Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What Tarot deck would you recommend?

Abyssal said:
One free of jewish lies.

I'm glad you asked this question, as I'm looking for one, too.

So far, I only found three full tarot decks that do not depict the Arcanum XV as "the devil" or any of Satan's aliases (and at the same time don't include hebrew letters):

Goddess Tarot

https://m.tarot.com/tarot/decks/goddess

Ghosts and Spirits Tarot

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/ghosts-and-spirits/

Witches Tarot

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/witches-dugan/

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13365&p=53943&hilit=deck#p53943

Abyssal said:
One free of jewish lies.
Crystal Visions Tarot by Jennifer Galasso
The Enchanted Tarot by Amy Zerner and Monte Farber
Dreams of Gaia Tarot by Ravine Phelan
DruidCraft Tarot by Stephanie Carr-Comm, Philip Carr-Comm, Will Worthington (2005)
Silver Witchcraft Tarot by Barbara Moore and Franco Rivolli (2014)
The Da Vinci Enigma Tarot by Caitlin Matthews (Da Vinci was an SS and all of the cards are just artwork by Da Vinci)
The Green Witch Tarot by Ann Moura, Kiri Ostergaard Leonard (2015)
The Kawaii Tarot by Diana Lopez (if you're into pastels)

Academic Scholar said:
Abyssal said:
One free of jewish lies.
DruidCraft Tarot by Stephanie Carr-Comm, Philip Carr-Comm, Will Worthington (2005)
The Da Vinci Enigma Tarot by Caitlin Matthews (Da Vinci was an SS and all of the cards are just artwork by Da Vinci)

I just checked some reviews for these decks, and I'd say the purest ones are Dreams of Gaia and The Da Vinci Enigma, although the latter looks a bit too alternative for me. I liked Dreams of Gaia the most. Although it's steep for a tarot deck, it's really well designed, pure, quality material and with a nice art to the cards. Many of the other ones you suggested look nice, but unfortunately they also include the "devil" depiction, which according to Maxine, does not represent the meaning of this Arcanum. But nice suggestions, this added a few more decks for me to consider.

The Wild Unknown Tarot is free of Hebrew letters and xian symbolism. I have this deck and I like it.

https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Tarot-Guidebook-Official-Keepsake/dp/0062466593/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1545347489&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Wild+Unknown+Tarot

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/wild-unknown/review.shtml

Dypet Rod said:
Academic Scholar said:
Abyssal said:
One free of jewish lies.

I just checked some reviews for these decks, and I'd say the purest ones are Dreams of Gaia and The Da Vinci Enigma, although the latter looks a bit too alternative for me. I liked Dreams of Gaia the most. Although it's steep for a tarot deck, it's really well designed, pure, quality material and with a nice art to the cards. Many of the other ones you suggested look nice, but unfortunately they also include the "devil" depiction, which according to Maxine, does not represent the meaning of this Arcanum. But nice suggestions, this added a few more decks for me to consider.
What do you mean by "alternative" and "steep"? I love the Dreams of Gaia deck too! I'm definitely getting it for Yule. You can see every single card of it here. Some cards in it look like depictions of the Gods - one of them reminds me of Mother Lilith (it shows a beautiful naked blonde/blue-eyed Aryan woman with antlers sitting with an owl and big cat). The only issue I have with the Da Vinci Enigma deck is that the Hanged Man card is a portrait of J*sus by Da Vinci, but HP Mageson explained how another famous J*sus painting by Da Vinci isn't really of J*sus and is full of spiritual concepts/allegories and since Da Vinci was a Grand Master SS + knew J*sus never actually existed thats probably not intended to be an actual portrait of J*sus...

