm a SS and they accept it (even because they have seen that magick works ;) ) but my Father doesn't know and doesn't ask. The only problem is that i live in an apartment but whatever i try my best and nobody told me anything. I hope in the future this change and i can pratice more freely.
Shouting loudly Hail Satan would be realy great :D i told them that i do meditations, i can say that(hinduist or buddhist), they aren't crazy xtians, when i need silence and telling them to be silent until i finish my "meditations" they listen and they are silent, so i think i'm lucky to have them.

Sinistra said:
Catalincata94 said:

Consider binding them (it prevents them from hurting you) and talk about your situation with Father. Well he knows already and Demons help dedicated SS surviving family control, but you might understand yourself what to do by talking to him. Better not got full open and militant it might be the thing that pushes them out of lethargy into acting against you. Like going to fetch an exorcist priest or whatever. It's not unearned of with young SS in xtian families.
You could debunk them xtianity on the basis of it being a jewish control tool for enslaving the whites. And leading into communism (the perfect slave state for the jewish oligarchy) maybe that will hit a sensible spot in elder eastern europeans. Associating the daily horror of communism with xtianity should help create a negative mental image about it.
Well i could try telling them when i have the chance but not sure if they will consider it as truth especially my grandma my mom would listen but don't think she would care, i belive so because most of the people think "they know everything" and are ignorant. First i could tell them about all the crimes god did against humanity in the bible and so on but if i tell them that the bible is a tool to enslave humanity by the jews they still have the idea that there must be a god somewhere who created the world. In this case i could tell them that god does not exist and that the world wasn't created it always was and always will be...

Catalincata94 said:
First i could tell them about all the crimes god did against humanity in the bible and so on but if i tell them that the bible is a tool to enslave humanity by the jews they still have the idea that there must be a god somewhere who created the world. In this case i could tell them that god does not exist and that the world wasn't created it always was and always will be...
Or that there is a god, just not anything like what the bible says. That the real god was lied about by people (jews) who wanted to push god away and replace him with their own opposite story. That all over Earth, every single ancient culture had the same beliefs about the same god, but these people were killed by christians and the ancient religion was erased and rewritten. You don't have to mention the name Satan, you can use his other names if they wouldn't like this one. But you can tell the truth in this way. If you set their perspective to the truth carefully like this, they won't have a problem. Native americans, egyptians, chinese, europeans, the examples are endless how they had one single religion in all the world.

Catalincata94 said:
Sinistra said:
Catalincata94 said:

Well i could try telling them when i have the chance but not sure if they will consider it as truth especially my grandma my mom would listen but don't think she would care, i belive so because most of the people think "they know everything" and are ignorant. First i could tell them about all the crimes god did against humanity in the bible and so on but if i tell them that the bible is a tool to enslave humanity by the jews they still have the idea that there must be a god somewhere who created the world. In this case i could tell them that god does not exist and that the world wasn't created it always was and always will be...

They are orthodox ? These types don't care at all about what's in the bible, nor ever read it. The priest or whatever he's called will cherry pick a few passages that he will read to them. That's the most conformist type of xtians even more then catholics. So arguing theology vs what the priest says/what is cultural established won't lead anywhere, because from their point of view you are just a 24 years old rebelling for the sake of getting attention VS established and almost worshipped fat guy in robes that gets his hand kissed and goes around with golden relics and jewelry.

Also parents do tend to not take anything spiritual seriously from their children because they believe they taught you everything and they don't know you reincarnated and much older then them.

I'd bet instead on linking xtianity as a tool to pacify and control the masses and give them a slave mindset.. into communism and literally slave plantation state. Insist that organized religion is a scam to control and enslave people.

Sinistra said:
Catalincata94 said:
Sinistra said:
They are orthodox ? These types don't care at all about what's in the bible, nor ever read it. The priest or whatever he's called will cherry pick a few passages that he will read to them. That's the most conformist type of xtians even more then catholics. So arguing theology vs what the priest says/what is cultural established won't lead anywhere, because from their point of view you are just a 24 years old rebelling for the sake of getting attention VS established and almost worshipped fat guy in robes that gets his hand kissed and goes around with golden relics and jewelry.

Also parents do tend to not take anything spiritual seriously from their children because they believe they taught you everything and they don't know you reincarnated and much older then them.

I'd bet instead on linking xtianity as a tool to pacify and control the masses and give them a slave mindset.. into communism and literally slave plantation state. Insist that organized religion is a scam to control and enslave people.
Yeah they are orthodox... i'm not sure if they will listen my grandma is obsessed with holidays she doesn't want to work in holidays because she thinks than bad things may happen to her if she works and she has a xtian calendar in the kitchen (that i coudn't get rid of it, if i get rid of it she anyway hides it from me), it's not easy for some one to leave this state of xtian life and beliefs even if she is only orthodox (especially if the person is old), for that you need to keep getting informations about what xtianity does and what it did to us.

NinRick said:
Catalincata94 said:

Yeah just hide it as good as you can.

Well I do RTRs loud while my parents are awake. I told them that it is a meditation. I also play music when I do RTRs to hide my voice.
Alright thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back