Academic Scholar said:
Dypet Rod said:
Academic Scholar said:

What do you mean by "alternative" and "steep"? I love the Dreams of Gaia deck too! I'm definitely getting it for Yule. You can see every single card of it here. Some cards in it look like depictions of the Gods - one of them reminds me of Mother Lilith (it shows a beautiful naked blonde/blue-eyed Aryan woman with antlers sitting with an owl and big cat). The only issue I have with the Da Vinci Enigma deck is that the Hanged Man card is a portrait of J*sus by Da Vinci, but HP Mageson explained how another famous J*sus painting by Da Vinci isn't really of J*sus and is full of spiritual concepts/allegories and since Da Vinci was a Grand Master SS + knew J*sus never actually existed thats probably not intended to be an actual portrait of J*sus...

By alternative, I mean it's a bit out of the traditional, in the same way as cats tarot decks, dragons tarot decks, etc. These types of decks are nice and interesting, but a bit too out of the traditional for me. And by steep, I mean expensive xD

And you're right. I believe the typical depiction of "jesus" was stolen from the depiction of the Sumerian God Dumuzid, whose Greek equivalent is Adonis. Probably even the latin cross was stolen from Dumuzid's symbol.

Dypet Rod said:
Academic Scholar said:
Dypet Rod said:

By alternative, I mean it's a bit out of the traditional, in the same way as cats tarot decks, dragons tarot decks, etc. These types of decks are nice and interesting, but a bit too out of the traditional for me. And by steep, I mean expensive xD

And you're right. I believe the typical depiction of "jesus" was stolen from the depiction of the Sumerian God Dumuzid, whose Greek equivalent is Adonis. Probably even the latin cross was stolen from Dumuzid's symbol.

But… nop… Apollonius de Tyana??

SdD said:
But… nop… Apollonius de Tyana??

Well, I just looked up info about him, but Tammuz/Dumuzid is way older than him, just like basically all of the original sources the jews have stolen their lies from. So it's possible that someone has attempted to associate this Apollonius person with "jesus" in the beginning of the Common Era just so they had a real person to go along with the story of their fake character.

Dypet Rod said:
Larissa666 said:
What’s wrong with Rider-Waite?

At least on the version I saw of it, there were Hebrew letters included on the edge of the cards.

the most well known tarot deck.

looks like it was made by the catholic church.

Style of cards, etc. It is not something I can connect with.
The style of cards is like you're looking at a mid medieval period where they forgot how to draw depth and the like so all proportions are way off or it looks cartoonish.
Like some sort of odd wall tapestry from that time period.....

Dypet Rod said:
Larissa666 said:
What’s wrong with Rider-Waite?

At least on the version I saw of it, there were Hebrew letters included on the edge of the cards.

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/0fcaac_e7ba42f23f274602aca7afabd8e1484b~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_600,h_418,q_85,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01/0fcaac_e7ba42f23f274602aca7afabd8e1484b~mv2.jpg

http://www.wopc.co.uk/tarot/rider-waite/

https://theoddestinkling.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/waite-tarot-2.jpg?w=600&h=386

https://moonandstarmysticism.wordpress.com/2014/04/28/tarot-cards/
(the above website literally says there are hebrew letters on it)

A modernized version of the pictures:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rider-Waite-Tarot-78-Radiant-Cards-Deck-Pamela-Colman-Smith-Classic-BRAND-NEW-/351423063813

These are some pictures (+ Additional info) on the cards. If they were made in 1909 like the website said, some other sources I had read about it years ago are wrong.

Some people say it is important that you need to feel somewhat connected to the deck that you use, and that you like it.

The most regular type of cards, obviously aren't for everyone.

There are pages that say that you can draw your own deck and take what you want for it.
Essentially you could do that, but having a general understanding of what needs to be in it, is important too before making it.

T.A.O.L. said:

T.A.O.L. said:

Yes, it's mostly visible on the wheel of fortune card. Plus, some people here seem to not care much about the "devil" depiction on the Arcanum XV in most decks, but I don't feel okay with it. I've been fishing specifically for decks that use an alternative depiction for this Arcanum, such as "the shadow", "the temptation", etc.

I ended up purchasing the Witches Tarot I mentioned, without the book. Despite some symbols on the cards which may suggest wiccan beliefs, I like it.

If Satan would be okay with it, I'm all about a tarot deck where each card is attributed to one of our Gods and portrays them, possibly with Zola's artworks or others as well. There are companies out there that specialize in making custom decks of all types. These could even be pre-ordered in Azazel's Marketplace and shipped to other Satanists. That would be great to see come true.

Dypet Rod said:
If Satan would be okay with it, I'm all about a tarot deck where each card is attributed to one of our Gods and portrays them, possibly with Zola's artworks or others as well. There are companies out there that specialize in making custom decks of all types. These could even be pre-ordered in Azazel's Marketplace and shipped to other Satanists. That would be great to see come true.

Uh.. sumiemassen, excuse me but how did you predict this??? Well that wish came true :lol:

hailourtruegod said:
Dypet Rod said:

Uh.. sumiemassen, excuse me but how did you predict this??? Well that wish came true :lol:

I have no idea :lol: I'm still amazed to have seen Zola's post shortly before I suggested that :D And i'm so happy it came true, that's the best 23rd ever. Hail Satan!

zolaluckystar said:
LOL

Yes Dypet, you kind of let the 'cat' out of the bag for me on that one :D

This must probably be evidence on how we are all connnected by blood, to the point of inlfuencing the minds of others of us or perceiving their ideas ;)

Also, did you notice how there's been a "wave" of interest in Tarot recently? It has been a frequently discussed topic in the forums. It's almost like the Gods are being responsible for bringing about this interest in most people's minds right around the right time.
I myself for example; am not much experienced in Tarot at all, other than having some experiences with it when I was little.

When I was a kid, my uncle had lots of occult books, about astrology, spells, witchcraft, certain religions, the meaning of dreams, Tarot, and others. Every now and then, I would sneak there and take one of his books from his shelf, sit down and spend a long time reading it. It felt more interesting, natural and pleasant than trying to seriously learn anything about xianity.

One day I decided to take one of his books about Tarot reading, quickly have a glimpse at the instructions, take one of his Tarot decks from his table (I was really a sneaky kid, haha), sit down on the floor with it and try to do a reading for myself. Picture that scene, a kid sitting down and playing with Tarot cards on the ground xD.
Curiously, I tried reading for myself twice or thrice in a row and asking the same question in my mind if I recall correctly, and on all the times I tried, I drew the same card. It was a card that told me to beware of false friends.

Once, I tried writing down the reading instructions on notebook papers, so that I could calmly read them at my own home and have a chance to get more personally involved with it, since I couldn't take the book with me. If I recall correctly, I intended to practice with a regular game deck lol. But for some reason, I either couldn't write it all down, or I just let it go at the time since there was too much to write down.

I think I only did not get more involved with Tarot when I was a kid because I did not have more opportunities. Recently, at the beginning of this month, I was recalling these old experiences, and started getting highly interested in Tarot again. I seriously wanted to purchase a deck for myself for my birthday. I looked up different decks, and purchased the least corrupted and most affordable I could find. But a few days after I purchased it, you announced this wonderful gift! I wish I had been more patient lol. But I still intend to buy it when it's available :)

I bought " Wheel of the year " tarot deck, it looks beautiful and I didn't see any jew signs. It looks like this (not my video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqQNLPyJI7I

So this topic was bumped. For any new members reading, please disregard any of my old messages here sympathizing with Zola. Most members including myself at the time weren't aware that she was a jewish infiltrator. Thank you.

P.s.: the Witches Tarot I mentioned in this topic has been serving me well.

There's a lot of good suggestions here. Lately, I've been using the Wildwood deck and I'd highly recommend it. I've always felt a blockage with fully connecting to the traditional decks because of the Jewish symbolisms, but I immediately connected with this deck and enjoy using it very much. It's based more on the natural world and it replaces a few cards with more pagan inspired imagery, while still keeping their original meanings.

witches tarot no hebrew symbols. https://www.amazon.com.tr/Witches-Tarot-Ellen-Dugan/dp/0738728004

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back